• Published 1st Jan 2019
  • 1,805 Views, 209 Comments

Jimmy Hook Turns Into... - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook goes through many transformations.

  • ...
13
 209
 1,805

12. Bon Bon

At home, Jimmy was eating a couple of sweets as he watched a movie. Those were sweets which had different flavors, like chocolate, strawberry, etc.

"Heh, I should buy more of this." Jimmy said.

After that, he grabbed a striped sweet and ate it as he kept watching the movie. That's when things started being strange.

First, his hair went both blue and fuchsia. Then, some light apple greenish gray fur started to cover his body.

He tried to get more sweets, so he reached with his arm. But it looked like he wasn't grabbing anything. He looked at his hands...

"Oh, God!"

His fingers had been merged with his hands and covered by the fur, forming a pair of hooves. Another pair of hooves could be located where his legs should be. He also felt something between his legs as his clothes began to break.

"Oh, so I chew some candies and then I turn into a pony. This is curious." Jimmy said, his voice sounding different.

Her head changed to the one from a pony as the glasses she was wearing fell down. Her nose extended to form a snout and her ears got a bit bigger. Although her eyes kept being blue as a few eyelashes surrounded them.

Her body got completely covered in fur as her clothes finished tearing themselves apart. A blue and fuchsia tail also emerged from her back.

The last detail was the Cutie Mark appearing on her flank, which consisted of three blue and yellow sweets.

"Lyra? What happened?" Bon-Bon mumbled as she inspected the place she was in.

"Huh? What's this?" Bon-Bon had noticed she was wearing a black hair tie on her left front hoof.

"Oh, well. At least I have some decoration. Anyways, I have to find Lyra." She said as she trotted away.


The End

Author's Note:

Next character:
You're not gonna win this race.