• Published 31st Aug 2012
  • 1,478 Views, 75 Comments

Trix of the Trade - Crysis Commander



After a run-in with Trixie at a strip club, Clear Sky makes it his mission to win her affection.

  • ...
4
 75
 1,478

A Journey Begins

The music reverberated around the walls of the club as the dancers whirled and maneuvered their way around the poles; the stallions below whooped and hollered in approval. The sight in question was complimented by the various colored lights flashing all about the crowded room, illuminating the lingerie-wearing ponies.

A pegasus stallion gazed in awe at the blue unicorn mare dancing on the stage before him. Her white swirled mane and tail, accompanied by her black corset and black frilled panties, mesmerized him almost to the point of unconsciousness. He struggled to keep a full view of the dancer through the crowd of stallions; all wanting to catch a glimpse of the unicorn.

"Patience, boys. There's plenty of Trixie to go around," the unicorn said slyly.

As the other stallions cheered for their temptress, the pegasus stallion continued to stare; intent as a cat watching a field mouse. Every move she made seemed to send his mind into a swirling nosedive, and cause his heart to beat louder and faster than he thought it ever could. Once the mare's routine was finished, a shower of bits rained upon her from her drooling spectators, covering her stage in the funds of the aroused.

As the crowd cleared out, the unicorn mare retreated backstage, carrying her haul of bits with her; the pegasus was not far behind. The blue mare plopped into a less-than-glorious looking chair in front of a large mirror, causing a flurry of dandruff and mascara to fill the air around her. Even though her reflection was cracked in several places, she could see that she still looked as bad as she always did after a hard day on the job. It was when she had begun to remove her makeup that she felt the presence of a pony behind her. Turning around, she found an extremely pale blue pegasus stallion with a light grey mane who, for some reason, smelled distinctly of limes. Having no idea who this stallion was, she silently moved her hoof under the desk and began rapidly tapping the security button underneath.

"Can Trixie help you with something?" she asked, still vigorously smashing the security button.

"That was quite a show you put on, miss. I came to ask if, um, maybe--" he briefly paused as his face flushed, "If you would go out with me some time?"

A look of astonishment and amusement crossed Trixie's muzzle as she processed this. After a few moments, she burst into an erratic fit of laughter, causing the stallion to back away some.

"Perhaps you don't understand what Trixie does for a living. Trixie is a stripper -- meaning she doesn't go on dates. Do you have any idea what I do?"

"Yeah. You dance and nice stallions give you money. Hey, can you teach me how to dance sometime?" he replied.

Trixie looked puzzled by the stallion. This one seems a bit daft, she thought to herself. He obviously doesn't know what he's getting himself into. Maybe if I give him that gift card to Stal-Mart I used up yesterday he'll leave.

The security ponies came around a corner, grabbing the pegasus by the wings.

"Wait! I wasn't done talking to the most beautiful mare alive!" he protested.

At this, Trixie chuckled, causing the guard ponies to stop. She motioned for the guards to release him, which they did immediately. The mare then cantered over to the stallion and smiled.

"You seem like a nice stallion. Perhaps a private show would satisfy you?" she asked seductively.

The stallion's eyes widened to an almost impossible size before he replied. "O-okay."

Trixie led her suitor to a steel door. It wasn't far from the shanty area Trixie called a "dressing room", but it was far enough away so as not to be seen from anywhere else. Unbeknownst to the stallion, however, an 'Exit' sign hung just above the door's cold, hard frame.

"What's your name, hun?" Trixie asked as they drew closer to the door.

After an audible gulp, the stallion finally found words. "C-clear Sky, ma'am."

"Ma'am? What a gentlecolt!" she replied, sounding quite pleased.

The mare then proceeded to open the door and motioned for the stallion to step through. The pegasus gladly obliged, seeing that this must be part of the 'private show' Trixie had mentioned earlier.

As Clear Sky stepped through the opening, he found himself in a dark alleyway. Garbage lay strewn about the area as rodents of various shapes and sizes scurried around. Suddenly, the door slammed loudly behind him, causing him to turn about to face the closed entrance.

"Excuse me, Trixie. But I think you accidentally locked me out. Could you let me back in please?" he asked.

A hysterical laugh could be heard from behind the wall. "Let you back in? Heavens, no. The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't waste her time with imbeciles like you. Trixie has more important things to take care of."

Her hoofsteps became more and more quiet as she cantered away from the door, leaving Sky outside in the cold.

"Okay. I guess I'll see you tomorrow, then!" he replied enthusiastically. The pegasus proceeded to turn and face his new environment. The smell of old and rotting garbage filled his nostrils as he was met once again with the ghastly sight from before. All of this did not deter him, however, from fluttering through the alleyways with a bright smile on his face. Gosh! I finally have a marefriend, he thought. This is the best day ever!


Every day, Clear Sky would visit Trixie at the club, and every day, he would be violently thrown out by security or Trixie, herself. This did not stop him, though, for he knew that nothing would separate him from his "true love". Today, however, was a different story.

As Clear Sky trotted into the odd smelling establishment with a spring in his step, he could automatically tell that all was not well. Aside from the fact that most of the mares weren't there that night and everypony seemed to be a little on edge, one thing was unmistakably wrong...

"There's no more limes!" Sky screamed as he realized the awful truth.

The bartender facehooved before responding. "What are you talking about, kid? I've got more right here." He held a small bowl filled with slices of the tart fruit.

"Oh," Sky remarked, blushing a little. He grabbed the bowl from the bartender and began to devour his prize, much to the disgust of the barkeep.

"Thanks, Mr. McBuck! I just LOVE limes!" said Sky between mouthfuls of juice.

"It's nothing, really. I'm just happy that I can get rid of some every once in a while. Not everypony here does tequila shots, you know," Mr. McBuck replied.

The pegasus didn't seem to notice the bartenders comment, however; he was too confused about another thing he had noticed when he came in.

"Say, Mr. McBuck, where's Trixie?" Sky asked.

Before he replied, the bartender brushed his hoof across his chin while pondering an answer.

"Oh yeah! I think I saw her leave Ponyville this morning."

Sky's ears drooped and his eyes grew to the size of dinner plates. "Wh-wh-what?! Where'd she go? Who was she with?"

"She left with some purple-suited stallion; she didn't look too happy, though," the bartender added.

Many questions and ideas ran through the mind of the pale-blue pegasus: Who is that stallion? Where is he taking her? What does he want with her? Was she ponynapped?

Suddenly, a wave of courage filled the heart of the bar patron. "Clearly, she has been kidnapped. I shall rescue you, my love!"

With that, Sky darted out of the joint, taking a lime with him. If he had stayed longer, he would have heard McBuck call back to him, and say "Wait! You don't wanna mess with that guy. He'll rip you to shreds!"


Sky burst through his front door, accidentally knocking it off its hinges.

"Sorry, Mr. Door," he said apologetically. The only response he received was from his goldfish, Sir Swimsalot, who proceeded to duck into his aquatic castle. After placing Mr. Door back in his designated position, Clear Sky resumed his heroic stature.

"I must gather all of the necessities before I am to rescue my damsel!" he declared to nopony in particular as he made a mad dash for his room.

After about an hour of filing through clutter and week-old take out boxes, the pegasus stood back to admire his work.

"Alright. I think I have everything I need."

Clear Sky had arranged multiple items on his unkempt bed for what was sure to be a long journey: a pencil, paper, many jars of limes, and a yo-yo in case he needed to defend himself. After packing them all into his saddlebags, he cantered towards the door of his house, turning around only when he remembered to turn the stove off.

This was it. This was where his quest would begin. Putting his best hoof forward, Sky stepped into the crisp Equestrian air, only to fall flat on his face as he tripped over the stepping stone at his doorstep. This is going to be a long day, he thought.