• Published 1st Jan 2019
  • 1,808 Views, 209 Comments

Jimmy Hook Turns Into... - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook goes through many transformations.

  • ...
13
 209
 1,808

5. Sonata Dusk

Funfair Time! Everyone was spending the entire day at the funfair, due to it being the Free Attraction Day. The rollercoaster, the bumper cars, the carousel, the haunted mansion... Every single attraction was working as people entered inside with excitement on their faces, letting out joyful screams in the case of the ones who went on the rollercoaster.

While some people had fun on the attractions and others were playing games at the different stands, the rest simply walked around the funfair.

Jimmy has already went to the bumper cars and the rollercoaster, and now he was feeling hungry, so he looked between the food stands, finally seeing one which got his attention.

"Excuse me! May I have a taco, please?" Jimmy asked the guy on the stand, who prepared the taco and gave it to Jimmy as he accepted the money.

"Thank you!" Jimmy said, walking away while eating the taco. The day was simply fun.


At night, after arriving home, Jimmy felt something on his belly.

"What's happening?" He said, right before the feeling spread through his body.

His hair grew and turned to a light arctic blue with moderate persian blue stripes as his eyes color also changed to a moderate rapsberry, with eyelashes surrounding them.

"Oh, wow..." Jimmy said, his voice sounding different, and he felt something else on his chest, not daring to look, but blushing deeply.

Her skin color changed to an arctic bluish white as the body started to get more female attributes, while the male attributes disappeared. Clothes ripped themselves apart, turning into other clothes.

Finally, a pair of bracelets materialized on her wrists and a collar appeared on her neck. And then, the glasses she was wearing fell down, breaking themselves.

Jimmy Hook was gone. Instead, there was Sonata Dusk, looking at her body as she tried to process what happened. And she had a black hair tie on her left hand for some reason.

"Ooooh... This has been fun!" Sonata said, before seeing something on a table. "TACO!"

And she ran for grabbing and eating the taco. Heh, such a nice night she was having.


The End

Author's Note:

Next character:
Music-loving Shadowbolt.