• ...
13
 7
 852

Long Live The King Part 2

After a tremendous battle with the victors being Godzilla and the other Titans, the villains retreated and Godzilla unleashed a roar of warning.

Jonathan Claw looked up at his left, sparring a black left eye. "Long Live The King."

...

Later on, the heroes were in a super huge building with other patients while Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and Kong patrol Skylands; making sure all the residents are safe. Eon came walking in with Kassandra and Hugo. Eon walked over to the front of all Skylanders. "You all did a good job protecting Skylands and gave it your all," he said to cheer them all up.

"Was that supposed to cheer us up?" Eddie Brock questioned the leader of all Skylanders as he was feeling alright thanks to Venom.

"Let's not forget that Godzilla and the other titans saved our tails and got all of our nemesises to retreat, ahhh," Garble added as he placed a bag of ice on his head with his left paw.

Most of the Fusionators were hurt while some were fine.

Eon's eyes started to glow white as he heard a female voice in distress. "Master Eon, it's me, Tahlia Pteranodon. I need your help. My daughter Shiny is having trouble keeping her attitude in check. Even I didn't know she had this kind of attitude. Earlier today, she took her sister Tiny's Tiny Doll and nearly broke it in pieces. Please, Master Eon, I need your help, Shiny would never do something like this. Master Eon, come to my dimension and help my daughter, please?"

Eon's eyes started to return back to normal. Kassandra, who was sitting on a circular wooden stool while wrapping Twilight's left sprained hoof in bandages, began to speak. "Who was it, dear?" She asked.

"It was our old friend, Tahlia."

"Tahlia Pteranodon was talking to you? What did she say?"

"She said she needed help with her daughter, Shiny. She says that she nearly tried to break her sister's Tiny Doll."

"But isn't that Tiny's favorite Tiny Doll?" Kassandra asked.

"Yes. But Shiny would never do something terrible to her sister. This must be the work of dark magic," he finished.

"Master Eon, did you say that Tahlia is a Pteranodon?" Twilight asked.

"Yes. Go on," he said quickly.

"How can you be able to talk to a flying reptile that lived 65 million years in the Mesozoic Era?" She asked.

Spike started to speak. "Wait a minute. You were talking to a Pteranodon that lived in the Age of the Dinosaurs?"

"Indeed. But, this is also a different dimension where dinosaurs like Troodons know how to make machinery. But since I'm busy making sure Skylands is safe, I won't be able to help Tahlia's daughter. Unless," he said as he stroked his beard.

Eon looks at all the Fusionators. "I need a team to go into the world of the most prized machine of that dimension, the Dinosaur Train. Since most of you are hurt, I will send some of you there. Spike, I need you and a few selected members of your Extreme Squad to journey into this world. Grimlock, I need you to go with them, but know this, you must never fight a dinosaur because this world is a peaceful one. Got it?" Eon said.

"Awww, then what's the point?"

"Because you are the only one here who represents a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Besides, maybe you can show them your strength by punching boulders that might threaten them."

"Now that sounds like fun."

"I choose Garble, Fume, Clump, Prominence, Discord, Ember, Fizzle, Baff, Vex, Barry, Jonathan, Michael, Saivon, and Luke. The rest stay here and help the Skylanders and the other Fusionators protect the world of Skylanders."

The others agreed.

"Can I come too, Spike?" Twilight asked.

"I'm sorry, Twilight. But you can't come."

"What? But, we've always been together for most of of our adventures," she said as a tear escaped her right eye.

Spike grew into his adult form. Then, he walked over in front of Twilight and placed his right finger under her chin.
"You're hurt Twilight. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to you. I just want you to be safe. Do you feel me?" He asked.

"Yes." Twilight looks over at Ember on her right. "Ember, promise me you will take care of my brother."

"I promise, Twilight."

"Spike, make sure that you help Tahlia's daughter for me, alright?"

"You can count on me," he said. Then, he placed his head on top of her head.

Then, Spyro and Cynder, along with Sparx from The Legend of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon, walked up and asked Eon if they could join them. He said yes.

Now, all the Fusionators look at their comrades as they stood in the arena. Spike turned his head to the right as he looked to his sister in the bleachers. Twilight looked disappointed that she couldn't go with them because of her sprained hoof. But, then she slowly smiled happily that Spike gets to spread his good deeds to another world. He smiled back, then he looked at Master Eon as he used his magic to make a portal to their destination.

Grimlock looked to his right as he saw Spike with his head down. "Don't worry, bud, we'll be back before you know it," Grimlock said.

"Thanks, bud," Spike replied.

Spyro and Cynder stood in front of the team. Sparx was floating in the air with Spyro on his right, and Cynder on his left. Spyro turned to his left and looked at the team. "Okay guys, before we go through, let me tell you something: Convexity can be a strange place with floating rocks and weird flying creatures. Stay behind us and we will get to our destination."

The team nodded and soon the portal was ready.

"Skylanders, let's save the day," Cynder said and soon Grimlock and the members of the Extreme Squad started roaring and howling and they started to run through the portal.

When they got inside, those who've never been to Convexity look at their surroundings as floating rocks were floating as well as super giant whale like creatures. They all started hopping on the rocks one by one. Jonathan tripped on the edge of one of the rocks and slid to the other side and stared down at the endless abyss. Jonathan stood up on all fours, but with wide eyes as he stared down with fear. Michael took notice while the others stopped as well.

"What's going on?" Cynder asked.

Michael, along with Saivon and Luke looked down and started to gasp at the same time and saw why their best friend was petrified. He was afraid of heights.

"I totally forgot. He afraid of heights!" Michael said. Then, he started to run back to his friend by hopping on each floating rock. When he got to the same one that his best friend was on, he grabbed his shoulders and tried to pull him. Then, he had an idea that he was soon going to regret. "Forgive me, Jonathan," he said as he grabbed his best friend's tail with both paws and chomped down on it which caused Jonathan to get out of his petrified trance.

"*Tiger Roar*!" Jonathan roared and then he followed Mike away from the rock that was about to break. Soon, the others started running to the other side of the portal while running and hopping on the rocks until they reached a really huge rock where the portal was. Then, they all started running to the portal in a great hurry as the huge rock was starting to crumble. Then, they all started to scream as they jumped off the crumbling rock and flew into the portal. Next, they came out of the portal and started tumbling like tumbleweeds as they all landed on their bellies, including Sparx. Jonathan quickly got up and ran over to a giant rock and hid behind it while his two legs and tail were still visible. Then... he threw up behind it while his tail flared up like fire. The others said "ew" until he was done. Then, he tried his best to walk over back to his friends. Then, he stood on Mike's left, pointed his right finger up to the sky, and ultimately fell down on his tummy. "I... hate... that... place... ugh," he groaned.

"Mommy... please... fluff pillow?" Sparx managed to say until he, Spyro, Cynder, and company have passed out on what seemed to be a beach.

While they were passed out, a female adult Pteranodon ran to the edge of the cliff and saw bodies laying on the beach.

"Braaaw! Kids! Peter!" Tahlia cried out with her left hand.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoy the final chapter of Skylanders Fusionators and enjoyed that little part that was the same as Sid the Sloth biting Diego, the Sabertooth Tiger's tail to get out of a trance in Ice Age 2: The Meltdown.