• Published 1st Dec 2018
  • 1,416 Views, 38 Comments

The 25 Days Of Hearth's Warming - Sparkle Productions



After a snowstorm Rainbow Dash and Soarin are forced to spend 25 days together, including Heath's Warming. Will they enjoy it?

  • ...
2
 38
 1,416

Day 11: Giddy Up, Go Go Go

The 25 DaysOf Hearth's Warming
Day 11: Giddy Up, Go Go Go
Sparkle Productions

The wind whistled and the snow glistened in the dull cloudy sky. Rainbow flew around looking for a sleigh for today's activity. A good 15 minutes passed and she couldn't find anything.

Out of nowhere Pinkie appeared, "Whatcha doin'?" Rainbow opened her mouth to answer before Pinkie cut her off, "Let me guess! Let me guess! You're looking for the sleigh we're going to ride, right?"

"Yeah, how did you know," Dash asked.

"Just a hunch!" She shrugged it off. "Since I couldn't get a real sleigh due to the accident, I'm using a wagon! An Apple family wagon, and Big Mac's pulling it!"

"Sounds fun."

☆☆☆☆☆

Big Mac pulled up with a large wagon to the large crowd. Everypony wanted to join in the sleigh ride. Pinkie popped up, "This isn't gonna work, is it?" She asked.

"Nope."

☆☆☆☆☆

Big Mac got ready to go. Pinkie showed up with some reigns, "Giddy up! Go go go!" And so they were off into the snow.

☆☆☆☆☆

After several sleigh rides, Big Mac was finally done. Pinkie said on his back, "We did a great job, didn't we?"

"Eeyup."

Author's Note:

Sleigh rides are pretty fun, right? Eeyup, of course they are!!:eeyup: Stay tuned for more!!:pinkiehappy: