• Published 1st Dec 2018
  • 1,416 Views, 38 Comments

The 25 Days Of Hearth's Warming - Sparkle Productions



After a snowstorm Rainbow Dash and Soarin are forced to spend 25 days together, including Heath's Warming. Will they enjoy it?

  • ...
2
 38
 1,416

Day 22: It Needs More Chocolate Chips

The 25 Days Of Hearth's Warming
Day 22: It Need More Chocolate Chips
Sparkle Productions

Rainbow had woke up early to make it to an event being held at Sugar Cube Corner; Soarin was already out doing errands and said he would meet her there. Dash trotted to the bakery whistling a happy tune to herself. Arriving there a sign hung saying "cookie workshop"; without hesitation she walked inside. Separate tables were set up for partners. "Hi, Dashie!" Pinkie bounced over to Dash's direction.

"Hey, Pinkie," Dash smiled, "how's the day been going?"

"Splendid!" She turned to the group, "It's time to partner up! Soarin, will you be my partner?"

"Sure," he shrugged and headed over to Pinkie.

Applejack headed over to Dash; she could've sworn she saw Applejack wink at Pinkie. "Be mah partner, Dash."

"Okay..."

Pinkie shouted directions as they baked, "Now add chocolate chips!" All the groups added approximately a cup full of chocolate chips. After putting the cookies in the oven, they all waited. Occasionally Dash glanced over at Soarin, a sour feeling growing deep inside. "You okay, Dashie?" Pinkie snapped Dash out of her trance.

"Yep! Of course I am!" Of course she wasn't.

The cookies were ready shortly; Pinkie volunteered to taste test each batch, "It needs more chocolate chips! They all need more chocolate chips! Except ours, right Soarin?"

She hoofed him a cookie with a playful wink, "Yeah?"

"As you can see, folks, this is how you make a good chocolate chip cookie!"

Soarin and Rainbow walked home together, Dash still wondering what she was feeling; why she was feeling that way. "Are you okay, Dash?" Soarin broke the dead silence.

"Yeah," her stomach suddenly had butterflies in it. He actually cared enough to ask, as a matter of fact he noticed something was wrong. Well, Pinkie noticed too but that's irrelevant. She smiled a bit more confidently, "Yeah, I'm okay," she said in a confident voice. Everything would be okay and work out fine in the end, Rainbow was sure of it.

Author's Note:

Stay tuned for more!!:pinkiehappy: