• ...
13
 7
 852

Secondaries 2.0: Battle Arena: Magic versus Tech

"Alright, Skylanders, today, we will have a tournament that have each and every one of you battling each other," Eon said with his arms raised. "Most of you will fight," he started. "...And some of you may not," he finished.

Spike was with Discord, B-O-B, Jonathan Claw, Ember, and other skylanders that wish to be part of the Fusionators. Beside him on his left , was a very tall dude with dark cloak around him. Spike didn't know who he was, but he needed to focus.

"First up for today, and others to come, there will be two different elements facing each other to see who will be the Co-Leaders of the Magic, and Tech Fusionators," Eon announced. Everyone started to cheer. "If you and your teammates are the last ones, you will still have to fight each other. So, anyway, let the games... BEGIN!" Eon shouted and used a blow horn to officially start the tournament. Everyone started to walk out. "Wait!" Eon shouted before anyone else could start fighting. "Before you fight each other, let it be known that once you are defeated, you will respawn back into the chambers," Eon said. "Okay, GOOO!" Eon shouted and blew his blow horn and everyone started to fight.

Spike, Discord, B-O-B, Jonathan Claw and Ember, followed by Jake the Dog, Finn the Human, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Scooby Doo, Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, Mac, and Bloo, and Timmy Turner with Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof started charging towards the Tech group.

The mysterious figure led the soon-to-be Tech Fusionators to battle. He was followed by Pinkie Pie, Michael Bakar, Jimmy Neutron, Jenny the teenage robot, Tucker Foley, Engineer, Sideswipe, Strongarm, Drift, and Bulkhead.

Timmy Turner wished for Tucker to punch himself to defeat, then he got teleported back into the chambers.
"Tucker Foley has been eliminated!" Eon announced.

Timmy Turner, Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof, were eliminated by Jimmy Neutron when he zapped them with his ray gun. "Timmy Turner and his fairies have been eliminated!" Eon announced.


Pinkie Pie was facing off with Shaggy, Scooby, Mac, and Bloo. she threw a jelly bean at Mac, and then he started going crazy with sugar. Then, he pounced on Pinkie and kept biting her right hoof.

"Aah! Help! He's biting me!" She screamed in pain. Then, Pinkie Pie was eliminated.

"Pinkie Pie is eliminated!" Eon announced.

The mysterious figure came up behind Mac and Bloo, and lightly knocked them out with his two fingers flicking them into the wall, thus, eliminating them. "Oh, come on!" Bloo shouted.

Shaggy and Scooby were looking at the giant figure. "AAAAAAAHHH!" The two screamed, then left dirt clouds as they started running away. Then, Shaggy started screaming words. "We yield! We yield! We yield, ah ha!" Shaggy yelled in fear. Then, Shaggy and Scooby were frozen in place and then were teleported back into the chambers.

"Shaggy and Scooby. Eliminated... by fear?" Eon announced once more.

Starlight and Trixie defeated Jenny and Kim Possible with their magic by tying them together to their backs. Then, Starlight Glimmer saw Michael turned into El Miko, his blue kaiju form with legs of a t-rex, the mouth of a t-rex, wings of a dragon, a black mane of a dragon, and arms and hands and fingers of a human. The end of his tail looked like a wrecking ball. He used it to take out Starlight by using his tail to send a wave of sand.

"Starlight Glimmer has been eliminated!" Eon shouted.

Then, El Miko roared with a classic Jurassic Park T-rex roar in Trixie's face and then she feinted.

"Trixie! Eliminated by fainting!" Eon said once more.

Next up, were Jonathan Claw and Michael Baker in their respective kaiju forms. They gave each other intensifying stares which turned into sad glares. They were best friends after all. So, Rip-Claw waved to El Miko to come over to him. Then, he spoke into his ear with a plan of his own. Then, his best friend agreed and parted a few inches away from each other. Then, with their respective right paws, they punched themselves hard in the face that later on had to be carried on moveable carts and out of the arena in their human forms.


"Jonathan Claw and Michael Bakar have been eliminated.. by eliminating themselves," Eon said right after Jonathan and Michael punched themselves.


Then, one by one, everyone was defeated, except Spike and the masked figure. The figure used his right hand to take off his cloak. It was Grimlock, the muscle of Bumblebee's team. Grimlock shapeshifted into his T-rex form. "Let's Rumble!" Grimlock shouted what appeared to be his catchphrase.

Then, Spike has grown bigger, too. "It's time to get Extreme!" Spike yelled out his catchphrase. Then, they started to brawl. Tooth to claw, and heads to tails. Grimlock whipped his tail onto Spike's right cheek. Then, as to retaliate, Spike did the same thing to Grimlock on the left side of his metal face. Then, Grimlock went for another tail whip, but batted a big rounded boulder to Spike's face again. The impact of that boulder colliding with the dragon's face has knocked him out. Then, Grimlock jumped into the air super high. This got the crowd to gasp, even those who were eliminated. Especially Twilight, who didn't partake in the tournament because leading Fusionators were not allowed.

"Please help Spike, my Lord," she prayed with her two hooves together.

Grimlock stopped spinning. "CANNONBAAAALLL!" Grimlock shouted and then started spinning again. Then, Spike woke up upon hearing what the Dinobot just yelled out. Then, he saw his end as the green colored meteor came falling down and crashing onto him. Everyone started to see inside the dust cloud that Grimlock produced after performing his famous Cannonball maneuver. Then, the dust cleared, and Grimlock was looking down at the defeated King of the Dragons, who layed under his mechanical butt. Then, he looked up at the crowd with his arms up. "And the crowd goes wild!" Grimlock shouted and everyone cheered for the Dinobot Leader. Then, he used his feet to take him off of the dragon. Then, he went to celebrate by hearing what the fans were saying about him.

"Wow, Grimlock! You're so awesome!" Pinkie Pie shouted as she ran out of the gate that was holding the many skylanders. The Tech Fusionators raced over to Grimlock as the Magic Fusionators went over to Spike.

Twilight stood on Eon's right as she watched the whole thing. But, at the end, she was sad that Spike lost. So, she teleported to him right before the others came closer to Spike. Twilight puts Spike into her hooves as he turned back into his normal height. "You tried your best, Spike. That's all you could do," Twilight reassured him.

"I've decided to announce our two new Co-Leaders of both the Tech and Magic Fusionators. Grimlock and Spike!" Eon shouted. Then, everyone in the ring stood up and cheered for the Dinobot Leader and Dragon King of Peace.

Spike was dumbfounded when he heard that he was able to make it into the ranks of the Fusionators. Twilight even hugged him, and he hugged her back. Then, Spike saw Grimlock walk over.

"Hey Spike, that was some Grade-A smashing!" Grimlock said to the little dragon.

"Um,.. thanks?" He said.

Then, Grimlock jumped into the air and did a back flip which turns him back into his bot form. Next, Grimlock held his right hand down on the ground. Then, Spike climbs up into the giant claw and was raised a little bit higher. "Come on, my little buddy. Let's go practice your fighting skills," Grimlock said as he and Spike went back over to the gate. Twilight, Ember, Pinkie Pie, and the other Magic and Tech Fusionators followed the Dinobot who was carrying the little dragon on his left shoulder. They shook hands or gave friendly hugs.

"In fact, I will even teach you a few things about how to use your tail," Grimlock offered the the little purple dragon.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the first battle between two different elements. But don't worry, more will be coming in the next chapter.