• Published 27th Aug 2017
  • 3,356 Views, 115 Comments

Blaze of My Heart - BlueSun52



A somewhat normal high school boy goes to the same school his parents, Sunset Shimmer and Soul Writer went. Joined him on his adventures with his friends and sister as he discovers what it means to find that special someone in his life.

  • ...
10
 115
 3,356

Chapter 9

Another day of school had come for the Writer siblings. As usual, Sunset drove Blaze and Sunday to their school and her job. Sunday was listening to various sad music as she had not gotten over the time she sent Altair to the hospital and wouldn’t be able to hang out with him in months. Blaze held his phone up looking videos on the internet. And Sunset looked out at the road while she took a sip of her coffee for the day.

Sunset adjusted her rear mirror to see Sunday. Sunday looked out the window with a frown and sighed. “Sunday, are you feeling sad about what happened?” she asked. “It wasn’t your fault what happened to Altair. I mostly blame the coach…. Who I’m pissed at because he got away scott free from the court.”

“Still don’t understand how he got out of that,” Blaze said. “Either we have a crappy government, a corrupted one or laws that shouldn’t have been there in the first place or so easily bypassed.”

Sunday sighed. “I’m…. doing better, mom,” she replied. “I just want some time to think to myself.”

“Alright. But you know you can always talk to me about it,” Sunset said. “But don’t talk to your dad about it. We all know how he’s like when the subject of boys going out with you comes up.”

“You mean how he freaks out and overthinks the whole thing?” Blaze said. “And how he strangely acts like grandma even though that seems hypocritical since he didn’t liked how she treated him like that?”

“That’s right,” Sunset said. She drove up towards the school and parked. “Alright, you two do good today and Sunday, if you want to talk, just come and I’ll be willing to talk with you. You know I love you and will do anything to help you, right?”

Sunday looked up at Sunset and she made a small smile. “Of course, mom,” she said.

Sunset smiled back. The three got out of the car and headed towards the front. However just as they were walking, their eyes widen when they saw the school statue.

The statue was vandalized and sprayed painted. It was painted and dressed like clown and at the base of the statue was a logo of a griffon on it. Students and teachers gathered around it as they were horrified at what they’re seeing.

Sunset looked at the scene with a worried expression and looked back at her children. “Alright, I need you two to head on to class. I’m going to see Celestia about this and find out what happened,” she said. She hurriedly walked away into the school.

Blaze and Sunday looked at each other and looked up at the statue. They saw Star came out of the crowd and saw the two.

“Sunday! Blaze! You guys seeing this!?” Star asked. “And I bet you know who’s logo that is!”

“I do very much,” Blaze said.

“...... I have no clue,” Sunday said. “Who’s logo is that?”

“Sunday, how can you- Ugh, okay. You remember how we have rivals like Crystal Prep?” Star asked.

“But I thought we were friends with them?” Sunday said. “I even hang out with a couple of friends from there every now and again.”

“Sunday, I’m just- Oh boy, this harder than I thought,” Star said. “I’m saying people from another school messed up our statue!”

Sunday gasped. “Why would they do that!?” she asked.

“More than likely because of the upcoming event where our basketball team goes up against theirs. And since we kick their butts every time we face off against them, they try to prank us,” Star explained. “And the group behind all this is none other than-!”

“Griffonstone High,” Blaze finished.

“Aww, Blaze! I was going to say that!” Star said.

“Oh uh, sorry,” Blaze said. “You could still say it.”

“Hmm, the moment past,” Star said. “Thanks for ruining it.”

Blaze rolled his eyes. “So I'm gonna guess you're going to come up with some kind of revenge plan?” He asked.

“Yes and let me guess, you're gonna say-”

“Alright, I'm in,” Blaze said.

Sunday’s and Star’s eyes widen with dumbfounded expressions. They looked at one another before looking back at Blaze.

“.... Are you alright, bro?” Sunday asked.

“Yeah, I am,” Blaze replied. “Why do you ask?”

“It's just that…. You just agreed to Star’s plan,” Sunday said. “You never agreed to Star’s plan. Ever!”

“Yeah, what gives here?” Star asked. “Because you agreeing with me is really creeping me out!”

“Wait, didn't you say that if Blaze ever agreed with you, it would be the biggest turn on ever?” Sunday said.

