• Published 26th Feb 2018
  • 814 Views, 21 Comments

Grandpa Baccy's Pipe Smoke - Papa Oats



"It is not death I fear, rather, it is going to him empty handed, with nothing to show for my time here."

Comments ( 6 )

Nothing like a good smoke and a view. What sort of tobacco does old Baccy smoke? I'm partial to Captain Black myself.

10151932
When feeling a bit fancy, Grandpa Baccy smokes Sutliff tobacco from Virginia, but his everyday mixture is half 4Aces and half Arrowhead, only to make a mixture of the two so he feels like he's being fancy.

Though he seems to prefer Arrowhead, if only becuase he used to collect Arrowheads.

Grandpa Baccy is lightly based off my own grandfather on my mother's side, who used to carve his own pipes and grew his own tobacco. But whenever he felt like buying it, or just felt too lazy to go out and tend to the garden, he would buy Arrowhead. Usually during his trips to Virginia.

10151937

Sutliff's a good brand, though I honestly haven't heard of Arrowhead before. Tend to stick to what I like, don't ya know?

Say, do you smoke?

My dad smoked a pipe and some of the brands he smoked was Borkum Riff and John Middleton Walnut Mild Tobacco Blend, sometimes he'd blend them. I hated cigarette smoke, but pipe smoke was nice, kind of like incense. Like Venerable Ro he occasionally smoked Captain Black as well. I still smell it occasionally in places he frequented when alive.

10151964
I'm an avid smoker myself, of all things burnable. I gave my pipe to a friend of mine when I left college, so he would have something to smoke out of. Currently I'm sticking to vaping and the occasional cigarette or two until I save up enough money to buy a new pipe.

I love this story, and I will never change my mind.

Login or register to comment