• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 12,616 Views, 124 Comments

Godzilla - Gojipower12



When a strange egg turns up on Fluttershy’s barn, she is tasked in taking care of the infant that will soon hatch. But she’ll get a surprise when the egg in question hatches into a Titan.... Titanus Gojira, to be more precise.

  • ...
3
 124
 12,616

Chapter 11

Godzilla yawned sluggishly as he opened his eyes again, lifting his head to smell the fresh air. Fluttershy had been gone for an hour, and that brought concern to Godzilla. He began to think of terrible situations Fluttershy could be stuck in and let out a high-pitched whine, worry and helplessness draping over him like a patch of thorns.

Was she okay?

Godzilla immediately chased away the unpleasant thoughts. Fluttershy was fine. The huge reptile stood up from his prone position, opening his jaws wide to let out a big yawn. Maybe a nice stroll around town would clear his mind of the bad thoughts. After all, Fluttershy always felt more energetic after taking walks in the forest. Perhaps it would help the huge saurian clear away the nasty thoughts flooding his mind.

***

Fluttershy walked down the gravel road that separated both sides of the forest, watching a couple of birds flying past her. She began whistling a little tune, scanning the expanse of trees and bushes in front of her. After a couple of minutes, she came across a wall of bushes filled to the brim with berries of a variety of colors. Fluttershy began picking the berries she knew were good to pick, dropping them into the basket. After a few moments, the basket was heavy with a large assortment of berries.

“Angel’s going to be so excited when I bring him his favorite berries!” Fluttershy said to herself. She noticed a ferret hiding under a small bush.

“Hi, little fella. What’s got you all spooked?” Fluttershy asked. The ferret pointed a shaky paw in the direction behind her before turning tail and running off. Fluttershy was about to say something when the trees behind her rustled in an unnatural motion. She froze in place, a sudden pang of fear striking her.

GRRRRRRRRRRR.....”

Fluttershy didn’t want to turn around after hearing that growl. Her danger signals were blaring loudly. But a part of her wanted to see what was behind her. With curiosity controlling her body, Fluttershy turned around to see three massive dragons glaring down on her. The leader of the trio, a crimson and beige dragon bearing gruesome scars on his face, approached the frozen Fluttershy and snarled.

What are you doing in OUR forest, pony?!” The dragon demanded. Fluttershy could barely speak from the terror she felt.

I... I was just.... picking b-b-berries....” Fluttershy muttered quietly. The dragon uttered another growl.

Do you know what we dragons do to little ponies who venture into our territory?” The dragon asked. Fluttershy really didn’t want to answer that.

WE EAT THEM!!!” The dragon roared, lunging at Fluttershy. She screamed and dodged the dragon’s jaws, bolting towards an opening. The three dragons chased after Fluttershy, snorting smoke out of their nostrils. Fluttershy began panicking, turning to see the winged fire-breathing reptiles hot on her tail. She shrieked, trying desperately to increase her speed. Fluttershy screamed with utmost terror, looking back as the three dragons were chasing after her with hunger in their eyes.

"This is the last time I go to the Everfree forest!" Fluttershy exclaimed.