Star glared at Sunday with violent blush on her cheek. Blaze looked at Sunday with half-lid eyes.

“Sunday…. I was joking about that!” Star shouted. “I didn't mean that literally!”

“Oh…. My bad,” Sunday said. She scratched her head before another thought came to mind. “But it did sounded-”

“SHUT UP, SUNDAY!” Star yelled angrily.

Blaze sighed. “Look, I'll admit it's strange to me too but this is personal,” he said. “That statue is basically where my mom came from and it's the only known connection between my home and the other world part of my family came from. Defacing the statue isn't just a simple prank to me, it's way worse than it is. So I'm in this one hundred percent.”

“Oh…. Wow, I didn't really thought of it that way,” Star said. “Alright, I'm glad you're in board with me on this, Blaze!”

“I suppose I can start going along with your ideas more often,” Blaze said.

“Oh! Than after this, how about-”

“Don't push it.”

Later, Star had gotten together all of her friends and took them into the janitor’s closet. Inside was a large room filled with several cleaning supplies, a boiling system and a pile of magazines. The groups sat together on a round table with a blueprint of Griffonstone High.

“Alright guys, we all know why we’re here, right?” Star asked.

“Nope,” Kringle said. “Sunday just said to me, come with me! And I just went along.”

“I have no clue as well,” Jade said. “Last I remember, you just grabbed me by the arm and said, come on! I need you for something fun! I swear you gave me a heart attack.”

“Sis, no one in the group what you're on to,” Nova said. “You really need to actually tell us what we’re doing.”

“That is an important part of any conversation,” Eve said.

Iris nodded.

“Okay fine!” Star took a deep breath. “We’re gonna give those Griffonstone stoners payback! They trash our statue so let’s trash their school!”

“Trashing an entire school?” Jangle asked. “I don’t think we have the manpower to-”

“I’m in!” Jingle said. “I always wanted to be part of a school raid! Just like I always wanted the school to host a medieval reenactment! With knights, horses and huge fortresses!”

“.... We’ll put a pin in it,” Star said. “Come on, guys! The pride of our school has been stained by another school! We can’t let them get away with this!”

“I agree most heartily,” Jade said. “We must make those rapscallions pay for what they did to our beloved statue.”

“Why exactly did those guys do this in the first place?” Eve asked. “I’m not fully aware of the rivalry here.”

“They’re not really rivals, more like the underdogs compare to our school,” Altair answered. “Our school had always beaten those Griffonstones in most of the sports including up against our basketball team. They try picking fights with some of the students here but they’re mostly harmless.”

“Which I guess could be because of their school’s reputation,” Blaze said. “They don’t exactly have the best teachers or education system. Heck, they’ve been close to closing down a few times because of lack of students that go there. Plus it's been a good spot for small gangs to form without the law doing anything towards them. There hasn’t been any proof of that but something tells me otherwise.”

“Geez, you think a school like that wouldn’t have existed,” Eve said.

“You think but what can you do?” Kringle said. “Least they seem to have a certain sense of honor except for trashing other people’s stuff.”

“Okay, we’re getting off track here. Eve, Iris, Camilla just know that they’re bad and we’re good,” Star said. “Now without further ado, let’s come up with a revenge plan.”

“Oh! We fill the lockers up with butter!” Jingle suggested.

“That’ll take too long but I’m glad that you’re thinking up stuff already,” Star said. “We need to do something original and simple.”

“We could teepee the front of the school,” Kringle said. “That’s classic and easy to get.”

“Your mom has a bunch of toilet paper?” Seryn asked.

“A bunch.”

“Perfect! Everyone grab some dark clothes for tonight and we can get started!” Star said. “We’ll meet back at the front of the school and drive our way up towards Griffonstone High.”

“Wait, who would be driving?” Blaze asked. “We’re either under age or don’t have a full licence to drive.”

“Jade has a license,” Seryn said.

Everyone looked at Jade. She was filing her nails until she looked up. “.... Did I miss something?” she asked.

Later that night, the group had gathered together in front of the school. They each had on black outfits and various gadgets and tools for their teebee raid. However they all looked at Sunday as she was wearing a white ninja outfit.

“What?”

“Sunday, you were suppose to wear black!” Star pointed out.

“And be like everyone else here? No thanks,” Sunday said. “Besides someone has to be the whitey in this group.”

“I feel like that statement alone would cause problems,” Nova said.

Star groaned. “Whatever, we’re all here now so let’s get to work,” she said. “Jade, I got a old van for you to drive so all you have to do-”

“No.”

“No? No what?” Star asked.

“I can’t drive that old rusty thing! It’s so oily and horrible looking to drive,” Jade replied. “Besides the colors are wrong and it clashes with my personality.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Star said. “We need to drive the van!”

“Then make sure it's styled up,” Jade said and flips her hair.

“.... Everyone get some paint cans, rust removers and whatever stuff we need to get this van cleaned up,” Star said. “Because Ms. Fancypants here wants her van all pretty and pink.”

“I don’t think that would work out becau-”

“I was insulting you!” Star shouted.

“Hmph!”

“Hey Star, I was wondering, how did you get a va-”

“Blaze, I have no time for your random questions!” Star said.

“But it's not really that ran-”

“BLAZE!”

“Alright! Alright!”

Star let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose. “Let’s just get this part over with and get this van put together,” she said. “I don’t want to waste anymore time than we have to!”

Time had went by as the group worked together on the van. Each of them had different jobs and duties to get it fixed. The rusts were coming off and scrapped down, painted with coats of different colors and the inside were refurbished and replaced with better seatings. The group proudly looked at the van after all the hard work. Star smiled brightly as she looked at everyone.

“Alright! Now we can get going!” Star said. “And it took us…. THREE HOURS!?”

“Well we did put the second coating on,” Jingle said.

“That took way too long! We need to get going already!” Star yelled. “We still have all the toilet papers, right?”

“.... Maybe,” Jingle said. “Jangle, you brought them, right?”

“I thought Kringle was the one that was suppose to get them?” Jangle said and looked over to Kringle. “You did get them, right?”

“I, uh, was busy with a couple of things,” Kringle relied. “Checking out all the girls in their black outfits takes up a lot of time…. And Sunday’s white outfit. It fits her really well.”

“Thank you!” Sunday chimed.

“You have got to be kidding me! You guys were in charge of getting the toilet papers!” Star said. “Now we have to drive all the way to your house and get them!”

“Actually we can’t,” Kringle said. “Rosie is in bed so we don’t want to wake her up.”

“Also we made a toilet paper fortress in her room so we’d have to go in there to get them,” Jangle said. “So that’s out of the question.”

“Serisouly!?”

“Hey! She’s our baby sister and we love her!” Jingle said. “And we make sure everyday she sleeps happily and wakes up happy!”

Star clenched her hands and groaned. “Okay, okay, we’ll just go for a backup plan,” she said. “Do we have some paint left?”

“Yeah! We got plenty of it!” Jingle said. “There was enough for a another coat!”

“Good! We can use them and just paint on the walls of the school!” Star said. “We’ll make all kinds of graffiti to show those guys who they’re messing with! Jade get in the van and-”

“I think not,” Jade interrupted.

“Now what!?”

“I don’t like that color,” Jade said. “It’s too bright.”

“OH COME ON!”

An hour of repainting the van with a combination color of violet and blue later, the group made it over to Griffonstone High. Star looked up at the school with a bright smile and looked to the group.

“Alright, everyone grab some paint and start getting to work!” Star said. “Aster and Rosie, you two go and- Aster and Rosie!? What are you two doing here!?”

Everyone in the group looked to see Aster and Rosie was standing in front of them.

“I wanted to come and help!” Rosie replied. “So I sneaked behind my brothers and hid in the van!”

“I did the same thing with sis,” Aster said.

“So you mean to tell me we could have teepee the place!? Damnit!” Star yelled.

“Star! Language! There are children here!” Jingle said. “And yay! Our little sister can help!” He picks Rosie up and hugs her tightly. Rosie giggled as she hugged her brother back.

“Aster, I told you not to come!” Rhoda said. “What if you get hurt? Or worse! You could-”

“Yeah, yeah, bad stuff and all, can we just move on already?” Aster said. “I’m pretty sure we’re all too far in this for any of us to pull out.”

Star let out a sigh and took a deep breath. “Okay, we can work with this. Everyone grab some paint and get to work!” she said.

Everyone took many different colored paints and started painting on the walls. Most of the group wrote on the walls. They would say, ‘Griffonstone Sucked!’ or ‘Chickenstone High!’ Just as they were about to be done with one side of the wall, they looked over and their eyes widen. Jingle used paintbrushes painting with his heart content. He was finished and smiled brightly at his work. The group gathered and looked at the master piece.

Star looked at it and her eye twitched. “Jingle…. You remember why we came here, right?” she asked.

“To TP the school yard? Or that we ended up painting it?” Jingle asked.

“The painting one…. And how the point of it was payback,” Star replied. “So please tell me why YOU MADE A PORTRAIT OF THEM BEING AWESOME!?”

Star pointed at the wall for Jingle. He had pointed all of their players with their uniforms on and proudly standing. There was a sun rising over them and a huge rainbow flowed brightly. Jingle blinked and looked back at Star.

“.... I got carried away,” Jingle answered.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!” Star screamed and she pulled on her hair. She growled and stomped her feet on the ground angrily. “Can this go anymore wrong!?”

Everyone felt scared around Star. They all took steps back away from her giving her space to breath. Sunday took a careful step towards Star and patted her back.

“I-It’s okay, Star…. It’s just a rough time with us,” Sunday said. “I mean, we’re not as experience on this kind of stuff like you are.”

“Actually I’ve been doing stuff like this with Blaze all the time,” Nova said. “Whenever one of these schools cause problems with us, we pull all the best pranks we could think of, right Blaze?”

“Pretty much,” Blaze simply replied. “Maybe you should just let one of us take the lead on this and you just take a moment to think.”

Star felt her frustration go down and let out a defeated sigh. “Alright…. I’ll do that,” she said. She walked over with Sunday beside the group and looked down.

Nova walked towards the center. He clapped his hands together. “Alright! Since the painting didn’t go as planned, we move on to our next objective,” he said. “We take the team’s mascot costume!”

“But they don’t have a mascot costume,” Blaze said.

“Oh…. Then we’ll take their pet mascot!”

“It died a few weeks ago.”

“.... We take their trophies?”

“Name one time they won.”

“Okay, fine! We trash the principal's office!” Nova said. “Just find a way inside the school!”

“How about we try the front door?” Jingle said.

“Um, wouldn’t it be locked?” Eve said. “Pretty sure no matter how crummy this place is, they still would have to lock it up.”

“M-Maybe w-w-we g-get l-lucky?” Iris said.

“Look, no matter what we do, we just need to get inside and do our prank,” Nova said. “Let’s just take our time and-”

Suddenly a small canister dropped right in front of them. It rolled between Nova’s legs. He looked down with a curious expression before his eyes widen.

“Oh crap, is that a grenade!?” Nova shouted.

“No, it looks more like a gas bomb,” Camilla said. “Definitely a Riot M7A3….. I have a lot spare time.”

The canister exploded and smoke covered the area. The gang coughed and gagged from the smoke. Just as they were about to run, a group of people with gas masks. A few of them grabbed Eve, Star, Jade and Iris. They struggled and screamed out the best they could but the smoke was too strong for them to fight back. They soon ran off the four from the smoke. The group rushed out of the large amount of smoke and coughed.

Camilla shook her head and she looked around. Her eyes widen with horror. “W-Wait! Where’s Iris!?” she panicked.

“What about Jade!?” Seryn asked. “She was just right next to me!”

“I don’t see Eve and Star anywhere!” Nova shouted.

Sunday frantically looked around. Her eyes caught a group of masked guys heading up towards the school. With the four girls being carried away. “There they are!” she shouted. One of the masked ones looked back before opening the door for the others.

Blaze didn’t hesitate as he ran right after them. He could feel his heart race as he put all of his efforts to save the girls. Altair and Jangle ran right behind him as they caught up. Just before they could get to the doors, they closed abruptly. Blaze slammed right into the door and tried to pull on it.

“Damnit!” Blaze pounded on the door with everything he got. “Let them go!”

Jangle placed a hand on Blaze’s shoulder. “Blaze, it’s too late! We can’t do much like this,” he said.

“Then what do we do!?” Blaze angrily asked. “Those bastards just took them! Who were they!?”

“Probably Griffonstone students. They must have expected us to come,” Altair replied. “This is bad, really bad. They have my sis and the other girls. We have to think of something fast.”

Aster shook as he clung into Rhoda’s arm. Rhoda knelt down and she held him close to her.

“Sis, what are they going to do them?” Aster asked. “They’re not going to be hurt, right? W-We were just playing a prank.”

“I…. I really don’t know,” Rhoda replied. “I’m not sure what they’re going to do.”

Inside Griffonstone High, Eve, Iris, Jade and Star were all tied down to different chairs. They were all in a small circle under a bright light over them. Each of them tried to struggle out of their chairs.

“Ngh! Damnit, how could this go so wrong!?” Star shouted. “Iris, can you get loose!?”

“N-No!” Iris replied.

“But you’re suppose to be super strong!” Star pointed out. “Why can’t you get out of this?”

“I-I’m t-t-too s-scared!”

“Iris, we’re a deep situation here! You have to get us out of here!” Star said. “If you don’t, there’s no telling what would happen to us!”

Iris only shook and she started cry softly.

“Star, don’t pressure Iris like that!” Eve said. “She scared enough as it is!”

“Indeed, I’m doing my best to keep calm so. You need to do the same if we’re going to free ourselves from this mess,” Jade explained.

Star groaned. “Alright, alright, I’m sorry!” she said. “This whole thing just came out of nowhere!”

“It’s fine, we just need a moment to collect ourselves,” Eve said. “First things, first. We need to figure out what’s going on.”

“I can perfectly explain that ladies.” A deep and synthetic voice spoke up.

All the girls froze up as they looked around. They saw three figures in the shadows with the light barely showing them. One of them that stood in the middle was bulky and large. It stepped forward towards the girls.

“I hope you ladies are comfortable. Because I believe you might be here for the whole night,” the figure said. “Unless you're cooperative with us as we instruct you.”

“Never!” Star said. “We’ll never do what you say!”

“Uh boss, I don’t think this is working,” the same figure in the middle said.

The girls raised a brow in confusion.

“Shut up! I told you not to speak at all!” The figure said again back in the deep voice. “U-Uh, sorry about that, as I was saying-”

The lights suddenly turned on in the entire room. The three figured revealed themselves as bulky athletic jocks. But what made the girls eyes widen with surprise was that there was four of them. The fourth one stood in front of the middle jock with a Darth Vader helmet on. His figure showed him to be short and skinny figure.

“.... What the ****?” Star said.

The short figure looked towards the and saw one of his lackeys. He had turned on the light as he looked at his boss.

“Hey Dex, did you say Mike was suppose to be on guard duty or was that Jacob?” he asked. “Because one of them has a date and-”

“I told you not to come in here!” Dex said as he took off his helmet. He had big rectangle glasses and several pimples all over his face. Having orange poofy hair. “Get out of here before you ruin everything!”

“Yipe! Sorry!”

The lackey closed the door and left them alone. Dex looked at the girls with an awkward blank expression. He puts his helmet back on and turned the lights off once more.

“Completely ignore that and continue being scared and terrified,” Dex said. “Now-”

Dex was interrupted as Star started to snicker. She was joined by Eve and Jade. Before long even Iris snickered. They all couldn't contain themselves and burst out laughing.

“Oh my god! HAHAHAHA! What the hell is this!?” Star laughed. “He looks just like Dexter from Cartoon Network!”

“I can’t-! I can’t breath!” Jade laughed.

“This is just unbelievable! HAHAHA!” Eve laughed. “He looks so cute and short!”

Iris laughed so much, she could barely form any words.

Dex let out an irritated groan. He grabbed his helmet and threw it on the ground. “Would you all shut up!?” he shouted. “You will fear me!”

“His voice! HAHAHA! His voice sounds so dorky!” Star said.

Dex’s eye twitched. He snapped his fingers. “Duke, muzzle that one,” he said.

The one called Duke went up to Star. He pulled out tape and stuck it on Star’s mouth. She struggled as she screamed through her tape. The girls all stopped laughing and looked at Dex.

“Hey! That wasn’t necessary!” Eve said.

“Actually, it was,” Dex said. “Now shut up and let me talk!” He went back towards the light and turned it back on. He stood in front of the girls with his arms behind him. “Anyways, What I want is for you one of you tell us your phone’s passwords. We would like to negotiate to your friends outside for your freedom.”

“Like we’re gonna tell you anything!” Eve said. “Do your worst!”

“I was hoping you say that,” Dex said. “Because I know one of you will break and I will have what I need! Duke, the box!”

