• Published 26th Dec 2017
  • 276 Views, 9 Comments

A New Artist in Ponyville: The Story of Creativa Artly - Creativa-Artly01



This is the story of my MLP OC Creativa Artly and how she came to Ponyville.

  • ...
11
 9
 276

Chapter 6

A few weeks later, as the school goes on break due to a heat wave, I and some of my students go down to Disneigh and ride some of the things and do the attractions there. While we are there, we even get autographs from every single character in the park. I even end up stumbling across the Sparkle family as Velvet was visiting some of her co-workers from way back when. Velvet even ended up introducing me to the current Snow Veil which was really great. Her name was Flora Lei. She was so sweet and we even got our pictures taken with her. A few minutes after that, we all went to lunch together before parting ways. I returned home to Ponyville and they continued their trip within the park.

Twelve hours later, I returned back to Ponyville and then stopped by Sugar Cube Corner and got a nice chocolate sundae. While there, I shared a nice chat with Pinkie and the Cake Twins, who are now about three years old. They were just so sweet. A few minutes later, I said goodbye and went off to the studio for a little bit to get everything cleaned up before the next week's classes.

Soon next week rolls around, and I get a fresh new studio class that I absolutely adore. They're all so nice. My little brother E even decided to join in on the class, and we both had a blast. It was great. After two hours, the class comes to an end and I return home after taking E back to our parents' house. I then returned to the studio and closed up for the day. I then returned home and took a nice long nap. It was a great day and I cannot wait to get the school back up once the heat wave is over for good. Hooves crossed that will happen soon.

Comments ( 9 )

Well... first comment, I suppose.

9730553
And a year later, a response to this comment for absolutely no reason. Yay.

10494108
I prefer strawberry and slightly frozen.

Why y’all talking about yogurt under my story? I’m confused.

10494155
Oh sorry, you see The Blue EM2 commented on your story a year ago and was the only comment on your story. So a year later I decided to read your story, and stumbled into his comment. I replied to the comment stating that I was just responding for no reason, and he responded with "Huh. Weird, eh.". I responded with "Indeed" and The Blue EM2 responded to my response with a pun of indeed by replacing the word "deed" with yogurt. I responded with my yogurt preferences.

I apologize if we made you confused, and if my explanation is too long and even more confusing.

Login or register to comment