• Published 4th Sep 2018
  • 7,041 Views, 304 Comments

Through the Eyes of Anon-a-Miss - sonicfan05



Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were summoned into Principal Celestia's office so they can explain on how and why they created the infamous MyStable user, "Anon-a-Miss".

  • ...
19
 304
 7,041

Intermission 4 (CMC)

Apple Bloom bowed her head as she finished telling that particular day. The whole room was in heavy silence with the ashamed expressions on the CMC faces while the two Principals started at them with unreadable expressions. They didn't even have to say anything to them that what they had done was wrong, but also heartbreaking on Sunset's end. While the young pre-teens didn't see it then, but that was probably the worst thing they did which made them all regret deeply.

And at that point, that was their first of many regrets.

Finally, Principal Celestia cleared her throat. "So... I think it's obvious to me that at that moment, you knew deep down what you all did at that time was wrong."

Apple Bloom looked down, didn't say a word.

Luna's eyes narrowed. "And yet, the three of you still continued to slander the students online? So why didn't you three keep up with this even though you all succeeded in your goals?"

Apple Bloom was still silent, not answering Luna's question.

"Well?" Luna said impatiently.

"It's... complicated," Apple Bloom finally answered.

Celestia raised her brow. "May I ask... how was it so complicated?"

There were heavy silence in the room until Sweetie Belle cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention.

"Let us explain..."

Author's Note:

This is going to be a while before we come back to the Principals talking to the CMC.

Also, sorry for the very long wait, life can be crazy sometimes. :twilightblush: