• Published 11th Mar 2019
  • 2,988 Views, 15 Comments

Applespike - Applespike forever

  • ...
 15
 2,988

Chapter 5 (edited)

The next morning, Applejack woke up to the light of the morning sun. She turned around and saw her husband still asleep, so she quietly hopped out of bed and went out the room. When she got downstairs she started to make breakfast, apple fritters, and ate. When she was done, however, her daughter came down the stairs and greeted her mother with a hug and a kiss, sat down at the table and ate her breakfast, that her wonderful mother made for her.

Soon after, Spike and Cinnamon Stick (with AppleSpike on his back), came down and ate their food, when all was down they decided to go out to go to the Castle of Friendship because they were going to all hang out and have fun.

Twilight was waiting outside for the Apples, and waved them to come inside. When they were inside they went to the throne room and the main 6 sat in their thrones with AppleSpike sitting on his mother’s legs and all the other children around the table/map table. They all talked for a while but then they went out to go Manhattan, Canterlot, Appleloosa and the Crystal Empire.


In Manhattan, they all went to shops and after a few minuets of that, Applejack decided to go see her Aunt and Uncle Orange. Hi, Aunt and Uncle Orange, I missed you so much, how have you two been since I left?” She asked in her manehatten accent, with everyone looking at her suprised, except her aunt and uncle, who she was giving them both a hug as they hugged back.

“Oh we have been so well darling Jackelyn, and i see you are with all your friends and family.” Her aunt responded.

“Yeah, I love my family and friends so much.” She said with a cheery tone in her Manehatten voice.

Everyone’s had began to tear up at the sweet moment Applejack was having with her family.

Next they went shopping and got a lot of things. Rarity mainly got dresses; Applejack got a album (Johnny cash) and some treats for Winona; Spike got a bracelet for Applejack; Pinkie Pie got a big cake for her family; Twilight & Flash got some books; Rainbow Dash got Daring Doo books; Fancy Pants got some jewellery for Rarity; Fluttershy got food for the animals; the children’s got what they wanted and Discord got flowers for Fluttershy.


On the train ride back home, Applejack was looking at her album she bought. Spike was sitting next to her. “What did you get babe?” He asked, she looked at him.

“I got my favourite album ‘Johnny Cash.’ " After she said that it was time to get off the train, as they were they saw Winona waiting for her master, Aj went up to her and softly patted her on the head. “Hay Winona so sweet of you to come for us.”


At home, Applejack went inside and shouted for Winona. “Winona come and get your treat!”

Soon after, Winona came running to her master and wedged her nose in Applejack’s bag and took a treat for herself.

Applejack smiles at her dog and went into the kitchen and made dinner for her family. After a few minuets, Spike, Cinnamon Stick and Cinnamon Roll came home and that was when dinner was ready. After dinner, Applejack was washing the dishes and went to bed.


The next morning she woke up and found Spike not in bed, she got out of bed and looked out the window to see all the apples bucked off the trees. She was about to go downstairs when she saw Spike at the doorway with a tray of food for her.

“Morning hunny, I made you breakfast.” Spike said, “Why don’t you lay back down in bed and rest today?”

“Are u sure because there is a lot to do today?” She asked.

“Yeah I'm sure, you work really hard everyday, you deserve some rest.” Spike replied.

“Ok than babe.” Applejack said getting back into bed and Spike gave her, her breakfast in bed.


After breakfast, Applejack went downstairs with the tray Spike had brought her breakfast on and washed the dishes that needed washing. After the dishes had been done, Applejack went back upstairs and looked out her window to see her husband coming to the house from doing the apples. He saw and waved at her and went in the house and up to their room.

“How are u babe?” He asked as she turned around.

“I’m fine thank you, what about you?” She said.

“I’m doing fine thanks.” He replied.


The next morning, Applejack went downstairs again and laid down on the couch and slept for a while.

Spike came down soon after and saw her sleeping. He gave her a kiss on the lips and went into the kitchen to make something for her. After Spike made something to eat for Applejack, he went to wake her up. "Applejack wake up." He whispered in her ear.

Applejack's eyes fluttered open and looked up to see he husband Spike and smiled at him and gave out a yawn. Spike smiled back at her and went to get her food he made for her. Applejack just put he head back down shut her eyes for a while until Spike came back with her food. She only ate a bit of her food and had a sad expression on her face.

Spike noticed her expression and was concerned, "Are you okay babe?" he asked.

Applejack didn't feel great about talking so she just shook her head. The reason why she is like this is because she feels dizzy and has a sore throat. Spike was worried about it and asked her, "Whats wrong?"

"I feel dizzy and have a sore throat." Applejack said, her voice sounding croaky and laid/whipped her head back on the arm rest of the couch. Spike gave her a hug and a kiss on the head and said, "I'll take you to the hospital for your throat, but until then rest for me okay?"

Applejack just nodded her head, after a while Cinnamon Stick and Cinnamon Roll came down with AppleSpike on Cinnamon Roll's back and they looked at their mother with confused looks.

"Mum are you okay?" Cinnamon Stick asked and when Applejack shook her head he began to worry because his mother rarely got like this. "What's wrong?"

Applejack opened her mouth but closed it and looked at her husband to see if he would answer for her and when he saw the look on her face he said, "Your mother has a sore throat and is really dizzy." After he said that the kids had worried looks on their faces. Spike saw them and reassured them, "But I am taking your mother to the hospital for her sore throat and she is going to rest for me and I will be staying with her until I take her to the hospital."

The kids were a little bit happy to know their mother was a little bit okay but they were still scared for their mother. After some time their father told them that he was take Applejack to the hospital and if they wanted to come with them. They decided to go with them because they wanted to be there for their mother. Spike had to carry Applejack on his back because of her dizziness.


At the hospital, they were in the waiting room with Applejack leaning on Spike asleep and his arms around her. After some time the doctor came through the door and called, "Mrs.Applejack?" Spike had to shake her awake and they went through the doors and into the doctors room. "Okay so what seems to be the problem then?" The doctor asked.

Spike, with his arms around Applejack, answered for her, "Well she woke up this morning with a sore throat and she said she felt dizzy." he said and then looked at Applejack and saw her half asleep and then looked back at the doctor.

"Okay let's have a look here then." The doctor said handling a Ophthalmologist (What doctors use to check your throat and other things) and looked into Applejack’s mouth and saw that her throat was red. “it’s really red, do it hurt when you swallow and when you eat?” He asked and Applejack just nodded and said in a croaky voice, “It also hurts when i try and speak and when I cough.” And after that she started coughing and cried because it hurt so much. Spike put his hand on her back and patted her back to ease the coughing. After some time Applejack was out of breathe and was crying. The doctor wrote down on his note pad and said, “I will be right back in just need to record your files. When the doctor went out the room, Applejack was still crying and Spike, Cinnamon Stick and Cinnamon Roll looked at her with worried looks and before they knew it Applejack fell out of her chair and collapsed to the ground. “APPLEJACK/MOM/MOMMY!” All three of them shouted. (She collapsed because of her dizziness).

Soon after the doctor came back and saw Applejack on the floor. He went up to her and shook her awake and Applejack’s eyes fluttered open and look up to see the doctor on her left side and her family on the right side. She looked at herself and saw that she was on the floor and asked, “What happened?”

Spike answered her question, “You fell out of your chair and to the ground, we tried to wake you up but you didn’t, but the doctor was able to though.” Applejack just looked away embarrassed about not waking up when her family tried to. After some time Applejack stood back up with some help from her husband and the doctor and sat back on her chair and waited for the doctor to tell her the results.


They were walking back to Sweet Apple Acres with Applejack on Spike’s back again and they saw Twilight and Flash walking up to them with concerned faces. “Spike is Applejack okay because she doesn’t look good?” Asked Twilight.

“No, she feels really dizzy and has a sore throat and she fainted in the doctor’s room, she fell off her chair.” Spike answered.

Twilight didn’t like it when one of her friends wasn’t feeling well. She said to Spike that he should take Applejack home and she will go to Zecora and get a potion for her to drink.


After Spike got Applejack into bed and went downstairs he heard a knock at the door. He went to answer it and opened it to see Twilight with a bottle of liquid for Applejack to feel better.

“I got this potion for Applejack so she can feel better and is it okay if i stay to see is it works?” Twilight asked with a smile. Spike just nodded his head and moved to let her in and Twilight closed the door behind her. “Is she upstairs?” Spike nodded again and Twilight could see the worried expression in his face and went upstairs to Spike’s and Applejack’s room and went in and saw Applejack asleep on the bed, she went up to Applejack and gently shook her awake. “Applejack wake up.” She whispered in Applejack’s ear. Applejack woke up a few moments later and saw Twilight in the room. She just waved her hoof and Twilight waved back and held the potion up so Applejack could see it. “Applejack I got you this potion for your sore throat and your dizziness from Zecora she said it will ease the problems so you will somewhat feel better tomorrow morning.”

Applejack just nodded and had Twilight help her put the bottle to her lips and drank the consistency of the potion and when she finished she gave it back to Twilight and Smiled at her and opened her mouth and said to her friend, “Thank you Twi that was really helpful of you.” her voice was a bit better but not all that great. “Do you want me to stay with you until Spike comes up or what?” Applejack opened her mouth and said, “Can you stay over night to check on me instead of walking all the way here from the castle?” She asked. Twilight just nodded yes for her answer but then she said, “I will go ask Spike since this is not my house.” And with that she went down stairs.

She went into the kitchen and saw Spike making dinner and went up to him and asked, “Spike Applejack wants me to stay over her tonight so i could keep checking on her and she said she didn’t want me to come all the way her from the castle and I said that I will come and ask you so what do you think about it?” She saw Spike turn around and saw a smile on his face and he replied.

“OK if Applejack wants you to stay then you can and if you want you can tell Flash and see if he wants to stop too so you are not alone, so go ahead. Anyway you don’t even have to ask you are always welcome to stop the night.”

“OK i will go to tell Applejack your answer and i will go get Flash okay?” Spike just nodded his head as he was cooking dinner and didn’t want to be interrupted. Twilight went back upstairs and told Applejack the answer and told her that she was going to tell Flash to come over. Flash and Twilight came back and stopped in the spare room.


During the night Twilight would wake up and go to Applejack’s and Spike’s room and check if Applejack was okay and then go back to bed and sleep the rest of the night. The next morning Twilight woke up and went into Applejack and Spike’s room and found Applejack alone still asleep and no Spike, she assumed Spike had gotten up and was in the kitchen making breakfast for his family. She went down stairs and her theory was right, Spike was in the kitchen and making breakfast for everyone in the house.

“Hay Spike are you okay?” Twilight asked as she sat down at the table. Spike had brought the food to the table and sat down and replied to Twilight’s question. “Yeah, i am fine just worried about Applejack and how she was feeling yesterday, will she be okay today though?” Twilight just nodded her head and then they both heard hoof steps coming down the stairs and turned to see Applejack looked better. She waved at them and went to the fridge to get a bottle of water and some apples and Winona’s food and food bowl and went back upstairs. Spike looked at Twilight with a worried look on his face, Twilight just kept smiling and ate her food in front of her. Spike just shrugged his shoulders and ate his food and went upstairs to see if Applejack was okay.

He went in the room and found Applejack on the bed eating some apples and drinking water and watching her dog eat. Applejack turned around and waved at Spike and Spike opened his mouth to say something.

“Babe are you okay has your sore throat gone and your dizziness?” He asked walking up to her and sitting next to her on the bed and wrapping an arm around her. Applejack leaned into his touch and looked up at him and opened her mouth to answer his question.

“Yeah, I’m more than better than i was yesterday but not fully, my sore throat is now gone but my dizziness is still her but it’s not as bad as it was. I can move around more than yesterday, but i am just glad i can now eat now and have things go down my throat other than yesterday. After that she drank more water and threw her apple core in the bin and got it in and smiled up at her husband. She cuddled into his warmth and closed her eyes to enjoy it. There was a knock at the door and Applejack called, “Come In!” and the door opened to reveal Twilight. Applejack smiled and asked, “What’s up sugercube?”

“Hi Applejack, I just wanted to come in here and see how you were,” Twilight said stepping forward and standing next to Applejack and looked at her, “How are you today?”

“I am a little bit better, though my dizziness is still here but not as bad as yesterday.” Applejack answered and twilight just nodded her head.

“Well I was just thinking that i could stay with you until your better and your dizziness is completely gone if that is okay with you?” Twilight asked hopefully.

“o’course its alright sugercube you are my best friend and you just want me to feel better so you can stay as long as you need and over night too, right Spike?” Applejack asked her husband and she got a smile from him.

“Yep it is, Twilight I told you yesterday that you don’t need to ask you are always welcome here and stay her as long as you like.” Spike said with a smile.

“Okay, I will go tell Flash that we are staying here.” Twilight said and her friends nodded and she went out the room.

Twilight was spending time with Applejack and Spike and Flash was helping with the work that needed doing.


After some time Spike and Flash had finished the work and went into the house, went upstairs and into Spike and Applejack’s bedroom to see Applejack and Twilight talking.

When it was tea time Spike went to the kitchen and made dinner. When tea was done he brought it upstairs with him and into the bedroom, he sat down on the bed and everyone started to eat the food and then they watched TV and didn’t do anything else for the rest of the day. Then it was night time and Twilight and Flash went to their guest room and slept the night as well as Applejack and Spike.

Author's Note:

Hope you all like this chapter, all of you stay strong out there :ajsmug::derpytongue2:
don’t make fun of my ‘tea time’ I live in the UK and we call it tea time.