• Published 3rd Dec 2019
  • 875 Views, 54 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Our Will (rewrite) - AngryPenguin



Raised above the cloud curtain, Lietenant Sienna has been dropped in the wasteland thanks to a failed rescue mission. Now, she's in unfamiliar territory and being threatened by a mysterious villain. Can she help her new friends before it's too late?

  • ...
4
 54
 875

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 31: Emergency

TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE/SUICIDE THOUGHTS/SELF HARM

"Surely, you saw this coming."

The wasteland awakened. With my own eyes, I saw what it could do. The scent of blood and soot filled the air. This was it. My jaw trembled. A wave of violence now overthrew Floater. The very thing I wanted to avoid. More death. It was everywhere. Floater would have to evacuate, anyway. If they kept this up, they would all die. I had to do something. But... what could I do? I needed a megaphone. There's no way everyone would hear me, all at once. I slung my head around, still heading towards the Beacon. A bronze blur went by my face, making me backpedal. The bullet almost got me!

"Watch out!" Violet shoved me, saving me from another bullet. She dove, her sword in front of her. Whoever had shot at me, wouldn't do it again.

"What are you doing out here?!" She yelled, blood spattered her suit.

"What was I supposed to do, to begin with?!" I replied. "We need to get everyone out of town! We'll figure out a way to take care of Blight, but we can't lose anyone else!"

I unholstered my gun and shot the horn off a unicorn who was charging towards my friend. The pony screamed, falling to the ground in pain.

"How?!" She bucked a stallion next to her. She was beginning to breathe heavily.

"We need a loudspeaker or something! I need to find something loud enough to get a message out!"

Violet thought for a quick moment. Her eyes gazed down at my Pipbuck. "Turn the radio on and listen for me!" With that, she disappeared into the crowd, heading towards the clinic. I didn't have time to wonder what she was up to.

I bucked at a mare who grabbed my back leg. She hit the ground hard enough to knock her out. My wings worked harder, carrying me to the roof in a hurry. Fatigue was beginning to set in. A shot rang out, closer than any others. My skin stung just above my Pipbuck. I hissed in pain. It wasn't a deep wound, but it grazed my hide enough to draw blood. I was lucky, that time. I had to dodge more bullets, but it was all I could do to not look at the battle below me. Just a few more yards. I twisted the knob on the contraption on my leg. I heard nothing but static, but I kept it on. The Beacon wasn't far. Dead radio was better than the cries of dying ponies around me. I could see Redd's mane. He stood with the griffons who were almost done putting the Fucker together. Gladys had joined the three of them. I was barely able to make it. I landed, ungracefully, letting my wings just hang at my sides. Redd looked up from the giant weapon and his eyes went wide. I did my best to smile, but it was hard to hide a panic attack.

He ran (or rather, stumbled) over to me, grabbing me in an embrace. "Oh, thank Luna, you're alright."

I buried my muzzle in him. "I'm so sorry, Redd. About what happened at Nico's, about leaving you all out here while I was asleep-"

"No! You do not need to apologize." He shielded me from the view of the battle. "In fact, I want you to go back."

I shoved him. "I won't!"

He exhaled, grabbing his side. I immediately fished out a potion. "We need to get the bullet out."

"I did." He said, taking the potion and chugging it. I grunted in frustration. He was healing, but my concern was still there.

I looked over to the griffons. "Where are we with the Fucker?"

"It's finished. They're loading it. We need to fire it, soon, before that spider... machine thing gets to the building."

We couldn't fire that thing with so many right next to her! "Violet went to see if there was a way to evacuate the town. I-I don't want any of the townsponies to get hurt..."

Bullets zipped over our heads. I ducked, Redd quickly standing over me and zapping the pegasi wearing robes. They didn't bother to wear the hoods, anymore. "Get to Gladys!" He yelled, guarding the roof with one of the griffons. His guns were starting to overheat.

