• Published 4th Sep 2018
  • 7,047 Views, 304 Comments

Through the Eyes of Anon-a-Miss - sonicfan05



Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were summoned into Principal Celestia's office so they can explain on how and why they created the infamous MyStable user, "Anon-a-Miss".

  • ...
19
 304
 7,047

Intermission 2 (CMC)

By the time Sweetie Belle finished her story, she broke down sobbing to the point that she wasn't able to speak anymore. While the two adults were disappointed in Sweetie for going through with the post, despite knowing that it was against her sister, they do feel a little pity towards the young girl. Principal Celestia handed Sweetie Belle a box of tissues for her to use which she gladly accepted.

As Sweetie was blowing her nose, Apple Bloom looked down in shame. After hearing Sweetie's side and everything she went through, Apple Bloom felt even more guilty than she was before. She wished she could go back in time and slapped herself in the face for manipulating and treating her friend like that. She wanted to go over to her friend and hug her, telling her that she's sorry and swore that she'll never abandon her even if she's not on her side, but she felt that she was not worthy to be near Sweetie right now. Not to mention, she noticed that Vice Principal Luna was glaring daggers at her, as if she was daring her to make a move. While she didn't blame Vice Principal Luna for being so angry at her, but dealing with Luna's angry glare only made her feel more awful by the minute.

After Sweetie blew her fifth tissue, Celestia spoke to her in a very caring tone. "Sweetie, you realized that what you did was wrong and that you hurt your sister as well as her friends right?"

Sweetie nodded despite her tears still rolling on her cheeks. "Y-yes! And I regretted what I've done to them... including to Sunset!" she sniffed. "All I wanted was to spend time with my sister like she used too, but she never wanted me around especially when she hangs out with her friends. I just felt like that she doesn't care about me." Sweetie looked down in shame, while letting some of her tears flowing down her cheeks. "But now that she knows that I'm the one who posted the pictures of her slumber party... she doesn't want me as her sister anymore."

"Sweetie, you know that's not true," Celestia spoke softly as she gave more tissues to Sweetie Belle. "While I think your sister probably should've done differently when she wanted you to leave her room, but I'm sure Rarity didn't mean to make you feel this way. From what you've told us, she just wanted to hang out with her friends with the same age group as her. When you hang out with your friends for your club, did you want to have your sister around you?"

"...no," Sweetie croaked as she wiped her tears away. "I just wanted to hang out with only my friends for the time being."

Celestia nodded. "Exactly. Just because she didn't want you around her then, that doesn't meant she didn't want you around at all. And even what you did was wrong, that doesn't mean that she will hate you. If you talk to her about your feelings, I'm sure she will understand. In fact, I spoke to your sister earlier before you came into my office and do you know what she told me?"

Sweetie shook her head.

"She told me that not only she felt guilty for falsely blaming and abandoning her best friend, but she also felt terrible... for being an awful big sister to you."

"S-she did?" Sweetie asked in awe.

Celestia nodded. "She did. And she wanted to talk to you as soon as we're done talking to the three of you."

Sweetie stared at the floor in thought. She couldn't believe that despite everything that had happened, not only Rarity is willing to talk to her again after their confession, but she also blamed herself for neglecting Sweetie for so long. In hindsight, Sweetie Belle felt silly... and foolish for thinking that her sister didn't want her around anymore. But even after Principal Celestia's revelation about Rarity, Sweetie still felt that she doesn't deserve to be her little sister after what she did. If anything, she was an awful sister, not Rarity. Her thoughts were interrupted when Vice Principal Luna began to speak.

"Speaking of which, there's something in Miss Belle's story that caught my attention."

Celestia turned to her sister with intrigued look. "What is it Lu?"

"At that time when Anon-a-Miss was created and then Miss Belle posted Sunset's pictures, it was already a day since it was first up. And yet, she said there was already a lot of new followers on the site before she posted those pictures," Luna explained and then narrowed her eyes at Sweetie. "Just how many followers were there the night you posted those pictures?"

Sweetie Belle hesitated for a moment before replying, "Um... if you mean at the time... I think it was about... two hundred and fifty?"

Luna's eyes widened. "TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY!?"

"And what do you mean, "at the time"?" Celestia pressed.

When Sweetie doesn't answer, Celestia eyes widened when she realized the implication behind Sweetie's words.

"Did those numbers increased overtime?" she asked.

Unable to speak, Sweetie nodded.

Celestia felt a pit in her stomach. "How much?"

Sweetie was quiet for some time until she answered with an uneasy voice. "Let's just say... about three times that number."

The sisters stared at Sweetie in shock. You don't need to be a mathematician to figure out the amount of people who are following the Anon-a-Miss site now. Luna let out a loud groan and facepalmed herself.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" she exclaimed.

"I was afraid of this," Celestia sighed, already starting to feel a headache from this information. "I bet along with those people of followers were probably students from Crystal Prep... and maybe some people from other towns."

"Nevermind that!" Luna growled and glared at the young trio, making them all flinch. "I demand to know how you girls managed to reach out so many people to follow that cursed site!"

"Um..."

Everyone turned to see Scootaloo, who was fidgeting her seat nervously. "I... may have something to do with it."

Luna sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Why am I not surprised!"

It was a common knowledge at school that Scootaloo was known to be the most daring member of the CMC. She wasn't a bad student by any means, but she likes to do crazy stunts and often get herself and her friends in trouble due to her over eagerness or her hotheadedness, just like that certain Rainbow-haired teen that she often looked up to. Judging from her expression alone when she said that, that would mean that she really did some serious damage this time.

And the two sisters wanted answers!

"What did you do exactly Scootaloo?" Celestia said in her eerie calm voice, while leaving no room for argument.

Feeling uncomfortable with everyone focusing on her, Scootaloo shifted her eyes downward. "Well... it happened after Sweetie and I had that... argument..."