• Published 1st Dec 2018
  • 1,419 Views, 38 Comments

The 25 Days Of Hearth's Warming - Sparkle Productions



After a snowstorm Rainbow Dash and Soarin are forced to spend 25 days together, including Heath's Warming. Will they enjoy it?

  • ...
2
 38
 1,419

Day 12: Bring It To The Right, Not That Right, My Right

The 25 Days Of Hearth's Warming
Day 12: Bring It To The Right, Not That Right, My Right
Sparkle Productions

"Listen up everypony! Due to unforseen circumstances, we won't be able to pick out live trees, " Pinkie explained to those in Town Square. A collective, "aww," from disappointment was heard. Pinkie continued, "But, we can buy artificial trees." An even louder, "aww," was heard. "We have to make due with what we have."

Ponies began yelling complaints at Pinkie. "Everypony, it's not Pinkie's fault. And I bet our trees will look awesome. Mine will be awesomer, of course," Rainbow said.

"That's not a word!" Twilight yelled.

"Anyway, what I'm saying is that we should have a competition for the best tree."

"There you go making a fun activity a competition!"

"Twilight, what's gotten under your coat?" Pinkie asked.

"Spike dropped a family heirloom. It was an ornament that was passed down for 43 generations. And just like that, it's broken! Gone! Never to be seen in one piece again!" Twilight's voice was angry with a hint of sadness.

"Have you tried gluing it together?"

"No, that would never work."

"Give me the ornament," Pinkie demanded. Twilight transported the broken shards in front of Pinkie. In a blur, the ornament was fixed in less than a minute. "There ya go!"

"Thank you!" Twilight was so grateful to have been able to get the ornament fixed.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Bring it to the right!" Dash commanded. Soarin brought the faux tree to the right. "Not that right, my right!" He moved it to the opposite side of the living room. "No, not there! Let me place it." She moved the tree an inch over. "There. Perfect."

"Oh. Wait, what did you change?"

Author's Note:

Stay tuned for more!!:pinkiehappy: