• Published 5th Jan 2019
  • 224 Views, 1 Comments

Blazing Wind : Daughter of the Blazing - Blazing Wind



A special visitor is coming at GriffonStone, and Blaze is very excited to reconnect with the one coming. The two have been friends for a long time, not just friends, but bestest friends. The visitor was a Princess while Blaze was a guard

  • ...
 1
 224

Important in What Way?!

A big yawn corrupted the beautiful and harmonic beckon of birds outside The House of Blazing. The yawn came from a sertain peach-coated griffon in the house with a fiery mane.

Blaze forcely closed her eyes recalling the last day's events. When she pin pointed the occurred events, she didn't hesistate to open her eyes to scan who was beside her. As she opened, she smiled. She saw a gray-feathered griffon comfortly sleeping beside his wife. A thought ran across her mind and grinned slyly.

When Kaldor was about to wake up, Blaze stole a kiss on the cheek. Kaldor giggled by such common action, she just has to do it everyday. As Kaldor opened his eyeslids Blaze gave out a low giggle, which made Kaldor think but maybe it's nothing either.

He yawned and returned the stolen kiss with his,"Good morning, General," He started giving her small and comfortable kisses at her neck as he breathed in, his nostrils we're filled with Blaze's scent.

Blaze giggled and then rolled her eyes,"Good morning to you too, Captain," She returned his kisses by laying down in his chest listening the rhythmic beat of his heartbeat as she snuggled closer in her lover's grasp.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked as he tightened his hold on to his lover like he will protect her at all times, he did lower his tightness when he heard a grant from the griffon in his grasp.

Blaze frowned, her whole face turned sad, her body started to shake, luckily Kaldor was there to keep her intact,"Another nightmare?" Kaldor asked. Blaze nodded slowly,"What was it this time?" His voice started to crack.

Blaze gulped trying to get rid of the big rock that had formed in her throat, her eyes started to water,"I-It was on the II Equestrian War," She paused,"I was fighting a whole squadron while Shiver was fighting another squadron. We fought and fought until one of us gets tired, the dream was longer than the others,"She paused again,"I heard a scream at my left and sliced the one creature who took the opportunity to slice me and I saw... I saw... Mom, she was stabbed with a sword at her back, blood was all over her body and before I knew it everything was full of blood, my paws and body even the ground was blood and then I saw you carrying Verena out of the batt--"

"Shhhh, it's ok it was just a nightmare," Blaze shrugged while tears were rolling down her eyes to her cheek landing at the bed's mattress, some landed on Kaldor's chest soaking it wet.

"But what if it isn't," She mumbled.


Shiver was outside the doors of Blaze and Kaldor's bedroom. Her hoof was reaching out to knock but she stopped, when Blaze explained her nightmare.

She sighed and knocked on the door three times,"Kaldor Blaze! Wake up! It's time for breakfast. If you guys don't, I'm going to eat all of Gallus' cooking!" She exclaimed. The door knob started to click and came out Kaldor and behind him was Blaze, the two were yawning loudly and still half asleep, like the event didn't even happened.

The three walked as slow as a turtle towards the dinning room/living room, yawning, talking and complaining about everything that came up on their minds.

At the dinning room, Gilda was setting up plates, as she grumbled her way to every chair and set up the following dishes; on the left was a fork and a utility knife then a plate and a small bowl then the spoon, and the same with the others, same table, same pattern.

Gallus was at the kitchen, happily cooking one of his favourites and other stuff that Blaze and Shiver started to eat after the war. He was cooking; Steak, an apple salad and a big bowl of soup. When he was done, he started to do tricks with the Steak and apple salad by tossing and turning them like he was just juggling.

He stopped dead tracks by a familiar call of voice;"You're not playing with the food, Gallus! If you are, the food is going to get cold!" He stopped playing and hurriedly put the food on each of their respected plates, he put the dishes on his wings, balancing and then walked out of the room.

As Gallus walked out of the room, Blaze and the other three were already sitting on the table impatiently waiting as they shot daggers at Gallus as he walked out. Gallus chuckled sheepishly as he put his claw behind his head, rubbing.

“Thank Efron you’re done cooking,” Gilda said. Gallus put down the food in his wings and sat at the chair across Kaldor. The table was just simple, the table was round and only suitable for eight creatures, the design wasn’t that much good for Rarity’s eyes, she might even carve the table a very good flower if needed.

All hold each other’s paw, hoof and claw as they closed their eyes and listened to the one who was about to speak,”Lord Efron, you’re wisdom, power and blessings is what a griffon seeks, wanting to have that power to rule GriffonStone, but today we want you’re blessing for the food, so we pray for you to bless the food in front of us, for us to have a peaceful and blessed meal, we thank you for the food you gave us in this day and we will cherish it until we die,” Kaldor prayed as the others followed.

“Alright! Let’s eat!” Verena exclaimed and hurriedly put a certain amount of soup in her bowl as she sliced a small amount of steak and put ot in her plate as she digged in.

“Verena, respect on the table please?” Gallus said and took the same amount as Verena put on her bowl and plate,”The gods above won’t like you treating the food they gave like that. You need to eat slowly, cherishing every taste and blessing the gods gave,”

The others did the same with their dish. Shiver chuckled,”Wow Gallus, when did you learn to speak like that, it’s like you’ve changed a lot the past years,”

“He hasn’t, he just wanted to prove himself to be worthy in you’re presence, Princess and also you Captain,” Gilda chipped in.

A knock on the door interrupted their joyous occasion,”I’ll get it!” Shiver said and say up on her chair, followed by Blaze.

Shiver opened the door wide. On the other side was a griffon with white feathers wearing a blackcoat for solders. A silver plate on the right side of his coat was seen; Collision. The guard saluted,”Princess Shiver, you’re here too? I might as well tell you,” He said.

“Collision! Long time no see! What’ya doi’n here?” She embraced the guard,”So what were you going to tell us?” She broke the embrace and got back at her spot before.

He cleared his throat,”The council has summoned you, Captain,” He looked at Blaze then back at Shiver,”Since you’re here too, Princess, you two need to come with me, they said it was imperative," he continued.

"Imperative in what way?" Blaze asked. She took a step forward and end up beside Shiver.

His eyes show worry and fear, the two already knew the answer from the eyes. He gulped loudly, getting rid the lump that had formed in his throat,"Imperative that made them unspeakable in an hour and a half," the two didn't react.

Blaze turned facing the living room and walked, she didn't sit down on the table, she just walked. She entered the hall of bedrooms and opened the door that led to her room with Kaldor and walked inside. Shiver walked out of the house. As she walked out, her War armour equipped itself on it's master. Verena gave a loud 'Woah'. Blaze came out of the room wearing her War armour. Verena gave out a another 'Woah'.

As Blaze was about to step out of the house, Verena stopped her by calling her,"Wait! Mom! Shiver! You guys still hadn't eaten yet, won't you guys eat before you go?" Her tone of voice was a pleading one.

Blaze didn’t turn around to face her daughter, this was urgent, it made the council unspeakable in a hour and a half,”Verena, you don’t understand, this is important. We’ll have to skip breakfast is needed,” She paused and started to walk out of the room,”Even if we don’t eat or drink for a thousand years,” she mumbled to herself, enough for Shiver and Collision to hear.

"IMPORTANT IN WHAT WAY?!" She was now shouting out the words.

Kaldor stood up,"Verena! Would you stop you're shouting this instant, you don't want the neighbors to come here again!" Kaldor paused,"She needs to go or something bad will happen to our newly recovered land!" He continued.

"THEN WHY?! WHY DOES IT HAS TO BE MOTHER, HUH?! WHY?!" Her shout a little quieter than the last one,"I always have too much attention at school. Not just at school, but everywhere, they even followed me at the bathroom for Efron’s sake. I don’t want this attention. Griffons started to abduct me, it’s good Dad taught me tricks to battle them, or else,” tears started to flow from her eyes as her voice was nearly a whisper.

Before Kaldor could speak up Blaze pipped in,”I love to spend quality time with my family as much as the other person, but I promised to this country that I will protect and serve it at any cause. Vere, I wanna do things I haven’t done with you someday, but not today,”Her voice was breaking. She finally walked out of the house and gently closed the door behind her.

Verena just stood there. She didn’t move one bit, she was eager to spend time with Blaze ever since she went home early and stayed for the whole time.

Kaldor walked slowly towards his daughter. When he was close, he hugged her with all his emotions, letting out all the pain and love he felt for his daughter.

Gallus and Gilda’s eyes were staring at the food in front of them. Not touched or moved a single bit. They both turned their heads at each other as Kaldor hugged his daughter. Gallus nodded and Gilda did the same. The two stood up and hurriedly left the room at the door that goes to the basement, leaving the Father and daughter in the room.

Gallus closed the door behind him with his wings and followed his older sister down.

The two reached the end of their stairway adventure and step foot on new land. They were at the bottom of the house. The room wasn’t entertaining for a stranger to suspect the room for anything to steel or be amused. It only has a light bulb in the center and a chair underneath it. It was creepy actually. It’s like a ghost-pony sitting on the chair under the only light on the room. The two stood there.


The three started to walk in sync, not a word pass by between them. Blaze flared her wings out and flapped. She slowly got off the ground. Her actions were followed by Shiver then Collision. Not too long, the three were high above, setting course to the GriffonStone Palace.

Blaze was scanning the griffons bellow her. Shiver was looking at the clouds while controlling the wind that carried them, and Collision was mapping out where they were heading.

At long last the flight ended as they landed at a empty landing spot that leads to the court. It had a golden symbol of a bird on a railing, the tourist calls it ‘The symbol of Efron’, but the griffons calls it; ‘The symbol of Victory’. That very symbol was the symbol used when it was their first victory at war.

“This armour is heavy,” Collision complained. Blaze and Shiver looked at the griffon.

The two gave him plain faces,”How long have you even wore armour?” Shiver questioned. Blaze smirked.

Collision blushed as he rubbed the back of his head,”Well... about two months at every year," Blaze and Shiver were about to burst in laughter but they concealed it trying not to embarrass one of Geo's Commander in front of the palace itself. It took a whole minute of concealing the laughter inside, but it looks like they can't hold it long, they laughed like they were still fillies,"It's not that funny you guys!" Collision shouted. The two fell on the floor, back first, by the nonstop laughter.

Blaze wiped the tear that formed while she was laughing,"Y-yes... It is!" She said between snorts.

Collision puffed out steam as he walked his way to the council, angrily. Blaze and Shiver stood up and followed Collision,"Hey Wait!" Called put Shiver. The three walked their way to the council as griffons bowed and saluted at them as they pass by.

Author's Note:

Second chapter out

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment