• Published 20th Feb 2018
  • 3,821 Views, 350 Comments

The Great and Powerful Centaur - Viper Pit



About thirty years ago a human found herself in Equestria. Eventually she meets a low ranking noble and made a deal with him, she became his wife and eventually gave birth to a centaur Trixie. This is Trixie's story

  • ...
13
 350
 3,821

Q&A

Author's Note:

This was a celebration chapter for getting featured even if it was only for a couple of minutes as a way of giving back to you guys but do know that this is a optional and you don't have to read it because it doesn't really progress the plot that well

Welcome to The Grrrrreat and Powerful Trixie's Questions and answers where Trixie and friends plus family will answer any questions we can but we won't answer anything that's not safe young ears ask many questions as you can because it took a lot of work getting my family and friends all in one place.

The first question is from a Pegasus fan and it for me.

The first question reads Do you prefer to date males or females? Do you have any tribe or race preferences in a potential date? Lastly, do you like giant Robots?

Of course, it's about my romantic life but I shall answer it I prefer unicorns of either gender but they can sometimes be high maintenance but it's understandable the horn of a unicorn it very important. Pegasi are also fun too, they can get a little too much hooves on for my liking, And Earth ponies are known for their endurance but sometimes that can be the problem during certain adult activities when you have health issues like myself.

The next question is by shy sad jaded shard and it reads it may have been answered but where there any complications with Trixie's mother's pregnancy?

A question for my mother interesting "HEY MOM YOU HAVE A QUESTION."

"No need to yell young lady I'm right here as for your question I had a mess of issues to worry about from her almost kicking out my uterus to needing a custom spell so that I don't burst open in the late stages of development. But yes I had some complications but the most difficult was when I was giving birth and I ended up having to get a c section because she was too big and awkwardly shaped. I got through it as you can see. I believe that God gave me the strength to get through it all."

That was an interesting take on my birth and certainly the first I heard about it. Thank you, mom.

Anytime and you should really write more I miss my little moon pie

NEXT QUESTION this one by badninja

Who was Trixie’s first crush?

Again with my love life but if you must know it was on a colt back in magic kindergarten and his name was Wilfred Fizzlebang and he was and kinda still is like my stage persona well except he doesn't speak in a third pony speech. I remember how he introduced himself to the class still. He walked up to the front of the class and said behold the power of Wilfred Fizzlebang and then he levitated an apple form the teacher's desk

This question is by crank1116 and it says My question has two parts. Part 1 how long has Trixie been on her own. What I'm saying is how old was she when she left her parents. Part 2 the reason for part one is because did her parents have"The Talk" with her to let her know that her body may be somewhat different compared to the average Pony that she may meet on her travels.

Okay for part one of the question I been on my own for about two years but I only recently started traveling about three months ago but you all saw what happened on my first stop on my grand tour as the second part of the question I got the talk when I was about nine or ten years old but I always knew I was different but you know I was having a blast being the tallest kid in the class but being different when your different as a kid you are an easy target for bullies, unfortunately.

Next question is by NightWatchRouge and he asked...

Are you gonna get a pet like the rest of the mane six?

No, sadly while I would love the company on the road I wouldn't able to keep it happy and healthy and if it were to get sick while on the road vets are not all that common to come across when in between towns and cities.

Another Question from NightWatchRouge again (This one is about Trixie's parents) and this one says...

Does Trixie's parents know that she's stuck in Ponyville and working hard to get her new equipment?

Will any one of them visit Ponyville? If so, will the reason be about Trixie or something related to their past/business?

"She said being held up but she never said anything about being stuck. Trixie, have you been lying to us because you know That god frowns at lyres right?

Well, they know now but as for visiting isn't the most practical thing when your schedules are packed as tight as my parents are most of the time but it would be nice.

Then it's settled me and your father are coming to visit Ponyville I heard that Princess Celestia is supposed to be there soon so I would be a good opportunity to give thanks to her for helping in gods plan.

My Mom, everypony. This is gonna be a long visit that's for sure. Well until next time have a good day and don't forget "That everyone is Great and Powerful in their own way."

Oh is that a new catchphrase I like it.

Thanks, I just thought of it