• Published 3rd Dec 2019
  • 891 Views, 54 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Our Will (rewrite) - AngryPenguin



Raised above the cloud curtain, Lietenant Sienna has been dropped in the wasteland thanks to a failed rescue mission. Now, she's in unfamiliar territory and being threatened by a mysterious villain. Can she help her new friends before it's too late?

  • ...
4
 54
 891

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: The Good, the Bad, and the Worst

"You did WHAT?!"

"Heave!"

"Heave!"

With each "heave", Violet and I put all our might into getting the heavy crate up each step. The ropes had started to chaff my waist. I panted and struggled, wishing Redd or Nico were there to help. I was not a very strong mare and it really was starting to hit me. We beat our wings in an attempt to skip a few steps, but it was impossible not to stop at every one. At least we were halfway there.

"We should have -nngh- brought the stallions with us. They could have -nngh- done all the work." I complained.

"Then we wouldn't -nngh- have any girl time!" She whined.

I groaned and looked up. Twenty steps to go.

"Let's talk to pass the time! What sort of -ungh- things have been happening?" She asked.

I gave her a "you don't want to know" glance.

She chuckled. "That bad, huh?"

"I guess the strangest thing is that I spoke to a dead ministry mare a couple of times. Well, the first couple of times she was disguised as Princess Luna. When I first -nngh- got here, I met a ghoul named Fleece. I was afraid for my life, by the way, until I got to know her. But, I digress. She gave me the necklace that has a part of Rarity's soul. That's how I'm able to talk to her. So, that is -nngh- one thing." I was sweating.

"Oookay. I believe you, but... That is weird." She replied with a look.

"Yep. So -nngh- Hope is after the pearls and I am most likely not the right pony for this job. If I don't give them to her, though, she's going to destroy the entire town of Floater. And... Nico." I pulled back my ears.

She paused and stopped me from going further. "Wait, you're not thinking of giving them to her, are you?"

"I didn't say I was going to give them to her! There is no telling what she would do if I did." I pulled out the emerald and showed it to her. She widened her eyes at its beauty. "I'm going to leave Rarity to deal with the pearls. I'll just... have to find a way to protect Floater. Hopefully, I figure something out, soon."

She stared at me before propping her hooves on the crate. "Well, that sounds dangerous, indeed." Pause. "Count me in! They don't call me 'Flashbang' for nothing!"

I smiled. Having Violet with us would be awesome for several reasons, but one of the most important: I'd finally have a mare to talk to!

We pulled and grunted the rest of the way up. When we got to the top, we threw the ropes off and fell onto our backs, breathing heavily. Our manes and fur were sweaty and messy. I looked at her and laughed, slightly. She returned the giggles and it eventually grew into laughter. I wasn't sure what we were even laughing at. The breathlessness I felt was a good sensation for a change as I tried to compose myself.

"Oh, Sia, I'm so happy to have you around, again!" She wiped a tear. "Even if it's just for a little while."

I sighed, happily, my throat sore. "Me, too! I swear, I thought I had lost you, forever!"

"Nope." She stood, helping me to my hooves, as well. "I like to think of myself as indestructible."

I snickered, again, readjusting the harness. "No one is indestructible, Vi. Not even Redd."

I caught her smug look. "So, which one do you like more?"

For a split second, I panicked, but hid the fact that she was making me nervous. "No ma'am, I am not getting into this."

"Awwww..." She groaned. "Fine. But, I am going to get an answer before it's all said and done."

I smiled. "I guess I can meet you halfway. I'll tell you one day."

"I will hold you to it."

Our wings flapped as we began hovering with the crate in tow. Because it was so heavy, we couldn't get too far off the ground, so we just tried to stay out of the open. We kept our conversation going. I told her about everyone I had met so far. Violet said she had been through Floater a couple of times, but had never known about Nico's house. She knew of Walkerton but didn't stop there for fear of being killed. She kept trying to bring up the so-called "love triangle" in my life, but every time I would change the subject.

"It's funny." She said.

"What?"

"You're in the dangerous wasteland for a short time and already, you've got the captain of the hoofball team and the mysterious stranger lining up to hit that." She playfully slapped my flank.

I blushed. "Hey! It's not like I asked for this." I rubbed my flank.

"You love it, though." She sang. "What happened to the sweet, shy Sia who used to drink her plain, chocolate shake with extra whipped cream and had no idea that Redd was after her?"

I quizzically turned to her. "You knew, too?"

She sighed. "My friend, everypony knew. Except you."

I can no longer hold the title for detail oriented.

Being so caught up in gossip, I didn't even notice we had found our way in the open. Early daytime, too. Our conversation was cut off as I stopped and looked around. I didn't recognize anything.

"Violet, are we lost?" I asked, nervously.

She looked around. "Good and bad news. The good news is I still know where we are. The bad news is that it's gonna be difficult to find our way back if we don't have a bird's eye view."

"Great." I said in a monotone.

"We'll figure it out. The stallions might be worried, but they'll live." She waved it off.

"I'm sure they'll be fine. I, however, won't be when Nico is done strangling me."

"Psh. He's like an overprotective dad or something."

I sighed. "Or something."

Before we could continue, two ponies emerged from behind a pile of dirt. Their manes were styled into mohawks. Their barding was dirty and stained with blood, fitted with spikes. Both mares. Both earth ponies. I knew exactly what they were when I saw the yellowed eyes.

"Raiders." Violet growled. She took the word right out of my mouth.

Shit. Our weapons are back at the shack!

"Time to party! They even brought a present!" One of the mares chortled.

"Fuck off, shitwads!" Violet spat.

"Such big, bad words for a feather brain." The other mare smirked.

I whimpered. "Violet..."

"It's okay, Sia." She whispered.

"Pit, wanna see 'em dance?" The first one pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and pointed it at us. The other one, Pit, cackled as the weapon fired several times with puffs of smoke. The gun was barely held together, but it still did its job. Violet and I flapped side to side in order to avoid the buckshot. Luckily, she wasn't really trying to hit us, yet. It was still hard, though, seeing as though we were tied to a box. I bumped into Vi a couple of times. She swore and threatened the raiders with every curse she could think of. I could do nothing but whine and squeak.

"Alright, I'm tired of this. Let's get'em!" The one with the gun loaded another round and pointed it to Violet. "Any last words?"

A huge shadow passed over us. I looked up to see a large wingspan gliding in the sky. A loud shriek cut through the air, making the raiders stop what they were doing and point their noses upward. Before my eyes could focus, a white blur crashed down into the first raider. Gladys! The mare's back snapped under the weight of the griffon. Without hesitation, she plunged her claws into Pit's chest. When she pulled back, she grasped a, still beating, heart. Just as the horrified pony fell, she tossed the organ into the sky. I saw one of her guards grab it in his beak and swallow. Gladys finally looked at us, a smile curving across her beak.

I motioned for Violet to set down the crate and tore out of the rope. I zoomed to the nearest ditch and vomited, hearing a few snickers behind me. I hung my head over the side and panted. That was a ghastly scene.

"Sorry, friend." Gladys spoke.

I held up a hoof and waved on, unable to speak for a moment.

"So, Flashbang, is it okay if I take this back?" I heard a claw tapping the weapon container.

I threw my eyes towards her. She gulped. "I-I'm..."

Right. Violet forgot to take off her suit. Damn it!

I rushed over, still pale from the gory event from earlier. "Gladys, hold on! It's really not her fault! Please, don't be angry at her. We were on our way to bring it back to you, actually, until-"

"No harm done. I owe you, anyway, for making you blow chunks all over the place." She cackled.

Violet even gave a grin. "Sia's got a weak stomach."

Gladys searched around. "Where are Nico and Redd-head? I figured they'd be doing all the heavy lifting."

"We don't need those fools. We, gals, gotta stick together." Violet nudged me. "I think Sia can agree they're only useful for good d-"

"Violet!" I went from pale to red. A hole in the ground is what I needed right then.

Gladys and Violet's laughter erupted in unison. The griffon slapped Violet on the back, still guffawing. "I like this one! She's a real hoot! We should hang out, tonight!"

"Heh... Yeah..." I flattened my ears.

Violet nodded, rubbing her hooves together. "I know just the place. Ever heard of Bean's Tavern?"

"Who hasn't? See you guys tonight!" Gladys continued squawking as the other two griffons picked up the ropes and flew off with the crates. Of course, they lifted it with great ease. I facehoofed.

"I like her. Also, I'm pretty sure I've got a date tonight." Violet winked.

"Wonderful. Maybe I can do something else for you guys to laugh at. I'm the star of the show, after all." I said, sarcastically.

"Oh, come on, Sia. We're just messing around. I'm sure you've got loads of embarrassing stories about me!" She half hugged me.

I slipped a grin. "I guess."

"Good! Now, stop being mopey and let's get the heck out of here. I'm sure Nico and Redd are running around like chickens with their heads cut off." She rolled her eyes and took off.

I followed after her. She was right about the bird's eye view. It was so much easier to find our way back while airborne. I flew with a sullen look on my face, though. I was a little annoyed that there were more plans getting in the way of my own mission. Violet turned and tilted her head.

"What's the matter?"

I sighed, willing my patience to come forth. "I know your plans tonight sound fun and everything, but I really should be getting back to the task at hoof. You know, since Equestria is in possible jeopardy." I crossed my forelegs.

She frowned. "One night is not going to hurt. You've come this far, already."

"True, but still. I don't want to waste anymore time than I have to."

Violet thought for a moment, then shrugged. "That's too bad. Specs makes the best Bloody Berries. But, I guess alcohol really isn't your sty-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Alcohol?" I interrupted her.

She grinned, evilly. "Why, yes. Did you really expect me to hang out in dry places?"

"I guess I can take a small vacation."

"Whoo! That's the spirit! Now, pick up the pace! I'll race you there!"

She bolted before I could object. I shook my head, but took off after her, anyway. When I caught up with her, we slowed down and enjoyed the flight. Giggling some more, we flipped and spun midair, practicing our stunts and agility. She had been right about the freedom. We could fly through the sky without worrying about air traffic and bumping into other pegasi. There were no congested airways in the wasteland. I closed my eyes and smiled as the wind ruffled my feathers. No cold rain, today, it seemed. As we closed in on the shack, I straightened my wings to a glide. I spotted Redd pacing outside.

"Hey, Redd!" Violet called out.

He galloped towards us as we landed. "Where, in the wide world of Equus, were you two? We thought you were foalnapped!" He threw his hooves up.

"Wow. Okay, 'Father'." Violet rolled her eyes.

Redd snorted. "I'm not the one you need to worry about. Nico is pretty angry." He pointed to the shack.

I sighed. "Damn it."

I flapped as fast as I could towards the door, sliding to a stop in front of it. I burst through, to see him sitting with his hooves on his temples. He faced the fireplace in worry. "Not now, Redd." He mumbled.

"Nico." I spoke.

He sat straight up before bolting to me. When he stopped, he grabbed my shoulders and shook them. "You, idiot! What the hell were you thinking?! You could have been killed!"

I stared, wide-eyed, at the shouting stallion. He seemed legitimately worried.

"We've been searching since this morning! You have no idea what I thought had happened!"

Finally, after a few seconds of awkward silence and breathing, he hugged me.

"I-I'm sorry. We just returned the rocket launcher to Gladys. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. It wasn't too far away." I tried to explain.

He let go and seemed to calm down a little. He looked me over. "At least you aren't hurt."

"We aren't completely helpless." I assured him.

As I finished the sentence, Violet and Redd trotted through the door. "I see there is no ill will held between the two of you." She chimed. "Did you tell him we have plans tonight?"

"Plans?" Nico snorted her way. "After you both left us and could have possibly been killed? I'm still slightly pissed off about that." Nico wore more of a disappointed look than an angry one, despite what he had just said.

That wasn't enough for my best friend, though. Violet sarcastically laughed. "Seriously? We are perfectly capable adults." She poked his chest. "And we definitely don't need a foalsitter."

"I don't know how you do things, but I'm trying to keep her from dying, not bring her closer to it." He pointed to me.

"How I do things? We managed three raiders just fine! Luckily, Gladys-"

"Raiders?" He turned to me. "You left your guns! And yeah, Gladys was there, but what if she hadn't been?"

Violet stood in front of me to protect me from his scolding. "Don't blame her! I'm the one who dragged her with me! You are not going to talk to my best friend like that!"

"It's okay, Violet." I tried to speak over the yelling, but was ignored, of course.

"Yeah, some friend you are! Did you stop and see how she felt about it? Did you really have her back?" He bared his teeth.

"She was just fine with me, you toxic asshole! We had more fun than she's been having with you!"

"Toxic? How the hell am I toxic? Excuse me for being a caring pony." He put a hoof to his chest.

I sighed and waited for them to finish, taking a cookie out of my bag and snacking on it. I also hoofed one to Redd, who sat next to me.

"Thanks." He said. "You know Violet will not stop until she's won, right?" He took a bite.

I nodded. "Yep. Might as well wait it out."

"-so fucking stubborn, I don't see how anypony could possibly be around you!" Violet raged.

"Ha! And you are Equestria's high priestess? Get over yourself. I can tell you like the mares because no stallion would have you!" He countered.

I had already opened a bottle of Sparkle Cola and propped myself on Redd's side. He was already falling asleep.

Violet growled. "You... I... UUUAAARRRGGHH!!! I don't like stallions because they try to control us! Just like you're doing with Sia and you aren't even together! It wouldn't surprise me if her barn door started swinging that way, too!"

"I do not control anyone! Unlike you, when I care about my friends, I don't put them in danger!"

"Care? You don't care! If you did, you would trust Sia and not treat her like she's some fragile foal."

I clenched my jaw. "Okay, guys, that's enough."

They each looked at me briefly before they locked eyes, again.

"This isn't over you... you... ass-hat!" Violet snorted and walked towards the door. "Redd, come on. Help me get brunch started." Then she glared back at Nico, again. "Like a good little house-wife." She said the words like they were poison.

With a sigh, Redd obediently followed her. I gave him a sympathetic smile as he trotted past. As soon as the door shut, I moved to where Nico stood shaking with anger. "I'm s-"

"If you say you're sorry I'm going to take your alcohol privileges." He shot me a look.

I sealed my muzzle. There was no way I was getting those taken away.

He inhaled slowly and let it go even slower. "I'm the one that's sorry. I don't mean to come off as pushy or controlling. I guess I just have the wrong idea about protectiveness. I should trust you more."

I grinned. "That was a quick change of mind. I'm guessing Violet broke through your hard outer shell?"

He flicked his tail, slightly annoyed. "I wouldn't put it that way, but I guess there's some truth to that. I'll try to be less... predominant. The whole reason we're out here in the first place is because of your mission. You should be in charge."

"Well, I mean I can't do it without you guys." I blushed.

He softened his gaze for a moment before he went back to hard-ass mode. "Alright, well we'd better go see what Redd and the manticore are up to."

"Don't be so hard on her. She really means well, she's just... a lot like you actually." I poked his leg.

"I'll try to remember that."

We shared an awkward chuckle as we grabbed our saddlebags and headed to the door. The timidness wouldn't leave my body, after that. I barely noticed the musty odor that barricaded itself in my nostrils as Nico opened the door. The familiar sensation of nausea crept in the back of my throat. "Hungry?" Violet chimed. In her hoof, was a battered pot filled with what looked like vomit. The pale sludge had a mixed aroma of soil and spoiled milk. Tears wet my eyes as I backed away, holding my mouth.

"N-no, thank you." I groaned, holding back the best I could.

She snickered as she poured a bowl. "Redd?"

He gave her a look that just screamed, "hell no".

She didn't say a word to Nico, just eyed him. He nodded in reply.

In this weird, silent conversation, was understanding. She poured a bowl and hoofed it to him. The tension was back in the air, again, but as not bad as I thought it would be.

Clearing my throat, I decided to break some of the awkwardness. "So..." I carried the word for a few seconds. "What the hell is that?"

Violet laughed. "Oatmeal a la Violet. My specialty! I'd give you the recipe, but it's a secret. Sorry, bestie." She winked.

I grinned, sheepishly. "Trust me, I am not the least bit offended." My gaze fixed on the old burner next to her. The coil was still red from the heat, but you could tell it had been used for over a century. A rusty spoon shared the space next to it. I wondered how (or if) she even sanitized her equipment.

"It tastes better than it smells, but if you're suuuure you don't want any." She slurped directly from the pan, the sound making me sicker. I sat next to Redd, hiding the sight from my poor eyes.

"Disgusting." He rolled his eyes.

Remembering the preserves I found at the market, I dug in my bag and pulled out two of the dusty jars. I nudged Redd and and passed one to him. He half-grinned and opened the container. "Thanks."

I winked, then started eating from my own jar, suddenly finding myself eyeing the red-maned stallion. Every move he made, his forelegs flexed. Nico, too. His mane almost perfectly ended where his lids covered his beautiful, oceanic eyes. I had to wipe sweat away. A voice finally broke my trance.

"Oatmeal not good enough for you two?" Nico smirked.

With a mouth full, I spoke up. "Not when the recipe calls for dirt."

Redd nearly choked on the fruit. He gave me a hoofbump.

Nico rolled his eyes as he finished his grotesque brunch.

Violet let out an exaggerated laugh. "Good one!" Then, she added, "We should start heading to Bean's Tavern. The day is flying by."

"Bean's Tavern? I go there, sometimes." Nico pointed out without making eye contact. "The pegasus who owns it gives me discounts."

I clopped my hooves, playfully. "Tavern? Pegasus? Discount?! Let's go!"

The four of us packed our things and headed out. Violet and Redd flew above us to watch for danger. I walked beside Nico to keep him company. The whole walk, I wondered what this "tavern" would be like. Would there be music? A dance floor? Food? I wanted to picture it as being kind of like The Beacon, but I doubted there were anymore buildings like that. Of course, as long as there was alcohol, I wasn't complaining. I would sneak some looks over at my walking partner. Having to use his legs more than the average pegasus gave him a slightly toner muscle mass. I wondered how he would look if-

My attention snapped back. What the hell is wrong with me, today?

"So..." Nico interrupted my daydreaming. "What's going on in the mind of a princess?"

I gave a sideways glance towards him. "Nothing. I'm wondering how many drinks it will take me to forget this place exists, again."

He held back a laugh. "Probably not many, this time. Specs makes 'em pretty strong."

"Is he the pegasus you mentioned?" I asked.

Nico shook his head. "Specs is just the bartender. Mixer is the owner. Bean was the original, obviously, but he died. He left the place to Mixer since he helped the old unicorn in his last few years." He explained.

"Mixer?" I looked at him, puzzled. What a weird name for a pegasus.

"Yep. I don't think that's his real name, but that's what everypony calls him."

"Is he nice?" I remembered the animosity Clockwork had towards us.

As if sensing my worries, Nico smiled. "Oh, yeah. He's pretty great. Accepts all races, creatures, et cetera. He looks tough, but Fleece could probably tear him down with a look."

I let out a sigh of relief. I wanted to put Walkterton behind me.

As we walked, the sound of laughter and conversation grew. When the dead trees cleared, I realized we were there. A two-story, wooden building sat in disrepair in the middle of the woods. The door swung like a saloon's would. The roof had clearly been damaged and repaired, crudely, several times. Lettering spelled "Bean's Tavern" was painted on the external wall. It was a strange place for a bar, but it was crowded despite its location. As long as the alcohol was good, I wasn't complaining.

"Over here, guys!" Violet called, waving us over.

She stood next to four familiar griffons. Besides them, a few other ponies mingled out front. I smiled, nervously, waving my wing. Nico nudged me forward. Tiptoeing through the crowd, I was greeted by Gladys with a tight hug. Her immense strength was surprising. I could barely breathe.

"There she is! I was wondering when you were gonna stop making googly eyes at Nico and come mingle!" She cackled.

I covered my face with my wings, blushing. Nico rubbed the back of his neck.

From the small gap in my feathers, I noticed Redd furrowing his brows, looking away.

I really need to set all this straight.

"Why are you blushing, stud? I call it like I see it." The griffon, happily walked through the door, stopping to turn to us. "What are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!"

Violet flew after her, giggling at her remark. Redd walked in with his head down.

I peeked at Nico, who was still red in the face. "We'd better go with them." I said, hurrying inside.

When I walked through the swinging entrance, the first thing I noticed was the old-style decorations. Dusty furniture was stacked on the back wall. There were mounted fish surrounding us. They were prewar, but definitely kept up. Hats also covered the walls where the mounts were absent. It must have taken decades to collect them. A counter situated on the right could easily sit ten ponies. It wasn't anywhere near as big as the one at the Beacon, but it was enough. The floor was old and wooden. I didn't mind the many repairs and damages. This place felt warm and welcoming! I smiled.

"Home, sweet home." Nico breathed beside me.

"I love it!" I exclaimed. "I'm quite fond of old-fashioned things."

"You sound like Mixer. Let's sit at the bar while there's still some space. You can meet him." He nodded towards the bar.

Dodging the growing crowd, we headed to the far side of the saloon. I saw many ponies along the way. Some of them wore stetson hats like the ponies in my History of Apploosa text book. They danced to some kind of prewar country music that trickled from the crackling speakers. I guess this music was better than no music. When we made it to the counter, Nico pulled out a stool for me with his magic. He then sat in the next one.

"Specs!" He called to a tall, skinny earth pony with thick glasses.

The pony turned and smiled, cleaning a glass all cliche-like. "Nico! Good to see ya, again!"

"Nice to see you, too, old friend." He shook his hoof.

"What can I get fer ya, Nicky boy?"

I snorted at the nickname. It was horribly amazing.

"Two shots of Wild Pegasus for me and my friend." He gestured to me.

Specs looked me over. "Ya got yerself a young'un, this time." He chuckled, pouring the drinks and setting them in front of us. He sounded exactly like Ma. I wondered if he was one of her children. He even said the same thing as her!

Both of us blushed, but Nico spoke, first. "She's new around here."

"Mhm." The barpony went back to cleaning the same glass.

"So, where's Mixer?" Nico changed the subject, hurriedly, gulping the shot.

"He's in the back, stockin' the cold room. Should be finishin' up. Let me know if ya'll need anythin'. I gotta take these orders." He trotted along the bar, taking orders and throwing out drinks with such speed and grace, you'd think he had the skills of ten of the barponies at the Beacon.

I drank the whiskey like there was no tomorrow. Nico saw my empty glass and grabbed the bottle, refilling both of ours. I propped my head in my hooves, trying to avoid asking Nico what Specs meant by "this time". I knew, anyway, but still. I didn't really know a lot about Nico. I knew a few things, but he definitely knew more about me.

"Hey, Mixer!" Nico called.

"Hey, Nico! Glad to see you, again!" A booming voice yelled over the crowd.

I brought my attention back to the bar as a rather large pegasus trotted from some hidden stairs next to us. He wasn't as muscular as Weights, but he still looked like he could fight multiple stallions at once and win. He carried a couple of large crates on his back with ease. His cream-colored coat and red-orange mane were barely visible under the crates. He finally set them down and began stocking shelves. He looked to be middle aged. I gasped as I stared in horror at the brand mark, covered mostly by his wings.

So, he is a Dashite!

"Yeah, it has been a while, for sure." Nico replied.

"Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush. I'm trying to get this stock out before the evening drunks come piling in." He chuckled as he worked, never even looking up. He probably took his job seriously. It didn't even seem like his lack of a cutie mark bothered him, much.

"I want you to meet somepony. She's a new friend of mine. I think you'll like her." Nico winked at me.

I smiled, nervously. "Nice to meet you."

The stallion turned, wiping his hoof, before he shook my hoof. "Any friend of Nico's is a friend of-" He stopped and stared, eyes wide. "mine..." The empty bottle he was about to dispose of crashed to the floor, shattering. Mixer's eyes locked on mine, in shock. I shot a panicked glance to Nico, who wore a concerned frown. The bar got quiet as everypony started staring at us, too.

Why is he looking at me like that?

"Mixer?" Nico waved his hoof in front of the pegasus.

The stallion shook his head, his eyes watering with tears. He flapped his wings, flying lazily over the counter and landing closer to me. "I... I can't believe... This can't be possible."

I swallowed. "I-I..."

Nico looked between us. "Mixer, do you know Sienna?"

"Sienna..." Mixer wiped his eyes and smiled. I squeaked as the massive pony grabbed me in a hug.

Violet trotted over, placing a hoof on his shoulder. "What are you doing, Mixer?"

He sobbed into my shoulder, alligator tears staining my barding. "My... little filly."

What?

Some mare gasped. Others whispered throughout the room.

I pushed him away. "What are you talking about? Who are you?"

When I focused on his face, memories flashed through my head. He was holding me, then he wasn't. We were laughing as he flew, with me on his back. I giggled and held onto him as I learned to fly. I remembered him kissing my forehead with those same tears in his eyes the last time I saw him. I was so young.

My memories ended as I stared at Mixer with tears streaming down my own face.

"Daddy?"


Level Up!
S- 3
P- 3
E- 4
C- 3
I- 4
A- 4
L- 3 (+1)

New Perk
Rollin' in the Caps - You will now find +10 caps every time you find a stash while scavenging.

Author's Note:

Thanks to Kkat for this amazing world!

Thank you for reading! As always, constructive criticism/error spotting is always welcome!
Stay safe, everyone!

-AP

PreviousChapters Next