• ...
13
 7
 852

Battle Arena: Water versus Fire

All Skylanders and other creatures were in the giant arena for another Skylander Battle of the Elements.

Eon and Kassandra hosted this battle to find the next two co-leaders for the next two elements. The main leaders of the Fusionaters were there beside Master Eon and Kassandra. From Twilight and SpongeBob to Bumblebee and Smaug. Followed with Eon and Kassandra, to Eddie Brock with Venom sticking out of his left shoulder. And finally, from Grim and Vex to Shrek and Wreck-It Ralph.

"Today, before the male Skylanders go on a camping trip, we will have a battle for the next two co-leaders of... Water, and Fire," Eon said aloud. Everyone cheered.

"Let the Skylanders in!" Kassandra shouted which was followed by Ka-Boom and Snap Shot. The two trap masters opened the gates and soon right after that, two lines of elemental Skylanders which started with Garble coming on the side where Ka-Boom was standing while a pink starfish wearing trunks came out.

"Patrick?!" SpongeBob yelled out as he stood up from his seat and standing at the balcony.

Twilight looked at Spike on her right while he looked at her on his left. Then, both looked at SpongeBob which he took notice of.

"He's my best friend," he said which Twilight and Spike oh-ed.

"From the depths of the ocean where Bikini Bottom lays, from living under a rock, and being not the brightest, give it up for -- Patrick Star!" Eon announced.

"I'm the Star!" Patrick shouted his obvious catchphrase.

"Wait a minute, they didn't say anything specific about the Magic or the Tech Fusionators," Spike started as he stood next to the balcony and looked down at the arena. Then, he looks at Twilight, who still sat in her chair on her haunches as she gave him a single shrug with her right hoof.

"And hailing from Dragonia, the first born of King Typhoon and Queen Fractal, and is now the Dragon King of Protection. I give you -- King Garble!" Kassandra announced as she waved her hand at him just like Eon did to Patrick.

"Let's get ready to Rumble!!" Garble bellowed as he raised his sword "Sabre" and his rounded shield "Iron Scale" up in the air. Then, he walked over to the weapon cart and inserted his sword and shield into the said cart. Patrick followed suit as he placed his hammer-shaped rock tied to a jelly fishing net stick as well as his normal fishing net with the net attached into the cart.

"From the depths of the ocean, the cephalopod with the floppy nose and the one who plays a clarinet, please give a round of applause for the third member of the Water Element -- Squidward Tentacles!" Eon announced and the crowd started cheering for him. Squidward pulled his clarinet closer to his chest and started to shed a tear from his right eye.
"They love me. They really love me! And he got the name of my instrument right! But for now -- Prepare to face the Music!" Squidward said as he raised his clarinet and played a catchy clarinet solo as he walked to the cart and placed it in. Then, he walked over and stood on Patrick's left.

"From the land of Dragonia, with his sword "Slasher," give it up for Spear, or should I say -- Fume!" Eon said.

"Slash 'N' Burn, Baby!" Fume said as he twirled his sword until it was facing downward from his right paw. Then, he placed Slasher in and went over to where Garble was standing and stopped on Garble's right and stood straight.

"Next for the Fire Element, hailing from Peacetopia, with a magical saxophone and a DJ booth, with skills from the Swashbuckler Class, and is the third member of the Tribal Werewolf Pirates. Ladies and Gentlemen -- Saivon Rey!" Kassandra said. Then, an African American came out with a gray hoodie with black markings from the end of his sleeves to the elbows.

"Time to get my Groove on!" He shouted as he put his swords together in the form of an X and grinds them together. And causing a few sparks.

"And following after Savion is a boy who has the power to turn into a dragon. Give it up for -- Jake "The American Dragon" Long!" Kassandra continued.

A boy with black hair and green lining while wearing a red jacket, placed his arms together in the form of an X.

"Dragon Up!" Jake shouted as he turned into a red buff dragon.



"Meet our next Water Fusionator, from an anchor to a crab cage-shaped restaurant, who loves money so much, please welcome -- Mr. Eugene Krabs!" Eon said as Mr. Krabs walked out from the gate.

"I'm ready for action!" He said as he held his sword up high and went to the cart and inserted his Krusty Kutlass and his Root Beer Bazooka next to the cart.

"Once again, from the land of Equestria, which was once Dragonia now reinforced as Dragonia once more, with his mighty hammer made from obsidian, I am proud to welcome -- Clump!" Kassandra said as she points to the russet-colored dragon.

