• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,195 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,195

Questions (Reworked)

"Ok, so we all go to him and ask 1 question, right?" Twilight asked her friends.

"YES! We all heard you the first 4 times! Let's just get it over with!" Rainbow complained.

"I hope so. You ponies have been yelling and asking each other for about 2 minutes now. I just need to find a way to speed up time and get a new machine," Nuclear yelled to them, which made them all realize to get on with it.

Enter: APPLEJACK

"So, uh, Mr. changeling?" Applejack asked nuclear.

"NUCLEAR! I Told my name to you guys 6 times!" Nuclear yelled, making her jump back a bit. “Your Memory isn’t that bad is it!?”

"Ok. 'Nuclear' what are you doing here?" Applejack said, using up her question.

"Well, I don't know if you'd understand it, but I'm from the future where the world was destroyed by something that I'm trying to solve, and this machine, which I think is now broke, is a time machine I can use to travel anywhere, and Somepony stupid smacked the control panel and now I'm stuck here until either I find something to fix this. Or I could just wait until the world is broken again. Although I doubt that you ponies would want me to choose the latter," He explained. Applejack was now confused but also understanding in a mixed way.

"Okay... I'll go tell the others that," Applejack said, leaving nuclear to his devices for a few seconds.

Enter: RARITY

Rarity was somewhat scared and intrigued as she walked to nuclear, who was now actually looking at the machine from the outside, looking for mistakes on the outside.

"Umm... Mr. Nuclear? Was that it darling?" Rarity asked Nuclear, who nodded silently as he looked into the power converter.

"Yep, that's my name, and I believe I'm don't know you well enough to have you call me darling," He joked, making her sputter.

"Ah-uhh. No that's...what?" She spattered and blushed a bit.

"I'm joking. I've been to Manehattan and met people like you. What’s going on?" He said with a grin.

"Whatever, what are you?" Rarity asked, making nuclear realize that some ponies are stupid.

"I'm a changeling. Duh. You must know us right? If my time is right, you guys have been attacked by changelings at least once before," He deadpanned.

"Well, yes, but we've never seen a 'changeling' like you before," Rarity answered, making him somewhat frightened.

"Well...ok, rarity. First of all, kinda rude, not gonna lie, and secondly, I'm not telling anybody about what happened to me, no matter what, unless someone's life depends on it. Got it?" he explained, then rarity walked away from him.

Enter: PINKIE PIE

The Bubble gum Mare hopped to the glowy changeling currently flying up onto the top of the machine.

"Hello Mr. Nuclear! Whatcha doin?" Pinkie pie asked.

"Hi. Right now just Looking around on this thing," He replied.

"Ok! Speaking of which, what is that thing?" She asked.

"A time machine," He answered.

"Ok!" She said as she bounced away.

“I like her,” Nuclear said.

Enter: FLUTTERSHY

Fluttershy looked around at her friends, knowing she was next. She crawled slowly to the changeling, looking at him intensely, not taking an eye off him, making sure he isn't doing anything bad.

"umm, mr nuclear?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah?" He asked, sliding down the pole on the side, which made a screeching noise that made fluttershy uncomfortable.

"umm...what is the green glow around you?" She asked quietly.

"That's called radiation. Don't stand in it for too long," He answered seriously, making fluttershy move back a bit.

“Wh-What will happen?” She asked him

“Basically, you could get mutated, sick, cancer, death, or if your unlucky, stuck somewhere completely different. So yeah, don’t be in it too long,” He said, causing fluttershy to move back a bit.

Enter: RAINBOW DASH

"Ok, this guy isn't getting by my question," She said to herself.

"So Nuclear. Are you just a scout from a changeling hive?" Rainbow asked him with a tense tone, and Nuclear looked down.

“Heh...I wish. Wanna know something?” He asked her, and she crossed her hooves.

“What!?” She asked.

“There once was a changeling that was born a bit different. He was a bit scrawny, he looked a bit greener, and he was also very weak. He wanted to be a soldier so he could help defend his colony. Wanna know what happened?” Nuclear asked her, getting a nod. “He was booted out. He was banished to wonder the badlands and was forced to fend for himself in a world where almost everything hated him. It was a terrible fate for someone who just wanted to help his species. Wanna know what happened to him?” Nuclear finished.

“Wh...What?” Rainbow stuttered, having a feeling about what would come next.

“...He got stuck in a time loop, mutated beyond compare, acquired massive amounts of weaponry, Holds a chip on his shoulder for his whole species, and is standing right in front of you right now,” Nuclear finished and smiled as Rainbow dash floated away, scared.

Enter: TWILIGHT SPARKLE

She walked to the changeling, now lying down in defeat as he couldn't figure out another way to fix this thing.

"So nuclear, was it?" She asked.

"Yep. Nuclear. That's me," He responded.

"Well...What's the future like?" Twilight asked a question that he knew was coming, but didn't want to answer.

"Oh boy. Well Twilight, Sit down here... Now, Are you brave?" He asked, where he received a slow nod.

“Well...You’re wrong. Oh, so very wrong,” Nuclear looked down as Twilight’s head turned.

“No one, except for those who knows it’s coming, No one would be ready for what happens. Those who say they’re warriors, Mercenaries, even gods will tremble at the hooves at what the world has come too. Mutants are all around each and every corner, Warlords and their tribes are on their quests of conquest to gain as much land, and the griefers are all around, giving the radiation or just trying to kill for whatever they can get. Equestria is a new home for tartarus, and boy does it fit the title.”

She was now terrorized from what he had told her, "But why didn't anyone stop whatever made this happen?"

"That's the thing. Nobody knows what made it happen, and that's what I'm trying to figure out," Nuclear said determined.

“Well, if your intentions are pure, than we’ll help you to the best of our abilities!” Twilight said supportively.

“Heh...thanks. I never really had allies before. Let’s see how it works I guess,” He said under his breath as she walked away.

Enter: STARLIGHT GLIMMER

"So, twilight told me what the world came too," Starlight told him, "And I gotta say, I'm not really surprised," which made him somewhat sit up.

"Why would any pony not be surprised?" Nuclear asked.

"Well, I've also seen multiple horrible worlds, but I did fix it, although I didn't see yours. However, I know you can find it, with or without our help," Starlight told him.

"Hey, Aren't you supposed to ask me something?" He asked

"I gave my question to spike so he has 2. Welp, It's his turn. bye," She said, and nuclear just shrugged..

Enter: SPIKE

"OK! WHAT IS THAT THING!" Spike yelled at the thing strapped to Nuclear Belt.

"Oh, my glock? It's a gun. Think of it like a Fast moving projectile made of strong metal that can pierce through a lot of things," He answered.

"Can I see it work?" Spike asked.

Nuclear looked to the group and then said, "Ok, but let's go somewhere else," He said as he lead Spike around the back of the castle.

"Where are they going?" Rarity pointed out the changeling and dragon going behind the castle, which was then followed by an ear piercing sound of a soon to be realized Glock-47 C.

"WHAT. WAS. THAT?" Rainbow dash yelled, worried that spike might be hurt as she raced around the castle, only to see nuclear holding out the pistol, pointing to a now hole in the ground, and spike watching in disbelief.

"That. was. something. AWESOME!" Spike yelled to the heavens, who then burped up a mail. "Twilight! Mail!" He yelled to his friend, who then opened it and read it.

Dear my Prized pupil, Twilight Sparkle,

I have recieved your emergency mail about a changeling and I have sent a 2 guards to watch over him and bring him here if he has proven to be hostile.

If he has proven to be more powerful then realized, you must send an emergency mail and me and luna shall come to you and find him.

Sincerely, Princess Celestia

Author's Note:

Yeah, pinkie pie's was short, but that was the joke, as you don't need to tell her much to convince her.

Yep! I believe stuff quickly! :pinkiehappy:

So.. yeah. See ya.