I stayed crouched, crawling towards the griffons. They didn't bother to hide their progress with the weapon from the enemy. The rocket launcher was a wonder. It stood on a tripod, the boxy base bearing most of its weight. The barrel was almost as long as Blast, beak to tail. I could fit my head inside of it! I truly believed this would be our saving grace.

"Gladys!" I stood and began to gallop the rest of the way.

She turned, quickly ushering me behind the barrel. "Hey there, sweet cheeks. We brought a good amount of ammo for this thing, so if any of our little pony friends are near that monster, you need to get them out, now!"

"We're working on that!" I replied, throwing my head back to make sure Redd and the griffon were still okay. They were in the air, shooting at the ground-walking Coven, now. They worked pretty well, together.

My Pipbuck crackled. "-an you -bzzt-?"

I brought it up to my ear. "Hello? Hello? Violet?"

"Sia, it's Moondancer, can you hear me?"

"Yes! I hear you!"

Violet took over. "Moondancer managed to find the frequency your Pipbuck was giving off. She's working on connecting you to the speakers on the Beacon's rooftop. Is there anyway you can stay above the roof?"

"I'm already here! The rocket launcher is ready!"

"Excellent!"

The feed cut off.

"It's close!" Gladys pointed past me, towards Blight. She was already almost there.

"Fuck!" I picked up my leg, again. I didn't know if they could hear me. "Violet! Hurry! We don't have much time!"

"Got a lock on it, boss!" The griffon who was loading the rocket launcher, yelled.

My skin crawled. "Violet!"

A painful amount of silence flooded into my ears. I couldn't turn Floater into a graveyard. If Violet didn't answer me, soon-

The sweet sound of static flowed from the Pipbuck. "Got it! Now, Sia!"

I darted upwards, keeping my view of the entire battlefield. As soon as I heard the feedback over the speakers, I began to speak. "A-Attention!" Wow, that was extremely loud! Most of the fighting stopped, looking around for the source of the sound. I had to think of what to say. "I-I need every living being to evacuate, immediately! Drop everything you are doing! We have a megaspell-level threat in our town! Evacuate! Get out of here, NOW! Retreat to anywhere outside of this town! Blight is here, and she will not stop until every single one of you has been eliminated! I repeat: Get the hell out of here! NOW! If you plan to sacrifice yourself, you need to go, anyway!"

It took them a few seconds to process the warning. Half of the ponies below were already starting to scramble for cover. The mass panic was enough to send them running towards the town limits. Only the Coven remained, and even some of them were fleeing. It looked as though Blight's army was dwindling. I reluctantly glanced over at the monstrous being. She looked pissed. Steam rose from every crevice on her enormous body.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU TRY TO CONTROL MY ARMY?!" She took a few spider-like steps, then her grimace turned into a wicked grin when she figured out who I was. "YOU!" She laughed. Her voice shook the ground. "WHY, IF IT ISN'T MY OLD SHELL!!"

I gulped. "Y-Yes. It's me. You might as well leave, Blight. You're going to lose!" My voice was still amplified. At least, she had heard me. I was thinking of every distraction I could. I watched a hoof-full of stragglers stumble behind the beacon. Almost...

"I SUPPOSE THAT'S WHAT EVERY CLICHE 'HERO' SAYS!" She laughed, again. "DON'T WORRY, IN THANKS FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR PITIFUL BODY, I'LL LET YOU HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE! THAT'S WHAT ANY GOOD RULER WOULD DO!"

It didn't matter what she said. I was only focused on getting the townsponies out of there. The last of the ones who would listen had disappeared. Now was our chance! "Gladys!" I called. "Anytime, now!"

It happened pretty fast. As soon as she gave the signal, loud whistles filled the air. I watched two, half-pony sized missiles cut through the smoke and dust. I was so mesmerized, I didn't even notice Redd had grabbed me out of the sky and pulled me with him towards the roof. We landed just behind a girder that supported the structure. I squeezed my eyes shut, bracing for the boom.

And when it came, I thought a megaspell had hit.

There was the first explosion, then the next in quick secession. The blast even had Gladys and the other griffons covering the sides of their heads. I felt a shock-wave almost knock me onto my side. I was lucky that my companion had been holding onto me.I heard grunts every time a piece of debris hit Redd. I felt the smaller debris hitting my hide. Hot air filled the atmosphere, burning my nostrils. Behind my closed eyes, I could tell that the light emanating from the missile's destruction would be a brighter beacon than the building we were sitting on. I could instantly smell large amounts of gunpowder and other toxic chemicals. I began to cough, uncontrollably. Damn it, Mom. You really messed up my lungs with that chloroform! I fanned the smoke away from my face with my wings, barely able to open my eyes. It was blurry, but I managed to see a smoke cloud and flame that would probably be good competition for the S.P.P towers back home, it was so tall. Strange thoughts stabbed at my heart.

My friends.... They're gone. It's hot. Will I live? Did the planet die? I'm going to die... I'm going to die!!

Was this how the war felt? The memory of those ponies at the farmer's market came to mind. The fear they must have felt... It was probably worse than this, but the emotion was probably the same. The ground shook with the blast. I squeezed Redd as tight as I could. To me, there was no coming back. I couldn't breathe. The feeling of imminent death took over my mind. To me, it felt like the end of the world. I knew it wasn't, but my heart was pounding too hard not to think about it. I barely noticed anything else. Sharp pain shot through my limbs. A panic attack. It was justifiable.

Did it work?

Out of curiosity, I chanced a glance. Sparks flew out of the cloud. I thought I even saw some magic aura glistening. My head pounded with pain and pressure. I wanted to lie down and cry. My limbs were so stiff, I didn't think they would be functional. Did it... destroy the pearls, too? I struggled to escape Redd's grasp. I kept my eyes focused on the burning mass. Even minutes after the impact, I couldn't see anything past the smoke. I began to wheeze, going into another coughing fit.

"Come on. We need to get you away from here." Redd told me.

I neglected his order, not moving my glare from the destroyed site. "Where is she?"

"She's gone." He spat towards the flames. "Good riddance."

"No, I don't see any metal..." I grabbed his barding. "I don't see anything!"

Gladys' massive wings appeared through the haze, fanning the smoke from her beak. "Whoo-hoo! With a blast like that, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned to dust particles!" She cheered.

No, something wasn't right. It felt... off, somehow.

"Something's wrong." I whispered

The gem around my neck glowed.

"Do you see this?" I gestured to my necklace.

"It's probably- -nngh-" Redd grabbed his head, falling to his knees.

"What's wrong?!" I held onto him. "Redd!"

Behind me, I heard the same groans from the griffons. They each held their heads, trying to bury them in the concrete. I panicked, picking up the stallion's face with my hooves. "What is it?!"

Tears poured from his eyes as he looked at me. "I-I..." He grabbed my shoulders. "I don't... I want to live! I c-can't d-do it...." His hooves forced themselves back. "I-I don't w-want... to be another d-disappointment..."

My heart stopped. "W-what?"

The sound of laughter rumbled under our hooves. I almost dropped dead from holding my breath so long. I looked back at the site where Blight stood. She was already halfway through the smoke, crawling towards us. She didn't have a scratch on her! I dropped to my haunches, in utter shock. I felt cold from the lack of blood in my face. It didn't matter that the air was hot enough to sting my eyes.

Blight survived the strongest weapon we had. We didn't even put a dent in her.

"DID YOU ENJOY YOUR MOMENT OF SILENCE?"

I looked at my hooves, defeated. "I..."

She cackled, madly. "ISN'T THIS AMAZING? I AM SO GRACIOUS! LOOK AT ME, GIVING YOU A FEW MOMENTS TO FEEL YOUR LOSS!"

Behind me, one of the griffons began to wail. "I...I can't... take this, anymore!" Right before my eyes, she took out a pistol and put it to her temple, pulling the trigger. Her body fell to the ground with a thud, blood quickly pooling under her.