"Time to Smash!" Clump said as he raised his hammer up to his right shoulder and walked over to the cart.

"And the little sister of Queen Ember, give it up for -- Smolder!"

"Scales Away!" Smolder yelled as she ran and put her greatsword up in the weapon cart.

"Followed by the dinosaur from Isla Sorna to Isla Nublar, may I present -- Toro the Carnotaurus!" Eon said and Toro roared.

"From deep within a lab, a tiny creature with a big brain -- Sheldon J. Plankton!"

"Prepare to face the power of my staff, ha-ah!" Plankton chuckled and ran over to the cart and over to Mr. Krabs.

"With her trusty bow, "Sharpshooter," please give a round of applause for Prominence, the Dragon Queen of Protection, or more commonly known as
-- Belcher!"

Just before Belcher could say her catchphrase, an explosion was heard. The Fusionators looked worried, even Twilight, SpongeBob and Spike. Hugo came running past the Leaders as he could to Master Eon.

"Master Eon! Kaos's forces have caused fires to spread out through villages!" Hugo shouted.

Eon, as shocked as he was, looked into arena.

"SKYLANDERS UNITE!"

Every elemental Skylander rushed into the arena and all looked at Master Eon. "Gill Grunt! SpongeBob! I need you and the Water Skylanders and Fusionators to put out the fires. Eruptor! Smaug! I need you and the Fire Skylanders and Fusionators to protect the Water Skylanders. Everyone else, get the civilians to safety."

"Master Eon, that's not all. There's even a giant red centaur draining the essence of all other creatures," Hugo finished.

"Tirek is here?!" Twilight screamed.

"You know him?" Bumblebee asked.

"He's an evil centaur that drains the magic of a unicorn and an alicorn, the flight magic of a pegasus, and the strength and knowledge of tending crops from an Earth pony. He can only drain ponies, though. But, you all must understand that whenever Tirek steals magic, he grows to a horrific size. Just like a Titan," Twilight explained before she placed the edge of her left hoof into her mouth.

"Oh, please! How "big" can he possibly get?" Grimlock asked.

Jimmy Nuetron, Sheen Estabez, and Carl Wheezer looked up and saw a giant rock flying towards them. They pointed their left hands up into the air. "INCOMIIIIIING!" They shouted which soon caught every Skylander to look at the trio and then looked at where they were looking and pointing at. They saw the giant rock nearing closer.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" They screamed and jumped in different directions in the form of the circle as the rock landed in the middle of the arena, knocking all the Skylanders into walls as the rock then jumped out of the arena and outside into town.

Grimlock was dumbfounded as his back was up against the wall. "Oh. That big," he said as he stared at the giant crater in the middle of the arena.

"Earth Skylanders, Giants, and others, can you handle that boulder as well," Eon said as he too was knocked onto the ground just like his fellow Skylanders. "I have to get more help," Eon said as he stood back up and dusted himself off. (May need to repeat the sentence)

"Like, where are you going?" Shaggy asked.

"Like I said before, "to get more help," he said once again and went on his stand that also served as a flying vehicle. But before he could go, he flew over to Twilight, who was on her tummy as she also had Spike on her back. He layed on his tummy as he layed on his sister's back.

"Twilight, I need you and Spike to lead the Skylanders to help the civilians, get rid of the boulder, and stop Tirek from destroying everything. Bye!" He said as he flew off in such a hurry.

"What!" Twilight said as Spike held on to his sister's neck. "Master Eon! Wait!" She yelled out, but it was too late, for he was out of site with Hugo as well. Twilight took a deep breath. "Okay, Skylanders, you know the drill: lead the civilians to shelter, stop the giant boulder from rolling any further, and stop Tirek from rampaging. Let's go!" Twilight said and all Skylanders and Fusionators went they're separate ways and do what Skylanders always do, save the day.

...

Master Eon and Hugo were flying in the air and saw not only Tirek, but the Indominus Rex, the Indoraptor, and the worst of them all.

"No.. it can't be! Can it, Master Eon?" Hugo said as he held onto Eon as he looked on his right and saw a giant hydra breathing a yellow, electrical substance.


"King Ghidorah," Eon said.

Author's Note:

The Skylanders are going to be in one heap of trouble as they not only fight Tirek, but the monster that destroyed Jurassic World, the super hybrid with Indominus DNA and Velociraptor DNA, and The One Who Is Many.