• ...
13
 7
 852

Secondaries

While everyone got situated with their accommodations, each one of them has either fish tanks, books, machinery, tree-like furniture, and all sorts of other items. Items that refer to their own natural element.

Fish tanks, you can probably guess that their for the Water Fusionators.

Books can fill your mind with, IMAGINATION. So, yeah for the Magic Fusionators.

Machinery for the Tech Fusionators.

Tree-like furniture which best suits the Life Fusionators.

Lava lamps are well known for the Fire Fusionators.

Cloud-like furniture goes to the Air Fusionators.

Ghost paintings for the Undead Fusionators.

Punching bags, dumbbells, weights, and other training equipment belongs to the Earth Fusionators.

Books, and pictures of the sun are well designed for the Light Fusionators.

And finally, a dark room for the Dark Fusionators with star constellations and, well, you guessed it, books.

Actually, while the Leaders are skylanders, and fusionators, the rest of every other room were not. They have to, well, I'll get to that.

But, back to the matter at hand, one soon-to-be Skylander Fusionator was having second thoughts. And that soon-to-be skylander was our favorite purple dragon,.. Spike.

Side Note: What? Who else was I gonna say? Spyro from the Dawn of the Dragon game? Nah! He'll be mentioned later on in the story.

Spike was unsure that he'll make a great hero, so, he decided to go to the bathroom and wash his eyes. When he got up from his bed under Jonathan Claw, he walks out to find the bathroom and went inside, he went to the sink and started washing his eyes and wash them 3 times. Then, he looked at his reflection in the mirror, but, after looking at himself, someone was knocking on the door. Curious as to who may be up late, he started to ask who it was. "Who's there?" Spike questioned the stranger.

"Spike, it's me, Twilight," she said slowly. "What are you doing up so late? It's 4:00 in the morning, everyone is asleep," Twilight said.

Spike decided to come out, and tell her what's up. "It's because I'm feeling unsure of being a skylander. Of being a hero," he said to his big pony sister. "I don't think I will make a great skylander," he said all disappointed as he walked out the door.

"What? Spike, you won't become a skylander because I know you are a skylander. You're one half of the kings of the Dragon lands. You're the Dragon King who brings peace, while your brother Garble, is the Dragon King who brings protection. Besides, You saved the Crystal Empire twice, and saved Rarity from the Inspiration Manifestation tome by saying what was true of what she was becoming. You even saved her and Zecora from a giant roc when you finally got your wings. If that's not heroism, then I don't know what is. You may be a dragon, who looks like a baby dragon, but really is a 16-year old, you will always be my little brother," Twilight said lovingly.

"And you'll always be my big pony sister," Spike said lovingly as well.

"Hey Spike?" Twilight said questioningly.

"Yeah Twilight?" He said.

"Goochie goochie goo!" Twilight said as she started tickling her little brother on the tummy with her lefty hoof.

"Ahhaha! Twilight! Ha ha! Stop! Please?! That tickles! Ah ha!" Spike yelled as he was laughing uncontrollably and continued to do so. But, Twilight then stopped when she saw Master Eon on her left smiling at them.

Spike, wondering why he didn't feel Twilight's soft hoof tickling his belly, opened his eyes and saw what Twilight was staring at and stopped laughing very quickly. Then, both the two siblings looked at each other as they saw each other being embarrassed when they were caught by not only Eon, but the rest of the Fusionator Leaders.

"Oh! Don't mind us. We were just seeing one of Life's many important lessons. But Twilight, you do realize that this was supposed to be for just us, right?"

"That's my grandson you're talking to! Respect the one half of the Dragon Kingdom royalty!" Smaug snarled.

"Sorry, it's just that we need to think of some ways for our other skylanders to train and be initiated into our ranks," Eon said.

"Um, I have a question," Spike said while raising his right claw.

"Ask away, young dragon," Eon said politely.

"Well, it's mostly to Twilight. But anyway, my question was what's with the strange wristband on your hoof, Twilight?" Spike said to her as he was still in her right hoof's grasp. Twilight looked at the strange violet wristband on the back of her left hoof-wrist.

"Oh that? Well Spike, this is a Skylander Communicator. Well, one of them. They send out a certain noise that is only attached to our elements," Twilight explained.

"Basically, the sound they make, is buzzing, to be put in a more shorter way to explain," Shrek said. "And we only have these wristbands in different colors, as well. Like my wristband is colored in a dark hue of green," he said as he showed his left wrist with his own wristband.

Side Note: Fusionator Leaders have wristbands on their left wrists or any other appendage.

"Ours is gray, as in dark gray," Eddie Brock said.

"Ours?" Spike said.

"Me and Venom," Eddie answered.

"Oh," Spike said. He forgot that the human was bonded to an alien symbiote

Smaug lifted his left finger to show his grandson his wristband. "Mine is orange," the chiefest and greatest of calamities said.

Bumblebee showed his left arm which also has a wristband around his, well, wrist. "Mine is grey also. But, as in light grey with an "E," he said.

"Mine is light brown," Ralph said.

"Me and Kassandra's are colored yellow," Eon said.

"Wait a minute, how come she has one already?" Spike pointed out.

"Well 1, she's my wife. 2, she's the Co-Leader," Eon said.


"Oh," Spike said once again.

"Also Spike, my wristband is colored sky blue, just to let you know," Vex told him.

"And mine is colored dark blue, bahaha!" Spongebob chuckled.

"Oh! Cool," Spike said.

"Now Spike I need you to stay here until the others awake and all of us have decided of how to train you all, okay?" Eon said.

"Okay, I'm cool with it," Spike said.

Author's Note:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, because this is another part 1 to part 2 chapter. See you all in the next chapter.