• ...
13
 7
 852

Long Live The King

Master Eon and Hugo reached their destination - a cave. It looked like a giant hole. Eon and Hugo flew into the giant cave. Then, after flying through the cave's tunnel, they saw a light blue pool the size of a football field. Eon lowered the flying vehicle carefully, then the human and the Mabu gotten off and went to the pool. Eon, however, popped up like in a movie and used his right to hold keys and park it. (Or more commonly known as "locking the car.") Hugo waited at the pool for Eon, because this was how he brought all the greatest heroes from all the different realms, like Spike and Twilight alongside the Autobots and other beings.

"Who are you bringing now, Master Eon?" Hugo asked as he saw Eon pass Hugo's left and stops at the edge of the pool.

Eon looks at his friend, then back at the pool. "Only four of the greatest Titans to ever live," he said. Then, with a series of random motions, he brought his hands behind him on the right side and started to say one word. "Kaaaaammmeeeeeeehaaaaaaameee-
-HAAAAAAAA!" He shouted as released all that energy into the pool like a jet of fire. Only, it was blue and it was so big.
Then, the pool started to glow sky blue as it starts to bring the next heroes. Eon finished and feinted a little. Luckily, Hugo caught him. Then, a few seconds later, Eon has gotten his strength back and both him and Hugo go back to the flying pedestal. Eon started it, then he started to lift it off the ground. Then, the two saw a pair of blue eyes that made a bug-like screech. Then a set of yellow eyes stood on the left of the pair of blue ones and made a bird-like roar. Next, a set of green eyes appeared and made a gorilla-based roar. Last but not least, a set of orange eyes appeared between the green set of eyes as well as the set of blue eyes and it made a low but loud bellow.

Eon raised his left hand. "Great Titans, I brought you here because Skylands is in danger. King Ghidorah has come back more badder than ever. You must stop him before he destroys this world."

The tallest one of the four squinted his eyes and started to growl menacingly. Next, he started walking with the others following suite.

.....

The Skylanders have gotten all the citizens to safety thanks to Twilight, Spike, and the Magic Fusionators. The Giants took care of the Boulder with help from Shrek, Bumblebee, Grimlock, Rexy, Wreck It Ralph, and other giant Skylanders. And SpongeBob and the Water Fusionators took care of the fires while Smaug, Garble, and the rest of the Fire Fusionators protected them against evil dwarves, elves, trolls, and cyclops and all sorts of other evil creatures. Then, once all that was done, they all fought with their nemesises, but were losing, especially with the help from MechaKing Ghidorah.

Kaos was laughing as he saw the heroes' nemesises working together. Especially with their new enhanced abilities.

"Kaos!" - ???

Kaos turned around which the heroes and the villains also turned around and saw Master Eon with Hugo.

"Oh! Hello... Father," Kaos said venomously.

"I'm asking you this once, Kaos, leave Skylanders Academy alone and take your posse with you!" Eon shouted.

"Since when does that ever work, fool," Kaos said and then started laughing which caused the other villains to laugh. The heroes look down in defeat.

"Suit yourself," Eon said. Then, he placed his two left fingers in his mouth and whistled. Then, he smiled as Kaos, the villains, the civilians, and the Skylanders look behind him as a giant fog has appeared with a strange growl that shuddered in everyone's spines, except for BOB. The ground started to quake as every hero and villain could feel it.

Then, a dinosaur head appeared and started to roar and bellow.
"SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOONNNK!" The creature roared and bellowed.

All the heroes and villains, including Kaos, held their mouths open as they saw the King of the Monsters was standing before them. "Y-Y-You brought Godzilla here!?" Kaos said in fear.

"Oh, please! Not just Godzilla. Look," he said as he pointed his right finger into the sky and two creatures appeared. One was bathed in light while the other, who flew on the light creature's right, was covered in sparks of fire. The creatures landed on a mountain and revealed themselves as the Queen of the Monsters and the Fire Demon: Mothra and Rodan.

Mothra screeched while Rodan roared as they displayed their wings of fire and beauty.

"And last but not least," Hugo said and pointed to his left as another creature appeared beside Godzilla's left. The creature pounded his chest and roared and revealed himself to be the King of Skull Island: Kong.

Then, Ghidorah screeched and started running towards Godzilla. Tirek started roaring and ran towards Kong. The two kings did the same thing.

Author's Note:

Don't panic, the King of the Monsters is here.