• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 12,586 Views, 124 Comments

Godzilla - Gojipower12



When a strange egg turns up on Fluttershy’s barn, she is tasked in taking care of the infant that will soon hatch. But she’ll get a surprise when the egg in question hatches into a Titan.... Titanus Gojira, to be more precise.

  • ...
3
 124
 12,586

Chapter 15

Deep beneath the surface of the ocean, Godzilla was aimlessly floating in the water. Unbeknownst to everypony up above, the nuke didn't kill the saurian Titan. In fact, it did the exact opposite. Vast amounts of nuclear energy seeped into Godzilla's body, triggering a sudden transformation in the Titan's body. All of his wounds were immediately healed as Godzilla began to grow bigger and bigger with every passing second. The saurian's entire body was glowing with a neon blue light as Godzilla's body underwent a major metamorphasis.

"SKREEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOONNNGGGKKKKKK!!!" Godzilla roared as his body continued to forcibly adapt to the massive amount of radiation he had absorbed. It would be a while before Godzilla's sudden growth spurt would finally come to an end.

***

The male MUTO soared through the skies with the nuke in its grasp, gliding over the forest until it reached the massive ravine where the much larger female MUTO was waiting. The winged Titan landed on the ground, dropping the precious cargo as it approached the female MUTO awaiting the male.

KREEEERRK! KREEEERK! KREEEEERRRRGH!” The MUTO shrieked. The two beasts affectionately nuzzled each other before the male handed the missile to the female. The female chirped as she crawled back into a massive hole in the dusty ground that led to the nest. With the male MUTO following close behind, the two Titans trekked deeper into the den until they came across a massive space where millions and millions of tiny orange pulsating eggs were plastered on every corner of the cave. It is a wonder how the female MUTO managed to lay so many eggs. But truth be told, the female MUTO couldn't lay these many eggs.

Something else did. Something much bigger.

A massive spiral comprised of rock stood in the dead center of the den, and it was covered in a ungodly amount of mucus and slime. The two Titans placed the nuke in front of the spiral before turning towards another massive opening in the den. Sitting in the pitch-black darkness of the den, a enormous shadowy figure stirred from its rest. The creature itself was completely hidden in the darkness, save for its two glowing bioluminescent blood-red eyes staring at the two MUTOs like some predator stalking its prey in the dark.

"Kreeeeerrrrk...!" The male MUTO croaked, leaning his body down as he bowed to the giant creature hiding in the dark. The female MUTO bowed down as well, emitting a series of sharp clicks. The giant mass seemed to stand up, shooting a hard glare at the two Titans.

"KREEERRRK!" The shadowy figure barked. The two MUTOs backed up, a look of fear evident on their faces. The shadowy figure was, to say the least, peeved. The two MUTOs may have brought sustenance for the hatchlings, but the hidden creature needed to feed as well. Its high metabolism demanded constant nutrition, and a single nuke will not sate the beast's hunger.

"KREEEEEEEERRRRKKKK!!!" The beast roared with anger. The two MUTOs immediately left their alpha to its devices as they rushed out to find more food. The shadowy beast sauntered back down on its haunches, letting out a guttural growl.