• Published 20th Feb 2018
  • 3,822 Views, 350 Comments

The Great and Powerful Centaur - Viper Pit



About thirty years ago a human found herself in Equestria. Eventually she meets a low ranking noble and made a deal with him, she became his wife and eventually gave birth to a centaur Trixie. This is Trixie's story

  • ...
13
 350
 3,822

Party of Pink

After one quick vomit session at the nearby trash bin later, I sat down on the hay-filled while doing breathing exercises with a brown paper bag that Twilight instructed me to do. I was currently having a panic attack as I punched one of Twilight's friends. In my defense, she suddenly popped out of the giant box which I should have expected to happen when a giant box was presented but I let my guard down due to the fact it was a present that Twilight and her friends gave to me.

The current activities and reactions of every individual who was currently inside the barn were different and unique.

Immediately after the incident passed and Twilight came to my side, Rainbow Dash was laughing out loud and rolling on the barn floor, covering her entire body and wings with hay straws in the process but she did not care at the slightest for she appeared to have the time of her life

Unlike her rowdy rainbow maned pegasus friend, Applejack took the situation seriously and came to Pinkie's side to aid her with any injuries that she might have received from my punch. The pink pony's nose was bleeding quite a lot on both nostrils. It was a good thing we had an extra of clean white cloths that we were using to clean the barn.

Unfortunately, Rarity couldn't provide her generous skills to Pinkie for... well, she fainted when the pink pony's nose began to bleed. The fashionista must have been extremely squeamish when she saw blood because she took the time to take out a fancy looking purple cushion couch somewhere and, in a slow, gentle and overdramatic manner, fainted on the furniture while she used her magic to levitate a fan to provide some wind on her face.

And back to me...

I took out the paper bag from my mouth. "I'm calm, I'm calm," I repeated the phrase while everypony else makes sure Pinkie is alright. "Again I'm so sorry Pinkie."

"It's okay." Pinkie mumbles while removing the cloth from her nose. "I know you didn't mean it."

"But I punched you straight in the face," I told her, still horrified that I just did that on instinct.

"Yeah, you sure did," Rainbow remarked as she wiped a tear from her right cheek. "Usually ponies just jump up in the air and yelp like little foals and Fluttershy after hearing my super scary stories."

"Rainbow Dash!" Applejack grunted. "This is serious. You shouldn't make fun of Trixie's accident..."

"It's not an accident..." She replied. "It was instinct. Trixie must have punched Pinkie because she thought an Ursa Minor was going to attack her."

She was half right. It was instinct but I didn't think an Ursa Minor was going jump at me. My first instinct was to punch Pinkie was due to it's just that I was really tired, famished and my mind was occupied with cleaning the barn that... uhh... uhhh... yeah, I can't find an answer on that one.

"Ah'm pretty sure Pinkie doesn't look at all like an Ursa Major..." Applejack said.

"Minor..." Rainbow corrected.

"It doesn't matter..." Applejack was beginning to sound irritated. Maybe I should...

"Yes, you're right, Applejack. It doesn't matter." Twilight calmly said while she got between the two ponies and their conversation. "Whether it was an accident, basic instincts or Trixie gets scared easily..."

"Hey!" I yelled. "All that matters is that Pinkie is fine and she isn't the slightest mad about it." I sheepishly looked at the pink pony. "Ummm... isn't that right, Pinkie." Please let me be right or I'll be in big prob-.

"Uh huh, I know you didn't do that on purpose." Pinkie reassured me and her friends with a huge grin on her face. "In fact, this isn't the first time I got hit in the face by something and this happened."

"Wait... WHAT?!" We all shouted in shock.

"Pinkie Pie, you never told us about this." Twilight got closer to the pink pony with a worried expression. Her other friends kept a distance but I know they were worried as well and must

However, Pinkie simply chuckled at the situation. "What? I thought you guys already knew about that?"

"Again... WHAT?!" Twilight yelled, becoming more confused and a little irritated by Pinkie's cryptic response. She turned to her friends. "Girls, did you knew about this?"

"No way, no how, Twi." Applejack shook her head.

"Absolutely not, Darling." Rarity said

"Pinkie, are you pranking us or something?" Rainbow Dash rushed towards the pink pony and grabbed her by the shoulders, face to face. "If this is serious-" She paused. Why did she pau-

Thunk!

What the?!? She fainted! Why did she faint?! Her body went limp and lied motionless on the barn floor. Her cyan fur appeared to become paler color. Is that even possible?

"Huh? What's wrong, Dashie?" Pinkie asked, though her tone sounds normal rather than concerned considering her friend suddenly passed out.

"Now what?" Rarity whined as the situation kept changing drastically. The purple mane pony looked at Rainbow, then at Pinkie and finally... looked away from both ponies. "Pinkie Darling..."

"Yes, Rarity?"

"Your nose is gushing blood again." She informed. Just like Rarity said, Pinkie's nose is bleeding again.

Pinkie wiped some blood from her left nostril and inspected with her right hoof. "Oh, it seems so."

My hearts feel like I can't take in more stress if this situation continues. "How hard did I punch you, Pinkie?" I desperately asked. "I barely have much strength as it is. I had a hard time carrying a small box filled with apples during the barn clean up."

"Oh, this isn't anything bad at all, Trixie." Pinkie shoved a cloth on both of her nostrils. "I just have a minor health condition that makes my nose bleed easily. HAAA!" She took a heavy inhale of air. "It doesn't matter if it was natural or I got hit directly at the nose. HAAA!" She took another gasp for air. "My nose goes SPLOOOSH! with my body's not-so-delicious cherry punch juice. HAAA!" After she took the last long gasp, the room went silent for a few seconds until...

"I didn't know that!" All the ponies and I shouted in surprise, even though I barely knew the pink pony. Rainbow Dash also moaned some words that might be that but I'm not sure.

"How is that possible?" Applejack couldn't accept that fact for some reason. "I've seen your face get hit with pies and other stuff all the time. And none of those times did ya have a nosebleed."

"Oh. that's simple, you sillies. I just turned the other cheek before anything got near my nose. Most of the time, it works." She smiled. "Like I said don't worry a thing and let's get this part-"

"Hold on!" Twilight shouted. "When you said 'this isn't the first time I got hit in the face by something and this happened' and 'most of the time, it works', you did have a few nosebleeds. Is that correct?"

"That's right."

"Then how come we didn't see-"

"Twilight, I'm fine. Let's just forget about my nosebleeds, turn those frowny faces upside down and let's get this party started." Then she pulls a cannon from nowhere and fires. I can't help but flinch at the sudden noise but when I recover the whole barn has been decorated with party supplies.

As the party got started and Rainbow Dash finally shook off her unusual faint moment, I scarfed down on the baked goods that Pinkie made and brought with her to the barn. Apparently, the party and the food was the surprise present, which I am truly grateful that she and her friends did to me. I should be enjoying the party but my curiosity about something that Pinkie possessed won't let me.

"Pinkie Pie," I called her, who was currently still arranging the food on the table.

"Yes, Trixie?" She responded with so much pep.

"Where did she get that cannon?" I asked myself and I can feel my sanity slipping some from trying to figure it out. "And why does it shoot streamers and confetti instead of... well, I don't... a cannonball!"

"I got it from a pirate," Pinkie enthusiastically explained suddenly in front of me and it causes me to almost punch her again from the scare.

"Two things Pinkie."I then take a deep breath. "One doesn't suddenly appear on my face you are very likely to get a knuckle sandwich like that, and two a pirate?"

"Yeah, you ponies that sail the seven seas taking all the mares and making robberies."

"I know what a pirate is Pinkie, but why do you have pirates giving you cannons?" I then feel a hoof tap one of my legs and who the hoof belonged to was Twilight. "Yes, Twilight?"

"I wouldn't go down that rabbit hole Trixie I tried it once it." Twilight then shivers.

"I pull rabbits out of hats all the time, and I am determined to pull the rabbit from this hole." I proclaimed in my usual flashy manner. I notice the odd looks from everypony. "What you set me up for that."

"Yeah, yeah, I did, didn't I." Everypony then chuckles. After that little bit of fun moment, we got the party going Applejack taking care of the formerly white rags so rainbow doesn't end up passing out on us. I had almost forgotten she doesn't handle blood very well.

"Well to help calm everypony down. I grabbed some hard apple cider." Applejack announces when she came back.

"Hard cider? Applejack darling you rarely bring that stuff out."Rarity said while everypony was both confused and excited. I am just confused about the difference between regular cider and hard cider, but I don't say anything I don't want to ruin my own party after all... Well, more than I already have anyway.

"Alright, everypony try not ta have to much fun with the stuff ya hear. So that means a three drink maximum." Applejack ordered as she starts passing out mugs filled with the apparently potent drink. Well potent enough for everyone to have a three drink maximum at least.

Once everybody gets a mug Applejack stands on a bit of hay that's not part of my bed and hold her mug in the air. "To friendship."

"TO FRIENDSHIP!" Everypony cheers before slamming down the drinks. It tasted like apples and burned going down. It burns so much that I end up coughing. Not that bad of one but it's enough to make me not want to drink any more of the stuff.

"You okay Trixie dear?" I hold a finger up basically saying one moment.

"Yeah, I'm good." I then take a moment to catch my breath. "I just wasn't expecting it to burn so much."

"Yea, Ah probably should have warned ya that the first taste is always the hardest ta swaller." Applejack explained then started chugging her mug like a champion. Rainbow seems to have taken that as some challenge as she starts chugging as well. Soon enough they are down six cups of the stuff.

"Uh oh looks like their at it again." I hear Twilight say.

"At what again?" I asked as I continue to watch the impromptu drinking contest.Man I can barely get one drink down and they're going to town on the stuff. I wonder how they do it?

"Almost every time the Cider comes out those to start seeing who can drink the most.

"AH -Hick- Ah beat you this time RD." One drunken farmer mare proclaimed before slamming another.

"Nuh-uh." Was all Rainbow could muster before she passed out. After a very short-lived yee-haw howler from Applejack, she passed out as well.The answer
is they don't.

"We better get the darlings home." Rarity then takes a deep breath. "I'll let Rainbow's herd know what happened."

"I didn't know rainbow had a herd?" Twilight says in surprise and yeah it is quite surprising. I thought Applejack would have been the one in a herd given what I have seen of her family first mentality.

"Oh? OOH, That's right you're still new yourself, Twilight." Rarity then sits on the couch which she used to faint on earlier. "Well, it's rather a long tale, Darlings but I'll shorten it for you." She cleared her throat before continuing. "I heard through the grapevine that when Rainbow was in flight school she helped their lead stallion out quite a bit so he owed Rainbow a huge favor. Well, years later when Rainbow moved to Ponyville and need a place to crash he helped her out and the rest they say is history."
"In...*hic*... res...*hic*...ting." I... I... Bleah, Trixie stammered as the... the... cider is taking effect. Feeling intoxicated after drinking my second mug of hard apple cider, Trixie only heard one or two worlds... I mean, words... Trixie thinks the talking marshmallow was talking about stallions and doing something with rainbows... Trixie doesn't remember.

"Twix...Eeeee" A purple unicorn... wait, that's Twibright. Yes, Twibright called out someone named Twix and squeed for some reason. "I... you drink.... enough cider..."

"You...*hic*...want Trixie to not...*hic*... not drink more cider?" Trixie asked the purple paintbrush while chugging my third mug.

"Yesssss..."

"Oak...*hic*... kay then." Trixie dropped my third mug on the floor... and reached for my fourth one, immediately chugged it and grabbed another mug.
"Twix... Eeeee, I told you nnnnnno... to drink more cider." The purple mane brush yelled at me.

"Trixie is doing what you told me to do, talking purple floor mop," Trixie whined. Trixie doesn't understand what it is going on about.

"Talking pur-wha? No, that's not the point. You have to stooooo... drinking hard cider."

"*hic*Why?*hic*" I asked.

"Oh, I doooon't know... Maybe, it's because you're sitting on top of me!" It yelled out loud.

"Shh, shh, Trixie needs sleep." Trixie is feeling a great and sleepy sensation.

"Well, you can sleep once I'm out from under you." Trixie's purple pillow says. Trixie is too tired to care. Trixie also takes*hic*one more drink.*Hic*

"G'night pillow" Trixie going to sleepy time now.

"NUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Author's Note:

sorry about the delay in the upload but something happened with the bank and I needed to do a lot of paper work. so long story short I got a new bank because my old one got bought out.

yep rainbow has a herd:rainbowwild:

the members are bulk biceps, Flitter and cloudchaser a special somepony for when we meet the herd. nope its not Fluttershy either sorry fans of that ship.