• Published 20th Feb 2018
  • 3,821 Views, 350 Comments

The Great and Powerful Centaur - Viper Pit



About thirty years ago a human found herself in Equestria. Eventually she meets a low ranking noble and made a deal with him, she became his wife and eventually gave birth to a centaur Trixie. This is Trixie's story

  • ...
13
 350
 3,821

Lord of the Parasprites part 1

The time passed by relatively fast while I was on the clock. If I had to guess it was about two o'clock when Twilight returned she looked happy but tired at the same time it. Her mane was disheveled but her face tells me that she got some work done on her end today...

"Hey Boss, how did preparations go?" I ask as I got up from the incredibly cozy cushion.

"Hey Trixie, the preparations should be ready by tomorrow the only thing that needs to be done is that Pinkie needs to bake more sweets for the lunch tomorrow." Twilight explained as she sat down at one of the seats at the reading tables. "Some of the sweets that Pinkie made were kind of..."

"No, wait. Let me guess she ate them." I guessed.

"Winner, winner, Daisy Sandwich dinner. She even said it was fit for a king after eating a cake in front of me." She explained with a little bit of a chuckle and I can't help but chuckle as well at the mental image. "Which is rather strange considering there are no unbiased records of past kings of any of the Three Pony tribes having an abnormal appetite that re-"

Wow, this pony has quite a set of lungs on her. She's still telling a lecture about Pinkie's appetite without even taking a single breath. She must be really used to telling lectures to other ponies.

I would love to listen to what she's saying but my mind can't help but stray away as it was being overwhelmed with the amount of information that Twilight was dishing out. My train of thought continues to wander until I noticed something on Twilight's hair shuffling and making tiny buzzing noises.

"Ummm... Twilight, sorry to interrupt you but your mane is moving.." I informed her and I will admit I am a little more curious than startled. I raised my finger, pointing the situation clearly to Twilight.

"Oh, this little guy." She says as a small creature pops out of her mane. It looks familiar somewhere, but where? Oh, I remember when I was traveling here or shortly after arriving?

"I think I have seen it somewhere before during my travels," I said as I put my right hand on my chin and the other on my hip, pondering on where I saw this little creature.

"Really, where?" She asked as she advanced closer to me with big gleaming puppy dog-like eyes that were filled with wonder and curiosity. She was rather... a little to close to my face. I can feel all kinds of awkwardness from this situation.

These feelings have only been intensified when she climbed on my body and inconveniently placed her forehooves on my... Ahem, chest area. Her nuzzle pecked on my nose, her eyes beaming against mine and...

No, no, no brain, shut up. I should stop Twilight from disrupting my personal space before this situation escalates into a romantic scene. I like Twilight but not in that way.

"Maybe when I was on my way to Ponyville or shortly after arriving," I responded as I gently push the purple unicorn's face out of my face and off my body.

"Oh sorry, I just thought I would learn something new." She apologized when she finally noticed what she had done.

"It's alright, Twilight, but next time watch where you placed those hooves at. Those things hurt. " I said with joking smile getting her to blush from embarrassment. "Well, I'm gonna head pack it up for the day Twilight I need to be extra careful until I can get more medicine."

"Alright, Trixie, have a goodday and would you like one of these little guys," Twilight asked and I turned to see three where there was once just one. That is creepy like horror story creepy.

"Eh I think I'm good Twilight I'll see you soon," I replied before taking my leave. Once I'm outside, I shivered at the thought of those bug things. They are cute but oh boy they are giving me a bad feeling.

Shrugging off the weird bugs. I have a little bit of time before I need to get the farm so I go and get a nice little cupcake. As I make way over to the bakery I feel a sudden weight on my back and I turn to see Pinkie pie looking for something.

"Can I help you with something Pinkie if not can you get off my back?" I ask politely.

"Oh, Trixie do you know where a bass drum is?" She asked with a serious look on her face. Maybe she needs it for a party or something.

"I think theirs one in my old wagon but I make no promises that one is there," I reply earing a hug from the pink mare.

"Thank you, Trixie, I'll make sure you are repaid for this," Pinkie says before jumping off of me and taking off so I assume that I should go search the wreckage of my old wagon. Shrugging off the weird encounter with Pinkie I resume my journey for a snack at sugar cube corner. I wonder is it spelled Sugarcube Corner or Sugar Cube Corner? Is Pinkie gonna invite me to the party she's planning with the drum and why the drum? Why am I thinking about so many questions? Questions for another time.

I finally made it to Sugarcube Corner and as soon as I got inside, I saw more of those weird yet strangely adorable bugs... Like a hell of a lot more, only they are caring various ingredients and food items to customers I can see them eating as well I then almost lose my lunch when I see a brown one puke up another one, this one blue That's okay I wasn't hungry anyway.

After promptly leaving the bakery and my breakfast in a nearby trash can I really want to call it a day but I still have more I need to do today. I just wish I didn't just toss my cookies. I chuckle at my own little joke and head to the pharmacy to refill my pills, maybe get a bottle of ginger ale...... and a something for lunch, but it is getting rather late in the day I'll just have to eat at AJ's house it sucks that she lives on the other side of the town.

Author's Note:

I am so sorry this took so long but last month as some of you know I broke my computer and its only thanks to my....i guess it would be grand aunt because shes my dads aunt, that I have a new computer to write with and here is a picture of my old computer so you can see the damage done to it