• Published 3rd May 2019
  • 1,155 Views, 10 Comments

Mobians & Equestrians - Little Vic Greener



Equestria has chaotic portals popping up all across the land, and strange anthropomorphic creatures begin appearing from them.

  • ...
5
 10
 1,155

Chapter 2: Pink Skies In Manehatten

It was the final night of DJ Pon-3 (aka Vinyl Scratch) and Octavia Melody's collaboration tour. The entire Manehatten concert arena was completely packed with ponies and creatures from all over Equestria. Rarity was in the left stage wing, admiring the wonderful outfits she made for DJ Pon-3, Octavia, and the dancers.

"Well, I do believe I has really outdone myself this time." Rarity merrily stated aloud to herself.

Octavia and DJ Pon-3 finished the final song of the night as the audience erupted with a thunderous applause. DJ Pon-3 and Octavia walked to the front of the stage, took a bow and left. Octavia exited to the left of the stage to walk with Rarity to the greenroom.

"Bravo, Miss Melody!" Rarity said with a little skip in her step. "You and Miss Scratch were amazing as always."

Octavia grabbed a fresh towel and placed it over her own neck, then turned Rarity with a very exhausted smile on her face.

"Rarity please, just call me Octavia. Besides, myself, Vinyl, as well as all of our wonderful dancers should be the ones praising you. Those outfits that you designed were absolutely stunning, my dear."

Rarity and Octavia entered the greenroom where Vinyl was asleep on the couch. Octavia walked over to Vinyl and gently stroked her mane.

"Poor Vinyl." Octavia said softly. "This tour has been so stressful for all of us, but Vinyl has been struggling so much. It's not easy being on a long tour with such a high production value when you never talk" Octavia placed a gently kiss on Vinyl's forehead, then pulled a blanket over her. "I can not possibly thank you enough for all your hard work, Rarity."

"It was a true pleasure, darling." Said Rarity. "And, of course visiting Manehatten is always wonderful." Rarity and Octavia let out a little laugh. "Now you two get some rest, and enjoy your time off."

Rarity and Octavia shared a hug, waved goodbye and Rarity exited the venue.

It was early hours of the morning as Rarity walked back to the hotel she was staying at. She had a nice slow walk back as for the first time in Celestia knows how long, it was a quiet night in Manhatten. Looking up at the beautiful night sky, she let out a long, relaxing sigh.

"Well... looks like I have a day all to myself."


It was an unusually quiet day in Manehatten. Rarity was relaxing in her room at the High Hoarse Hotel, laying on the bed wearing a crimson dressing gown and reading the latest instalment of The Adventures of Shadow Spade. Rarity finished the chapter she was on, placed a bookmark in between the pages and set the novel on the bedside table. Rarity hopped off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Using her magic, she removed her dressing gown and turned on the shower. Rarity raised her left front hoof to step into the shower, when she suddenly heard somepony screaming outside.

"What in Equestria is that?!" Another pony questioned.

Rarity turned off the shower and ran to the hotel room window. She looked up and saw something pink falling from the sky.

"Pinkie Pie?"

Rarity was very confused. What was Pinkie Pie doing in Manehatten? And why was she falling from the sky? As fast as she could, Rarity ran out of her hotel room, down the stairs, through the lobby, and on to the sidewalk. Rarity's horn started to glow as she used her magic to catch Pinkie Pie just before she hit the ground. Rarity placed her friend gently on the sidewalk.

"Pinkie Pie, what are you doing here? And how did... you..."

Rarity's voice trailed off when she realized it was not Pinkie Pie. It was a pink creature with what appeared to be dreadlocks, and wearing a red dress. The creature stood up and gave Rarity a hug so big that it knocked the wind out of her lungs.

"Thank you so so so much for saving me." Said the pink creature. "That was a close one. I thought I was a goner."

"You're quite welcome, dear." Rarity said, struggling to breath from the creatures hug. "Um, I don't mean to be rude, but I think you're crushing my ribs."

"Oh!" The creature said, letting go of Rarity allowing her to get her breath back. "Sorry about that. Where are my manners? I'm Amy Rose. It's nice to meet you."

Amy held her hand out for a handshake. Once Rarity got her breath back she straightened herself out and accepted the shake.

"Charmed, darling. My name is Rarity."

Rarity began walking around Amy. Eyeing her up and down, very confused.

"Uh, I hope you don't mind me asking Miss Rose, but... what are you?"

Amy was a little taken aback by Rarity's question. Amy could tell that these creatures were ponies, so how come Rarity could not tell what Amy is? Then again, Amy did look different from most hedgehogs. Or maybe these ponies had never seen a hedgehog. In fact, Amy had never seen ponies quite like these.

"Well, I'm a hedgehog."

"A hedgehog?" Rarity was now more confused than before. "I don't think I've ever seen a hedgehog quite like you before. But maybe Fluttershy has. Where are you from, dear?"

"I live in Station Square. Wait a second!"

Amy's eyes suddenly widened and she started frantically shooting her head in all directions.

"Are you quite alright, Amy?" Asked Rarity.

Amy looked back at Rarity with a panicked look on her face. Amy grabbed Rarity by the shoulders and pulled until they were both face to face, noses touching.

"Where am I? Where's Dr. Eggman? Where's my darling, Sonic?" Amy cried out in Rarity's face.

"Amy, please let go of me." Rarity said looking around at all the other ponies staring at her and Amy.

Amy let go of Rarity and straightened herself out. She let out a long sigh to calm down.

"Sorry about that, Rarity." Amy softly said, trying to hold back tears.

Rarity stepped forward and placed a comforting hoof on Amy's shoulder.

"Come with me, Amy. Why don't we talk over food and drink?"

Rarity and Amy headed up to Rarity's room. Amy sat on the end of the bed as Rarity gave her a glass and filled it with wine. Rarity then hovered a plate with caviar and crackers over to Amy. Amy took one of the crackers off of the plate and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, Rarity. You're so generous."

Rarity took a seat on one of the chairs in the room.

"Well, generosity is my element, darling." Rarity proudly stated with a hoof on her chest.

"Element?" Amy mumbled with a mouth full of crackers and caviar.


Rainbow Dash was relaxing on a cloud hovering above Ponyville. All was quiet in the skies and throughout the village. Until Rainbow heard Fluttershy, Discord and a third voice she did not recognise making conversation on the ground. Rainbow stood up, looked down and was confused when she saw Fluttershy and Discord walking around Ponyville with Sonic.

"What in Equestria is that?" Rainbow Dash asked aloud. "It looks... awesome!"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment