• Published 1st Jan 2019
  • 1,810 Views, 209 Comments

Jimmy Hook Turns Into... - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook goes through many transformations.

  • ...
13
 209
 1,810

4. Lyra Heartstrings

It was a bright sunny day at the town's park. Parents talked with other friends as they watched their children playing around, running and laughing, a few of them even having fun on the slide.

On a bench, there was Jimmy Hook, looking at that paradise... with a rather bored expression.

Jimmy sighed. "I'm bored..."


At the funfair, every single attraction was working as people entered for spending a good time. The rollercoaster's carts arrived at the top, ready to drop.

Sitting in one of them, Jimmy sighed. "I'm bored..."

And the carts dropped as people yelled in excitement.


At the cinema, a horror movie was playing at the moment, and everyone stared at the screen as the protagonist was about to get killed.

Between the seats, Jimmy sighed. "I'm bored."

Although he had to admit it: the popcorn were delicious.


At home, Jimmy was on his bed, looking at the ceiling.

Jimmy groaned. "Why am I feeling bored!? I tried everything!"

Then, he saw his plushies, focusing on one that resembled Lyra Heartstrings, and he started thinking.

"That's it! I could try making things as a pony!" Jimmy exclaimed before standing up and going outside of the bedroom.

A few minutes later, he returned inside, although he was walking on all fours, trying to look as a pony. Looking at the Lyra plushie, he pretended to be casting a spell while staring at the plushie.

"Just a bit more..."

And then he stood up, grabbed the plushie and pretended that it was levitating towards his hand.

"Yes! This has been fun!" Jimmy said with a smile, still staring at the plushie, but his expression changed quickly. "Oh, I wish it was real..."

As he attempted to leave the plushie back on its place, something happened with his hands and it slipped. As it was about to touch the floor, a magic aura surrounded the plushie, avoiding the impact.

"Huh... That's strange..." Jimmy said, looking around until he noticed his reflection on the disconnected computer screen.

His hair's color had changed to a pale, light grayish cyan with white highlights while an equally colored tail appeared behind him. And not only that, because his body was getting covered in light aquamarine fur as a horn grew on his forehead.

"What!?" Jimmy exclaimed.

He blinked a few times only for his eyes to be colored in a brilliant gambose tone. And his ears changed as they turned into pony ears, while his nose ended up being a muzzle.

"Ah, I get it! And this character is also cool!" Jimmy exclaimed, his voice sounding different.

Her body got completely covered in fur as hands and feet turned into hooves, forcing her to stay on all fours.

Finally, a Cutie Mark resembling a lyre appeared on her flanks.

"See? I knew humans were great!" Lyra said, trotting outside of the room, not seeing the hair tie on her hoof.


The End

Author's Note:

Next character:
Taco!