"No!" I reached for her. Gladys and the others barely even noticed as they fought with their own strife. They heaved and cried, some even pulling the plumage from their heads. I wiped tears from my eyes. "What's happening?"

"TELL ME, PONY, HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED SUICIDAL THOUGHTS?" I grit my teeth. "TAKE THAT AND MULTIPLY IT BY A THOUSAND AND YOU GET PURE, CRIPPLING MISERY! THE CREATURES OF THE WASTELAND ARE ALREADY SUFFERING, THIS JUST AMPLIFIES IT! YOU SEE, THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO DEFY ME. LET THIS BE A LESSON!" She frowned. "SEPARATING MYSELF FROM YOU HAS SEEMED TO MAKE YOU IMMUNE TO MY MAGIC. IT'S AN INCONVENIENCE, BUT NO MATTER! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE MUCH OF A THREAT, NOW! YOU'VE USED YOUR ONLY DEFENSE AGAINST ME! AND LOST!" The sadistic nature of it all made me sick to my stomach. I could taste bile. Blight's laughter pierced my ears as she gestured towards the inside of the Beacon. "COVEN, THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL WISH TO SERVE ME, COME OUT OF HIDING AND PREPARE THE SECURITY ROOM! I'VE GOT AN ENTIRE FLOCK OF PEGASI TO PLAY WITH!"

Her spider/tractor body began to warp and reshape. It shrank until it resembled a small reptile-like shape. Her many legs turned into four and her tail grew long and slender. I saw pictures of dragons in books. This was exactly like a smaller version of them, complete with silver spines growing down her back. Her serpentine figure crawled towards the card-shaped building. I flapped my wings, slowly. Ponies just outside of the blast zone were in the same position on the ground. Cries filled the air. Mournful, angry, terrible cries that would haunt me for the rest of my life. I even saw a mare reach for her gun, just like the griffon did. I turned my head, trying to cover my ears before I heard the horrifying pop of the pistol. I didn't see Nico or Violet anywhere. Maybe, they made it to the lab. I prayed to Luna that they escaped the blast zone, at least.

Redd punched the concrete. "W-won't d-do it!!"

I grabbed him and hugged him, my own sobs breaking through. "You can't! You have to stay alive!" I held his face to look at me. "You can't leave me, okay?"

He stared, but slowly nodded. "I-I...What do I do?"

"Get to Moondancer's lab. I will be there, as soon as I see to Gladys."

He reared, startling me. "You're leaving me. I'm just a piece of shit... Y-you don't want me..." He screamed.

I had to catch him before he ran away. "I'm not leaving you! I love you!" I grabbed and kissed him. "Do you hear me?!" I kissed him, again. "I. Love. You!"

He stood still, hanging his head, again. Blight's spell was horrible. I prayed to Luna the spell would wear off, soon.

I sniffed. "Just, wait here. I will go check on Gladys and we will go to the lab, together."

He didn't say anything. He only shook with quiet sobs.

I turned my back on him and galloped over to Gladys. She wasn't crying, yet, but she was fighting way too hard. "Gladys?"

She looked up. "T-tell me why I..." She reached for her gun but stopped, her talon shaking. "I-I'm really wanting to murder someone, right now. Mostly myself. B-But... I can't. I won't. Damn, I've never h-had suicidal thoughts."

I pat her back. "It's Blight's spell. Hold strong, Gladys. Thank you all for your help. Why don't you take the rest of your griffons and get back home. Get far away from here. Hopefully, her magic will wear off once you get a good distance."

"I-I'm sorry the F-Fucker didn't work..." She dragged herself upright, wobbling as if gravity was fighting her.

I looked down. "It's not your fault, Gladys. I-I'm sorry..."

The feathered creature shook her head, hobbling to her friends. I turned to pick Redd up. Literally. He was back on the ground, digging his hooves in his temples. I removed his hooves and held onto him as I flapped my wings. "Let's go." His shaky body was barely able to stay airborne. I had to catch him a few times. We stopped in front of Fleece's Clinic and walked the rest of the way. The bodies outside were too much. I tried to keep his eyes on mine as we went. Then again, I was doing the same for my favor, too. I just wanted to be in denial, a little longer. In the hall of the clinic, Nico, Pepper, Mom, and Violet met us. No tears. No misery.

They looked... fine.

"Sia?" Pepper spoke.

I looked to her sadly, still supporting the shaking stallion. "It... It didn't work."

I didn't know it was possible to feel hope drain from a room. It clearly did. It was a terrible feeling. Dread replaced every ounce of positive vibes in the clinic. And we didn't even need Blight's spell to feel that way.

"What happened to him?" Violet asked.

"Blight's magic." Nico said. "Mixer and I had the misfortune of experiencing it."

"I..." I rested my head on Redd, hiding my tears. I don't even know if he noticed. "I saw one of the griffons... She killed herself because of it. Then... another..."

"Oh, goddesses." Violet said. "Where is Gladys?"

"I sent her and the rest of the griffons away. There's nothing else any of us can do. I just wanted to get them to safety." I said.

She nodded, still not happy about our loss.

I said, before, how it was a fairly long walk to get underground. This was probably the longest trek. I basically held Redd's weight almost half the walk. The Coven bodies were still on the ground. I doubted anything would be done about it, right now. I walked with my eyes on the mildewed floor. We failed. All the work and sacrifice to keep everyone safe was for moot. How could I face them? My friends, and even strangers believed in me.

Why? Why did you all put so much trust in me? I let you all down! I risked your lives, and now they'll be taken away!

The Beacon was hers. She got what she wanted. The Enclave, Equestria, all of it would be hers. My teeth clenched in my head. I thought they'd break, I squeezed my jaw so hard. The entire town, save for us, few, were under a powerful spell. Their emotions became their slaver. I knew all too well how that felt. Blight originated from my own emotions. I caused this because I couldn't control my self-pity. It wasn't fair to them. It wasn't-

"Get him a sedative." Fleece said.

I looked up, trying to hide the tears of failure in my eyes. We were in the middle of the lab. Redd was ushered away from me by Moondancer and Fleece. I barely paid attention. My muzzle pointed straight to the shiny, tile floor. I watched drops of water impact my blurry reflection. "You failed." It seemed to say.

I went over to the couch and sat with my back to the others. I laid my wing over my stomach. Was I not going to get to meet my foal? Blight was going to destroy everything. A tiny voice wished she would have just killed me. Then again, I couldn't bear the thought of my baby dying.

"When will the effects wear off?" I heard Violet speak softly.

"When the spell was cast on Mixer and me it gradually went away but only after she had left us." Nico told her.

"Why isn't Sia affected? She was out there, too."

"I have no idea."

My mind wanted me to explain why the magic didn't bother me, but my mouth wouldn't move. I just curled up, tighter.

"Should we-"

"No." Nico sighed. "Let her have some time to think."

My eyes closed. They burned and itched from crying, but I couldn't go to sleep. I refused to rest when I should have been fighting.

"What can I do? There's nothing that can take her on! Nothing..." I said to myself.

My shoulders shook with sobs. I needed to be there for Redd. He needed me. Again, my body just wouldn't move. I felt like just shutting down.

What good would that do?

I swallowed. My breath caught in my throat as those words repeated in my head. It was hard, but I managed to force myself up. The weight of everything was pretty intense. Cinder blocks might as well had been tied to my hooves. I trudged past Violet and Nico. The former tried to give me her most sincere smile. Nico looked more or less concerned for me. I didn't raise my head, just walked towards Redd.

"Do not grab my equipment." Moondancer demanded, wrapping him in her magic. "If you do, I will shove a pole so far up your ass, you will look like a flag." He went limp in her magic. "This paralysis spell is for your safety."

The pegasus moped. "Why can't you give me another sedative? Just give me enough to kill me!"

My stomach was in knots. "How are you feeling?" I said to him.

His glare turned solemn when he saw me. "I'm struggling."

"I suggest you stay near, Sienna. I hate to compare him to a child, but he is a danger to himself."

I nodded, sitting on my haunches.

I couldn't even get situated before the double doors slammed open and a group of ponies swarmed in. They weren't Coven, as they didn't have cloaks, but they didn't look happy. Citizens of Floater, most likely. Some of them held bats and knives. The leader was a tall mare. Her magic enveloped a revolver. She looked around the room, before finally resting her eyes on me. She snorted. "You brought that thing here!" Her cheeks were wet and her forehead was bloody.

My ears pinned back as I shrank. "I..."

"Because of you, four houses and the general store are destroyed! We have family to bury!" Her voice carried so much rage and hate for me. I couldn't blame her.

I bowed my head, not attempting to hide my tears. "I-I'm sorry..."

She laughed, sarcastically. "Sorry? That will never be enough!" The teal pony pointed her gun at me. "My brother is dead! He's gone!"

I closed my eyes, as I heard the cock of the gun. I deserved it. These ponies were just living their lives the best they could until I brought this destruction. Instinctively, I covered my belly.

When no shot came, I opened one eye. Nico, Redd, Violet, Pepper, Fleece, and my mother were in front of me.

"She had nothing to do with any of this. If you want to attack someone, attack Blight." Mom stepped forward. "If anyone else is at fault, it's me. It certainly isn't my daughter."

Vi raised her wings. "She tried to help you, idiots!"

The mare wiped her eyes. "So you're going to protect her? Then you're all just as bad as she is!"

Moondancer's horn flashed, creating a wave of magic throughout the room. Everything stopped. A glow covered everypony in the room as they stood, frozen. The robocorn strode over to the gun-wielding pony. A layer of overglow snatched the gun from the air and crushed it as if it were made of paper. Moondancer's eyes glowed a fierce red as she faced the scared mob. "I will not tolerate this asinine behavior. If you ever step hoof in here or towards Sienna again, I will not hesitate to extract your brain through your nostril while keeping you alive to see it. Get the hell out of my lab and make yourself useful. Try scheming against that monster up there. It'll be less dangerous than testing me."

As soon as her freeze spell wore off, the group high-tailed it out of there.

Everyone stared at the cyberpony as she turned to us. She ignored our open mouths as she went to her computer.

"Thank Celestia you're on our side. That was intense." Violet said.

My legs gave out from under me as I collapsed onto the floor in uncontrollable cries. I didn't know why. Relief? Fear? Sadness? Honestly, I didn't know anymore. "The town... They hate me."

"Why weren't they under her spell, too?" Nico asked.

"They were." I heard my mom say as she sat next to me with a hoof between my wings. "Intense grief affects everyone differently. They were angry enough to blame Sienna instead of... me."

Silence. Moondancer's typing at the computer was about to drive me over the edge. Everyone stared either at the floor or in any direction I didn't occupy. Redd whimpered a few times, but even he had nothing to really say. The sedation seemed to be helping.

My tears fell onto my chest where the necklace rested. Rarity. She told me to destroy the pearls for this reason. I couldn't even do that right. I didn't deserve the blasted necklace. Fleece should have given it to a real hero. Someone brave. I reached up with my Pipbuck hoof and held the gem up. I saw the multiple, tiny reflections of myself staring back at me. No glow. It was still beautiful, being worth more than anything I've ever owned I'm sure.

I sighed, wiping my eyes with my free hoof. "I guess we should prepare as best we can."

Nopony said anything. The weight of ponykind crushed my spirit. Knowing Blight was about to overtake it had me drowning in my own personal hell.

I heaved myself over to my sister from another century. Her one eye stared into mine, waiting for a sliver of hope. I hated to disappoint. "Fleece, I don't deserve this. Please, take it back. I can't even look at it without feeling guilty."

