• Published 27th Aug 2017
  • 3,356 Views, 115 Comments

Blaze of My Heart - BlueSun52



A somewhat normal high school boy goes to the same school his parents, Sunset Shimmer and Soul Writer went. Joined him on his adventures with his friends and sister as he discovers what it means to find that special someone in his life.

  • ...
10
 115
 3,356

Chapter 12

All their friends and siblings stared at Blaze, Eve and Iris after a recent development had happened in the cafeteria. Iris and Eve had just asked out Blaze for the dance at the same time causing a long silence at the table. Iris and Eve stared at each other trying to comprehend what had happened while Blaze looked between the two feeling like he was in a crossfire. Blaze thought for a moment before he spoke up.

“Okay…. Star? Jade? Did you two put me up to this?” he asked.

“Believe me, I’m just as shocked as you are about this,” Star said. “But…. This is freaking hilarious!”

“I swear it was just going to be just Eve!.... But I am happy to see that my suspicion of Iris falling in love with you had come true!” Jade said. “Though that makes me wonder…. Star, do you think that when we were-”

“Jade! We agreed not to go back again! That was confusing as hell!” Star said.

“I-I’m n-not i-in l-love with Blaze! I-I j-just wanted t-t-to t-t-take him t-t-to t-the d-dance a-as a t-thank you f-for s-saving m-me,” Iris explained.

“And I wanted to take Blaze to the dance because he can be a sweet guy even when he’s sometimes a grump,” Eve said. Blaze looked at her with half-lid eyes. “And you know, I just wanted to make sure Blaze comes to the dance so he wouldn’t miss out hanging with his friends.”

“That, and you wanted to make the dance better for him after what had happened last year,” Jade said.

Eve’s eyes widen before narrowing them at Jade.

“.... I said too much did I?” Jade asked.

“Wait…. You know about what happened last year?” Blaze asked. “..... Are you asking me out out of pity?”

“No! Not at all! I thought it’d be fun to go together!” Eve explained.

“I might be the youngest one here, but wouldn't it be easier if everyone just went by themselves so everyone can hang out with everyone without issues?,” Seryn asked.

Sunday covered Seryn’s mouth. “Shhh! Don’t say that!”

Seryn rolled her eyes.

“You! Why did you tell her about that?” Blaze asked pointing at Jade. “That wasn’t any of your business.”

“I apologizes. I didn’t think it would be fair to keep it from her,” Jade replied.

Blaze groaned before he sat up. He threw the rest of his food before he walked away.

“B-Blaze, w-wait!” Iris cried.

Blaze ignored Iris and walked out of the cafeteria. Everyone in the group went silent and Iris looked down as she frowned. Eve stood silent for a moment before she sighed and sat up.

“I’ll find him,” Eve said. She walked out and looked around for Blaze.

It wasn’t long until Blaze walked into the library and sat down at a table. He let out a weary sigh and spins a quarter on the table. He watched it spin as his mind went back to the time he went to the last Fall Formal.

“Why?.... Why can’t I just forget it?” he asked himself.

Eve quietly walked in and saw Blaze. She walked over to him having a concerned expression. “Hey…”

“Hey…” Blaze said.

Eve sat down besides Blaze. The two remained quiet for a few moments as Blaze looked at the spinning quarter. Eve simply watched him hoping he would say something. Just as she was about to break the ice, Blaze spoke up.

“I’m sorry about that.”

“No… It’s okay…. Listen, c-can I tell you something?” Eve asked. Blaze looked up at her. “I did hear about what happened from Jade…. But it was only after I decided I wanted to ask you to the dance.”

“Really?”

“Y-Yeah....I'll let you know something Blaze, back in Equestria.... Before I came here....I used to detest dances and social gatherings...not because something bad happened, I just... Wasn't a fan of it... But... Now that I've come here and made more friends...I want to go... Because I know you guys will be there, and I know no matter what happens, I'll have fun, but only if you're there.”

Blaze looks at Eve for a moment. He felt his heart warm as the thought of being with her at the dance made him feel comfortable. He scratched the back of his head. “Well… I don’t know…. Sure, why not? I’ll go to the dance with you.”

Eve’s eyes widen and blushed. “R-Really? You’ll go… As my date?” she asked.

Blaze’s eyes went wider than Eve’s and blushed. “N-No! Just as friends! I-I’m not ready to start dating again,” he explained.

“O-Oh, right, of course. Sorry if I made that uncomfortable for a sec. But if you'd go with me as my friend, that'd make me really happy… And I think it'd make you happy too,” Eve said. She puts her hand on his and smiles warmly.

Blaze smiles and gently held her hand. “Sure thing, Eve. I’ll go to the dance with you,” he said.

“Awesome. You wanna go back to the others or just sit here for a bit?” Eve asked.

“I think just sitting here would be better. Made too much of a scene and need some peace and quiet right now.”

“Oh, alright…. Mind if I stay with you?” Eve asked.

“Sure, I would appreciate your company,” Blaze replied.

Eve smiles and nods. While the two enjoyed the other’s company, Star was watching out the library door. She was checking on the two after what had happened. She smiled seeing Eve comfort Blaze before she walks back towards the cafeteria.

‘Well that settles that. But I just hope Iris will take the news okay and pick someone else,” Star thought.

Star walked back into the cafeteria and towards the group. She sat back down before she looked at Iris who was sniffling and having tears streaming down her cheeks.

‘.... Man, I really hope she can take it,’ Star thought. “Are you alright?”

Iris wipes her tears and keeps sniffing. She could barely speak as she choke on her depression while Sunday pats her back.

“Hey, don’t you worry. It’s not yours or anyone’s fault,” Sunday said. “Blaze just has a hard time dealing with… what happened last Fall Formal.”

“W-What h-happened?” Iris asked.

“Well…. You see, what happened was-” Sunday explained to Iris everything that had happened during the last Fall Formal. About how Jazz humiliated Blaze in front of the entire school and leading the way of how he acted for the months after that. Sunday finished telling Iris everything as Iris’s eyes were wide feeling horrid and disgusted.

“S-She d-did a-all t-t-that t-t-to him?” Iris asked. “W-Why? W-Why w-would s-she d-do t-t-that?”

“From what I’ve heard, she mostly did it so she could be part of a group that comes from Crystal Prep. While our school is friendly with them and exchanged such pleasant people, there are still some rotten apples that would try to make fights with us,” Jade explained. “She’s been trying to get into the school and has been trying to get some connections to it.”

“How come she doesn’t go there now?” Camilla asked. “She looks like she’s loaded. She could probably buy her way into the school.”

“How would you know she’s loaded?” Seryn asked.

“Experience.”

“.... That doesn’t say much, you know?”

“Well, she isn’t very attentive to her classes, not having good grades and always trying to outstand some of the other popular girls here,” Jade explained. “Like myself of course but that’ll never happen.”

“In other words, she’s trouble,” Star said. “But let’s get back to what’s important right now. Iris, you don’t have to worry about Blaze. He’s alright now and just needs some time to cool down. Maybe just go talk to him after school if you want to.”

“I-I’m g-glad he’s a-alright,” Iris said. “.... I-I w-would l-like t-t-to t-t-talk t-t-to h-him.”

“Glad to hear it. Are you going to be alright?” Star asked and gave Iris a gentle hug.

Iris nods and smiles before she hugged Star back.

“Awwwe, that’s so sweet!” Sunday commented.

“Indeed it is,” Jade said. She sits up and picks up her tray. “Well I must be off. I have some important decorations that need to be put up for the dance. I assume everyone here will be coming to help?”

Everyone in the group agreed in unison.

“Excellent! I’ll be seeing you all soon!” Jade said. “And after that, I’ll be working on my dress for when I come in! I know I’m making dresses for all of you girls but understand this…. I have to outshine all of you when it comes to fashion.”

“I would not be surprise if you do,” Star said.

“B-But our dresses would be nice, right?” Rhoda asked.

“Of course, dear! Just because I’m going to make myself the biggest attention at the dance doesn’t mean I would sabotage my own friends!” Jade said. “I have standards!”

“That reminds me…. Did you decide who you were going to take as your date?” Nova asked. “Because just to let you know that I did ask you fir-”

“You did not!” Kringle interjected. “I asked her out first!”

“No you did not!”

“Oh my god, would you two shut up!” Star said. “This is such an annoying argument! Jade, for the love of god, just pick one of these two so we can move on!”

“Alright, alright! Sheesh, I just liked being such desired that men fight over me,” Jade said causing Star to roll her eyes. She looked at the two and rubs her chin as she examined them. Kringle and Nova both blushed as sweat poured down their foreheads as the woman of their dreams looks over them. After a long pause of consideration, Jade smiled and looked at Nova. “I choose you, Nova,” she answered.

“YES! YES! FINALLY! WOOHOO-! I mean… Cool,” Nova said trying to keep calm and suave.

Kringle frowned and looked down. Jade looked at him and placed her fingers under his chin. She tilts his head up and smiled at him.

“I’m terribly sorry about this, Kringle. But I think you’re a wonderful person and I believe you should find someone that’s better than-... Well at least someone just as good looking as-.... You should try finding a pretty girl,” Jade said.

“But who? There aren't that many girls left since all of them have been asked out,” Kringle said. “I mean, the only ones left are all the girls that sit right- Oh my god, I feel so stupid.” He looks towards all the other girls and smiled brightly. “So who here likes to go to the dance with? Ladies?”

All the girls remained quiet while some awkwardly looked away. Sunday however was deep in thought as she peeked over to Altair enjoying his meal. Her thoughts constantly nagged at her to ask him to the dance and hope for the best. But another thought told her that perhaps it was best to see if he would ask her out. After all the times she spent with him and getting closer to him, he would have noticed her feelings towards him. The idea of him asking her out at the dance would be the best thing that would ever happen to her. She closed her eyes for a moment and prayed hard that he would ask her out. As she did, she heard a voice saying the exact words she was hoping for.

“Hey Sunday, would you like to go out with me?”

Sunday’s eyes opened wide and she shot up having a bright smile. “Yes! I would love to go out with you to the dance!” she said. However as she looked up, she was confused as Altair looked at her with a shock expression. She looked around and everyone looked at her with a shock expression. After a moment of thinking, she realized one little detail. That the voice that asked her didn’t belong to Altair and that it belonged to…

Sunday looked over her shoulder seeing Kringle as his jaw hung and blushing. Her irises shrunk and having an awkward smile. “..... E-Eh, I didn’t mea-”

“Really!? You would go with me to the dance!?” Kringle asked joyously. He held her hand with his and smiled brightly at her. “Sunday, you have no idea how much that means to me! I-I mean, I didn’t think I had a chance with you but this is a surprise!”

“It…. certainly is a surprise,” Seryn comment.

“K-Kringle, it's not what you-” Sunday tried to say but she was hugged by Kringle.

“Don’t you worry about a thing! I’ll make sure it's the best date in your life!” Kringle said.

“Date!?” Sunday cried. “If you would just let me get a word out, I can perfectly expl-”

“Oh my god, I got so much to plan for! I’ll see you guys later!” Kringle ran off before Sunday could say anything.

Sunday stood there frozen with shock and horror.

“Huh…. I didn’t know you had a thing for Kringle,” Altair said. “Oh well, I think you two make a good couple together.”

Sunday’s mind repeated the last words from Altair. Her body started to shake with devastation and her mind suddenly broke. Her mouth formed up and she fell on the ground like she was having a seizure.

“Sunday!? NOOOOO!” Seryn cried.

Later that day, Sunday rested in the nurse’s office. Her eyes fluttered open as she groaned and held her head. Slowly she sat up as she looked around. She saw Sunset talking to the nurse for a moment. Sunset looked back to see Sunday awake and hurried over to her.

“Sunday, are you alright!? What happened to you!?” Sunset worried. “One moment I was getting ready for next class, the next I heard that you had a stroke!”

“I-I’m sorry, mom…. I can’t remember what happ-.... Oh god!” Sunday cried. “I just lost the only chance I’ll ever have!” She teared up and sobbed as she curled up into a ball.

Sunset looked at Sunday confused. However she felt bad for her daughter and gently hugged her. She rubbed Sunday’s back and comforts her letting sadness out.

“Shhhh.... Shh.... It's okay Sunday, it's ok,” Sunset said.

“Mmmmh…. I messed up so badly, mom…..”

“What happened?”

“I was deep in thought about Altair and I was hoping that he would ask me out. And before I knew it, Kringle asked me and I said yes thinking it was Altair! I tried to say something but Kringle was so excited and went off and Altair said we would make a good couple! Sniffs and tears up more. H-He doesn’t have the same feelings as I do, mom! I don’t think I’ll ever get him to go out with me!” Sunday explained.

“Don't say that, Sweetie. So you're not going to the dance with Altair, that's alright, there'll be plenty of other opportunities to go on dates with him if you want to ask,” Sunset said.

“But people would think I’d be interested in Kringle! And Kringle thinks I’m interested in him!” Sunday said. “.... Not that I’m saying that he’s nice looking and all but still! Altair may even think I’m in love with Kringle. I don’t see how he would be interested in dating me.”

“Well Altair would just need to see all of your amazing qualities to be interested in dating you, Sweetie,” Sunset said. “You're smart, spunky, and you light up a room! Any guy would be excited to date you.”

“R-Really?” Sunday sniffed.

“Of course. I bet that's why Kringle was excited you accidentally said yes to him. How happy did he seem?”

“Well.... He was super happy when I said yes....”

“Maybe it's because he already sees all of your amazing qualities,” Sunset said.

“I-It sounds like he does.... M-Maybe I'll give him a chance at the dance and see what happens,” Sunday said.

“Heh, you never know sweetie. Maybe what you've been looking for has been closer than you think.”

“But.... I knew exactly what I was looking for. It just went horribly wrong!”

“Well at the very least sweetie, you have more chances to go out with Altair in the future if things don't work out with the dance.”

“..... How?” Sunday asked.

“By.....asking out Altair in the future?”

“Ooooh, that makes sense.”

“Mmhmm. At the very least you'll have a good time at the dance since all of your friends will be there,” Sunset explained. “Plus we've known Kringle for years, even if it's just one date, he'll treat you right.”

“Alright! I'll give it a shot! Should I tell dad about this?”

Sunset pursed her lips and thought back near the beginning of the new school year. Soul and Sunset were looking through old pictures of Sunday and Blaze when they were younger. The two smiled remembering the great times raising their children and being close to them.

“Man…. Can’t believe our kids are both going to highschool now,” Soul said. “Blaze is a sophomore now and Sunday will be a high schooler now.”

“I know! Oooh, I just wanted them to stay little just a little longer. I loved taking care of them so much,” Sunset said. “They grow up too fast.”

“Yeah but I suppose that means we’re doing a great job if they’re growing up this fast,” Soul said.

“Not to mention that they might be dating soon, hmhm,” Sunset joked. “I know Blaze is having a hard time after what happened with Jazz but I’m confident that he’ll find the right girl to make him happy. And Sunday-”

“Noooooooooooooo,” Soul interjected.

Sunset raised a brow and looked at her husband. “Huh? What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Sunday isn’t going to date anyone until she’s eighteen,” Soul said. “She’s too sweet and innocent to be dating right now.”

“.... Soul, Blaze was just dating not that long ago with Jazz. And he’s just a couple of years older than Sunday so I don’t think it would-”

“But Sunday is developing differently than Blaze. We have to set some rules for them that’ll help them be wonderful adults,” Soul said. “Blaze is a well mannered young man and I trust him to make the right decisions when he dates. However Sunday…. I’m not letting one boy manhandle my baby girl!”

“Soul, I don’t think that’s-”

“And I swear if anything of them ever do to my girl, there’s going to be hell to pay,” Soul said as his eyes narrowed with anger and cracks his fist.

“.........”

“But it's a good thing our girl doesn’t have a crush on a boy and no boy hasn’t dared ask her out so everything should be good!” Soul said. “I’m gonna go make dinner now. Love you!”

Soul kissed Sunset’s cheek and left her to herself. Sunset’s expression was blank as she felt nervous by her husband’s overprotection of their daughter. She took a deep breath and rubs her head.

“Ooooh boy…. He’s turning out like his mother,” she commented.

Back to the present, Sunset blinks before she looked at Sunday. “Hmmmm....Nah, let's keep it our little secret,” she said.

“Why? I think dad would like the idea of me going to the dance with a boy!” Sunday said.

Sunset let out a weak chuckle. “Let's just do this for Kringle's sake, ok? Your father can get a bit... Protective,” she explained.

“Oh... Okay!”

“I'm sure you'll have a great time at the dance.”

“Alright, I’ll do my best to have a fun time with Kringle! Thanks, mom!” Sunday hugged Sunset tightly.

Sunset hugs Sunday tightly. “I love you sweetie, I'm sure you'll have a great time,” she said. ‘And I pray to God that Soul never finds out about this!’

After classes were over, Blaze walked out and headed out towards the courtyard along with several students. Just as he was making his way to meet with his mother and sister to head on home, he felt a tap. He looked behind to see Iris as she smiled at him.

“H-Hey, Blaze. D-Do y-you m-mind we t-t-talk f-for a m-moment?” Iris asked.

“Oh, sure what do you need?” Blaze asked.

Iris takes Blaze’s hand and pulled him over by the side of the stairs. She looked at him and took a deep breath. “B-Blaze, I-I-I j-just want t-t-to s-say s-sorry about w-what h-happened t-t-to you,” she said. “A-And I-I-I was w-wondering i-if y-you w-would l-like t-to go t-t-to t-the d-dance with m-me?”

Blaze rubbed the back of his head and looked at Iris. “Well first, it’s alright, Iris. I’ve gotten over it and I just don’t like talking about it so much. And I’m sorry about how I just walked off,” he said.

“N-No, I-I u-understand,” Iris said.

“Thanks…. And the other thing is I can’t go to the Fall Formal with you,” Blaze said. “I’m um…. Going with Eve there.”

Iris’s expression went blank and tilted her head. “R-Really? H-How w-would you g-get a-a d-date with a g-girl l-like E-Eve?” she asked.

“No, it’s not a date, we’re just-.... Hey, what’s that suppose to mean!?” Blaze asked.

“Y-You a-are a l-little…. Mmmh, t-too m-mixed up w-with y-your e-emotions,” Iris said.

“..... Okay yeah, I’ll give you that,” Blaze said. “Anyways, we’re going there as friends. I’m not really interested in dating anyone right now.”

“S-Soooooooo…. Y-You w-would l-like t-t-to d-date E-Eve w-when y-you a-are-”

“Okay, stop that. I’ve already been teased by Eve today, I don’t need you to start,” Blaze said.

Iris giggled and smiled. “A-Alright…. I-I s-still w-want t-t-to d-do s-something f-for y-you,” Iris said. “W-Would y-you l-like t-t-to h-hang s-somewhere a-after t-the d-dance?”

Blaze thinks for a moment before he smiled. “Sure, we can do that,” he replied. “Just the two of us I guess?”

Iris nods.

“Alright cool, I could use more reasons to get out of the house during the weekend,” Blaze said. “I gotta get going. I’ll see you later.”

“B-Bye, Blaze!” Iris said.

Blaze nods before he went off to find his mother and sister. While that had happened, Eve was over by her locker and putting away her books. She closed her locker and starts to walk off before she bumped into someone.

“Oh! Sorry about that!” Eve said.

“You better! Watch where you're going!” The person Eve bumped into was none other than Jazz. Eve’s eyes widen when she saw her. “Geez, are you like blind or something?”

“What crawled up your butt?” Eve retorted.

“Wha- How dare you speak to me like that!” Jazz said. “Do you know who I am!?”

“The crazy girl who’s shouting a lot?” Eve replied.

“GRRRR! Clearly you're one of the new people around so let me give you some advice for that big lip of yours!” Jazz said. “Around here, I'm call the shots! So for the sake having any good days, I suggest you-”

“I suggest you sit on it,” Eve said. “I know about you and what you did to Blaze. That was uncool what you did and he deserved better.”

Jazz narrowed her eyes on Eve. “You mean that freak? Pleaaaaase!” she said. “I know all about him and his family. Pretty much a bunch of weirdos and magical freaks. I don't think he's even human! Why should he even come here to a normal school? For all we know, he could bring some horrifying magic and turn into a demon like his mother!”

“That’s not an excuse! And Blaze is nothing like that! He would never do anything that would endanger people’s lives and stupidly bring magic here!” Eve said. “And how would you even know about all this anyway?”

“My mother knew those freaks when she attended school. She told me all about it and about Mrs. Writer,” Jazz replied. “I think they should go back to whatever world they came from and stay there for good!”

“.... Wow, just….. Wow, what in the world did Blaze even see in you?” Eve asked. “How did he not see the snake that you were?”

“How dare-!”

“I dare! Blaze, did not deserve that night and he certainly didn’t need you to get anywhere close to him. I am so glad that you got kicked out of the Fall Formal and never get into it. Because I’m taking Blaze there and we’ll have a wonderful time together,” Eve said. “And while I do that, I hope that you take a good look at yourself in the mirror and see the ugliness that you are.”

Jazz was caught off guard and had a shock expression. Before she could do or say anything, Eve turned her back on her and walks away. Jazz clutched her hands and screamed out.

“I’ll make you pay for that insult! I’ll make you regret ever crossing the Marvelous and Magnificent Jazz!” Jazz shouted.

Eve ignored her and turned a corner. Jazz fumed with anger as she gritted her teeth. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. After a moment of silence, she made an ominous smirk before opening her eyes.

“Hmhmhm…. Oh yes, am I going to make you pay, Ms…. Crap, I didn’t get her name….. No matter! I’ll make her pay!” Jazz said and started laughing menacingly.

The next day, the entire group was in the gymnasium with other volunteers preparing for the big dance. While the students were working the settings and decorations, Jade was over with Eve as she had a measuring tape. She was taking down Eve’s measurements and looking over Eve herself.

“Is this really necessary to do now? Aren’t you suppose to make sure everything suppose to set up right?” Eve asked.

“Oh please, I am very multitudinous like my mother,” Jade said. As she was measuring Eve’s arm and without looking back, she spoke up towards two boys moving a table. “Please move that to the left….. No, not your left, my left….. Perfect! Set it down there.”

“.... That’s…. Amazing,” Eve commented. “So are you all prepared for your date with Nova?”

“Indeed! To be perfectly honest, I always did found him to be good company and quite the charmer,” Jade said. “Hehe, I can already see that he would want to take me out after the dance.”

“Heh, and knowing you, you’re going to go out with him?” Eve said.

“Of course! After all, one simply doesn’t just go to a dance without expecting to start a relationship with someone!” Jade said. “I suppose in your case though, you simply are doing something generous to one particular boy.”

“Yeah, I think Blaze deserves a wonderful Fall Formal after what happened to him,” Eve said. “Speaking of that, I confronted Jazz yesterday about what she did to him.”

“Oh my, I don’t believe that was pleasant,” Jade said. “How did it go?”

“She was acting like she was the big shot around here. Like she was a princess or something. I swear I’m happy dad taught me to refrain myself when I deal with difficult people,” Eve said. “Although if Star was there, she would have knocked the sense right into her.”

“Yes she most certainly will,” Jade said. “Anyways enough about that. Let’s focus on getting you your new dress ready for the dance! My mother and I have been working together to create the most beautiful dresses ever!”

“Hehe, I can’t wait to see it!” Eve said. “How long will it take?”

“It’ll be done over the weekend along with all the other girls’s dresses,” Jade said.

As Jade was getting the last of Eve’s measurements, Camilla walked up to the two. “Hey Jade, can you make a tux for me?” she asked.

“Oh? I wasn’t aware that you had a date for the dance,” Jade said.

“No, it’s for me. I don’t like dresses, I prefer wearing a tux at dances,” Camilla said.

“.... Excuse me? What kind of woman are you!?”

“What?”

“No! No! No! I refuse to just simply give another woman a tux! You’re going to wear a dress!” Jade said.

Camilla blinks. “Look, I’m not really into fluffy dresses, okay?” she said. “I just want a nice tux so I can-”

“Eve dear, I have an emergency to take care of. I will be back for you in a moment,” Jade said. She looks at Camilla and undid the measuring tape.

Camilla looked at Jade with a nervous expression and gulped. Without saying a word, she fled out of the gym while Jade chased after her.

“Get back here, you!” Jade shouted.

Eve slowly shakes her head. “Classic Jade,” she commented. She smiled as she looked around the room. She saw Blaze helping Nova setup a table. She imagined him in a tux and admitted that he did look charming in it. Her cheeks lit up slightly as the thought of him being close to her during the dance. She got lost in her thoughts for a moment before she shook her head and looked confused.

‘What the? Why did I just imagined that?’ Eve thought. She sighed internetly. ‘Must be all the love talk from Jade getting into my head. I’ll just get something to drink and help out here.’

Eve walked off and spent most of the day helping out with the decorations.

Author's Note:

Oooooh boy! Things are starting up! Wonder what's going to happen at the dance? Find out on the next chapter!

It will be on Aug. 25! See you guys then!