• Published 1st Dec 2018
  • 1,416 Views, 38 Comments

The 25 Days Of Hearth's Warming - Sparkle Productions



After a snowstorm Rainbow Dash and Soarin are forced to spend 25 days together, including Heath's Warming. Will they enjoy it?

  • ...
2
 38
 1,416

Day 13: And Down We Go

The 25 Days Of Hearth's Warming
Day 13: And Down We Go
Sparkle Productions

The wind whistled violently up the hill. The sled had been strenuously dragged up there. Pinkie was cheerful the whole way through. "You ready?" Pinkie asked, excited.

"You know it!" Dash replied. The steep hill didn't phase her.

"I'm definitely ready. I've never been sledding before," Soarin said.

"Well you're in for a treat!" Pinkie and Rainbow said in unison, laughing afterwards.

"On the count of three!" Pinkie yelled. "One two three! And down we go!"

The sled went down fast. Pinkie and Dash screamed of excitement. While Soarin just screamed out of fear. "This is awesome!" Dash called out.

The sled stopped at the bottom of the hill. "Wee! That was fun we should do it again!" Pinkie called out.

"No!" Soarin quickly said out of fear.

"Somepony's being a scaredy cat. No wonder you were holding onto me so tight," Dash teased.

"I was not!"

"You were~!" Pinkie said in a sing-songy way.

"If you weren't then prove it!" Dash challenged.

"You're on!" Soarin said in a competitive spirit. The went on again and he screamed and seemed even more scared than before. Yep, he was definitely scared.

Author's Note:

Stay tuned for more!!:pinkiehappy: