• Published 1st Jan 2019
  • 1,793 Views, 209 Comments

Jimmy Hook Turns Into... - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook goes through many transformations.

  • ...
13
 209
 1,793

21. Silver Spoon

It was cold outside, and Jimmy was at home, making a few drawings about MLP characters (although three of them were about Sunset Shimmer).

He already had drawn seven separate characters, the last one being Silver Spoon. He put that one beside a different one, which had Diamond Tiara on it.

"My mind is a bit foggy, but I think I turned into Diamond Tiara two days ago, although I don't remember what happened next." Jimmy said, as he kept looking at the two drawn fillies.

His mind was curious about how the transformations worked, so he decided to try anything with the drawings he had, focusing his eyes on the one with Silver Spoon.

"Hmmm... Maybe... breaking it?" He thought, staring at the drawing. Being a bit reluctant, he doubted about the efficiency of that idea, until finally deciding that it was worth the try.

So, Jimmy got the drawing on one hand, closing the other one into a fist, and preparing for punching the drawing. Just as his fingers made contact with the piece of paper...

BOOM!!!

Everything got engulfed in a flash of light, and Jimmy collapsed with a wall.

"Ugh... What happened?" He asked for himself. Just then, he realized there was a small change: his voice sounded a bit higher. "Wait, what?"

Looking around, he saw his reflection on a mirror, noticing his hair had another style: it was a bit longer and entirely gray, with two braids on the sides.

"Uh oh..." That's all Jimmy could say, surprised by the sight.

His body began to shrink as his glasses cracked, forcing him to drop them to the floor just in case. Just then, they're design changed as they got another form, turning blue during the process.

As for Jimmy, gray fur appeared for covering his body, while the usual set of hooves replaced his arms and legs, and his back bended at a 90 degree angle.

"Well, I have no idea why I decided to punch that drawing in the first place." Jimmy said, his voice sounding like Silver's.

After having a strange feeling between her hooves, her head turned into the one of a pony as a pearl collar formed around her neck, and her eyes went violet.

For last details, a gray tail grew from behind her, fur finally covered her entire body as the overgrown clothes she had on top tore themselves apart, and a Cutie Mark was visible on her flank.

"What exactly happened?" Silver Spoon asked for herself. She got her glasses from the floor, putting them on her face before looking around. "Well, Diamond is going to be worried."

And she went around trying to find anything useful, not noticing the black hair tie on her left front hoof.


The End

Author's Note:

Next character:
EQG's background characters rock!