• Published 30th Dec 2018
  • 261 Views, 0 Comments

Rising phoenix - Crowscrows14

  • ...
 0
 261

Ch1

I grabbed some apples and then darted into the dark alleyways. I tightly held my wings to my body while slowly holding my wings tightly. I relax my wings and go to the little hut that I dug out. Once I'm in I stretch my small wings out in the relatively small wingspan. I take a bite eating my apple and relax curling around on the old rug I stole a few years ago. I climbed out and walked to and climbed up a tree and relaxed in its branches and looked to the stars. Suddenly I felt a warm pitch black wing on my back "Astro?" Inquired tiredly.

He asked, "Who else would it be?"

I laughed "Yeah yeah yeah what are you here for." I inquired
He set this horn up and all my scratches and cuts disappear "I know life hasn't been the best for you. I was hoping to have to do this later but now works just as well."He says softly "You know how I made you listen to all of her lessons right."

I nod he ignites his horn and then the light floats around me and wraps around me and then fades he looks at me expectantly and excitedly it takes a moment to realize what happened I say " this seems like a good time for a line break"


TIME SKIP

The large white alicorn glared at me as she yelled "You know as well as I that you don't have enough experience. Don't forget you went behind my back by studying not only black magic but chaos magic as well."

Sigh, why does this have to happen? you know full well why I'm not loving this ether. I, however, am your insufferable. What did I do? sorry, it was him. I take great offence to that! we all know you aren't offended

"YOU WHERE ALWAYS TRYING TO HOLD ME BACK I SAW MY DESTINY. HERE YOU ARE TRYING TO HOLD ME BACK!" I snarl with fake malice

she momentarily paused looking slightly guilty "and maybe that's my fault but I can't let you do this"

"you don't have a choice" I state

With that, I dart out of the throne room to the room with the mirror room and I turn back and smirk saying "I'll be back"

with that, I jump through the portal to the 'unknown world'

ah hello, earth I flexed my hand here comes the hard part manipulating everyone. First, I grabbed the gold bits. I observed what I was wearing after some thinking I decided it was good enough for the time being. I walked to the house and knocked on the door a tall man with glowing red and yellow eyes "Boss said you'd be here" he gave a wolfish grin

I walked past him and went to my other friend he chuckles warmly and says "Nice to see ya old pal as planned we have something to do. Sorry if I die of boredom though. I already have most of the paperwork."

I shake my head at him and we go to the school to sign up we walk into the office "Hello I'm here to register a new student." He says gesturing to me.

She looks to me and back to Astro and says "I'm glad you would like to enroll your child here"

He looks to me I nod quietly. The rest of the meeting goes by quickly and soon were walking back and he says "You know the plan I'll visit on once a week I'll send you money ever 3 months. okay?"

"Of course. Are we still doing the training?" I ask

"Yeah but you're taking a break for a while." he calmly replies

I nod fair enough we go back to the house "Hey guys"

"Hey teach" I comment

"Kido I got some news to tell ya" he yells happily

grabbing a whistled form nowhere grinning ear to ear literally "I get to be your guardian for a few years"

We both grin at each other Astro sighs and shakes his head at us. My newly revealed guardian moves his claw to the back of his head looking sheepishly.


Grr, she just screwed up my plans I knew I’d need that backup. thank Celestia made a backup. Wait what was that. There was a flicker of darkness it moved far faster than possible. Then I saw a form it was a pitch black alicorn with white specks. they disappeared and reappeared on his coat. I yelled, "WHO ARE YOU!"

He laughed and says "Your still a fool. I'll tell you guys my name when you need to know"

"Wait, guys?" I yell back with anger

"Yup guys what are you deaf," he says tiredly with a bored drawl

"Watch your tongue your in my place."I snarl putting a blade to his throat

All he does is a chuckle and shoves my blade lodging my blade into the ground. Then teleports away I try to trace his magical signature so I can find him and then interrogate him but I find nothing absolutely nothing seriously nothing. How can I know he's an alicorn but any alicorn can find any alicorn.


Twilight pov

groan why won't Celestia believe me about nightmare moon. I have a more important thing to do than making friends. Maybe she was right about it.

TIMESKIP

We're in the old castle trying to use these elements. Nightmare moon takes the elements my friends burst into the room. We used all the elements to blast her with them. Then Celestia comes in and talks with us then its relived that she and Luna were siblings.

Luna pov

Sigh now who was it I was supposed to meet. I believe it was an earth pony... pink...ah Pinkie pie I sneak over to Pinkie. She says lowering her voice to the point I couldn't hear if I wasn't an alicorn "So your the one I was told to talk with" her tone sombre

“Yes that would be me, and your are Pinkie?” I inquired keeping my tone low

She nods and sighs saying “We have a lot to talk about.”

We both look down awkwardly and say “Do you want to do this in the dream realm?”

She just nods “hey guys, princess Luna” an orange mare says bowing

I say “Thou doesn’t have to bow to thy. Thy better leave.”

With that I teleported away.

Author's Note:

So what do you think so far? Personally I think it will be pretty good. Feel free to yell at me. One thing try to keep it to constructive yelling.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment