• Published 1st Jan 2019
  • 1,808 Views, 209 Comments

Jimmy Hook Turns Into... - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook goes through many transformations.

  • ...
13
 209
 1,808

7. Princess Ember

The sun made its daily job of warming things, and Jimmy was at the back garden preparing lunch. He currently had two burguers on the barbecue, and both were for him.

He breathed deeply. "Ah, fresh air and warmth: the best combo for making a barbecue."

A smile was on his face as he cooked the burguers. A smile that, eventually, faltered when he realized something.

"There's no ketchup! Not any single bottle!" He exclaimed, calmimg down then. "But I think there was BBQ sauce."

Jimmy went inside home, towards the kitchen, and opened the fridge. Looking between food and a few things for drinking, he finally found the sauce bottles, including...

"There it is!" He grabbed the BBQ sauce before closing the fridge.

Going back to the garden, he took the chance to enter inside the bathroom.

"It shouldn't take too long..."


Twenty minutes later, Jimmy finally got out of the bathroom.

"Wow... I shouldn't have eaten tacos for breakfast. Anyways, back to the barbecue!"

He got the BBQ sauce and walked towards the door to the garden. When he was about to arrive, he noted a strange smell coming from outside.

"It smells like..." He opened the door, making an awful discovery. "FIRE!!"

The barbecue was burning, flames dancing around. The grass looked intact, but it would be a matter of time before it got consumed.

Jimmy got a bucket full of water for dropping the content on the barbecue. The fire got extinguished, although a few flames touched Jimmy.

But he didn't feel anything.

"Huh? It felt like that time inside the burning house..." He said, checking his body.

Everything seemed normal, despite the fact that he looked a bit taller and thinner than before.

And there was another thing: it was being covered in scales.

"What? Scales!?" Jimmy exclaimed.

While the body kept being covered in scales, he complained as his legs got a bit larger and bended forward, with the fingers from his feet merging together, leaving two feet with three big fingers each one. His shoes and socks broke apart because of that.

He also noticed he was turning blue as the rest of his body continued altering itself.

His lower half completely went blue as he felt a strange feeling between his legs and a big tail emerged from behind him, breaking the shorts he was wearing. He attempted to cover himself, but he realized he didn't have anything else.

"Oh, for the love of God..." Jimmy mumbled, his voice having changed.

The blue tone merged with the scales, forming a combination which was covering her entire body. Meanwhile, her head got another form, her nose expanding and creating a large snout.

Her glasses broke and fell down as her eyes went into a brilliant red, with eyelashes surrounding them.

A few large and pointy scales appeared on top of her head and two dragon wings emerged from her back.

Her whole underbelly turned to a pale turquoise as a pair of horns got on her head.

Finally, the T-shirt she was wearing tore itself apart, and Jimmy saw that any bodyhair he had vanished at some point.

"Wow... This is great."

Princess Ember belched a bit of fire before taking off into the air. She would discover what happened and where she was now.

Although the hair band on her left wrist could give some clue...

Author's Note:

Next character:
An innocent Unicorn filly.