Just before I clutched it to rip it off, she held onto my Pipbuck, smiling. "No, you're more deserving than anypony I've ever met. Please, don't feel guilty. Just keep it and think of our friendship." She sadly chuckled. "And Rarity probably thinks the same, too."

I winced, looking back at the gem. She was right, but I felt wrong. The shimmering stone glistened in the lab's bright glow, making me smile. Yeah, maybe she was right. My time with my friends meant more to me than winning any war. If we were going to die at least we would die together.

"Guys..." I looked around, using my most sympathetic smile. "It's been an honor serving with all of you. We've won many fights, but most of all, having all of you as my friends has been the greatest part of my life that I will ever cherish. I got to experience so much more than I ever would have before leaving Thunderhead. Love, true friendship, compassion, fun, empathy. Even some of the pain I've been through will forever leave me a changed mare. It all made me realize I am a pony. I am a pony with strong emotions, and you know what? That's alright. I get to feel. I get to share it. For too long, I was in fear of being in danger. That prevented me from the full experience. But even before coming here, I had the Shake Squad." I laughed. "The Shake Squad kept me going, too. Here? My anxiety was constantly tested down here, but I haven't died yet. I haven't died from panic and I think that is because I had all of you with me. Now that death is imminent, I realized how much of my life was wasted." I took a shaky breath. "I won't ask you to fight anymore on my behalf, because I don't know if this battle can even be won. I just want you to know how much I love and appreciate each one of you."

I spread my hooves, inviting any who would join my cheesy end-of-the-world fellowship. Violet was the first to squeeze me in a death grip. Then, came Nico. Pepper. Even my mom joined. I knew Redd would if he wasn't paralyzed from the neck down. Instead, he nodded in agreement. I looked over at the robopony. "Come on Moon-"

"I don't do hugs."

"Okay." I straightened my emotional grin.

"But, I'm with you. Friend." She smiled at the computer screen.

I clung to them. With every ounce of love, I hung on to my friends. My family. I may have let them down a couple of times, but they'd never let me down. I was finally awake. I knew then, my heart was overflowing with memories, no matter how short my time with them may have been. They loved me, maybe even unconditionally. I swear, I saw two more outlines of ghostly ponies join us. Maybe it was my imagination. I didn't care. Tears fell from my eyes, but that time they were filled with joy and love. "I love you, guys." Maybe, the end of the world wouldn't be so bad, after all.


Level Up!
S- 6 (+1)
P- 6
E- 7
C- 4
I- 6
A- 4
L- 5

New Perk!
Everlasting friendship - Being with the ones who strengthen your mind have also impacted your physical body! +1 to any type of Strength.

Author's Note:

Thanks to Kkat for this amazing world!
As always, error spotting/ constructive criticism is always welcome!

Sorry for the long wait, guys! LIFE got in the way :twilightblush:.

Real quick, I wanted to say a few words regarding the times we are living: I know we are going through a LOT of troubles right now. The coronavirus, worldly issues, and literally everything else is giving all of us trouble in some way or another. I just wanted to let everyone know that no matter how hard life may be getting, please do NOT give up hope. God may be testing us, but do not let any negativity get to you. I appreciate my readers soooooo much and I pray each and every one of you (no matter your stance/belief/sexual orientation/identy/race/ANYTHING) are safe. Thank you all so much for reading my fanfic (even if I suck at updating :facehoof:) Please know, you guys along with my family keep me going. I wish my words could express how much you all mean to me, but unfortunately they just can't. All I can say is may love reach every single soul. Mental health, I've noticed, has dwindled a LOT in humanity and though my following may be small, my love for you all is not as small. PLEASE stay safe, guys! Times are hard, but even if a fanfic makes you smile, I'm happy! Guys, don't let anyone's negativity take away from your life. Take care of your mental health FIRST!!! I cannot stress this enough. May all of you (fan of me or not) be spiritually happy and joyful. :twilightsmile:

Also the Gen 5 movie is coming soon. Let's have something to be excited for!

I love ALL OF YOU!!

-AP

PreviousChapters Next