• ...
13
 7
 852

Trouble starts way too early

Master Eon was sitting at his desk, minding his own business. Well, business as in making sure all of Skylands is in perfect harmony. But then, he heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Eon wondered. Then, after he wondered who was there, a timid yet studious voice started to speak.

"It's just me, Master Eon," the familiar voice said.

"Ah! Hugo, my old friend, please come in," Eon said. Then, Hugo came in. He looked like he felt nervous. "Hugo, what's wrong old chum? It's like something is going on out there," Eon chuckled knowing Hugo would usually be nervous. Then, Eon heard a ruckus coming from outside. Eon, curious as to what is happening, decided to get up from his desk, and went to see what was troubling Hugo. When Eon pushed the door on his left, slowly, he finally found out why Hugo was troubled. He saw a whole group of skylanders, talking smack to one another. He sees every leader of each elemental Fusionator trying to calm things down. He saw two different color variants of cats, one orange, and the other blue.

The orange cat was wearing clothes. He was wearing black and red striped boots, a belt that carries a fencing sword, and a hat with a yellow feather. Eon remembered that his name was Puss In Boots. He's an outlaw to a town he once called "home." He resided in a town called "San Lorenzo." He even helped save it many times. He even became friends with Shrek after the ogre spared his life, even though he was hired by the king to kill him. Puss was trying to claw the other cat, but he was being held by the tail by Donkey. Donkey was the first best friend to Shrek, and is the uncle to Shrek's kids alongside Puss. The trio had amazing adventures together. Another thing is, the elements. Puss is an Earth Fusionator of the Knight and Brawler classes. Even a Primal Warrior as well (which you will find out later in the story). Donkey, is a Life Fusionator of the Brawler and Primal Warrior classes.

Onto the other cat cat that was colored blue. His name is Gumball Watterson. He is a rambunctious, stubborn party animal that usually gets into trouble. He is a Fusionator of the Slingshot, Bowslinger, and Shapeshifter Classes. And he belongs to Twilight's Magic Fusionators. He was currently trying to kick Puss, but he was being held by the arms by his little brother, Darwin Watterson, (who happens to be a fish). Darwin has 3 three hearts, and is the responsible one of the family, but sometimes joins Gumball's silly antics. Darwin is part of SpongeBob's Water Fusionators.

Eon knew he had to put a stop to it. And he knew just how to do it. "Hugo, cancel all my meetings. We're going on a trip," Eon sad.

"What kind of trip, Master Eon?" Hugo asked.

"A camping trip, of course. But only the boys will go. Tell Kassandra that I'll be out of town and tell her the whole thing while you're at it," Master Eon said once more.

"Yes, Master Eon," Hugo said disappointed.

"And you, Spyro, Jet Vac, Eruptor, Pop Fizz, and other male skylanders can come too. Along with Captain Flynn," Eon said cheerfully.

"Oh! Thank you, Master Eon!" Hugo sad proudly. Then, He went to tell Kassandra and the others.

Eon walked down the steps with his hands together in a namaste form. Hugo, didnt want his friend to go solve the problem on his own, decides to follow him down the stairs. When they reached down there, Eon looked around and then he raised his left finger up to say something. But, alas, he didn't get to for everyone was still either fighting each other or trying calm them down. "Okay, can you all please-" he started until he was interrupted by Larry the lobster performing a WWE Sleeper Hold on Skips, who then head-butted Larry's forehead to let go of him. Then, Skips jumped into the air and slammed his right shoulder into Larry's abdomen.

Scooby Doo and Dukey Test were barking at each other. Danny Phantom and Jake Long were trading ghost punches and claw scratches. Heavy was struggling to keep balance as he was holding onto Iron Will's horns.

Having enough, Eon focused all his anger into one word. "SILEEEEENNCE!" Eon yelled which everyone looked over at him and stopped fighting and stood in line in front of him. "What is going on here?!" He asked while shouting.

"Look, Senor, I can't stand this troublemaker's disrespect towards me," Puss said as he pointed at Gumball and then put his dukes onto his hips.

Gumball, agitated now, starts to speak. "Wwhat the what?! I disrespected you?! You disrespected me by saying how immature I was!" Gumball said with his paws out.

Eon looked at Gumball. "Um, uh, that's because you ARE immature, young one," Eon said honestly. "And what Puss, got you so riled up?"

"He said that I am no hero when that is not true because my brother (who is an egg) turned me into an outlaw by tricking me into stealing my original home's money. Wow, huh, I guess I'm also a troublemaker, especially when it comes to the ladies," he said proudly of himself. "You know what, forgive me young one, for that is no way a hero should act."

"Same here, man," the blue cat said. Then, both the outlaw and the 12-year old stuck their respected right hands out and shook hands and made up.

....

At Kaos's new lair in a swamp, hundreds of villains from all around different dimensions were there all thanks to Kaos.

Kaos, however, was somewhat bored about how so many intellectual beings of evil were there. Then, he had enough and jumped from his seat and onto the long table. "Silence!" He shouted which got their attention. Kaos cleared his throat. "Thank you. Now then, you're probably wondering why I brought you all here? Hmm?" He asked in a nice way that he would never use because he was evil.

A giant creature who was black and green stood up. His head resembles an octopus. "I don't know what you want, little man. But I'll tell you this, I won't take orders from you."

"And why not?" Kaos said defiantly with his left eyebrow up.

"For I am Vilgax, an intergalactic conqueror who conquers planets and doesn't take orders from humans such as you!" Vilgax said as he pointed his right finger to his right side to the pipsqueak.

"I agree with you, my fellow alien," Steeljaw, the wolf-like decepticon said as to gain Vilgax's trust.

"Can it, "mutt!" Vilgax shouted. "I know a lot about your kind, especially all about the Decepticons and your foolish leader, Megatron. And you are known to betray bots and cons," Vilgax pointed out.

"Well, I wouldn't want to work with any of you, either. I have the power to mind control innocent lives to do my bidding while they're possessed by my influence and enslaved by the darkness," King Sombra said.

"Oh really? And how did that work for you when you were supposed to work with me, Chrysalis, and Tirek to take over Equestria," Cozy Glow said.


Then, all the villains started squabbling all over again. But Kaos had had enough.

"SILEEEEEEEEEENNNCE!" He yelled as he casts purple lightning out from his hands which got all of the villains' attention.

"Look, I have summoned you, freed you from your prisons, and even revived you back from the dead or limbo and YOU WILL SERVE ME OR DIE IF YOU DON'T JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTHS WHILE I, KAOS, AM TALKING TO YOU!" He roared. Every single villain came closer together in a hug as they witness the ULTIMATE POWER OF KAOOOOS. "Besides, I have another villain to show you all," he said as he jumped out to the left of his chair and walked out. The pony villains, including Flim and Flam, looked at each other and followed Kaos along with the other villains.

They followed him outside and saw a green troll frozen in place.

"Glumshanks! What are you doing?" Kaos asked his servant/butler.

"Well, Lord Kaos, you see, um, uh-" Glumshanks started to speak as he was stammering while pointing his right finger up.

"Well... Spit it out, you fool!"

"Well......... he's awake, *gulping*, sir," he said as he pointed in front of him.

Kaos, Glumshanks, the pony villains, Vilgax, and Decepticons looked above them as three heads were looming over them.

Author's Note:

The One Who Is Many has entered the building.