• Published 1st Jan 2019
  • 1,806 Views, 209 Comments

Jimmy Hook Turns Into... - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook goes through many transformations.

  • ...
13
 209
 1,806

13. Rainbow Dash

Jimmy was wearing sports clothes as he did some exercise outside. Right now, he was running across the town he lived in. The day was a bit hot, but he could stand it.

"Huh... I have to get in shape..." Jimmy said, still running around.

After some minutes, Jimmy felt like he was moving faster than before. A bit odd because he starting to feel tired a few seconds ago.

"I was supposed to be stopping right now. What's happening?" He asked himself with a confused expression.

While that happened, he also felt something on his hair. Passing by a building, he saw his reflection on a window, noticing the change: his hair looked shorter. And there was more...

"Why does my hair have so many colors!?" Jimmy asked, surprised.

Just then, there came the transformation: his body got covered in pale cerulean fur as his upper body started bending forward. Running was more difficult, but Jimmy saw himself doing it like he was an animal.

"Ok, this is looking great!" Jimmy said in a more female voice.

Her arms and legs turned into hooves as her clothes broke in thin pieces, her entire body already covered in fur. Meanwhile, a tail so colored grew from behind her.

Her head changed, nose turning into snout and ears getting bigger as her eyes went cerise, surrounded by eyelashes.

Finally, a pair of wings emerged from her back as a Cutie Mark appeared on her flank.

"Wow! Did I really run that much?" Rainbow felt a bit confused, but she kept running.

There was a moment when she propelled herself to the sky, fast enough to leave a wonderful rainbow on it. The pegasus landed on top of a building, looking at the sky.

"Whatever this place is, it sure looks nice." She said.

On her left front hoof, there was a black hair tie, which would give more clues about what happened.

But, for now, Rainbow was going to be busy training.


The End

Author's Note:

Next character:
This mare chases clouds. Sort of.