• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 18,711 Views, 1,060 Comments

Transformers: Fall of Equestria - JDPrime22



Follow the story of Optimus Prime and the Autobots as they battle Megatron and the Decepticons.

  • ...
34
 1,060
 18,711

Home Is Where Your Spark Is

Celestia’s groggy eyes made it hard for her to clearly see the room she was in.

There was a bright light above her as a low beat was heard every second. As her vision cleared, the Princess of the sun looked around and realized she was in a room completely white.

“Where…where am I?”

Suddenly the door opened and Celestia squinted to see who it was. An average doctor with a clipboard simply trotted inside while completely unaware that the giver of the sun was awake.

The eyes of the doctor slowly moved upwards to see the Princess sitting up.

“P-Princess Celestia, you’re awake?!” The doctor almost screamed.

Celestia nodded and slowly looked around. She looked back at the doctor and asked, “Where am I?”

The doctor gulped and nervously began; in the presence of the Princess it was a little hard. “Well….y-you see you are in….uhh…Ponyville Hospital after your….uhh…encounter with Discord.”

Just the uttering of Discord’s name made Celestia’s tired expression turn serious. After another shot of pain soared through her head, Celestia frowned at the cowering doctor and asked, “Where is Discord?!”

“We would like to answer that.”

Both Celestia and the doctor looked back to see the Princess of the night and Celestia’s little sister; Luna.

As Princess Luna passed the doctor, she turned back and said, “We shall tell her what has happened.”

“Yes your highness!” The doctor bowed and left the room.

Luna turned back to see her older sister obviously waiting for an explanation. Celestia almost shot out of the bed as Luna approached, “Where is Discord?!”

“Easy, Tia.” Luna calmly said as she rested her sister’s head back down on the pillow, “Discord is defeated and placed back in his prison.”

That sudden relief hit Celestia like a freight train as her smile grew back. She looked up at her younger sister and found her foreleg to be in a crutch. She slowly sat up and asked, “Tell me everything that has happened.”

Luna looked back down at her broken hoof and sighed, she looked back at her sister and gave a soft smile, “Very well, after Discord tried to harm you, you were brought to Ponyville Hospital. And we were very lucky to have done that, because Canterlot…”

Luna stopped herself there. She couldn’t bear to tell her sister what had happened to the kingdom. But Celestia was growing impatient.

“What has happened to Canterlot, Luna?!”

The Princess gulped and began, “Canterlot had been invaded by the Decepticons. That and Discord had been spreading his chaos ever since you have been…..asleep.”

Celestia nodded; wanting her sister to continue. Luna caught the hint and nervously finished, “And….the damages to Canterlot were extreme. Almost the entire city was destroyed as were there several casualties.”

“Casualties?” Celestia repeated the horrid word as a slight tear dripped down her eye. She should feel bad, she allowed her subjects to be killed by Discord and the evil Decepticons…

“Yes…but do no fret, Tia, the Autobots have triumphed, Discord was defeated as the Decepticons have surrendered.” Luna smiled.

Celestia’s smile returned when she wiped away her tear, she looked back at her sister and asked, “And what of the Autobots?”

Princess Luna shuffled and pawed at the ground before she finally answered her sister with teary eyes and a hurt expression.

“They are leaving.”
________________________________________

Twilight Sparkle fluttered her eyes open.

It had been a long time since she has slept on a soft bed, most of the time it was on Metroplex’s hand. Just remembering Metroplex made Twilight sigh. Her sigh had changed to a sweet yawn as she pushed the blankets off of her.

The sun seeped into the window that filled the little unicorn with a warm feeling as she rubbed her eye. Twilight looked around to see her house, oh how she missed waking up in her house, all hers, her home.

Stretching, Twilight trotted off of her bed and made her way to the mirror where her brush was waiting. Levitating it and softly brushing her mane, Twilight hummed a little tune when she heard the birds outside beginning to chirp.

She giggled when she remembered last night.

A massive party was thrown in Ponyville over the Autobot victory in Equestria. It was definitely a big thank you for everything the Autobots had done, and it even surprised some of the ponies when the Autobots unleashed their wild side.

Blaster seemed to have a real connection to Vinyl Scratch; the Ponyville DJ. Jazz had proven to be quite the party animal as he and Pinkie Pie partied to the max. The only strange thing is that none of the Decepticons were seen last night. That made everything so much better.

Her memories of last night were interrupted by a little dragon walking up the stairs.

“Twilight, why aren’t you outside?!” Spike panted.

“What are you talking about, Spike?” Twilight asked turning away from the mirror.

“Don’t you remember? The Autobots are leaving today!”

Almost as instantly as Spike said that, Twilight dropped her brush on the ground. She looked back at the mirror and pressed her hooves on her head.

She almost couldn’t believe it. The Autobots, the only friendly aliens that had ever arrived to Equestria and saved it….we’re leaving. But why? When Twilight was on Cybertron, she had learned about this other world and how dangerous of a planet it seemed. Were the Autobots going to live on that world? Didn’t the Autobots like Equestria, why would they want to live on such a dangerous world?

Just the thought of never seeing Optimus Prime and his team ever again brought tears of sadness to the little unicorn’s eyes. Soon enough she was bawling and pressing her head on the hard cupboard.

“Twilight….is everything okay?”

The unicorn looked back up to see Spike watching her with hurt eyes. Just witnessing his friend crying like this hurt the baby dragon inside.

Twilight dropped from the cupboard and embraced Spike with a big hug before breaking down into tears again. Spike, fully knowing that Twilight was hurting, he slowly patted her on the back as he felt the tears on the back of his neck.

“Oh Spike!” Twilight cried, “Why does this have to happen?!”

“What do you mean, Twilight?” Spike asked and watched as Twilight broke the embrace and stared at him with puffy red eyes.

She sniffled and said, “Why do the Autobots have to leave? Don’t they like Equestria? What’s so great about this other planet anyway!?”

Spike slightly frowned and said, “Twilight, calm down, they obviously know something about the world that we don’t.”

“Sure….whatever.”

Spike turned around and prepared to go down the steps before he turned back to Twilight and realized she hadn’t moved.

“Aren’t you at least going to say goodbye to them?” Spike asked as Twilight looked back, “They don’t leave for a couple of hours.”

‘A couple of hours?!’ Twilight screamed in her head, ‘Why so little time?!’

She nodded and followed Spike down the steps.
________________________________________

Once outside, Twilight flinched when the sudden exposure of light hit her eyes. As she got used to it, she had looked around to see a large group of ponies in the center of town all staring up.

Twilight and Spike looked up as well to see it.

“Wow….” Twilight and her assistant gasped at the same time when they saw the massive space ship on the outskirts of Ponyville. Twilight recognized the ship immediately…

Omega Supreme.

“So that’s how they’re getting off Equestria.” Twilight muttered and stared in awe at the massive space shuttle lying a couple hundred yards away.

A familiar voice was heard just a few feet away.

“Citizens of Ponyville, do not fear the massive space shuttle in our presence, it will be gone shortly! Ever since the damage to Canterlot, the Cybertronians have decided to leave in our very own town! So if you haven’t met them or would like to, please take as much time as you need to say goodbye!”

Mayor Mare had just finished her announcement after she stepped off the podium. The crowd of ponies took one last look at the space ship before the walked away to mingle or find the Autobots.

Speaking of them.

“Look, there are two of them now!”

“Whoa, look how big they are!”

“COOL!!!”

Twilight and Spike turned to hear the commotion and see two familiar Autobots stepped towards them. The ponies backed away to make room for the approaching Autobots.

“Sup, Twilight?” Jazz smiled down at the little unicorn.

