• ...
13
 7
 839

The Meeting of the Heroes: Part 1: Water and Magic

At Skylanders Academy, in the library...

"Heroes Unite!" Eon said with his hands in the air as he was standing behind his pedestal that has the power to fly. "Today, I bring you all here to help save the realm of Skylands from Kaos. I need you to help out as much as possible, for Kaos has recruited Malefor and each one of your nemesis."

Kaossandra, Eon's wife, stood on his left, and started to speak. "Our son has used his power to find each one of your nemesis for his "Dark Forces of Evil and Ultimate Doom" and will use those evil-doers to get total control of Skylands. Were sorry for bringing you here, but we need all the help we could get."

In the audience that was entirely coated with black, many eyes were looking at them, including one pair of eyes with sky blue-colored irises. And the other pair was violet-colored irises.

"For the male heroes, when I call you by your initials, you will stand by me, on my right side, of course," Eon said.

"And for you girls, when I call you by your initials, you will come up and stand on my left side," Kaossandra said.

"Also, the watches I gave you will buzz when I call you out with this button. So, remain quiet until you are introduced," Eon said. And of course, the spotlights were on Eon and Kaossandra.

P.S., This is story is based on Skylanders Academy. -Flameboy

"First off, S.S., snail and pineapple, come down please," Eon requested the person. The same blue irises came walking down from side of where Eon was standing and walked down towards him and moved right up the stairs. Even some squeaking noises were heard when he was walking over to the portal master and stood on Eon's right side.

"T.S., books and friendship, please come make your way to my side," Kaossandra said. Then, sounds of hooves were heard in the library as she too walked up the same stairs the first one came up. Then, the figure who made the clopping sounds of hooves stood on Kaossandra's left side.

Everyone in the audience were chatting indistinctly with each other. Then, Eon raised his right hand up to his mouth and coughed inside it. Then, using Germ-X, he scrubbed his hands together until they were all clean. Then, Eon started to speak, and raised his hands into the air. "Heroes! Let me announce our very first leaders of the Water and Magic Fusionators! First off: He's cheerful, he lives at the bottom of the sea, he has a pet snail and they both live in a pineapple. Everyone who is watching this on your TV's, may I introduce our Leader of the Water Fusionators,.. SPONGEBOOOOB SQUAAARRREPAAANNTSS!" Eon shouted like a wrestler announcer while sticking his hand out to the person he said. His hand also signaled a blue spotlight to shine on the said person. When the spotlight turned on, a yellow sponge was seen standing next to Eon. Then, he turned his body completely to Spongebob and pushed his right hand a little closer to the him.

Spongebob, smiling, returned the gesture by placing his right hand into Eon's. "I can't wait to see you in action, Mr. Squarepants, for I know you will do great out there protecting our realm." Eon said that as he punched the air on his right side to show Spongebob that he has faith in him.

Spongebob started to blush. "Aww shucks, I'll do anything to help someone in need, bahahaha!" Spongebob said in a confident yet nice manner before laughing.

"Okay, Kaossandra, it's your turn now. Who did you pick, my dear?" Eon asked his wife while raising his left hand towards her.

"Thank you, honey, and I'm quite glad that you asked that. For I choose this special girl to be the Leader of the Magic Skylanders. From a world full of magic, different species, and most of all friendship, is home to a princess who loves to read books and make friends. Everyone around us and listening to us from all around, I give to you, the Princess of Friendship and Element of Magic, Princess Twilight Sparkle!" Kaossandra said in joyous mood. A purple spotlight shone down on to the princess.

"Please to make your acquaintance, everypony -I mean, "Everybody." As the Princess of Friendship, I look forward to working with all of you," Twilight said with her right hoof on her heart.

Everyone in the dark started clapping for the two leaders.

Eon motioned Twilight and Spongebob to come closer to him by waving his two hands at them once. Then, he placed his hands on Spongebob's right shoulder and Twilight's left shoulder. "Let us all go to the Dining Hall to feast in honor of our first and second Fusionators," Eon said in a triumphant mood.

The lights finally turned on due the power shortage when Eon brought Heroes to the realm of Skylands.

Kaossandra blocked Eon's path by running up to him and standing in front of. "Um, honey, didn't you forget about something?"

"What? Oh! Yeah! Spongebob, Twilight, before we go to the Dining Hall, you must first choose your catchphrases," Eon said to the sponge and alicorn. "Not to mention that you must choose your teammates so they can also become fusionators," Eon finished.

"Catchphrase-itis. Its everywhere," said a punk-like voice only to be hit on the back of the head by a right, robotic, black hand. "Oww! What did say?! What did I say?!" the punk said furiously.

"Something you weren't supposed to say that was disrespectful, Sideswipe," a voice with another punk-like yet commanding tone said.

Spongebob, puts his left finger on his chin while Twilight puts her right hoof on her chin. Then, out of nowhere, Sparx the Dragonfly hovered over Eon. Probably to sneak past him and get first dibs on some grub. But at that moment, Spongebob raised his left hand while Twilight raised her right hoof up in the air. "I got it!" They both said. Then, they both looked at each other, and started speaking at the same time.

"You go first! No you! Please, I insist!" They both said. They were starting to get on each other's nerves as they were squinting their eyes and were pushing their heads on to one another. Luckily, Eon put both his hands in front of the two Leaders and pushed them away from each other.

"Why don't we let me decide who goes first?" Eon asked. The two leaders looked at each other and sighed as they started to calm down. Then, Eon stuck his left arm out, and spins in a circular motion to the left and spun around four times until finally, he stops. At Spongebob, nonetheless. "Alright, Spongebob, you first. What is your catchphrase?"

"Ahem. "I'm Ready! Bahahaha!" Spongebob SquarePants yelled in confidence and laughed as he fist pumped the air with his left hand.

"Pfft! Haha! That's your catchphrase?! That! Has got to be the most redi-!"

"Twilight Sparkle!" Eon snapped at her. "This is an act of disrespect! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Eon yelled at Twilight, who felt embarrassed as she put her head down. Then, Eon saw her state, and took a deep breath and then calmed down. "Twilight, just because you are a princess, doesn't mean you have to make others feel bad. In fact, when I put him into the Book of Skylanders, I will put his catchphrase in it, too. But, if you want to be a good example of your kind, you will have to respect others opinions. And there choices. Do you understand?" Eon asked. He bends his left knee and placed his right one on the ground.

Twilight Sparkle started to speak. "Yes," the alicorn answered.

"Do you all understand?" Eon said as he stood back up. A series of yeses we're heard. "Good. Now, let's head to the-!" Eon stopped what he was saying until he was interrupted by the sound of one of the Skylanders. The Captain of the Life element, Stealth Elf.

"Master Eon, there's trouble at the Ruins of Fusion! Terrafin's already there and he needs backup!" She said in worry.

Then, another Skylander was coming right behind Elf. The Captain of the Fire element, Eruptor.

"And Skylanders Academy is being attacked by trolls and their machines!"

"Spongebob, you and Twilight must go with Stealth Elf to the Ruins of Fusion and help Terrafin. Take Eruptor with you. The rest of us will defend the academy. Now go!" He shouted as he used his magic to teleport them to the Skylanders Academy Arena.

Stealth Elf went to her Stealth Copter with Twilight following her inside. Eruptor went to the right and left side of Elf's vehicle to his Lava Cycle. He got in the front while he put his safety helmet on. Then, Spongebob sat in the chair behind him. Little does Spongebob know, that he was feeling hot and sweaty.

Eruptor took notice. "You ok, dude?" He asked.

Spongebob answered with a single nod. Eruptor knew he was lying.

"Don't worry, we'll be there very soon, until we get going that is," Eruptor said. Then, he started the engine wherever it is, and turned to his right and moved a little bit faster. After the two were speeding off into the sky, Stealth Elf and Twilight were up in the sky, and they saw them flying.

Twilight was about to ask her with her left hoof, but Stealth Elf intervened. "Don't ask. You will find out later sometime," Elf said to the Princess of Friendship. Then, they followed the lava rock monster and the sponge as they too were flying to their destination. "Can I ask you something, Sparkle?" Elf started asking while she kept her eyes in front of her.

"Sure, but you can call me-," Twilight started until she was interrupted yet again by the life ninja.

"I'm calling you by your last name because of what happened in the library between you and Spongebob. I mean, you shouldn't hurt that guy's feelings due to some silly catchphrase he has," the ninja said.

"How did-," Twilight started but she gets interrupted yet again.

"I was standing outside the library with my fellow skylanders until a Mabu reported that Terrafin got hurt. But, back to the topic at hand, you must respect others and their wishes. It may work out with your world, but this is Skylands; the place where heroes all around come to help those in trouble. If you get to know Spongebob a little more, then you might have a new ally as well as a new friend to help you when you're in trouble. Believe me, I've been there with Spyro. Do you understand?" Elf said calmly.

After taking in all that she heard, Twilight started to speak, knowing she's got the floor now. "Yes. I do now," Twilight answered sincerely in a calm tone.

Later on, at the Ruins of Fusion...

Everyone got out of the vehicles, and realized that the scenery there has grass, rocks, boulders, and even two volcanoes. Then, with Stealth Elf taking the lead, they started to walk across a narrow bridge. Behind Elf was Eruptor, then Spongebob, and finally Twilight.
Then, they started walking down a ramp to where it leads into a big circular pit. Then, they heard growls coming from all around them.

"Um, what was that?" Twilight asked. Then, a crowd of green frog-like creatures were there.

"Chompies! Why does it always have to be chompies?" Eruptor said sarcastically as he raised his arms int the air and pulled them back down in anger.

"Well, Spongebob and Twilight, it's time to use what you know to fight," Elf said as she takes out her daggers and spins them in her hands. Spongebob looked at Twilight, who was now standing on his right side, and Twilight looked at him. Then, Twilight starts charging up her horn in a red aura while Spongebob put his hands behind his back and quickly puts them back in front of him. And what Spongebob pulled out was now hiding his hands. His weapon of choice, is none other than... Red Karate gloves.

Then, as the four skylanders were fighting three waves of five chompies that would equal 15 which was followed to their defeat, the group heard some more coming and went inside a huge tree. Then, they turned left and walked up a ramp, and exited the huge tree. Next, they see a slide and went down it. After they went down it, they saw more chompies. And they were behind a black rock with small yellow rocks. Elf and Eruptor knew who it was.

"Terrafin!" The two skylanders yelled out their friend's name. Next, the four of them ran over to the last remaining chompies and defeated them. Finally, after defeating them, they went over to Terrafin. He was knocked out until Eruptor woke him up by saying these words.

"Oh no! The chompies are taking us down!" Eruptor said. Then, Terrafin's left eye opened up and then he used his hands to push himself up.

"Where are they?! Where are they?! I have a score to settle them!" He shouted as he was punching the air twice with his right hand. Then, he realized that they were all gone. "Dang! I missed the best part! Oh well, thanks for saving my hide guys. Hey! Who are these guys?! Wait a second, you're the two creatures who I found on all these Soul Gems," Terrafin said as he took out something out of his hidden pockets on his right leg. Then, he threw them to the ground, and they started to enlarge.

Spongebob and Twilight sees a lot of portraits that show a lot of their different forms.

Spongebob started first. "Hey! There's me eating a Krabby Patty!"

Twilight started to ask him something. "How can you tell?"

"I always make that face when I'm eating one of the best foods in the whole world!" Spongebob answered with joy. "And hey, there's my Invincibubble superhero form! Oh! And my spatula, and my jelly-fishing net, and my ketchup and mustard Squirter!"

Twilight was next, and she saw her fire pony form. Her werepony and dark werepony forms. Even her seapony and dragon form along with her human form. Even her hulk and equestria girl form. Then, all the Gems that belong to the two heroes sank into their chests. Twilight turned to Spongebob, who was still on her left side, started to tell him something. "You now something, Spongebob? I think we make a pretty great team, you and I," Twilight said.

"Yeah!" Spongebob said joyously.

Elf was proud of Twilight. Eruptor came walking up to her with Terrafin on his left side. He put his head closer to her ear. "You used one of your important friendship lessons didn't you, Elfie?"

"Eeyup!" She said confidently. Then, they walked back to the vehicles. Spongebob decided to ride with Elf and Twilight so he wouldn't get burned. Eruptor didn't mind, for Terrafin was happy to oblige, for he was going to ride with Eruptor. Then, They head back to Skylanders Academy. And by heading back, they were racing, and Eruptor and Terrafin were in the lead.