• Published 11th Mar 2019
  • 2,988 Views, 15 Comments

Applespike - Applespike forever

  • ...
 15
 2,988

Chapter 8

Applespike chapter 8 – Fimfiction

Applejack’s Birthday.

Spike’s POV

I was downstairs getting everything ready for my wife, Applejack’s birthday. I had just finished putting the decorations up, when I heard a knock at the door and an excited voice saying “Spike!” (Ps- I will let you guess who said it).

I chuckled to myself and opened the door before it could wake my wife and ruin everything. “Pinkie be quiet you don’t want to ruin the surprise by having Applejack wondering what’s going on, do you?” I said seeing that she had Applejack’s birthday cake, and then glancing behind her, seeing every pony else. I moved to the side and let every pony in.

“Oh, right sorry, I was just excited about the party I didn’t think, which is stupid of me to do, since I am the BEST PARTY PLANNER IN EQUESTRIA!” After she said that, we all heard a BANG coming from upstairs. And voice from a room shouting, “Fucking hell!”

We all faced Pinkie, with a harsh glare obviously saying, “Can you keep quiet!” Pinkie blushed hard and slowly walked backwards into the kitchen. Putting Applejack’s cake on the table. I shook my head, before turning to the others.

“OK guys, I’m going to go get Cinnamon Stick and Cinnamon Roll, can you all finish getting everything ready?” I asked with a smile.

Every pony smiled back and nodded before finishing everything for the birthday. I went upstairs to get the siblings. Coming to CR’s door I knocked gently hoping not to make AJ come out and wonder what is going on. Some time Cinnamon Roll opened her door and nodded, understanding what is going on.

“One second dad, I did a card for mum.” She said closing the door a bit and re-opening it, this time with a card in her mouth. With a nod she went downstairs to the others, while I went to my older son’s room.


We were all downstairs making sure everything was alright, and when it was, I was about to go get my wife when we hear her coming down the stairs. I signalled for everyone to hide and I hid near the settee.

Straight when she came in the room, we all shouted, “SURPRISE!” She fell back, onto the floor with wide eyes. I moved from my hiding place going to her and helping her up. She had tears in her eyes and hugged me and thanking me. I hugged back and soon we were all celebrating.


While we were celebrating, Applejack came up to me, “Hey babe, thank you for doing this for me, I love you so much.” And with that she kissed me. I kissed back and smiled at her.

“Love you too babe.”

Author's Note:

FINALLY! This is the end of Applespike. Hope you all liked it and cannot wait to see you all in my next story I promised to do when I finished this one!

Stay safe and stay indoors, and only go out if you need to!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment