• Published 11th Mar 2019
  • 2,987 Views, 15 Comments

Applespike - Applespike forever

  • ...
 15
 2,987

Chapter 3 (before birth of Applespike and when it happens)

Author's Note:

Hope you like this chapter this chapter is set in the past before the birth and when the birth happens and then rest of story is the present
WARNING: Death with Applejack trying to hang her self!!!!!! Don’t say I didn’t warn you

After 5 minutes, Applejack finished throwing up, and was out of breath, all her friends were close to her and comforting her. When she caught her breath and was breathing normally now all her friends helped her downstairs and sat her down.

“Sorry if I ruined you birthday, Screwball and Dinky.” Applejack said with tears from the pain in her body.

“It’s alright aunt Applejack, I’m just glad your okay now.” Screwball said kindly.

Spike, who was worried the most about his wife, went to her and hugged her and whispered in her ear,

“What’s wrong, is it the baby?” He asked. Applejack just nodded. Twilight, who had been standing next to Applejack, knew about Applejack’s condition and had offered to tell everyone but Applejack and Spike said they would like to tell everyone.

Applejack was going to be sick again so she pushed everyone away from her and rushed to the bathroom again and started puking up last nights meal. This time she was able to get downstairs by herself and when she was downstairs she went passed her friends and said,

“I’m gonna go home and do something and I don’t want anyone to follow me.” She said in a fear tone despite her crying and with that being said she ran as fast as she could back to Sweet Apple Acres and got a rope and a crate, she tied the rope to one of the tree branches and stepped on the crate, she put her head throw the loop-hole and was about to kick the crate from bellow her when Spike, called out to her and took her away from the tree and hugged her and made sure she didn’t hurt herself.

“What are you doing!” Spike shouted but gentle enough to not scare her.

“I just wanted to end it all, and forget about this pain in my body, I’m sorry😭🥺”
She said with pain in her eyes and tears rapidly dripping down her face.

Spike just kept on hugging her and kissed her on her mane/head and comforted her as best as he could.

“Shh, it’s okay I know, just calm down and let it all out, shh.” He whispered in her ear, and she did as she was told and let all her emotions and pain out.


After 6 minutes, Applejack finally calmed down and was laying in Spike’s arms. While she was resting Spike gently put his clawed-hand on her stomach, and began massaging her belly and she stirred and fluttered her eyes open slowly, Spike saw and smiled down at her and pecked her on the lips and she returned the gesture.

“How are you feeling Hun?” Spike asked in a sweet tone.

“A little better but still got pains in my tummy.” She replied wincing at the pain shooting through her.

Spike just resumed massaging her body until they decided to go back to their friends, when they got back to the ‘castle of chaos’ (I am calling it that) their friends were going to them with scared expressions.

“Are you okay, Applejack?” Fluttershy asked

Spike replied for her though, “She tried to kill herself, but before she did anything bad to herself I came at the right time to stop her.” After Spike said that the main 6 right away put their arms around Applejack and tried comforting her as best as possible, after a few minuets she felt tired and so she, Spike and the Cinnamon Siblings went home to Sweet Apple Acres.


When they were at home they went to their rooms and everyone was asleep except one pony, who couldn’t sleep, Applejack was awake with wide eyes, after a few minutes she started to feel sick and ran to the bathroom and started to throw up but only once, Spike heard her and went to go check on her.

“You okay Hun?” He asked

“Yeah just fine, only threw up once this time.” She replied

“Okay.” He said in a sweet tone

After a few hours Applejack tried to go to sleep but she just couldn’t and she didn’t know why but she had to get some sleep to do her chores but she stayed awake throughout the night


The next day Spike woke up and saw Applejack with bags under her eyes, “Applejack have you been up all night?” He asked she uttered out a small “yes” something that he couldn’t quite make out.

“Sorry what was that.” He asked

“I said yes I have been up all night and I don’t know why.” She replied as she put the covers over her head but making a hole so she can breath.

Spike gently put a clawed-hand on her back and started to rub tenderly and commented, “Well, you get some rest and don’t move out of this bed, you are getting some rest today and that’s it I will get the kids to do some of your chores and our friends will do the rest, I will stay with you so you don’t do anything drastic like try to kill yourself or anything.”

Applejack looked at him or tried as her vision was very blurry and couldn’t see properly because she was so tired her head went back down to the pillow and she was sound asleep in minutes, Spike went to the Cinnamon Siblings’ room.

“Okay guys can you go get Big Mac and start doing your mother’s chores because she was up all night and couldn’t sleep and so I want you to do her chores for her and Big Mac do mine okay?”

“Okay dad you can count on us right sis?” Cinnamon Stick said to his little sister.

“Sure dad anything for ma!” Cinnamon Roll said in the sweetest tone and went to her parents room and hugged her mother and gave her a kiss on the nose and went off to do her chores as well as her mother’s with her brother. Big Mac came soon after they called him and right away they got to work while Spike and Applejack were together.


After a few hours they finished and went back inside while Big Mac went home.

Upstairs Applejack stirred and turned around and opens her eyes to face Spike for a short moment before re-closing them again and settled down. But as she was about to settle down, however, she felt the baby start to kick and she screamed “Spike!” she put her hooves around her stomach and was breathing deeply, Spike knew what was happening and instantly went to her side and helped her up.

”AHHHHHH!”

Applejack screamed and after that the Cinnamon Siblings burst into the room and were horrified of how their mother was in so much pain with Spike trying to calm her down, but to no avail, after 10 minutes they all helped Applejack get up and all headed to the hospital and informed their friends to come to the hospital.


After 5 hours their friends all came with worried faces with Twilight inquiring, “Is she alright?” Spike replied with a nod and said, “They just took her now and are delivering the baby.”

”AHHHH!”

They all heard Applejack push with all her might and within seconds they heard a baby crying and sighed in relief, Nurse Redheart came and gathered all the friends and led them to where Applejack’s room was, when they entered they saw the mother with her beautiful son, a dragon-pony hybrid, she looked up when she heard the door to her room being opened and saw all her friends coming in with smiles and joyful tears in their eyes.

Spike went up to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, to which she returned the kiss and he said: “I’m so proud of you Hun we have a son!” He said his eyes puffy from his tears, “I love you so much!”

“I love you too, all of you!” She replied to everyone and looked down at her son who opens his eyes and looked up at his parents and giggled as he reached out to them and sucked on Applejack’s hoof.