• Published 3rd Dec 2019
  • 879 Views, 54 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Our Will (rewrite) - AngryPenguin



Raised above the cloud curtain, Lietenant Sienna has been dropped in the wasteland thanks to a failed rescue mission. Now, she's in unfamiliar territory and being threatened by a mysterious villain. Can she help her new friends before it's too late?

  • ...
4
 54
 879

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 30: Contention

"I'm going to need more popcorn..."

The Beacon was almost empty. He was going to have one drink. Just one. He was already ready to go to war. Redd was born for that life, after all. He was a military trained Sergent! His mind was clear even when he had a simple drink. Whatever Blight had on her side, he was ready for it. Nobody could stop him!

Well, except her...

Redd sat at the empty counter. He stared at the marble. Why did he feel betrayed? Sia didn't love Nico. She already said that Redd was the one for her. She meant it. Right?

I trust her. I... I would trust her with my life. I love her.

He started to get the attention of the barpony, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He just wanted to talk to Sienna and straighten everything out. He wanted to go back to bed and lay next to her, again. These jealous thoughts made him miserable. He tried to block them out with the memory of how they met.

A smile curved his lips. They were all just foals. It was their first day of school. Well, after school, really. His mother had dropped him off at his aunt and uncle's house while she competed in her last race of the season. Redd hated it. He wanted to go with Lightening Flare.

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

"Your father wouldn't like that. The military would be a better career." Lightening Flare had told him. She always rolled her eyes when she talked about his father.

His little hooves dragged through the front door. Violet had met him with her obnoxious, smiling face. Her braces were definitely showing, then. "Hey, Redd! Guess what? Guess what? Guess what?!"

He snorted. Annoying. "Leave me alone, Vi."

"No! You have to gueeeeeesss!!!" She whined.

"Shut up."

"Gueeeess!!!"

"No!"

"Fine. You can't play with me and my new friend." She harrumphed.

He groaned. He didn't have time for her nonsense. The sofa was usually where he spent most of his time when he was at Violet's house. It would be the only time he could relax, away from his cousin. That day would be different, though. He wouldn't be able to relax in his comfy spot because there was already somepony sitting there. A tiny filly with a coat the same color as his sat where he usually did. She had her orange mane in a pony-tail. Glasses situated themselves on her nose. For a second, he couldn't believe his eyes...

Someone had the guts to sit in his spot!

"What do you think you're doing? Who are you?" He puffed out his chest.

She jumped, suddenly shrinking. "I-I'm sor-sorry!" She took a deep breath, calming herself. "My name is Sienna."

He gawked. What a wuss!

"That's my spot. Move." He demanded.

The filly's ears folded back, but she didn't move.

Redd growled. He couldn't say or do anything else, lest he be in trouble. Aunt Sugar Cookie would tell his mother if he did. "Lame."

"Hey! That's my friend you're talking to!" He didn't have time to turn around. With every ounce of her weight, Violet tackled the colt to the floor, twisting his wing. "Tell her you're sorry!"

Violet was smaller than him, but she was stronger. Somehow. "Ow! Stop it! AUNTIE COOKIE!"

Pain gnawed at his side. "Tell Sia you're sorry!"

"I'm sorry!"

She let go. "That's what I thought."

Redd's aunt finally walked in. "Violet, what are you doing?"

She smiled, innocently. "Nothing."

Ugh. You brat!

When the mare went back into the kitchen, Redd glared at the two fillies. He wasn't going to let them boss him around. Finally, he decided to go home. If he couldn't sit in his spot on the couch, he was going to leave. Once he was outside, he breathed out and began his journey. Home wasn't that far, so it wouldn't be too difficult. Lightening Flare would be furious, but it wouldn't be as bad as dealing with two fillies throwing it in his face. Grown ponies passed by, not even giving him a second glance. Hateful bastards. They could at least move out of my way.

"Hey!" A voice called far behind him. "Stop!"

He recognized it was that Sienna's voice, so he ignored her. Why would he stop for her?

"Please!" She called. She was running out of breath. To her credit, she did manage to catch up to him pretty fast.

He stopped as she approached behind him. "What do you want, nerd?"

She took a few deep breaths and glared at him. "You should get back to the house."

"Why? So you and Violet can act stupid? I would rather be home alone than listen to two fillies make fun of me."

Sia squinted. "You're the one being mean!" Her cheeks turned pink. "It's not surprising, since you hang out with the rest of the jerks at school."

Redd folded his forelegs. "I hang out with the kids on my level. Besides, didn't your parents teach you not to take what's not yours?"

The white filly lowered her head. "My parents are dead."

An arrow pierced his heart. He never felt guilty, but this time... "I-I didn't know."

"It's okay. Most don't." She wiped her eyes, hiding her sadness.

Redd looked at this filly. She was smaller, yet, she held herself together better than he would have. Her green eyes rolled up to him. He softened.

"I'm sorry." Redd said, stepping closer. "I'm just... I wanted to go to the track with my mom."

Sia cocked her head. "Why? It seems... dangerous..."

He grinned. "Well, Mom is tough. I want to prove to her that I can be tough, too."

Sia giggled. "You seem tough, to me." She sat on her haunches. "I bet when you grow up you'll be the toughest, fastest flier."

Redd lit up. "Really? I mean... Yes, I will." He deflated. "Listen, about earlier..."

"How about when you do win a race, I want to be the first to get your autograph. Then, I will forgive you."

He nodded. "Deal."

They looked around at the ponies moving about. Sia swallowed, beginning to tremble. "I... don't remember how to get back."

"Don't worry. Stay close to me."

ooooooOOOOOOOoooooo

That day, he didn't let his guard down in front of her, but he did secretly want to open up. It wasn't until high school that he finally confessed his feelings to her. The "Shake Squad" had already made itself known. It didn't matter if Violet was there to ruin every moment he managed to get with Sia. The pain of being shot down was rough for a while, but he eventually accepted it. Of course, that didn't mean he stopped trying. Any other stallion that seemed interested in her was quickly threatened. She didn't know, of course. That long of a growing love didn't really seem right to just throw away to him.

He sighed. Stay close to me. Please...

The dim light outside showed it was early morning. It wouldn't be long, until Blight decided to make an appearance. The white pegasus sighed. He didn't want to show it, but he did worry. Even thought he knew to let Sia do her thing, he still kept a close eye on her. She was hiding it, but Redd could tell the pregnancy was taking its toll on her. It couldn't be easy on a mare's body to suddenly jump a month ahead of term.

"Oh, man. I shouldn't have left her out there..." His hoof ran through his thick mane.

"Redd!" His ears perked at the sound of a mare calling for him outside. He twisted his neck, seeing Violet flapping wildly through the window. Climbing off the stool, he quickly went to meet her.

"Is Blight here, now?" He asked.

She grabbed his shirt. "It's Sia! She's not doing so good."

His stomach rose to his throat. "Where is she?!"

"Moondancer's-"

Redd didn't have to let her finish. He darted towards Fleece's clinic, not caring if he almost broke the door off its hinges. Everything flashed by while he flew like a bullet towards the tunnels. His jaw clenched and his heart pounded. It was sheer terror as he wondered if she was okay. If their foal was okay. Regret started eating away at his mind. Not for the sweet, amazing night they had behind the tavern. No, he was starting to regret not being careful. What if this killed her?

"Damn it, damn it!"

He finally made it inside the brightly lit laboratory. Moondancer already had wires hooked up to the unconscious mare on the table. Redd grit his teeth as he rushed to her side. Violet came, shortly after. For once, he was faster than even her.

"What happened?!" He yelled.

The robopony didn't miss a beat. "Her hemoglobin is at dangerously low levels. She needs a blood transfusion."

"Okay, so do that!" He demanded, Violet pulling him back a little.

Moondancer glared at him. "I have many things in this lab, but extra blood is not one of them."

Redd stomped. "Take some! Here!" He shoved his foreleg in her face.

The unicorn ignited her horn, sending a slight burning sensation through his vein. After a second, she shook her head. "Not a match."

"What about me?" Violet said, holding her leg out, too. Moondancer repeated the process. Again, she shook her head.

"Go find her parents." Redd told the green mare, who nodded and zoomed away.

"I do not want you to be panicked, but Sienna has an uncommon blood type. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't matches, either." She said, checking Sia's pulse.

Redd growled. "So what, then?! Check everyone in this town!"

"You and I both know that would take too long. We need a definite-"

Like a switch, Redd's hope suddenly restored itself as he remembered. He grabbed the metal pony and shook her shoulders. "Get the equipment ready and tell the others I will be right back!"

In a flash, Redd was out the door. He still hated that bastard. Detested him, actually, but Nico was his only hope. Sia gave him her blood, before. He knew Nico would be a match. Fleece had confirmed it. The only problem was if he was still angry at her. When Redd saw them hugging, he thought they had made up. To what extent, he didn't know. Nico might have been just trying to hide his anger.

You son of a bitch, you better help her. She helped you! If you hesitate for one second, I'll kill you with my bare hooves!

Cold rain started to pour from the sky, stinging Redd's hide. Small price for getting there in a hurry. His wing was sore, too, but he wasn't going to slow down for one minute. "Damn wing!" Thunder cracked above him as he beat his wings as hard as he could. To keep his attention off the pain, he started to think. He kept Sia on his mind. He imagined their future, together. He pictured her holding their newborn foal. That's why she had to live. She had to!

Halfway there, Redd spotted the two unicorns walking towards him. He dove, not worrying about whether he would knock into the unicorn buck or not. If he was honest, he wouldn't care if he did. Redd's hooves skidded a few feet before he came to a complete stop in front of them. He breathed fast and his mane was soaked.

"What are you doing here?" Nico asked, glaring at Redd.

The pegasus grabbed him by the collar. "You need to get to Moondancer's lab, now!"

Nico growled. "Let go of me, asshole! What happened?"

It took everything not to punch that guy. "Sia's pregnant and needs a fucking blood transfusion!" Redd screamed at him. He was going to regret telling him, but he needed the urgency. "She helped you when you needed one, so now it's your turn."

Nico ignored the other stallions frantic behavior and pushed him off. "Let's go."

The unicorns broke into a full gallop, Redd flying beside them.

"Pregnant..." Nico repeated out loud. Realization etched across his face. "Oh, goddesses... Please, tell me it's not that ra-"

"No, Nico." Pepper spoke.

The tan unicorn turned to her, shocked. "You knew?"

She folded her ears. "I wasn't supposed to know. I just... stumbled in on their conversation." She nodded towards Redd.

He looked between them, then settled on the pegasus. "You're the father, then."

"I am."

"Good. That's... good." Nico looked relieved for a split second before he turned unreadable. "I'm happy for you both."

"Are you, though?" Redd snapped.

"So you are angry." The other buck said between breaths. "Sia was upset about you storming off, you know. She and I don't have anything between us, anymore. We had several talks about it, actually. Don't worry, feather duster."

Still want to punch him.

When he heard that Sia was upset, he felt terrible. Maybe, he should have waited for her instead of running away. He was the coward. He was so terrified that she would choose Nico over him, and it was selfish.

They ran through the town limits and through the clinic. Redd didn't stop for even one breath, though. He kept flying through the pain. The fake appendage worked as hard as it could. It would probably start bleeding, again. Through the door, Redd noticed everyone was there. Violet, Mixer, and Gale were standing a few feet away from the sleeping mare. It broke Redd's heart to see her that way. He switched and started using his legs instead of his wings. A hoof reached out and caught him, before he could get to Sienna's side, almost choking him.

"You. Got. Her. PREGNANT?!" Violet had her hooves wrapped around his neck. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

"I-I-" He choked out.

"And you couldn't tell me?!"

Nico grabbed her in his magic and pulled her off of him. "You didn't know either, huh?"

Redd rubbed his neck. "It wasn't my choice! Sia didn't want anyone to know, yet!"

Mixer was already inconsolable, weeping as Gale tried to comfort him. She sighed. "Same, old Thunder Cloud."

"I-I'm gonna be a-a GRANDPA!!!" The large stallion wailed.

Shit. Redd swallowed. "Mixer, I'm so-"

Mixer grabbed Redd and squeezed him, almost breaking his back. "Son, I'm just glad it's you and not a stranger!" Then his tone changed to a deep, threatening bass. "But I will break your neck. Take care of her."

Redd nodded, quickly. "I plan to do just that."

Moondancer met Nico with a tube and a needle. She made him hold out his foreleg while she checked the blood type. She nodded. "You were right, Redd. It is a match. Sorry, by the way. I had to check the foal's vitals and they came in at the wrong time. I didn't mean for them to find out."

"How long will this- OW!" Nico yelped. Moondancer had shoved the needle in his leg and was already taking what she needed.

"So, is this standard procedure for a blood transfusion or is this just a quick way to do it?" Pepper asked.

"Normally, I perfer a clean stick, but we are short for time."

Redd left the others, coming to rest beside Sia. He moved a strand of her mane from her face with his feathers. She looked peaceful. He hoped she wasn't in pain. He rested his head on the table, nuzzling her.

"She will be fine." The stallion twisted his ears to the sound of Gale's voice next to him.

He sighed. "I know."

"And yet, you choose to stay by her side."

"I promised her I would." He glanced at the yellow pony next to him. Her eyes looked exactly like Sienna's.

She didn't speak for a few seconds. Gale gently grabbed Sia's hoof. "You're like her father." She looked back at the stallion, who was wiping tears away. "When we left the Enclave, he stayed by me every step of the way."

Redd didn't share her gaze. Instead, he kept his eyes on the mother of his foal.

Gale sighed. "I was a fool. I gave up a wonderful stallion because of my selfishness." She put a hoof on Redd's shoulder. "Sia is not like me. I think you both will fight until the end. Blight doesn't stand a chance."

He looked at her, puzzled.

She gave him a reassuring look. "Think about it."

As Gale went back to console Mixer, Moondancer levitated a bag of blood and the rest of the equipment. She set it up, jabbing the needle in Sienna's foreleg. "This won't take long."

"Thank you for doing this." Redd told her.

"It's literally my job. And Sia is my friend. I wouldn't do this for anyone else." She said, bluntly.

He ignored that. "When will she wake up?"

The robocorn checked her vitals, again. "To be honest, she did need a blood transfusion badly, but that isn't why she fainted."

Redd flattened his ears. "W-what?"

"She was suffering with pretty severe fatigue. Her body just couldn't stay awake another second."

"Wait... So, it wasn't that urgent? She's not in as bad of shape as we thought?"

Moondancer shrugged. "Yes and no. She wouldn't have dropped dead, immediately. The transfusion is important, but if it was absolutely necessary, it could have waited at least a day. I didn't tell you this earlier for two reasons: One, she shouldn't be fighting in this condition. Two, I honestly just wanted you to work him up a bit." She pointed to Nico across the room.

Redd smirked. "I think I like you, better, now."

Moondancer fixed her glasses. "Likewise."

Redd rubbed Sia's cheek with the back of his wing. "Our foal?"

"It's fine."

Redd swallowed. He was afraid to ask, but it was something he needed to know. "Moondancer, do you think this pregnancy is dangerous?"

The unicorn gave a tinny sigh. "All pregnancies are a risk. Giving birth is a risk. Living is a risk."

He groaned. "That didn't help."

"She won't die. Not while I'm around. You forget I have state-of-the-art equipment and I am a genius scientist in the body of a robot."

"Uh... Okay." He gave her a half-grin.

His cheek rubbed against the other pegasus'. It had a few scratches from battling those raiders the day before. Redd wished she hadn't just went into it without him. He would have made sure no harm had come to her.

I should have stayed by your side. I shouldn't have took my eyes off you for one moment.

The door to the lab slammed open. Fleece ran in, distraught. "We have a situation! Blight's army has attacked and she is making her way towards the Beacon! A few of the Coven have broken into the clinic!"

Redd's blood ran cold. He quickly turned to leave, but stopped himself. He had to stay with Sia. Gunfire could be heard at the far end of the tunnel.

"There's three of them!"

"Violet, Nico, get down there!" Redd shouted. "They won't get in here."

The two ponies quickly charged out, Nico's rifle already firing off shots.

Redd faced the door, daring any of them to get in. The energy weapons at his sides buzzed to life.

"If you destroy my lab, I will kill every one of you." Moondancer said. She fiddled with the I.V. "The transfusion isn't finished."

"Pepper and I will stay with her. They need you." Gale said, grabbing his shoulders.

He looked back, worried. "I-I don't know..." He growled. "Gale, how big is her army?"

She looked down. "My coven had a few hundred ponies."

Redd gawked at her. "Shit. Shit, okay."

"I'll go with you." Mixer told him.

Redd nodded, flapping his tired wings and following after the others. Mixer joined him in the air.

Outside, was utter chaos. There were so many running and flying through the streets, Redd had a hard time seeing the ground. Bullets flew through the air. Grenades exploded, making dirt rain down around them. A couple of houses were already in pieces. When Blight moves, she moves. Luckily the Coven was easy to tell part from everyone else. Dark colored robes did little to hide them in the daylight.

"YOU WILL ALL KNOW THE MEANING OF BLIGHT!!" A booming voice echoed through the town.

Redd saw her. He wished he wouldn't have. The silver body of what looked like a spider and tractor mix was riddled with leg-like appendages. The huge machine slammed each leg down, almost crushing civilians and Coven, alike. Different weapons protruded from its sides. A missile launcher made its presence known as she launched one into a nearby house. The rest of her looked just as scary. She turned the top of the thing into a computer screen, where two evil eyes scanned the town. Bullets slammed into her, to no avail. They bounced off as if they were only tiny bugs. She turned away from her path, just to fill the body that shot at her with more ammo. The poor mare didn't even look like a pony, anymore.

"TRY AGAIN!!"

Taking his attention off the giant machine, he searched for Violet in the sea of ponies and griffons. She slashed through a few robed ponies with her sword. "Violet!" He zoomed over, zapping a few of them. Two tried to ambush him from behind, but he kicked out his back legs, sending them flying. He punched one in front of him. Zapped a few more. They weren't very experienced in fighting, but Blight probably saw them as disposable. Violet impaled two smaller, cloaked mares, dropping them right in front of him.

"Tell Gladys to get her rocket launcher!" He yelled over the battle.

She saluted, cartwheeling over a cloaked stallion and slicing his throat.

Mixer bulldozed through a group of ponies, crushing one in the process. Nico and Tonno Weights fought side by side. The latter shooting a pistol. Redd bit down, again, transforming more ponies into ash. He was beginning to get overwhelmed. Five soldiers closed in, trying to disarm him. One of the unicorns ignited her horn and a magical rope snaked its way around his neck. He tried to shoot, but her hold was too strong. He grabbed at his neck, choking. Was this how he died? He expected for Blight to be the one to end him. Not just some civilian. Just before he blacked out, A storm of bullets fell from the sky, instantly killing the five around him. Redd swallowed air as he threw back his head. Two griffons with machine guns watched him. He nodded in thanks.

"PITIFUL! YOU WORTHLESS COVEN ARE AS WEAK AS YOUR OLD LEADER! IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE OF NO USE, THEN YOU SHOULD DIE, AS WELL!" Blight let missile after missile launch in the town center. That attack, alone, killed at least a hundred. Cloaks, included.

All he could do was wait for Gladys. The rifles were going to overheat if he kept this up. He flapped his wings, again, staying airborne as he fired off more energy beams. A sharp pain in his thigh almost took him down. A bullet lodged itself right in his muscle. He growled, shooting into another mass of robes. Dead bodies littered the ground. Some were townsfolk. Most were Coven. Redd's eyes burned as dust and smoke filled the air.

"Redd!" Nico called up.

The pegasus looked down to see a syringe of Med-X levitating towards him. He took it and jabbed it in his flank, no questions asked. The pain was dulled significantly.

"There's too many of them!" Nico yelled.

"I know! Gladys is getting The Fucker! We have to hold on for a while longer!" Redd replied. Two more zapped to ashes. "Sia, please don't wake up, yet. You need to stay where it's safe." He said to himself.

Luna, help us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes flew open. I gasped for air as I sat up. The sudden movement made me dizzy. I held my head and groaned. An I.V. was inserted in my foreleg. I followed the tube to a bag that was filled about one-third of the way with blood. "What happened?" I asked nobody in particular.

Why must I always wake up in a lab or doctor's office?

Mom held my hoof. "Easy. You needed a blood transfusion. You and the foal are okay, Marshmallow."

"A blood tranfu- WHAT?! H-How did you find out?" I asked, my new blood curdling. I was amazed Moondancer managed to find a supply. I tried not to think about where it came from. Would two-hundred year old blood kill me?

She pat my hoof. "Redd didn't tell us, if that's what you're wondering. We just kind of... accidentally saw when Moondancer was checking it."

I sighed. "So, I guess you know about us, too?"

She nodded. "If it's any consolation, I like him."

I blushed. Was he still mad at me, too? "Where is he? I... need to talk to him."

Mom's face tightened. "He's outside... Sweetheart, Blight is here."

My chest squeezed my heart so fast I could barely notice, so I suddenly grabbed at it. "Sh-she's here?" I looked around. Only her, Pepper, and Moondancer were in there with me. "I have to go!"

I tried to take the I.V. out, but an aura of magic wrapped my hoof and pinned it down. Moondancer, horn lit up, appeared next to me. "Absolutely not. You need to finish this transfusion. You can wait a few minutes. You'll be useless if you're unconscious."

I hissed through my teeth. "I'm already useless! I can't sit around and let anybody die! This is my fight!"

"You'll have to!" Moondancer actually yelled at me, that time. It was surprising to hear her voice in a louder tone. "At least you're not dead! At least you're trying to heal so you can go out there! I said to wait here for a few minutes! Stop being such a drama queen!"

I didn't say anything else, I just stared at her in complete shock. What was that? "C-Can I at least get my gun and b-be ready?"

She sighed, regaining her cold composure. "You may move around. Do not leave this lab." Those words stabbed me.

I rolled off the hard table, grabbing my gun from the shelf. I inspected it, making sure it was ready to go. Then, I felt for the necklace around my neck. "Get ready, Rarity."

Minutes passed. I began to pace, chewing my wingtip. They were all out there. They were fighting a murderous machine and an army and I couldn't do anything about it. I wished I could have at least talked to Redd, first. I kicked the floor. Curse my stupid, fragile body!

"Moondancer, can we please see what's going on out there?" I asked.

Her glowing eyes rolled. "Fine." She clicked a few keys and the computer screen came to life. On it, was a security camera feed from the Beacon's roof. The blood drained from my face. There were bodies everywhere. Dead bodies. Ponies and griffons charged into hundreds of ponies wearing those familiar robes. I spotted familiar faces. The old shopkeeper, Ma, laid into a cloaked pony with her shotgun. A few bartenders, still in uniform, were trying to defend themselves with bats and machetes. I spotted Nico, Violet, and Tonno Weights shooting and stabbing through a large number of them. Where was...

There!

I hovered, getting a closer look at him. Redd was a mess. He looked exhausted. I watched him command a couple of griffons. They had The Fucker, putting it together.

"That thing is huge!" Pepper said, next to me.

I nodded. "It's gonna be our best bet."

I watched Redd disintegrate a few of the Coven. Upon closer inspection, I noticed he was already shot. I gulped. Please, please be careful, guys!

Suddenly, Redd jerked backwards, blood poured from his side as he began to descend from the air. "No!!" I screamed at the screen. He glided towards the Beacon roof and landed just to the right of the camera's view. He was still alive but, he was in bad shape. A few of the Coven who were pegasi, followed him. He zapped at them, barely able to stand. He managed to get one. Rolling to the side, he dodged more of their gunfire. Finally, one of the griffons slammed into the two remaining. I saw her almost decapitate them with her talons. I could have hugged Gladys and all the other griffons.

Redd knelt on his knees.

No, get up!

"Moondancer, take it out!" I grabbed her.

"Absolutely not. It's at eighty percent-"

"Now! Please!" I begged her.

She eyed me. Finally, she sighed, removing the tape and pulling out the tube. "Don't. Die."

I flapped my wings, ignoring the slight dizziness. Tears streaked down my cheeks.

Three bodies were on the floor of the tunnels. I grit my teeth.

Maybe, they had families.

I shook my head. No! I can't do this, right now!

I flew at the speed of light, racing through the tunnel and through Fleece's clinic. I burst through the door and zoomed as high in the sky as I could. It was worse to see in person. Death was everywhere. Bullets, fire, and explosions were everywhere. Right in the middle of it all, was Blight. The machine she possessed was enough to scare anyone. She was slowly making her way towards the Beacon. Why did she even want to take it? She couldn't even fit through the double doors!

Wait... The radio. She wants control of the frequency!

I dodged flying debris and blood spatter, heading towards the roof. I couldn't let her see me. My heart pounded and my chest crawled. I thought my throat would close. I couldn't breathe, but I flew anyway. This was life or death.

This would be the biggest panic attack I would ever have.


Level Up!

S - 5
P - 6
E - 7
C - 4
I - 6 (+1)
A - 4
L - 5

New Perk!
Over the Moon - Hanging out with Moondancer has increased your Intelligence +1.

Author's Note:

Thanks to Kkat for this amazing world!
As always, error spotting/ constructive criticism is always welcome!
Stay safe!

-AP

PreviousChapters Next