• ...
13
 7
 852

The Meeting of the Heroes Part 2: The Other Leaders

"Now then, let's get the rest of the skylander fusionator leaders," Eon said to all the candidates in front of him. "For the Fire element, Smaug the Magnificent will be the Leader of the Fire Fusionators. Vex will lead the Air Fusionators. Ralph will lead the Earth Fusionators. I will lead the Light Fusionators while the Dark Fusionators will be led by none other then the Lethal Protector, Venom. For the Tech Fusionators, Bumblebee will lead them. Since most of us know that Cynder is the Captain of the Undead, but, for the Undead Fusionators, I will be putting Grim, as in the "Grim Reaper", in charge of the Undead Fusionators," Eon said.

"Well, sure beats being a house maiden for Billy and Mandy," Grim said.

"And as for the last element, I will be putting Shrek in charge of the Life Fusionators," Eon said as he finally instated the Leaders of each elemental Fusionator. "Now, since Spongebob already has his catchphrase, I will start with Twilight, and then go down the line of calling each of you to say your catchphrases," Eon finished. "Twilight?" He started.

"The Power Of Magic!" Twilight cheered while raising her right hoof. After Twilight, Eon decided to move onto 3.1 and 3.2, which are Smaug and Shrek.

"Smaug and Shrek?"

"I Am FIRE! I Am DEATH!" Smaug bellowed.
"Better out than in, I always say!" Shrek chuckled.

"Vex?"

"Get ready to feel the THUNDER!" Vex shouted. Eon then went to 5.1 and 5.2, which are Ralph and Venom.

"Ralph and Venom (who is also Eddie Brock)?"

"I'm Gonna Wreck It!" WI Ralph shouted.
"We, Are Venom!" Venom snarled.

Eon was the sixth one to go next.

"My catchphrase of course is "Skylanders Unite!" Eon proudly shouted in glory. "And last but not least, Bumblebee and Grim?"

"Let's Rev up and Roll out!" Bumblebee said.
"Behold, The Undead!" Grim bellowed.

"Good. Now, every person, bot, pony, dragon, or any other creature, come to me or Kassandra to get assigned to your rooms," Eon said to all the Fusionators. "Tomorrow, we will give out an important task to each and every one of you. And by "every one of you", I mean your "teammates," Eon sad to them for the final time.

Scroll down for more information. -Flameboy

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait, but, you may have to wait a little bit longer before I can come back and make some thrilling tales for this story. After all, I have, like, a million chapters for my millions of stories that I've been posting. I mean, I put the pictures in, and then the descriptions and tabs, you know, etc., etc.