• ...
20
 60
 5,214

Waist Down (Edited 1/6/20)

Sunset Shimmer had awoken in a crater. What happened? She could remember stealing the crown from Princess Twilight in a fit of rage and jealousy, turning into a demon, getting blasted by a friendship laser (making her feel intense guilt for everything she's done), and...

and...

She couldn't remember a damn thing afterward. It was just a blank...

Sunset Shimmer felt someone else's energy that felt sinister to the very core. She looked to her left, finding the demon she turned into, giving her a devilish grin. Sunset tried to stand up and run, but her legs didn't even move. Sunset never stopped trying to get up, but her legs were being nothing more than meat sacks. Her demon's heels clicked towards her, the grin stretching further across her lips.

"Give up. After the fall you had, you're lucky to still be breathing. I'm surprised you didn't snap your neck on impact." Every word spoken out of the demon's mouth confused Sunset to no end. What the hell was she going on about?

"What fall? What are you talking about?!" Sunset screamed. She demanded answers, yet the demon still laughed at her pleas.

"After the elements blasted your dumb ass, it sprang you into the air causing you to plummet to your death. Yet, you never did... Interesting..." The devil tapped her chin, appearing to be mockingly interested in Sunset.

"I almost died!?" She screeched, beginning to have a panic attack. Her hand quickly darted over her chest. The demon laughed at her expense, her grin never leaving her ugly face. Sunset stopped panicking, now crawling away from the demon. The demon smiled, a blade made of fire formed in her hand. She walked over to Sunset, her blade high in the air.

"Now that you are nothing but a meat sack, I should just kill you and take over your body. Your legs may not work, but my wings sure as hell do!" The blade breathed viciously against her body, the reflection peering closer into her prey. Sunset was nothing more than a rat in a snake's game.

Sunset expected a sword to cut into her, seeping through her interior. It's what she deserves, after every problem she formed. But nothing ever came for her.

The steady sound of beeping now filled her ears.

What just happened?

🔥

Principal Celestia held her student's hand, hoping for the best. How stupid was she? She should've just tried to help the teenager instead of letting her continue. But, no! She thought the whole thing would blow over!

"Tia."

Now she's dealing with magical beings from other dimensions! Magic crowns! Fucking everything!

"Tia."

What the hell is she supposed to do?! Pray that another situation like this would happen?! Gah! This is so frustrating!

"Tia!"

Celestia looked up from her student, only to see her sister, Luna. She was pushing her glasses up with her arms, dressed in sleepwear. The only thing keeping her warm was the brown coat draped over her. She held two bags, containing two sandwiches and some soup. She looked super concerned, not sure if tossing her words into the air would be beneficial.

"I brought lunch. You, okay? You looked deep in thought." Luna handed Celestia the bags, giving her a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

"You didn't have to get lunch for me, Luna. I would've just gone out and gotten something." Celestia smiled, but it didn't feel genuine. Luna frowned, shaking her head. Luna placed the bags down, now steading the tired principal in her arms.

"That's untrue. You would've stayed here for another night without food. I can't see my sister go like that, it's not right." Luna finally let go, now grabbing the bags for the two of them. Luna opened her bag, now eating a hoagie from a local store. Celestia was glad she has someone like Luna, but she wished she realized that when growing up. Celestia pushed those thoughts away, now dipping her sandwich in her tomato soup.

"I appreciate having you as my sister, Luna. I know I haven't said that enough to you"

Luna had simply waved away the compliment. "I'm just looking out for you, Tia. That's all. Our shitty mistakes should just stay stuck in the ground."

The two ate in silence, the steady beeps keeping Sunset could only be heard.

🔥

Sunset gasped, her throat feeling terrible. She can't scream and even make a sound for help, only inaudible sounds coming out of her mouth. Her eyes shifted over to her principals, everything just another blur. From what she could see, they both held faces of shock and worry. Possibly a stifle of hope?

Sunset tried to move her legs, to rush away.

Nothing...

No feeling at all...

Sunset began to have another panic attack, Luna trying to hold and calm her down. Her principal called for any nurses or doctors, footsteps now drowning the hallways. A nurse had come in, a needle in her hand. Sunset wanted to run! She wanted to do anything in her power to leave!

The nurse had plunged the needle into her arm, Sunset now calming down significantly. Luna had let go, her face becoming slightly more relaxed. Celestia had also visibly exhaled in relief, thanking the nurse.

"....what's going on...?" Sunset managed to choke out a question before passing out.

🔥

"I knew she was going to freak out, but that was ridiculous! Gah, I didn't mean to spook her." Luna somewhat shouted. Celestia walked over to her student, holding her hand once more.

"This is going to be a big change for her. I have no idea how she's going to take it."

"Yeah... I wish this never happened, though. I only wanted the best for her. Are there any other injuries on her?" Luna asked.

"There were two long gashes on her back. No one knows how she got them."

Luna didn't know what to make of that. She watched her sister hold onto Sunset like a lifeline, her eyes fully concentrated on her hands. Luna refused to look at the sight for much longer, finally taking back her seat. Celestia gave it up, now taking a seat next to her sister, Luna pulling out her phone to distract herself.

Luna surfed the internet, conversing with Celestia on whatever she attempted a new conversation starter. They tried to move on to more positive subjects, but the beeping was a constant reminder. Celestia never wanted this to happen.

"How are we going to move her into our home?"

"Don't worry, Luna. We'll figure it out when we get there." Celestia reassured.

"Let's just hope she doesn't go into my room by mistake. I like to keep my privacy."

Luna shuddered quietly to herself, now getting laughed at by Celestia.

Maybe this won't be so bad.