• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 12,603 Views, 124 Comments

Godzilla - Gojipower12



When a strange egg turns up on Fluttershy’s barn, she is tasked in taking care of the infant that will soon hatch. But she’ll get a surprise when the egg in question hatches into a Titan.... Titanus Gojira, to be more precise.

  • ...
3
 124
 12,603

Chapter 14


Godzilla and the dragon rolled straight into the middle of Ponyville’s streets, sending the citizens in a frenzied panic. Godzilla pinned the red dragon down, clamping his jaws on his throat. The dragon freed one of his clawed hands and struck Godzilla in the chest, leaving a massive bloody gash behind. Blood gushed out from the wound, but Godzilla ignored the pain. He increased his jaws’ pressure on the dragon’s throat, forcing the winged reptile to cry out in pain. Twilight and the rest of the Mane Six ran to the center of town just in time to witness Godzilla rip a massive chunk of flesh from the dragon’s throat. The red dragon screeched in agony as blood gushed out of the opened wound. With a snarl, Godzilla bit the dragon’s skull and crushed it, finally killing the beast.

“Godzilla fought a dragon and I MISSED IT?!” Rainbow exclaimed. Without warning, a streamlined projectile of magic hit Godzilla in the torso, causing the saurian to shriek in pain.

“NO!!” Fluttershy yelled. She and the others turned to watch Onix Star and several armed soldiers charged at Godzilla.

“We got ‘im, boys! Hit ‘im again!” Onix commanded, several soldiers firing a blast of magic at Godzilla once more. The projectiles smashed into his gills, further damaging the already mangled left side of his neck. Godzilla shrieked with agony, the force of the blast’s impact knocking him into a cake shop. Onix Star’s soldiers fired another discharge of magic, but Twilight summoned her own energy blast and dispelled their projectile.

“WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?” Twilight screamed.

“Ma’am, you’re interfering with military business. Step aside and let us do our job.” Onix roughly replied, pushing past Twilight. Fluttershy ran to the heavily injured Godzilla, breaking into sobs upon seeing the plethora of terribly gruesome injuries splattered all over his body.

“It’s okay, baby.... You’re going to be okay, alright? Mommy is going to take care of you...” Fluttershy sobbed, trying her best to comfort her hurting child. Onix and the other soldiers circled around Godzilla, preparing another discharge of magic. Godzilla staggered as he sat up, his dorsal spines igniting with blue light. He snarled as he opened his jaws, ready to send the squadron to oblivion with a nuclear heat ray. But instead of shooting thermonuclear fire out of his maw, Godzilla coughed out puffs of blue smoke before faltering on the ground.

"Ha! Look at this pathetic excuse of a lizard! He can't even stand up anymore!" Onix laughed.

“LEAVE GODZILLA ALONE! HE HASN'T HURT ANYPONY! YOU CAN'T JUST HURT HIM!” Fluttershy screamed, standing in front of Godzilla protectively.

“Ma’am, stand out of the way right now. I won’t be responsible for whatever happens next.” Onix said, his voice laced with a darkening tone. Fluttershy shook her head and stayed put, leaning on the saurian. Godzilla snarled and finally found the strength to get up, roaring furiously at the soldiers. Fluttershy turned to the reptile with a fearful expression.

“Run, Godzilla! Run!” Fluttershy exclaimed. Godzilla hesitated at first. He wanted to stay and fight, but then Fluttershy would probably get hurt if he retaliated. Godzilla growled and ran off, heading towards a beach a few miles from Ponyville.

“We got ‘im on the run! Whip out the missiles!” Onix commanded. Two large missile containers drove into view, following the direction Godzilla travelled.

“NO! NO, NO NO! YOU CAN’T DO THIS!!!” Fluttershy screamed, trying to hold off Onix. The stallion shoved her off harshly, casting a dark look at her.

“You keep your hands off me, mare. You and your friends got no say in this matter! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a lizard to fry.” Onix said. He and his soldiers dogged Godzilla to the nearby beach, gaining up on the reptile’s tail. Godzilla snorted as he jumped in the ocean and began swimming away in an attempt to escape the army.

“FIRE!!!” Onix yelled. One of the containers opened up and activated the missile, sending it flying towards Godzilla. The very second Godzilla dived into the ocean, the missile smashed into the very same spot and erupted in an enormous explosion that travelled for several miles while decimating any trees, homes, and other buildings in range before dissipating. Fluttershy finally made it to the beach, watching the mushroom cloud disappear. She stared at the water’s edge, praying Godzilla swam out of range. But after five long minutes, Godzilla failed to resurface. Fluttershy dropped to her knees, her body racking with violent sobs.

“MY BABY....!!!!” Fluttershy cried. Twilight and the others arrived at the beach, spotting Fluttershy sprawled on the ground bawling her eyes out. Rarity and Applejack rushed to comfort her while Twilight, Rainbow, and Pinkie faced Onix and his soldiers.

“Good work, men! We brought ‘im down!” Onix said. Twilight’s horn glowed as she encased Onix in a purple aura and forcibly held him to the ground.

“HEY, LET ME GO! I JUST SAVED YOUR REARS FROM A VIOLENT MONSTER!” Onix yelled.

“YOU DID NO SUCH THING!!! THAT MONSTER HAD SAVED MY FRIEND’S LIFE!!!” Twilight angrily screamed.

“Wait until Princess Celestia hears about this!” Onix exclaimed. At that moment, Princess Celestia arrived on the beach, followed by several Canterlot guards. If looks could kill, Celestia would have murdered Onix with the absolutely livid expression on her face.

“Let him go, Twilight.” Celestia said in a stern tone. Twilight did as she was told, releasing her grip on Onix.

“Ha! You’re in trouble now-”

Onix yelped in surprise as Celestia used her own magic to pin the stallion on the ground.

“Sergeant Onix Star, I explicitly ordered you to target only the MUTOs and nothing else! I never gave you orders to hunt down and attack the young Titan! You defied my orders and went out of your way to kill an innocent creature just for some unknown agenda!!” Celestia angrily berated. She released her hold on Onix and shot a deathly glare at him.

“For your punishment, Onix, you and your men will be immediately demoted to the lowest ranking possible and serve six years in prison. I want your remaining missile transported to my castle for immediate demolition. I’m shutting your operation down and when I have the time, I shall report your misdemeanor to your superiors in Fillydelphia.” Celestia ordered.

“W-What? You’re.... shutting me down? I just saved Ponyville from destruction!”

“You didn’t save anyone from destruction. In fact, your weapons added to the destruction. Several houses and business have been reduced to rubble and my soldiers have just reported nearly ten casualties. You have committed third degree murder upon using these weapons near civilization! Take them away now.” Celestia said.

“No, wait!” Onix pleaded, only to have Celestia’s guards grab the stallion and his soldiers, dragging them away to prison.

NOOOO!!! I WORKED ON THIS PROJECT FOR YEARS!!! YOU CAN’T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!! THAT DAMN LIZARD DESERVED TO DIE!!! YOU’LL PAY, CELESTIA!!! YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC STUDENT!!! YOU’LL ALL PAY!!!!” Onix angrily screamed as he was dragged off. Celestia and her assorted guards began walking off when one of the armed stallions took out a compass-like tracker device, his eyes widening in surprise at what he saw.

“Your Highness, there’s an energy signal heading our direction. It’s traveling fast...!” The guard said.

“What?” Celestia asked. The device now began beeping at a rapid pace.

“Princess... it’s right on top of us!” The guard said.

KREEEEEEERRRRRRKKK

Everypony, including Fluttershy, turned their gazes to the sky right as a giant winged multi-limbed beast flew overhead, flapping its wings with vigor. It looked just like the MUTO whom murdered Godzilla’s parents, only it was slightly smaller in size and sported a pair of massive wings.

“That is one big bug!” Pinkie exclaimed. The winged MUTO landed on the ground, forcing everypony to scatter as it touched down. The MUTO let out a snarl, turning to the remaining missile container. Sensing the delicious energy it gave off, the MUTO ripped the container open and grabbed the missile with its jaws before taking off into the sky.

“That thing’s getting away with the missile! I’ll stop it!” Rainbow said, taking off into the air. However, she didn’t get very far when Applejack caught the cyan pegasus by her tail.

“What ‘n tarnation, Rainbow?! Ya can’t fight a giant monster!” Applejack yelled.

“Whaddya mean? I totally could kick that beastie’s butt!” Rainbow replied. But she was quickly overpowered by the orange Earth pony, getting slammed back on the ground.

“Ah, come on!” Rainbow huffed, crossing her arms in a pout.

“Guys, given the direction of the flying MUTO, it’s heading straight towards the Everfree forest!" Twilight exclaimed.

“Girls, I realize the task I am about to assign to you is dangerous, but I need you all to head to the Everfree forest and stall the beast until I arrive. We can’t let it awaken whatever is lying inside the depths of the forest with that nuke. I will meet you there in due time.” Celestia said, flying off.

“You heard Princess Celestia. We have a mission to complete, so let’s get it done!” Twilight said. Twilight and the others took off towards the direction to the Everfree forest, however she suddenly halted and turned around, looking at a downtrodden Fluttershy.

“Fluttershy...?” The alicorn inquired as she turned to her very depressed friend.

“Fluttershy, come on. We can’t do this without you.” Twilight said. Fluttershy let out a sniffle as she got up and wiped a tear from her eyes.

“Alright, I’m... I’m coming...” Fluttershy said. She took one last glance at the ocean, sighing as she followed Twilight and the others to the Everfree forest.