• Published 4th Sep 2018
  • 7,036 Views, 304 Comments

Through the Eyes of Anon-a-Miss - sonicfan05



Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were summoned into Principal Celestia's office so they can explain on how and why they created the infamous MyStable user, "Anon-a-Miss".

  • ...
19
 304
 7,036

Intermission 1 (CMC)

There was nothing but tense silence within the Principal office minutes after Apple Bloom revealed her part of creating Anon-a-Miss. She didn't dare to look up to either of the adults faces, knowing that they were either disappointed or angry at her for committing such a terrible act. She already went through the pain of seeing the betrayed look from her sister and the rest of her family from a few days prior, she couldn't bear to go through with it again.

As for Celestia and Luna, their minds were still processing from the information the young student just told them. Celestia had an unreadable, yet calm expression while Luna scowled in disapproval, appalled by Apple Bloom's actions. No one said a word for quite a while until Celestia spoke up.

"So let me get this straight Apple Bloom," Celestia said slowly. "The main reason you created Anon-a-Miss... was because you were upset and jealous that your sister... spend more time with Sunset than you... and that she skips your holiday tradition?"

Apple Bloom nodded but still looking at the floor.

Luna groaned and face palmed. "I don't believe this! Not only what you did was petty, it was also the stupidest thing you've ever done!"

"...I know," Apple Bloom croaked.

"...there's more to this, wasn't it?" said Celestia.

Apple Bloom sighed deeply. There was a deeper meaning to why she did it, as well as letting her jealousy get the best of her. Even after she confessed that she's Anon-a-Miss, she never told anyone of this, not even to her sister or her best friends. This will be the first time that she'll reveal this to everybody. As much as Apple Bloom would rather keep it to herself, she knew that Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna has to know the truth.

With some reluctance, Apple Bloom explained her true reason why she despite Sunset (at the time) and go as far as to make her look bad. By the time she was finished, everyone was at shock. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo then gave their friend their look of sympathy. They had no idea how this affected her so much. While they were somewhat hurt that she never told them, they also understood why she kept it from them. As for the two sisters, Celestia's expression remained neutral but her features soften somewhat while Luna's anger subdue somewhat but her expression remained stoic.

"Okay... I can see why you were upset when Applejack spend more time with Sunset than you," said Luna before crossing her arms. "But that's still no excuse for your actions! And for that matter, why didn't you just talk to your sister about this? And don't tell me that your sister 'won't listen!' From what I've known about Miss Applejack, she would have understand and cared about your feelings!"

"...my sister wouldn't," Sweetie Belle mumbled.

Luna whipped her head at Sweetie's direction. "I beg your pardon?"

Sweetie Belle flinched from Luna's hard tone. "M-my sister wouldn't... a-at the time," she said nervously as she looked down in shame. "B-but that doesn't e-excuse the t-terrible things we've done... what I done!" Her eyes began to water and her body was trembling. "I-it was me who made things worse for S-sun..."

Sweetie then broke down, crying into her hands and unable to speak any more. As Celestia handed Sweetie Belle some tissues, Apple Bloom looked down in shame and guilt for causing so much misery, including one of her best friends. She hated herself for dragging them into her horrible plan for something so petty.

And harming one person who did not deserved it.

Luna sighed loudly and shook her head in disappointment. "It would seems that there's more to this story."

"I agree Luna," Celestia responded with a nod. Once Sweetie Belle calmed down somewhat, Celestia spoke in her with her most softer tone. "Sweetie Belle, please tell me how did you get involved with Apple Bloom and what did you do to hurt Sunset and the girls?"

Both Sweetie and Apple Bloom shared a look with each other, neither speaking for several moments before looking back at their principal. "O-okay..." Sweetie Belle uttered. "But I also want Apple Bloom to tell you what happen the next morning after her first post as Anon-a-Miss."

While still not making eye contact, Apple Bloom nodded, confirming Sweetie's condition.

Celestia nodded as well. "Very well... just please tell us what else has happened."

Sweetie Belle blew her nose again with her tissue and addressed Celestia with her guilt expression.

"W-well..."

Author's Note:

Every now and then, one member of the CMC will pause their story for Principal Celestia and/or Vice Principal Luna to comment each of the new deeds they had done as Anon-a-Miss before they continue their story but told from another CMC member's perceptive and so on.

Hope that explains why the name of one of the CMC's appeared on each chapter.