Twilight forced a smile just to see a friendly Autobot, “Oh…hey Jazz, have you seen my friends any-“

“We’re right here!”

Just then, Pinkie bounced from behind Jazz’s feet and jumped in mid-air to send several pieces of confetti on the ground. Rarity had made her way through the crowd with the small red Autobot close behind.

“Hey Pinkie, hey Rarity, what’s going on?” Spike asked and took a step back when Cliffjumper got closer.

Pinkie flashed a big grin and shouted, “I was just taking Jazz around Ponyville and having him meet all my friends before….”

Her head suddenly dropped to the ground. Jazz stepped in and finished for her, “Before we have to leave..... I’m sorry that it has to be this way.”

“It’s okay.” Pinkie wiped her nose and looked back up at Jazz with her smile growing back, “Hey at least we had the time to party last night, you were AWESOME by the way!”

Jazz chuckled and ruffled up Pinkie’s already messed up mane, “No YOU were awesome! Who would’ve thought that a little pony such as you could dance so well?!”

The little earth pony giggled and said, “It’s all in the Pinkie sense!” Suddenly, she gasped and jumped up to grab Jazz’s hand, “I almost forgot, you still gotta meet Mr. and Mrs. Cake!”

“Hehe sure thing.” Jazz chuckled and followed Pinkie Pie to where ever she was going.

After Pinkie had left, Rarity trotted forward and gave Twilight a slight hug before breaking it and saying, “It’s okay, Twilight, you don’t have to be sad that the Autobots have to leave. While they’re here, I did make a very nice friend.”

She turned her head back to see the red Autobot. As Rarity turned, Twilight did see that her tail was still gone. Oddly, Rarity didn’t seem to care. Cliffjumper got to one knee and smiled down at each of them, “Yeah, Rarity here sure does have quite the eye for the most amazing Autobots!”

Rarity gave a polite chuckle as Cliffjumper continued, “And I guess I have quite the eye for her too. She is beautiful after all.”

“What?” Spike growled and clenched his talons.

Twilight giggled and looked over to Rarity who had already been blushing, she softly stroked her mane and looked at the ground while smiling, “Oh Cliffjumper, you charmer you.” She suddenly looked back at the little stub that was once her gorgeous tail.

“You still think I’m beautiful….even without my lovely tail?” Rarity asked with her voice hopeful.

Cliffjumper softly rubbed her cheek and said, “I think you’re beautiful no matter what.”

Now Rarity looked like she was about to faint. But before she could do just that, her eyes popped out as she turned to Cliffjumper with a big smile, “Oh I almost forgot, I wanted to show you some of my designs and tell me what you think!”

“Sure thing, Rarity.” Cliffjumper smiled and stood back up.

“Wait!”

Spike stopped frowning, Rarity stopped gushing, and Cliffjumper stopped moving to look at the violet unicorn with intent. Twilight spoke with almost a whimper, “Do y-you know where Optimus is?”

Cliffjumper’s smile faded.

He rubbed the back of his head and stared at a small cluster of hills, his blue eyes softened as he looked back down at Twilight and answered her, “Last I saw him he was over there just…..alone.”

This was her time to act.

“Thanks, Cliff.” Twilight muttered and trotted away with Spike close behind her. Cliffjumper kept staring at her until he felt a soft tug at his hand and looked to see it in a blue aura of energy.

“Come, Cliffjumper, we don’t have much time before you all have to….” Rarity stopped and couldn’t even bear to imagine it.
“Yeah…okay.” Cliffjumper sighed and followed Rarity to her boutique.

Spike stopped and took one last look at the red Autobot slowly following Rarity to her boutique. He hissed with clenched talons, “Good riddance.”
________________________________________

As Twilight and Spike scanned Ponyville, they did come across some familiar Autobots on the way. The giant red bot named Warpath was….well….he was a little TOO emotional.

“OHHH please never forget me, Berry Punch, I love you so much!” Warpath wailed and rocked the dark pink pony in his arms.

Speaking of her, Berry Punch felt dizzy from being rocked back and forth so hard, she focused her eyes on the blue visor of the Autobot before shouting over his wails, “Okay first of all, you just picked me off the ground and started shaking me, and second of all, I don’t even know you.”

“I don’t even know you either, but I still love ya!” Warpath cried and held her closer to his chest. Berry Punch just accepted it and hugged the hurting Autobot back.

Twilight and Spike both shared a laugh before the sound of engines roaring caught their attention. They both looked over to see a crowd of ponies backing away to let in the blazing red car.

The crowd erupted into cheers as the doors opened to reveal the three fillies stumbling out obviously shaking from the ride.
“That was awesome.” Scootaloo gasped and collapsed to the ground in amazement.

“Oh mah sister’s gonna kill me.” Applebloom frowned when she realized that she had just ridden in a dangerous vehicle.

“So’s mine,” Sweetie Belle agreed, “She’s gonna be all like, ‘Oh how dare you ride in such a horrid vehicle, you could’ve been hurt,’ ugh I can’t stand her most of the time.”

Suddenly, the crowd was even more amazed to see the car transform into an Autobot that smiled down at each of the small fillies.

“Hey, what they don’t know won’t kill them.” Sideswipe flashed a reassuring smile to each of the small fillies. Each of them suddenly smiled back as Scootaloo shouted out a thank you.

“Thanks Sideswipe, you’re the best!” Scootaloo cheered.

Sideswipe chuckled and got to one knee so he could give each one a hoofbump, “No, you’re the best!”

Just seeing these Autobots warm up to some of her friends made Twilight feel a little better. Another crowd of ponies were gathered around a white Autobot as Twilight and Spike approached.

Ratchet suddenly looked up to see the familiar unicorn and waved, “Ah, Twilight, Optimus has been looking for you.”

“He has?” Twilight asked with a hint of hope in her voice. Ratchet nodded and went back down to sign the autographs he had been receiving from several Pony folk.

A white coated mare with a pink mane stepped forward and took off her nurse’s hat as she spoke, “Is your n-name…Ratchet?”

The medical bot nodded and held out his hand, “How may I be of assistance?”

The mare gulped and smiled, “Umm…you were the one who helped the wounded at Canterlot last night. You saved many ponies with what you did.”

Ratchet smiled and said, “Yes that was me, and I apologize for our barbaric ways that caused your kingdom so many deaths.”

The mare shook her head and quickly said, “Oh no I just wanted to thank you. We would have never found the wounded underneath the buildings if you hadn’t lifted them up.”

“It’s just what I do Ms.…umm…” Ratchet began until he was interrupted.

“My name is Nurse Redheart.” The mare stuck out her hoof with a soft smile to go with that. Ratchet smiled back and shook her hoof gently enough to not hurt her.

Twilight hadn’t listened or watched Ratchet make a new friend for she had already left to find Optimus. He was looking for her but she couldn’t find him anywhere.

“Twilight slow down!” Spike shouted and tried his hardest to catch up. He suddenly stopped when he ran face first into Twilight’s behind. As Spike fell to the ground rubbing his head in pain, Twilight kept staring forward in amazement at what she was witnessing.

An Autobot jet flew over the sky as several ponies stared up with open mouths. The sound was nothing pony kind had ever heard, it was supersonic. Not only that, but Twilight did see a black blur following close behind it.

The crowd of ponies dispersed as the jet transformed to reveal Jetfire with his new friend landing on his shoulder.

“What do you think of that, Thunderlane?” Jetfire asked the panting pegasus on his shoulder. Thunderlane wiped the sweat from his brow and laughed.

“I….gotta say….I thought I….was a fast flyer….but not anymore…..after I saw you fly.” Thunderlane constantly struggled over his words from the lack of breathe.

Jetfire frowned and said, “Don’t say you’re a bad flyer, you gotta be one of the greatest flyers I’ve ever seen….and I’ve seen a lot trust me.”

That made Thunderlane feel a little better about himself as he slowly lowered himself to the ground. Jetfire’s frown was replaced with smile when the crowd of ponies rushed in on him.

“Mister Jetfire, could I have your autograph please?!”

“Can you race me? Huh? Can ya? Can ya? Can ya?!”

Jetfire protested with his hands raised, “Easy now, one at a time.”

Twilight and Spike looked at each other before sharing another laugh. They made their way passed Jetfire giving away autographs to confused ponies when they read the strange alien language on their notepads.

But before they could move anymore, both pony and baby dragon stopped in their tracks and stared ahead at what they were witnessing before them.

The Dinobots.

The bad boy, Slug, had his arms crossed as he glared down at the mint unicorn constantly asking several questions. Snarl was no better as he looked up to see the beige coated pony on his back smiling down at him. The only one who seemed to be enjoying the company of ponies was Swoop who was flying high with a light grey pegasus on his tail. Grimlock was nowhere to be seen.

“So can you tell me what it is like up there, in the endless galaxy? I bet there are humans on the planet you’re going to. I’ve always wondered what the humans did and how their lifestyle is. I was the only one who thought humans existed and I know I’m right! Do the humans look like apes, do they eat just like us, do they-“

“SHUT UP!” Slug shouted and covered his head.

Just as instantly as Slug shouted at the unicorn, Lyra Heartstrings wilted like a dying flower with teary eyes to go with that. Slug sighed and apologized.

“Ugh…sorry, Lyra, it’s just that I am not really in the mood right now.” Slug put his arms down. To his surprise, Lyra warmed up quickly.

“Oh…it’s okay…can you just tell me what humans look like?” Lyra asked her voice high with anticipation.

Slug crossed his arms again and said, “I don’t know for sure…but they probably look like me just…not as scary.” The Dinobot frowned and kicked a pile of dirt.

“Hey you’re not scary; I actually think you’re pretty…sweet.” Lyra gave her best smile. Slug looked down at her with disbelief.

“You think I’m….sweet?” Slug asked with emphasis on the word ‘sweet’ as if he never even heard of it. The aquamarine mare took a few steps closer to the Dinobot.

“Yeah…and….I guess this is goodbye. We never really got to know each other but….I’m glad I met you.” Lyra smiled up at the massive Dinobot.

Slug couldn’t help it and smiled back.

HE. SMILED.

“Thank you, Lyra, goodbye.” Slug bent down and held out his hand wanting the unicorn to shake it. But he was surprised when she pushed his hand away.

“You don’t deserve a hoof shake…” Lyra flatly said as Slug’s frown was growing back, “you deserve this.”

She suddenly sprang forward and hugged his abdomen (despite the obvious size differences); Slug was surprised this pony warmed up so fast to him…. HIM even. But the Dinobot did get close to this little mare while staying on this new world and hugged her back with all his passion.

Snarl looked back up to see the earth pony constantly touching his spines with interest.

“Can you like…NOT do that?” Snarl asked as the pony’s ears fell. “Oh sorry, didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, Bon Bon.”

“Oh it’s okay, I’m just glad I get to spend some time with you before you have to leave.” Bon Bon quickly smiled and jumped off of Snarl’s back and onto the dirt road.

Snarl optics softened as he spoke, “Why would you want to spend time with me? I’m not special.”

Bon Bon quickly trotted over and placed a hoof on Snarl’s arm gently, “Yes you are, and although I thought you were nothing but mindless monsters when you first arrived, you did indeed save my home so….thank you.”

She finished by softly pressing the side of her head against Snarl’s arm and gently nuzzling him. If the Dinobot could….he would be blushing.

“Look out below!”

Snarl quickly pulled Bon Bon closer to him as the flying Dinobot flapped his wings slightly above the ground where they just were. Quickly transforming and landing perfectly on two feet, Swoop looked back up to see the light grey pegasus slowly descend.

“You sure were fast, Swoop!” The mare chimed and landed on the ground on all fours. Swoop smiled back and tried to make eye contact with this pony….except…her eyes were oddly placed, one facing upwards while the other was facing the ground.

Instead of making eye contact, Swoop just tussled the pony’s head with his pointing finger, “Yeah, you can’t really catch up with me can ya, Ditzy Doo?” Swoop asked.

“I get that a lot, mister.” The mailmare giggled and her crossed eyes suddenly softened. Swoop knew that look all too well.

“Let me guess,” Swoop began, “you want to say we never got the time to know each other but you’re just glad you met me huh?”

“NOPE!”

Swoop took a step back when the pegasus suddenly flew up to his face and held out her hoof. On it was a small muffin. She just hovered there as Swoop suddenly understood what to do.

He gently took the muffin off her hoof.

“Uhhh….thanks?” Swoop gestured and looked at the muffin with confusion. He felt a soft peck on his cheek and turned to see the cross-eyed mare slowly smile.

“Bye, Swoop, I’ll miss you.” Ditzy Doo sniffed and flew to the ground before bawling in her hooves. Swoop took one last look at the grey pegasus before bringing his attention on the small pastry in his hand.

He plopped it in his mouth and began to chew.

“Not bad.”

Now Twilight had almost began to cry when she saw Ditzy Doo give Swoop one of her muffins. Spike felt no better and turned to see Twilight slowly walk away with her head low.

“Hey Twilight wait for me!” Spike yelled and caught up to her.

Both pony and dragon slowly came across several other Autobots but ignored them; Twilight had one bot in mind.

“Twilight, are you okay?”

The unicorn looked over to see Spike give her a worried look. Twilight gently nuzzled him and began to speak with her voice cracking.

“It’s….It’s just that seeing all these Autobots make so many new friends on Equestria and now they have to….leave. It’s so sudden I mean….they never even got to stay that long, most of the time they were just fighting the Decepticons. And now we’ll never see them again.”

Spike looked at her with his expression unchanged and said, “But…they’re making friends now so that’s all that matters right?”

“No, Spike, it’s just…ughhh….look over there!” Twilight suddenly pointed to a large group of school fillies and colts all looking up at the Autobot Wheeljack.

“And the class made this for you….so you could remember us all.” Cheerilee smiled and handed Wheeljack the large poorly painted picture. It was a massive crayon drawing of all the Autobots with the words ‘Equestrian Heroes’ at the top.

Wheeljack chuckled, “I love it.”

He gently folded the picture and placed it on his belt; he then brought out a strange device and handed it to Ms. Cheerilee who studied the alien artifact in her hooves.

“This is for you, press it.” Wheeljack explained as he watched the school teacher press the said button.

All of a sudden, a bright light came out of the top as a small hologram of an Autobot symbol appeared. The foals were instantly mesmerized as was Cheerilee.

“I gave you this so….you wouldn’t forget us.” Wheeljack sighed and looked over to see Cheerilee who couldn’t stop smiling.

She slowly looked over to her students and asked, “What do we say class?”

“THANK YOU, WHEELJACK!!!”

Before the Autobot could react, he was suddenly tackled by the large group of foals who constantly gave him hugs. Cheerilee kept laughing as she saw Wheeljack on his back and with the foals on top of him.

“You see that, Spike?” Twilight asked as the dragon brought his attention back to the unicorn, “Cheerilee and all those foals will never see Wheeljack again, even after they had become so close.”

“Oh…now I get it.” Spike muttered and kicked at the dirt.

Twilight gave him a gentle nuzzle and said, “It’s okay, Spike, but now we both know for certain….that friendship will live on even if we are millions of light years away.”

Spike smiled as Twilight began to trot away. She looked back and flashed Spike a grin before saying, “Now come on, Spike, we still have one more Autobot to meet.”
________________________________________

Winning always made Shining Armor feel good.

There were several casualties from very brave and very strong Royal Guard; there was even so much damage to Canterlot that Princess Luna herself addressed that the Autobots would have the choice to leave in Ponyville which they gratefully accepted.

The Captain of the Royal Guard stood on one of the highest of many hills in Ponyville to witness Omega Supreme take off. It was a pretty nice view of Ponyville, the early morning sun made everything so much more magnificent.

Shining looked up to see the Autobot that had not left his side this entire time.

Hound.

The Autobot weapons officer looked down to see Shining Armor staring straight ahead with a smile on his face. His glistening armor drove Hound to smile as well.

“How do you feel?” Hound asked breaking the silence.

Shining looked back up and sighed happily, “To tell ya the truth, I feel pretty good. I mean, this was the most intense battle Equestria has ever faced….and the Royal Guard stood tall to defend their home.”

Hound chuckled and looked back at Ponyville while muttering, “Good….good.”

“How do you feel?”

Hound looked back down to see Shining staring up at him, he chuckled and answered in his cracking voice, “After everything I’ve been through, war for Cybertron, the fall of Cybertron, and now the battle for pony kind…..I just have to say….it was worth it. Just to see the smile return to each of these innocent life forms makes my spark all warm inside.”

“I know how that feels.” Shining sighed when he heard the flapping of wings.

Shining Armor turned around as his smile grew back, Hound followed to see his new friend run up to this new alicorn he had never seen before.

“Cadance!” Shining shouted exchanging a hug with his beloved wife.

“Oh Shiny!” Cadance gasped and held her husband tight, “I thought I’d never see you again, I heard about the attack on Canterlot and….I just couldn’t imagine what happened and….the thought of the baby never having a father and-“

Shining pressed his hoof against his beloved’s muzzle silencing her. He looked deep into her eyes and smiled, “It’s okay, Cadance, I’m here.”

Both husband and wife exchanged a kiss before Cadance heard loud footsteps. She broke the kiss and looked back to see a giant green being standing a few feet away. She gasped and began to back away.

“No, no, Cadance it’s fine, the Autobots here are friendly.” Shining assured her and held her hoof gently.

“Friendly…” Cadance muttered as the green Autobot went to one knee to get perfect eye level. He stretched out his hand as his deep voice entered the alicorn’s ears.

“My name is Hound uhhh….Cadance…and your husband here is one heck of a solider, he singly handedly…errr…hoofedly…assisted the Autobots in total victory which stopped Discord. He would’ve made an excellent soldier back on Cybertron.”

Cadance giggled and said, “That’s my Shiny.”

Hound smiled wide and asked, “Also….did I just hear news of a…..baby?”

Shining Armor blushed as did his wife when she began to explain, “Yes, I’m pregnant with our first born foal.” She softly rubbed her stomach and smiled.

Hound looked over to Shining Armor and gave him thumbs up, “Good work, Shining.”

“HOUND!” Shining Armor screamed with his face completely crimson. Princess Cadance giggled even louder than last time.
She immediately stopped when a new voice was heard coming up the hill.

“Princess Cadance!”

The alicorn looked down to see her old friends Twilight Sparkle and Spike run up the hill. The baby dragon however collapsed on the ground breathing heavily.

“Twilight!” Cadance screamed and hugged the little unicorn. Shining walked back to Hound who couldn’t stop smiling.

Hound looked down at Shining and asked, “So how does Cadance know Twilight?”

“Cadance was her old foal sitter; they’re really close and….oh no not now.” Shining facehoofed and looked the other way.
“What?” Hound asked before he heard chanting.

“Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!”

As Hound watched the two mares stick their flanks in the air and giggle together, he couldn’t help but wear a confused smile. He looked back to Shining and asked, “What was that?”

“I don’t even care anymore.” Shining grunted as Twilight and Cadance approached. Shining’s little sister couldn’t stop smiling when she approached him and gave him a big hug.

She looked at him and quickly said, “You’re gonna be a father?! That means I’m gonna be an aunt! EEEEEEEE!!!!” Twilight squealed and kept her hooves close to her chest. Just imagining a little nephew or niece was too much for her mind to take in so fast.

She opened her eyes to see Hound’s scratched up face in the morning sun. He nodded and said, “Optimus is waiting for you, Twilight.”

Her smile quickly faded as she looked around frantically. Hound pointed behind him at a cluster of hills before saying, “He’s over there just….alone.”

Twilight Sparkle nodded and trotted away where Spike kept following her, she turned back at the dragon and gave him a stern look, “No, Spike, I’m going alone.”

“Why can’t I go?” Spike asked as Twilight faced the hills again. She sighed deeply and stared at the rising sun before answering.

“This is something I have to do alone.”

And with that said, Twilight Sparkle left Spike, Cadance, Shining Armor, and Hound on the search for Optimus Prime.
________________________________________

The ground never felt so hard.

Even on Cybertron, the ground felt better than this. Everything was better on Cybertron before the wars. Clenching his fist, Optimus Prime was sitting down at the edge of the highest hill he could find. Facing the rising sun and hearing the birds chirp made him a feel a little better.

Optimus looked down at his black fist and opened it. He stared at his hands for what felt like an eternity before he forced them to make fists.

He had brought war to this world.


Twilight went up and down and side to side to try and find the mighty Autobot in this maze of hills. She shaded her eyes with a hoof before looking up at the last hill….

“Optimus…” Twilight muttered and slowly made her way towards the Autobot leader.

But something was different about him. He was sitting down and staring at Celestia’s sun all alone. This didn’t remind Twilight of the fearless Autobot leader; this reminded her of a lost child.

As she finally reached her destination, Twilight sat down at Optimus’ right side and looked up at his face fully expecting to see him glad to see her.

It wasn’t that at all.

Optimus saw the little unicorn that saved his life approach and sit next to him, but he couldn’t bear to face her…. After what he and his brothers had done…bringing war to this world and almost losing another world to the Decepticons….it hurt him deep in his new spark.

There they sat….together.

It was a long moment of silence; Twilight had given up looking at Prime and just stared at the rising sun with him. She silently sighed with a smile when peace and harmony had been returned to her home. With the help of these unlikely aliens, they had lived.

After what felt like an eternity…..Optimus Prime spoke.

Her little ears perked up as she looked towards Prime to see his faceplate moving up and down.

“So peaceful…and majestic…this planet is…..unlike the final days of Cybertron.”

Twilight’s eyes teared up when she saw Optimus open and close his blue optics with such….dread. Did he feel sad that he had to leave? Or was it….something else.

Optimus continued as several birds fluttered passed his view, “There would be no greater feeling than to live here…in peace and harmony.”

“Then why don’t you?”

Optimus Prime slowly took his optics off the sun and onto the little violet unicorn; he saw her head fall as if she never wanted to ask that. Optimus knew what to say now.

“If we were to stay in Equestria, then Megatron would break his promise of temporary peace. You have seen what he is capable of, almost destroying your world.”

Twilight shuddered and didn’t even dare to remember the horrid battles of yesterday. She looked up at Optimus and almost cried when he said this.

“That is why we have to leave, not because we want to, but because we have to. Megatron will not stop until he is certain that the Autobot spark is extinguished. It will happen again if we stay, this is the one thing I didn’t want to happen when we came to this new world.”

“And that is…?” Twilight asked as a tear rolled down her cheek. Optimus’ blue eyes softened as he looked down at Twilight Sparkle. His red armor gleamed in the morning sun.

“We never wanted another world to fall under Megatron’s depravity. We wanted to start new with peaceful lives on a world that could never be consumed by war. But now I know….that this world is too good to lose…which is why we must leave so that peace could remain in Equestria.”

Optimus sighed and placed his hand close to Twilight. The unicorn didn’t see it; she had her eyes closed as tears fell onto the soft grass.

She never wanted this. These….heroes can’t leave them…but guilt made her accept it. She finally understood Optimus’ words, they were leaving so that this world could remain peaceful and never be infected with the plague of war.

She finally knew….that this was the right thing to do.

Wiping her eyes, Twilight looked down to see Optimus’ mighty hand on the grass close to her. She looked back up at Prime and saw him facing the sun again.

Twilight Sparkle smiled and gently pressed her hoof against Optimus Prime’s hand.

Optimus lifted up his head when he felt the touch of another. He looked back down to see Twilight’s tiny hoof pressed on his deadly black fist. That single touch….made Optimus feel better. He didn’t know for sure but….him and Twilight felt….connected.

Twilight had so wanted to tell the Autobot leader everything she had been through.

Cybertron.

Taking a big gulp, Twilight began, “Optimus…when we were in Canterlot…before my friends and I got to you, we…”

She stopped herself and looked at Prime with wide eyes.

“We….umm…we uhhh….” Twilight took one last look as both Cybertronian and equine locked eyes. Twilight’s feeling of fear had left….Optimus had that touch that made you feel better…kind of like….Ultra Magnus.

“Yes, Twilight?”

Twilight smiled again and took her hoof off Optimus’ hand as she spoke, “It doesn’t matter now….as long as we’re together.”

Both sat there in silence again, Optimus Prime and Twilight Sparkle staring at the rising sun. This scenery almost made Optimus ignore the voice behind him.

“Twilight…..Optimus?”

The two turned around to see none other than Princess Celestia herself. Twilight’s grin spread across her face as she galloped towards her teacher and gave her a big hug. Optimus slowly stood back up and made his way to the healed princess of the sun.

He could hear Twilight trembling under the wing of Celestia.

“Princess….I-I thought you were d-dead.” Twilight whimpered as Celestia pulled her in closer.

“Do not grieve my student, I am here now to witness the Autobots leave and…” Celestia looked up to see Optimus Prime himself looking down at them, his shadow covering each of them in a powerful darkness.

“And I wish to say goodbye.”

Breaking the embrace, Celestia trotted over slightly limping to Optimus Prime who bent down to one knee so she didn’t have to strain herself in this state. Celestia cleared her throat.

“Optimus Prime, ever since my fall to the draconequus known as Discord, I have not been around to look after my subjects. But you…..you protected my kingdom from evil in ways I cannot even begin to imagine, that I must say this.”

She slowly got closer and smiled up at Prime before finishing.

“Thank you….Optimus Prime.”

Twilight watched as both leaders shook hands/hooves with each other. Optimus stood back up and watched as the sun rose over the largest hill.

“It is time.”
________________________________________

Making their way to the outskirts of Ponyville, Twilight Sparkle and Princess Celestia slowly followed the Autobot leader closer to Omega’s shuttle form which kept growing bigger with each step.

With Celestia’s focus on the ship, Twilight kept looking around at all the Autobots and…..DECEPTICONS!!!

The unicorn frozen and watched as the Decepticons were making their way into Omega Supreme with their heads low. Her breathing slowed down when she suddenly remembered…..the Decepticons surrendered.

The first to go in was the Insecticon swarm which took a long time since there was so many of them. The other Decepticons patiently waited in line and looked back and forth before taking a few steps up.

Twilight even saw Grimlock with his sword stuck on the ground. Was he forcing the Decepticons in Omega? Her mind was taken off the Dinobot and on her old friend Applejack who kept enjoying a conversation with one red Autobot.

Just at the exit of Ponyville, Ironhide was talking and becoming quite closer to a certain farm pony. Applejack looked up at Omega Supreme and sighed.

“Ah guess ya have ta go now.” Applejack frowned and dropped her head. She felt a soft touch on her chin which brought her head back up to meet Ironhide’s face.

Ironhide chuckled and said, “I guess I do, but I’m glad I got to spend as much time with you as possible.”

“Yer jus’ sayin’ that!” Applejack spat out on the verge of tears.

Ironhide shook his head, “No…I mean it. Like…when I first came to Equestria, I didn’t want anything to do with you ponies. But over time, I’ve grown quite attached to this little world and its inhabitants…..especially you, Applejack. You’re one in a million and I’ll never forget you.”

Applejack’s blush slowly spread across her face as she turned her face to the side, “Shoot, Ironhide, fer a big war machine like yerself ya sure do know how ta make a gurl blush.”

Ironhide was surprised when this mare slowly walked up to him and gave his hand a nuzzle. She sure warms up fast.

Twilight smiled when she had seen her friend get close to an Autobot, especially after they all thought they were nothing but evil monsters from another world.

Suddenly, a loud laughter was heard between two friends.
________________________________________

Deep on the edge of the Everfree Forest, those beady blue eyes watched patiently as these strange two-legged creatures were piling into a large ship of some sorts. With a quiet hiss and lick of the lips, the dark creature slowly backed away and turned towards his companion.

“The queen must hear about this.”

The two creatures spread their wings and smiled with glee.

“Long live the Changelings.”

And with that, the two scouts flew off into the air and towards the Changeling Hives.
________________________________________

Twilight Sparkle turned towards the sound of laughter and smiled happily to see Jazz and Pinkie Pie enjoying a couple of laughs before he had to leave.

Pinkie rolled on the ground and clutched her belly before she looked with teary eyes and barely managed to say, “Tell…tell it to me again! Hee, hee, hee!”

Jazz chuckled, “Alright, alright, here it goes.” Jazz then stuck out his hand in the air and shouted, “I’m Starscream, and I got my butt kicked by a little pony!”

Pinkie exploded in laughter as did Jazz as they laughed at poor Starscream’s failure. Pinkie got back up and wiped away a tear when Jazz looked straight at her.

Both of their smiles faded away like mist.

Pinkie Pie pawed at the ground and looked up at Jazz with sad eyes. The Autobot sighed and went to one knee so Pinkie could clearly hear him.

“It’s time for us to go, but I sure as Cybertron will never forget you, Pinkie Pie. Maybe we’ll meet each other again one day. And I just hope it won’t have to be for another battle where we HAVE to defend your home. I just want to visit ya know?”

Pinkie Pie giggled and said, “Oh don’t worry, I’m pretty sure we’ll run into each other in the sequel: Transformers Return to Equestria!”

“Uhhh…..sure, Pinkie Pie.” Jazz smiled with a hint of confusion located on it, instead he just held out his hand for Pinkie to shake.

“Keep smiling, girl.” Jazz said as Pinkie looked at his hand and back to his face. She smiled and embraced Jazz with a hug to the abdomen.

“Stay smooth, Jazz.” Pinkie whimpered as Jazz held her closer.

These two did share something close, and Twilight felt guilty again at how the Autobots were just leaving them. After her discussion with Optimus Prime however, she down voted that idea. The next sound of crying did not come from the energetic pink pony but from her elegant friend.

“OH CLIFFJUMPER, YOU CAN’T LEAVE!!!” Rarity wailed in despair and pressed her cheek against Cliffjumper’s chest. The red Autobot softly stroked her mane and placed her back on the ground.

“I’m sorry, Rarity, but we both knew that I could never stay here. We need Energon to live…and we can’t get it here because it will harm your planet.” Cliffjumper explained as Rarity burst into tears again.

He gently lifted up the unicorn and brought her into a tight embrace, but not harming her in any way. Rarity spread her hooves around the Autobot’s neck and clung on for what was like an eternity when Cliffjumper finally released her.

Opening her saddlebag, Rarity levitated a long scarf out and wrapped it around Cliffjumper’s neck.

“This is so you never forget me….or all the times we had together.” Rarity sighed as Cliffjumper looked at the scarf around his neck.

He smiled.

“I love it….goodbye, Rarity.”

The two shared one more hug before Twilight turned away to hide her tears. A flash of light caught her attention causing her to look up and see the space ship leaving the planet.
________________________________________

Shockwave quickly activated the ship’s thrusters and launched off of the planet of the equines. His ship had come in handy after all. Shockwave sighed heavily and held onto the steering wheel as he spoke to himself.

“I’m getting off this horrid world; Cybertron is the only place for me. I just hope Octane took care of the place in my absence.”

And with that, the ship escaped Equestria’s gravitational pull and headed straight into space.
________________________________________

As she witnessed the ship leaving Equestria, Twilight almost ignored the sounds of amazement coming from the large crowd of ponies watching the air show.

Twilight Sparkle looked up to see several flying jets soar through the skies with long black clouds of smoke trailing behind them. Lightning stuck on the black clouds of dust that fell from the backs of the Aerialbots. But it wasn’t coming from the jets….

As the large Aerialbots approached the ground, each of them transformed to reveal Silverbolt, Air Raid, Slingshot, Fireflight, and Skydive. The crowd cheered and applauded from the air show they had received from the Aerialbots.

Also…

“Look, the Wonderbolts!” Rainbow Dash squealed and held her hooves against her mouth. Twilight turned around to see her friend Rainbow Dash shaking with excitement.

She turned back around to see the Aerialbots giving a bow to each of the ponies around them. They stopped when the blur blurs landed right in front of them.

Taking off her goggles, Spitfire rubbed her hoof through her mane and looked up to see Silverbolt smiling down at them.

She flashed a smirk and began, “You got some skill, kid, and outracing us was something I never thought was possible for anypony, but then again, you are aliens after all.”

“You sure do know how to fly.” Soarin’ commented on the conversation.

“Yeah…you’re some…pretty good….flyers.” Fleetfoot breathed in heavily.

“That was a nice air show you put on, not only was ours good, but with our combined skills, we were able to make it incredible!” Rapidfire congratulated them.

“They definitely agree!” Blaze shouted pointing to the large crowd of cheering ponies. Each Aerialbot waved to the crowd as did the Wonderbolts.

Twilight’s excitement towards the cheering crowd was dowsed out by several shouts from behind her. She turned around to see the Decepticons growing impatient.

“Come on let’s get off this world already!” Barricade shouted from the line at Omega Supreme who stayed still as the Insecticons finished pilling inside.

“Yeah, some of us have places to be!” Dragstrip whined from the back of the line.

“Where do you have to go, Dragstrip, HUH, where do you have to go?!” Dead End asked with his voice low and arms crossed.

“I got…places to be.” Dragstrip kicked at the dirt.

Breakdown nudged Wildrider’s shoulder and jokingly stated, “Hehe…sure he does.”

The Stunticons immediately quieted down when their leader shouted, “Shut it, all of you!” Motormaster then turned towards the Insecticons in front of him and asked, “What is taking so long?”

“The Autobots are still saying goodbye to the ponies!” Sharpshot yelled behind him. A large groan filled the air as the Stunticons covered their faces.

“They are so weak! Weak! Weak!” Kickback screamed.

“Get moving!” Hardshell pushed Kickback so he could get up closer. The sooner they left this world the better.

The Insecticons weren’t the only ones growing impatient. Soundwave has had it with this world. Nothing made sense here. With the weather conditions very different to Cybertron’s, Soundwave struggled against the warmth of the sun.

He never felt so warm before.

It was disgusting.

As the communications officer slowly moved up a few feet, he caught the sound of giggling from a few feet away. He turned and almost sighed when he saw the Autobot Blaster with a white unicorn.

The unicorn wore dark purple glasses with a crazy blue mane. On her flank was a music symbol as more giggles erupted out of her mouth. This caused Soundwave to groan.

“Wow Blaster, you sure know a lot of good songs!” Vinyl Scratch slightly giggled and watched as Blaster transformed back into his robot mode.

“You’re the only one who actually enjoys my music! That’s why I think you’re the best pony here, Vinyl!” Blaster shouted with glee.

But his smile turned serious when Soundwave approached from behind.

Vinyl turned around and stared up to see the glowing red visor looking down at her. She smiled and said, “So you’re the one called Soundwave huh? COOL! Blaster told me all about you and how you can change into a boom box just like he can! So can ya do it?!”

“Negative.”

“Awww…but why?” Vinyl asked.

“Soundwave superior. Ponies inferior!” Soundwave finished and walked away when the line began to get shorter.

Vinyl watched him walk away and asked, “What’s his problem?”

Blaster sighed and said, “Don’t let him get to ya, Soundwave’s nothin’ but a stick in the mud.” Vinyl could agree with that as she and Blaster played some more music together.

Twilight gulped nervously when she began getting closer to the Decepticons, but Optimus Prime was right next to her so she really didn’t feel scared anymore. If any Decepticon tried to harm her…they would have to mess with the Autobot leader first.

Finally, Twilight saw her assistant Spike with Princess Luna talking to a very tall Autobot. She, Celestia, and Optimus finally came up to them as the Autobot welcomed his leader.

“Aw, Optimus, I’m so glad you’re here, the Insecticons are almost all inside. After they’re all piled in along with the Decepticons…it’ll be our turn.” Perceptor explained as he looked back down at the princess of the night.

“Well met, Perceptor.” Optimus finally spoke and watched as he and Luna talked to each other.

“So as you were saying, this other planet has one moon?” Luna inquired.

Perceptor nodded and said, “Yes, from Shockwave’s studies, this primitive world has only one moon just like this world. But OUR home world of Cybertron…has two moons.”

Luna’s eyes lit up like a little school filly’s, she gasped and said, “Two moons?! We must visit Cybertron one day!”

‘Been there done that.’ Twilight thought to herself.

Before anypony else could even talk, an angry growl passed over them. Optimus, Perceptor, Twilight, Spike, and the two princesses looked passed to see Grimlock holding up his sword over the frightened Decepticons.

“Keep moving or else!” Grimlock threatened.

As Sharpshot, Kickback, and Hardshell passed Grimlock, the Dinobot leader heard them mutter some words of insult.

“Stupid Dinobot.”

“Worthless scrap eater.”

“Freak of Cybertron.”

“WHAT WAS THAT!?!?!” Grimlock screamed and held up his sword fully intending to bring it down on the Insecticons. But the only thing that stopped Grimlock was a little voice behind him.

“Calm down, dude.”

Grimlock turned around and actually felt happy to see Rainbow Dash’s familiar face hovering above the ground. He stuck his sword to the ground and said, “Don’t tell me that even you, Rainbow Dash, would want these Insecticons to live.”

Rainbow looked over to the trembling bugs and smiled, “I don’t care about those guys.”

“Good.”

With that, Grimlock turned around and yelled right in the frightened Insecticons faces causing them to flee inside the ship in terror.

“Me Grimlock want to munch met-err I mean I want to munch metal!” Grimlock shouted and rubbed his head in pain. Shockwave’s experiments really scrambled his vocal processors.

Rainbow Dash chuckled and looked at her friend as he slowly turned back around to face her. It’s funny really; Rainbow Dash had really wanted to pound this guy’s face in when she had the chance so many days ago, now that he was leaving and she’ll never see him again….it kind of hurt her.

Sighing deeply, Rainbow looked Grimlock straight in the visor and began.

“Grimlock…I’m no good at this kind of stuff but…” Rainbow’s lower lip began to quiver but she forced herself to say it, “but I just want you to know….when you leave just…just stay out of trouble okay?”

Grimlock so wanted to say ‘I can’t promise that,’ but seeing the hurt look in her eyes, the mighty Dinobot nodded and said, “Anything for you, Dash.” Despite everything that Grimlock had been through, it was all worth it just to see Rainbow Dash happy.

Rainbow smiled and rubbed her hoof nervously; she sighed and spoke with her voice barely audible “See ya around big guy.” She finished by sticking out her hoof, Grimlock looked at it and back at her before he finally understood.

He pounded her hoof with his fist.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!”

Grimlock and Rainbow Dash covered their heads when the loud scream had come out of nowhere. Even the Decepticons covered their heads when the scream had reached them.

“Who’s screaming?!” Spike shouted.

Optimus sighed when he had caught view of Bumblebee and Fluttershy.

“No, Bumblebee, please don’t leave!” Fluttershy screamed with tears staining her face. Bumblebee stopped walking away and turned around to see Fluttershy with her hooves pressed against his legs.

Sighing.

Bumblebee really did that a lot now.

He slowly bent down and scooped up the little equine. He held her against his chest as Bumblebee could feel the pained whimpers escaping her trembling form.

“I’m sorry, Fluttershy.”

Fluttershy looked up from Bee’s gentle grasp and quivered when she spoke, “I-I thought you were gonna stay here and…and be with us. Why do you have to leave?”

Bumblebee gifted her with soft pat on the back before speaking, “We can’t stay here, Fluttershy, I would if I could but….this other world is where we belong now. Equestria will be in danger if we stay, that is why we must leave.”

Fluttershy hugged Bee’s chest tightly and whispered loud enough for him to clearly hear it.

“I love you, Bumblebee.”

Bumblebee was….surprised to hear this. He looked down to see the tears falling down her eyes and hitting his sleek armor. This was the last time he would ever see Fluttershy. Bumblebee smiled and held Fluttershy closer as he whispered into her ear.

“Love you too, Fluttershy.”

Gently setting her down, Bumblebee saw the expression on her face had not changed. And that was the last time Bumblebee ever saw her face again.

He turned and walked towards Omega Supreme.

As Bumblebee stood with the rest of his fellow Autobots, the Decepticons had almost finished getting inside for departure. But there was one thing that still bugged one of them.

Starscream slowly made his way to Omega Supreme; behind him were the Combaticons obviously not in the mood to talk. As they all slowly approached, Starscream stopped in his tracks and looked down to his right.

Sitting there was the pegasus that had defeated him.

Rainbow Dash caught Starscream’s glare and glared right back. Starscream hissed through clenched teeth at the little pony below him. How did she defeat him? She must’ve cheated her way.

“No one makes a fool of me.” Starscream hissed as his glare on the pony intensified.

Rainbow Dash got on all fours and growled at the seeker, her glare was strong enough to break through his other optic sensor.

Starscream backed away and put his arms up as if he was prepared for an explosion. He made his way a little too quickly with Rainbow Dash still glaring at him.

“Hehe…just did.” Rainbow smirked.

Onslaught shook his head and looked down to Rainbow Dash, “You’re the one who beat the scrap out of Starscream?”

The cyan mare nodded and glared at the Decepticon group in front of her, not letting down her guard for a second. Vortex put up his hands and said, “Easy now, we don’t want any trouble, we just want to say thank you.”

“What?” Rainbow asked with her glare disappearing.

Brawl answered her with a pounding of his fists, “Starscream is an annoying pest, and you sure showed him whose boss.”

“Even if that boss….is a little pony.” Swindle chuckled.

Blast Off laughed and said, “Maybe this pony here could teach us some flying lessons.”

“Don’t overdo it, Blast Off.” Onslaught growled and made his way down the line with his fellow Combaticons following.

If Optimus thought a Cybertronian could be afraid of a pony, than he could obviously think what just happened next must have been true as well. He turned towards Perceptor and asked the one thing he must know for sure.

“Perceptor, how goes the search for The Ark?”

Perceptor brought his attention off of the princess of the night and onto his leader. Perceptor coughed and began to explain, “Optimus, the Aerialbots have successfully located The Ark deep in the forest. Wheeljack had just left to find it and re-activate it.”

That’s all Prime needed to here.

He activated his comms link and asked, “Wheeljack, how goes The Ark?”

Twilight listened intensively as Wheeljack’s voice answered, “Optimus, thanks to Omega Supreme’s generous supply of Energon, The Ark’s boosters are ready to fly off this world.”

“That’s the greatest news I have heard all day.”

Optimus turned around to be fully greeted by his old foe. Megatron looked at Optimus and scowled.

“Prime…”

At the mentioning of his name, Optimus’ optics narrowed at the Decepticon leader slowly approaching them.
“Megatron…”

Twilight and Spike backed away when Megatron had fully approached them now. Megatron looked at the ponies with disgust and then back at Prime.

“Your precious Ark is ready to fly, which means…” Megatron said and pressed his comms link, “Ramjet, have your seekers found The Nemesis?”

Ramjet’s deep voice answered, “We found it, the Energon in it is just enough to get off this world.”

“Excellent, Ramjet, once we leave this world from Omega Supreme, I want you and your seekers to follow us in The Nemesis itself.” Megatron ordered.

“Will do. Ramjet out.”

Megatron put his arm down at stared straight ahead. But his focus wasn’t on the cowering specs laid before him; it was on his fellow Decepticons now inside Omega Supreme.

Megatron scowled and said, “Pathetic, I expected more out of my loyalists, being defeated by a weak life-form?!” Megatron clenched his fist and shouted, “They are not fit to be called Decepticons!!!”

Twilight and Spike gulped in unison. Suddenly, Princess Celestia stepped forward at this new giant.

“Celestia, no!” Twilight warned but it was already too late.

“Excuse me, sir?” Celestia politely interrupted. Megatron looked down to see a white pony with wings and a horn, much different than the other type of ponies he had seen before.

“What is it?” Megatron asked on the verge of screaming.

Celestia calmly smiled and said, “My sister Luna told me about your heroism in stopping Discord, and I just wanted to say thank you for helping protect my kingdom.”

Megatron tilted his head and crossed his arms, “I do not care for this world, and Discord just stood in my way along with all these other worthless equines!”

“Megatron…” Optimus began to speak with his voice high, until the Decepticon interrupted him.

“Wait; did you just say YOUR kingdom?” Megatron asked the alicorn below him. Celestia nodded. “Huh…I guess I expected more out of the ruler of this world then to be just another pony.”

Right before the princess could intervene, Megatron turned towards Prime and said, “The sooner we get off this planet the sooner we get back to Cybertron! And once there, our truce is over, Prime.”

Optimus looked back at Megatron and said, “Omega Supreme does not have enough Energon to make it all the way back to Cybertron,” He placed his hand on his brother’s shoulder as he continued, “Our future relies on the primitive world, Megatron.”

Megatron clenched his fists in anger. He could see the ponies beginning to back away; they were smart to do that when Megatron’s anger exploded.

“WHAT?! What about our home, Optimus?! What about Cybertron?! You are just going to abandon our home for another world?!” Megatron shouted right in Prime’s face.

“Not me, Megatron, us.” Optimus said as Megatron backed away, “Our home is dead; we must take refugee on this primitive planet until we can find a way to re-activate Cybertron.”

Megatron watched as Optimus Prime faced the ship again and said, “It is our only hope.”

Sighing deeply, Megatron looked at Omega Supreme and frowned. He turned back towards Optimus and said, “Very well, but when we return to the world this truce is off!” And with that said, Megatron walked passed each of them and made his way into Omega.

The last Decepticon to step foot in Equestria.
________________________________________

Slowly….ever so slowly….the Autobots came together.

The large population of Ponyville stood in awe as these massive aliens were on their departure. Celestia’s sun was still rising, as was the temptation of leaving.

Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity, the Element Bearers, stood tall but with no smiles. They were all hurting inside, from the Autobots leaving Equestria in order to save it….

Their last sacrifice.

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stood by the Elements of Harmony when they saw Shining Armor and his wife Cadance shortly arrive to see the Autobots off. Spike came to Twilight’s side and softly patted her on the back when he saw the tears in her eyes.

“Is everything ready, Ratchet?” Optimus asked.

Ratchet checked his Intel and nodded, “Omega Supreme is ready, Optimus, it is time.”

Optimus Prime nodded and turned towards the Equestrian race. With a single sigh, Optimus turned towards his Autobots and nodded.

“Let’s go.” Ironhide said with his voice low.

Following Ironhide inside Omega was Ratchet, then the Aerialbots, then Jetfire, then Sideswipe, then Warpath, followed by Jazz and Cliffjumper.

The two Autobots gave each other a fist bump before they stepped inside.

Next was Hound and then Blaster who waved to a certain DJ. Last ones were Perceptor and the Dinobots. Slug dared not face Equestria again as Swoop and Snarl trudged inside.

Grimlock stopped and looked at all the ponies he had once called freaks. There he saw Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash.

He felt something he never felt before: sadness.

He took it back, he took it ALL back. Now he knew….these ponies were a proud and powerful race. With a single nod to the massive crowd, Grimlock slowly made his way inside Omega Supreme.

A single tear fell down Dash’s face.

Bumblebee stopped at the entrance of the massive ship, he looked back one last time to see….Equestria. The last time he’ll ever see those bright colors or smiling faces hurt him. He opened his mouth to say one more thing….

…except nothing came out.

Bumblebee turned back around and walked inside Omega Supreme…..

Optimus Prime.

That name will always be remembered in Equestria. Be it in history or just in memories that will never return, Optimus stood in front of the equines. He could see each of them….no…he knew each of them.

Twilight….Rainbow….Fluttershy….Applejack…..Pinkie….Rarity….Celestia….Luna….

These were his friends; he will never forget everything they have done. But this time….he would prove how much he loved them.

Stooping to one knee, Optimus Prime bent down to perfect eye level with Twilight and the others. He blinked a few times before beginning his long speech.

“All of you, words cannot describe how much I will miss each and every one of you. Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash, I owe each of you my life, I am in your debt….you have saved my life….you are the true heroes here not me.”

Optimus Prime looked at the farm pony and gently pushed the bit of hair out of her vision.

“Applejack, you have proven to be honest and trusting of each of your friends and I. Even when those were lost in the obscurity of fear, you have told them to go the right path….honestly. For which I now know….you are the Element of Honesty. Goodbye Applejack.”

Applejack tipped her hat and let a tear role down her face and touch her smile. Optimus leaned his head over to the next pony.

“Fluttershy, for when I first met you, I knew you were never comfortable with meeting my fellow Autobots. And I would not blame you. But over the course of time, you have grown attached to us in ways I cannot understand. Your kindness to us just makes our ordeal of leaving a little bit….happier. You ARE the Element of Kindness. Goodbye Fluttershy.”

The yellow pegasus shivered when Optimus gently rubbed the top of her head….and even though watching her close friends leaving forever….she couldn’t hold back a smile.

Optimus turned towards the next pony. She smiled broadly when Optimus placed a finger on her chest.

“You, Rarity, your generosity towards my team and I have shown….that not only will you give up your looks for your friends, but you will also give up your life for your friends. There is no greater generosity than a life….but you do not need to worry about that anymore….you are safe and sound now. Element of Generosity, Ms. Rarity, goodbye.”

Rarity’s tears hit Optimus’ finger as she embraced him with all she had. Every hug she had given, Hot Rod, Cliffjumper, and now Prime, this one was the hardest to let go.

As the unicorn dropped to the ground, Optimus faced a pony whose attitude was almost as bright as her smile.

“Pinkie Pie, I think I will miss you most of all. You have proven that we can laugh in the face of fear, no matter what gets tough later on, we will always know to smile at anything that could harm us. You have proved that to me and shown me that with a little laughter in life…..we can always live happily. Thank you, Element of Laughter, and goodbye.”

Pinkie’s smile was so big that it looked like her entire face would fall apart if she stopped instantly. Optimus gently stroked her puffy mane and moved on.

Optimus’ optics narrowed on the winged pony before him.

“Rainbow Dash, your loyalty towards your home has showed that with a little effort, the least likely can be the most dangerous. Your loyalty towards your friends shows that you will never put them into harms way, but bring them from evil. You have proved to me….that we will never underestimate any race, be they big or small, weak or strong, it does not matter. As long as they have that spirit inside of them….to never give up. Rainbow Dash, Element of Loyalty, this is goodbye.”

Optimus gently tussled her already messed up mane as the blue mare smiled underneath his mighty hand on top of her.

Optimus prime had reached the last one….and the one he cared for the most….

“Twilight Sparkle…”

The said unicorn gently stepped forward as Optimus bent down even farther. That simple image in front of her reminded her of the vision she had received on Cybertron….Optimus.

Optimus continued, “The Element of Magic, with its power it can save even the most war-torn planets there are. The Elements of Harmony are united and will never be broken up….because of you and your friends….”

Prime pointed to each Element Bearer as he spoke, “Honesty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Loyalty, and finally Magic, with these combined the Magic of Friendship lives on. Be it on the most dreaded of locations……or even different worlds.”

Twilight and her friends gasped when Optimus had said that, because when he turned towards Twilight, the little unicorn’s heart skipped a beat with what he just did.

He winked at her.

As Optimus Prime slowly stood up on his own, he took one last look at all that Equestria had to offer. It’s rising sun, it’s peaceful inhabitants, all of it almost made him forget what he was about to say.

“Goodbye Equestria, goodbye ponies, goodbye……Twilight. Maybe our paths will cross again one day….and when that happenes….it will be glorious…..but until that day…..till all are one.”

That was the last word they had ever heard Optimus Prime ever say before he turned around and made his way into the ship. He stopped at the entrance and took one last look at everything. With a single nod…..the door closed.

All was a little too silent. The mares and all of Ponyville were speechless. Not even the Princesses could fully grasp the thought of Optimus Prime’s wisdom.

It met no ends.



The bottoms of the ship burst to life.

The ground where Omega Supreme was staying was incinerated by the intense fire erupting out of the bottom tubes. With that push, Omega slowly rose from the ground. The power of Omega’s blasters caused several pegasi to fly to the ground in order not to be pushed back. Applejack held onto her hat as the air pushed it right off.

Finally, Omega Supreme used his full power to launch itself off of the ground and into mid-air. It kept rising with each passing second as the Princesses, ponies, and dragon stared at it with huge eyes.

Suddenly, the forest trembled as two massive objects rose from the ground. The equines took this moment to fully see The Ark and Nemesis for the first time.

The Ark was massive. Its outer shell was light gold with several scratch marks and dark holes, representing all the battles it has been in. It had five blue eruptions coming from its underside as it slowly made its way above the atmosphere.

The Nemesis was terrifying. Then again, if it was the leader of the Decepticon’s ship, then it had to be horrible. The entire outside was dark purple as giant tips came from the underside to make the ship even scarier. The Nemesis slowly made his way into the heavens above, following both The Ark and Omega Supreme.

They kept staring until……

……it was gone.

Along with the Transformers.

Twilight allowed the dam to break and the tears to fall. It was definitely the perfect time to do so after all. She would never forget them or the impact they made, not only on their home….

But on their lives.