• Published 3rd May 2019
  • 1,155 Views, 10 Comments

Mobians & Equestrians - Little Vic Greener



Equestria has chaotic portals popping up all across the land, and strange anthropomorphic creatures begin appearing from them.

  • ...
5
 10
 1,155

Chapter 1: Hedgehogs In Ponyville

It was a warm and sunny day in Equestria. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were gathered at the Ponyville train station waving goodbye to Rarity who had just got on the train to Manehattan.

"Goodbye, everypony. Wish me luck!" Rarity said, leaning out of the train window and waving back to her friends.

Once the train was out of sight, Spike hopped on Twilight's back and she spread her wings. Twilight hugged her friends goodbye and started to ascend with Spike.

"Ready Spike?" Twilight asked.

"Ready Twilight." Spike replied with a thumbs up.

"Then hold tight. Canterlot, here we come!"

Twilight and Spike took to the sky and they began their journey to Canterlot.

"See you later, girls!" Twilight yelled to her friends from the sky.

"Don't have too much fun without us!" Spike said while waving goodbye.

Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash all waved goodbye until Twilight and Spike disappeared over the horizon. Pinkie Pie began to tear up once she could no longer clearly see Twilight in the sky.

"Cheer up Pinkie." Said Applejack. Giving Pinkie Pie a comforting hug. "It's not like we're never gunna see them again."

"But they're going to be gone for SO long!" Pinkie cried out. Tears flowing like waterfalls out of her eyes.

"... You mean only three days?" Rainbow Dash said in a confused tone with a cocked eyebrow.


It felt like it had only been a few hours since Rarity, Twilight, and Spike had left for Manehattan and Canterlot. Two days had already past and Twilight's friends were doing their usual shtick. Except for Pinkie Pie, who hadn't stopped crying since Twilight left. Applejack was keeping herself busy at Sweet Apple Acres, bucking apples, and Fluttershy was at her cottage having another one of her tea parties with Discord.

"-and then the unicorn said to the sheep, "That's not a rock, that's a parasprite." Discord finished telling his favourite joke to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy burst into a fit a laughter. She managed to control her laughter and took a sip of her tea. Fluttershy picked up a plate of snacks and held it up to Discord.

"Care for another cucumber sandwich, Discord?" Asked Fluttershy.

"Don't mind if I do, Fluttershy, my dear." Discord grabbed one of the sandwiches and took a bite. "Delicious as always. Say, Fluttershy, did I ever tell you the joke about the changeling who... Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy was looking out her window. Her eyes wide open, and her mouth agape. Discord looked out the window too and was equally shocked by what he saw. A strange portal, flashing many different colours with sparks jolting out of it was hovering in the sky above the Everfree Forest. Discord felt a strong jolt of energy run up his spine, which sent a wave of pain threw his head, and caused him to wiggle and shake very violently. The energy was so strong it caused Discord to fall to the floor.

"SWEET CELESTIA ON HER THRONE!" Discord said as the shaking had started to settle.

"Discord, what's wrong?" Asked Fluttershy, looking back and forth between Discord and the portal.

"There is an unbelievable amount of chaos energy coming from that portal." Discord said, struggling to stand as he was still recovering from the pain. "I have not felt any sort of energy THAT powerful since the other princesses gave all of their magic to Twilight."

"Discord, look!" Fluttershy pointed at the portal.

The portal was getting smaller and smaller, but just before it disappeared, a strange blue creature dropped out of the portal and fell into the Everfree Forest. The creature was screaming as it was falling, but went silent when it collided with the trees.

"Was that a pony that fell out of that portal?" Fluttershy said with a concerned tone in her voice.

"I'm not sure." Discord said, still looking at the sky in case the Portal came back. "What in Equestria was that portal?"

"Maybe we should go into the Everfree Forest and make sure that creature is okay." Said Fluttershy

Discord broke his stare from the sky and shot his attention to Fluttershy as she started walking towards the door. Discord snapped his fingers and a steel gate dropped in front of the door.

"Are you quite sure Fluttershy?" Discord asked with a worried tone. "I'm aware that helping animals is your forte, but we don't know what that creature is. And not to mention, it came through a portal made out of pure chaos!"

"But, Discord it could be hurt really badly. Besides, why should I be scared when I've got the LORD of chaos to keep me company in case something goes wrong?"

Discord blushed at Fluttershy's compliment.

"Oh, alright. Let's go rescue that... whatever that creature is."

Discord snapped his fingers and in a flash of light, Fluttershy and Discord were in the middle of the Everfree Forest. Fluttershy and Discord stayed close to each other as they searched the general area Discord had teleported them both to. Scanning their eyes around the dark forest for a few minutes, they had not noticed anything out of the ordinary. Unsure if he had warped them to the correct spot in the forest, Discord raised his paw ready to snap his fingers again when suddenly.

"Discord, wait!"

Fluttershy spotted what looked to be a red shoe poking out of a bush. Discord snapped his fingers to make the bush disappear so they could get a good look at the blue creature. The creature appeared to be a bipedal animal with big spikes protruding from its head and back. It was wearing big white gloves and bright red shoes. The creature was unconscious with bruises, scratches, and scuff marks all over its body, and was covered with twigs and leafs from the branches it collided with during the fall. Fluttershy used her right wing to brush the twigs off the blue creature.

"Oh dear. You poor thing." Fluttershy said, gently stroking the creatures head with her other wing.

"What is this creature supposed to be?" Discord asked "A Tartarus rat?"

"I'm not sure." Fluttershy said while using her wings to brush as much foliage off the blue creature as she could. "I've never seen a creature quite like this before."

"Get... get..." The creature started to speak with a very tired, and feeble tone in its voice. "Get back... here, Doctor."

The creature's voice trailed off into quiet incoherent mumbles. Fluttershy moved her ear closer to the creatures mouth to try and hear what it was saying, but unfortunately all she could hear was very faint moans. Fluttershy turned to Discord with a confused look on her face.

"Doctor?" Discord questioned out loud while stroking his beard in contemplation.

Fluttershy turned her attention back to the blue creature. She began to use her wings to lift the creature and place it on her back.

"Come on, Discord. Let's get this poor animal inside my cottage."

Discord raised his craw to snap his fingers to teleport himself and Fluttershy back with the creature. But before snapping his fingers he glared up at the sky, thinking to himself.

"What was that portal?"


Fluttershy had set up a makeshift bed on her couch for the creature to rest on. Fluttershy was gently dabbing a damp cloth on the blue creature's forehead. Fluttershy left the cloth on the creatures head, pulled out her stethoscope and placed it on the creature's chest.

"Oh my goodness. Its heartbeat is so fast."

Fluttershy removed the stethoscope and pulled a blanket over the creature.

"I still can't figure out what this creature is. Any ideas, Discord?"

Fluttershy asked Discord, who was sitting at the window, starring at the spot in the sky where the portal had appeared, stroking his goatee while pondering to himself.

"Discord, what's wrong?"

Fluttershy walked over to Discord and placed a comforting hoof on his back. Discord paused for a moment but continued to stare out the window. He began to speak, but did not break his attention from the sky.

"It was so immensely powerful that it caused me to lose control of my own body. I couldn't think clearly. How could such a small portal be generating that much chaos energy?" Discord asked with a frustrated tone in his voice.

"It's called chaos control." A voice came from behind them.

Discord and Fluttershy slowly turned their attention to who the voice came from. The creature was sitting up on the couch, clutching its head in pain.

"Chaos control?" Discord asked.

"Oh, you're awake." Fluttershy said, walking over to the creature.

Fluttershy picked the damp cloth back up and handed it to the creature, who proceeded to dab the cloth around its own forehead. The creature gave a thankful nod and smirk to Fluttershy, and gave the cloth back to her. Fluttershy then placed the cloth back on the stool. The creature threw off the blanket, stood up and began doing some stretches as if it was about to run a marathon.

"Well, I appreciate the hospitality, but I gotta run." The creature said to Fluttershy, swinging its arms back, getting ready to run off.

Discord snapped his fingers and the section of the floor that the creature was standing on turned into soap. The creature then began to run in place at an insane speed to the point that its legs became nothing but a blue and red blur. The creature stopped and starred at Discord.

"How the heck did you do that?" The creature asked Discord.

"If you don't mind, we'll ask the questions here." Discord said to the creature in a threatening tone.

With another snap of Discord's fingers the creature was lifted upside down into the air, wrapped in chains. Discord walked over to meet the creature face to face.

"Where did you come from? Why was that portal made out of chaos energy? What in the name of Tartarus is chaos control?"

"Discord!" Fluttershy said in a very stern tone. "Put him down and get rid of those chains!"

Discord begrudgingly stepped away from the creature and snapped his fingers. He placed the creature on the couch and the chains vanished. Fluttershy gave Discord an angry look as she walked over to the creature.

"I'm very sorry about that. He's very protective of his friends. Why don't we start from the beginning. My name is Fluttershy and this is Discord. What's your name?"

Fluttershy held her hoof out to shake the creature's hand. The creature stood back up, brushed himself off, reached his hand out and returned the shake.

"I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog."

"Hedgehog?" Asked Fluttershy in a very confused manner.


It was very quiet at Sweet Apple Acres today. Applebloom was at school while the rest of the Apple family were at home doing their chores. Applejack was out in the fields bucking apples to make some tasty cider for Twilight, Spike, and Rarity when they return. In the middle of bucking the trees, Applejack stopped when she heard a strange noise. She looked up and saw a portal flashing many different colours.

"What in tarnation?" Applejack yelled out, looking at the portal.

Applejack jumped out of the way when she noticed something falling from the portal and was heading straight for her. As the object got closer to the ground, Applejack realised that it was some sort of black, spiky creature. The creature landed on the ground in a knelt position, then stood up. Applejack was confused, concerned and intrigued. What was this creature? And where did it come from? And more importantly, was it friendly?

"Who are you? What are you doing on my farm?" Applejack asked the creature.

The black creature turned to Applejack and looked at her with a very stern look on its face. It turned its body all the way around to face Applejack and spoke.

"Where the hell am I?" Said the creature, folding its arms.

"... You're at Sweet Apple Acres." Applejack replied hesitantly.

The black creature scanned his eyes around the apple trees surrounding them as far as the eye could see. The creature looked at Applejack again as he reached behind his back and pulled out a handgun.

"Where is Dr. Eggman?" Asked the creature.

"Doctor... what?"