• Published 1st Jan 2019
  • 1,808 Views, 209 Comments

Jimmy Hook Turns Into... - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook goes through many transformations.

  • ...
13
 209
 1,808

15. Spitfire

The landscape... was almost completely ruined.

Bullets scattered around the place as the soldiers advanced on their enemies, whom were also trying to find anything for protecting themselves against the others.

Bombs could be heard here and there, leaving trails of smoke. Remnants of buildings were being crashed under the few tanks that moved around.

And then, over the sky, a pair of planes flew over the battlefield, prepared to drop bombs.

Good news? All of those things were happening in a game, which Jimmy was playing at the moment.

"Come on! Keep fighting, guys!" He exclaimed to the soldiers as he kept playing.

On that game, Jimmy always liked to be one of the pilots, having his own virtual plane for flying.

However, at certain point, he started to have a strange feeling on his head. When he finally noticed what it was, his hair had been raised somehow, and it was colored in two shades of orange.

"What!?" He was surprised by that event, but that was just the beginning.

The strange feeling came back, spreading around his entire body.

For starters, as his skin was being replaced by a brilliant gold coat, his fingers on both hands and feet merged, feet going shorter and hands closing into fists. Those finally changed into hooves.

An equally colored tail grew from behind Jimmy as his clothes shattered. A tingling sensation told him he wouldn't have anything between his legs.

"Oh, wow..." He said, his voice having a higher pitch.

Her nose extended to form a snout as her ears got a bit bigger, and her eyes went from blue to a strong orange. Also, the glasses she was wearing fell down right before her body got completely covered in fur.

Her back cracked, forcing her to stand on all fours as a pair of wings emerged from behind.

Finally, the already shattered clothes changed to some kind of uniform while a Cutie Mark appeared on her flank.

"What's this? I was supposed to be at the Academy!" Spitfire was surprised and serious at the same time.

As she moved around, she noticed a black hair tie on her left front hoof.

"When did I get this? Huh, it looks cool anyways." She said, trotting outside to finally fly away.

Whatever happened with Spitfire after those events is a mystery. All we know is the town in which she was got some improvements related to Air Defense.


The End

Author's Note:

Next character:
This female Wonderbolt has almost the same mane as Spitfire.