Duke walked over to Dex with a box in his hand. The girls started to sweat except for Jade as she preferred the word glistened. They all watch in horror while Dex reached into the box. The moment Dex got what he needed, he slowly pulled it out and the girls saw that it was a kitten.

“.... You have got to me kidding-”

Jade gasped cutting off Eve. “A baby kitten! Oh, it looks so adorable with its fluffy fur!” she said. “Can I pet it, please? Please? Please? Please?”

“Of course but first, the password to your phone,” Dex requested.

“Oh, I won’t give you mine but I can give you Eve’s password,” Jade said.

“Wait, what!?” Eve asked.

“I’m sorry, dear but your password is real easy to figure out,” Jade said. “Can you explain to me why you have so much pictures of different goth outfits?”

“I-I like how they look!” Eve replied. “Wait, you didn’t see anything else, did you?”

“Well I-”

“Can we please move on from this already!?” Dex said. “I don’t have all night here!”

“Well, sorry that I’m having a genuine conversation with my close friend here,” Jade said. “After all, since I want to pet that kitten and I’m ready to give you the password, you might want to do better at being more nice to me.”

Dex groaned. “Fine, just make it quick!” he said.

“..... Actually I’m finished,” Jade said. “There was more but it would be private between me and Eve. After all, it’s mostly girl talk.”

“Then why did you tell me to wait!?” Dex asked.

“Because you were rude and I needed to point that out to you,” Jade said.

Dex groaned as he pulled on his hair.

The group moved the fan further away from the school. They thought it was best to devise a plan away from it and to save the girls. Kringle had placed a blueprint of the school on the floor of the van as everyone looked at it.

“Alright, here’s the blueprint Star had for us,” Kringle said. “And after looking through it…. There’s no way end. All the doors locked, the windows are shut and the roof is a no go.”

“What about the vents?” Nova asked.

“Way too small for any of us to fit through,” Kringle replied.

“Wait, what about Rosie or Aster?” Blaze suggested. “I bet they could-”

“No! We’re not putting our baby sister in danger!” Kringle yelled. He grabbed Rosie and hugged her tightly.

“UGH!” Rosie yelped.

“A-And I’m not putting Aster in danger either!” Rhoda said. She grabbed Aster and hugged him tightly.

“GHA! Sis, too tight!” Aster said.

“Well we have to think of somethi-” Suddenly Blaze’s phone started to ring. He looked at it seeing Eve’s number on it. “It’s Eve!”

“Wait, didn’t she get kidnapped by those guys?” Altair asked.

“She must have gotten free!” Kringle said. “Quick, answer it!”

Blaze answered it putting it on speaker mode. “Eve, are you alright!? What’s going-”

“I’m terribly sorry, but your Eve is busy at the moment being my hostage,” Dex said over the phone.

“Wait, who’s that? He sounds kinda like Dexter from that really old cartoon show,” Sunday pointed.

“Yeah, he totally does sound like him,” Kringle said. “Are we being punked or-”

“Would you all let me finished already!?” Dex shouted over the phone. “Listen up and carefully! Cause I’m sure you would love to have all four of your lovely girls back. You will follow these instructions to the point or there let’s just say these girls won’t be so lovely anymore.”

“You fiend! What do you plan to do with them!?” Rhoda asked.

“Not important right now. Just do these things and no one will be in trouble,” Dex replied. “First things first, you all will go back to your school and take every single trophy that the school has ever earned. Second, you will bring them to us at the front door and leave them there. Once that is done, we will gladly give back the girls for you.”

“Hell no! We’re not going to do that!” Nova said.

“I thought you would say that,” Dex said. “Duke, get the electric shaver.”

The group could hear the sound of the shaver. They could also hear Jade’s screaming and crying out.

“NO! Not the hair! Anything but the hair!” Jade said. “Go for Star first!”

“MMMH! MMH! HMM! MMMH!”

“For the love of god! Get them the trophies!” Jade begged.

“Alright! Alright! We’ll get them for you just don’t do anything rash!” Nova said.

“I thought you would reasonable,” Dex said. “Now you have one hour to get them or else!”

The call ended leaving a silence among the group. They felt conflicted with knowing that they would have to disgrace their school by stealing from it. But on the other hand, the girls would be harmed with their hairs cut off and whatever other horrors that could be planned for them.

Kringle snarled before he punched the side of the van. “This is bull! This shouldn’t gotten this bad!” he said. “We have to do something!”

“What choice do we have!?” Nova said. “We’re pushed against the corner here and we don’t have a plan to get in there!”

Blaze gritted his teeth. Crossing his arm, he constantly tries to think up of a plan. Each plan he came up with however seemed to result in either failure or deeper into trouble. Just as he was about to give up, a thought occured. He raised a brow before he looked over to Altair.

“Altair?”

“Yeah, Blaze?”

“When they grabbed the girls, they look like jocks, right?” Blaze asked. “If they are, how smart do you think they are?”

“Hmm, well whenever we go up against them they were tough to get around,” Altair admitted. “But they did seem to have a hard time winning against us because we always changed up our tactics. They seemed like they never changed theirs. Though I doubt it would really count against how smart they are.”

“Yes but you did say they don’t change their tactics,” Blaze pointed out. “Which is the advantage we need.”

“You got a plan?” Jangle asked.

“I do but we’re gonna need the girls for this,” Blaze said. He looked at Camilla, Rhoda and Sunday. “How good do you girls look in dresses?”

The girls blinked at Blaze.

Camilla’s gears turned in her head and her eyes widen. “Oh no! I’m not going along with this plan!” she said. “Give me one reason to do that!”

“Your sister,” Blaze simply answered.

“....”

Camilla growled as she walked up to the front of the school. She had on a simple white dress that didn’t show much. She let out a sigh and she made a pose. “Hey boys…. Come out here and check me out,” she said with much irritation.

Some of the jocks inside looked out with raised brows.

“What is going on?”

“I don’t know…. But man is she busty.”

Rhoda walked up to beside Camilla as she made a pose. She had on a yellow, frilly dress. Her dress only had one side strap on her shoulder and a simple white rose on it. She blushed nervously with the boys checking her out.

The jocks whistled at Rhoda.

“Oh wow! Look at her!”

“Yeah! She looks so sweet and cute!”

“Man, are we getting a show tonig- GOOD GOD!”

Rhoda and Camilla raised a brow and looked at their side. Their eyes widen and jaws drops. Walking up beside them was Sunday with a flirty expression. She had teal eyeshadow and her hair was let loose. She had on a sparkling red low-cut dress tight around her chest. It showed off her figure nicely with her hips showing how wide they were. On one side it had a cut showing off her long smooth legs.

“Hello, boys~ Wanna come out and play?” Sunday offered.

All the jocks come out of the doors charging right at Sunday. Just before they could get near her, a large net went over them and trapped them. All the jocks, shocked and surprised, tried to get out of the net with all their strength. The guys came out of the hiding and cheered.

“Yeah, we got them!” Nova said.

Jingle was at the doors and grabbed one of them before it could close. He smiled brightly as he looked at the others. “I got this one! We can get in now!” he said.

“Right! Alright guys, let’s head in and…. Guys?” Blaze asked.

All the guys were looking at Sunday as her charms worked at them. They couldn’t help but simply enjoy the perks of her beauty. Blaze’s eyes twitched and slapped himself in the face.

“Your sister is so hot,” Kringle commented.

“There is no doubt about it,” Altair said.

“.... Stop staring at my sister!” Blaze shouted.

Sunday looked at Camilla and Rhoda. She giggled and winked at them. “And that’s how you catch some attention, girls,” she said.

“.... You spend too much time with Jade,” Camilla said.

Rhoda nodded before she looked over to Rosie and Aster. “You two stay in the van while we go rescue the girls,” she said. “We don’t want you two to get hurt.”

“Awww, but I want to help save Star!” Aster complained.

“And the other girls, right?” Rosie pointed out.

“.... Y-Yeah, them too,” Aster said.

“Please, Aster! Just go and stay there until we come out,” Rhoda begged. “And if we don’t come out until an hour…. Just call the police and tell them to come. I rather we all get in trouble than what could happen to all of us.”

Rosie and Aster looked at each other before they nodded. They ran off towards the Van leaving the group to their business.

The girls quickly changed back to their normal clothes and all of them went inside. They quietly walked around the hallways keeping an eye out for more jocks and the girls. Nova led the way before they came upon a crossroad that led three ways. He rubbed his chin for a moment before he looked at the others.

“Okay, we need to separate into three groups. Camilla, Rhoda and Jingle are in one group. You guys go left. Altair, Kringle and Sunday are in another. You’ll go down the right. And Blaze, Jangle and I will head on down the middle. We look for the girls quickly, get them out of here and go home,” Nova explained. “So let’s do this.”

Everyone nodded and went into their own groups. Each group went down a separate hallway and began their search. Sunday led her group as Altair and Kringle followed behind her. However instead of searching for the girls, they simply looked at the back of Sunday while their minds went back to when she was wearing red dress.

“Duuuuuuude, she was so sexy in that thing,” Kringle whispered. “She’s still single, right?”

“Last I checked,” Altair replied. “I’ll admit, she was smoking hot. Ashame that I don’t have that much time to ask her out.”

“Oh, because of all your basketball practices and all that?” Kringle guessed. “But surely you could convince your dad to let you have some free time. Isn’t your family like, um a family of love or stuff?”

“Where did you hear that?” Altair asked.

“I just kinda figure with how lovely Jade looks,” Kringle replied. “Not to mention that even how young she is, Seryn looks like she’d be well developed too.”

“.... Please stop looking into my family so much.”

“Sorry….”

“Psst! Over here guys!” Sunday waved to them. She pointed at the Principal's office. “Maybe the girls are in here.”

“Yeah, they got to be!” Kringle said. “But the door could be lock-”

Altair opened the door to the office. He looked at Kringle and simply shrugged. Kringle blinked and shook his head slowly. The group went in and looked around. All they could see was just how the office looked almost exactly like their principal's office.

“Huh, seems kinda neat in here compared to the rest of the school,” Kringle said. “Wait, wasn’t part of the plan to wreck this place up?”

“Aren’t we supposed to help find the girls?” Sunday asked.

“We are…. But then again, one of the other groups would find them and we can still get our pranks in order,” Altair said. “So who’s with me on this?”

“I’m in!” Sunday said.

“Me too!” Kringle said.

Over to another group, Camilla led her group down the hallway. Rhoda followed close behind her while Jingle watched their rear. They kept on going down until they heard some murmurs from the gym. Camilla creak open the door and peaked. She could see several jocks mostly playing basketball or chatting with one another. She smirked before she looked to the others.

“I think we just found the majority of their muscles,” Camilla said. “Jingle, do you have that bag I asked you to carry?”

“Sure do!” Jingle reached into his poofy hair and pulled out a large bag. He handed it over to Camilla. “I also have a mini-fridge in here too with sodas! You girls want any?”

The two blinked.

“.... Maybe later,” Camilla replied. She reached into her bag and pulled out a smoke grenade. Unclipping it, she quickly threw it inside the room and closed the door.

The grenade went off and fill the room up with smoke. All the jocks inside started to cough and choke. They tried to get out the way the group was but Camilla held it down shut. Desperate to get out of the gym, they quickly went out the back door and ran outside. Just as teh smoke cleared, Camilla quickly ran out across the gym and closed the door behind them.

“Oh yeah! Less trouble for us to deal with!” Camilla said.

“Yay! Now we can find the girls without any more trouble!” Rhoda said. “But where are they still?”

“I don’t know, let’s see what the author has for us,” Jingle said.

“What? What the hell are you talking about?” Camilla asked.

As they walked down the hallways quietly, Blaze, Nova and Jangle looked around the rooms carefully. Nova looked in one of the rooms and saw the girls.

“There they are!” Nova quickly rushed inside the room. “Jade!”

“Nova, no!” Blaze shouted. “It could be a-”

“Trap!” Jade screamed.

Before he knew it, Nova had stepped into a trap. Being pulled up by a net, he found himself struggling to get free. “Damnit!”

Just as Blaze and Jangle rushed in, Jangle was tackled by three big jocks. Jangle got free and rolled back. He looked up to see that the jocks and Duke cornering him. Blaze was about to jump in to help until until Dex jumped on his back and latched on.

“I won’t let you Canterlosers win this time!” Dex said as he started punching Blaze.

“Ow! Aah! Why is there miget hitting me!?” Blaze cried out.

“I’m not a miget! I prefer the term little person!” Dex said.

Blaze grabbed Dex’s head and threw him on the ground. Dex let out a grunt before he got up. He made different karate poses trying to make himself imposing. Blaze blinks for a moment before he punched Dex in the face.

“GHA!” Dex fell over and landed on the ground. He groaned in pain and looked up at Blaze. “You may have beaten me in this fight but my minions will-”

“Alright, I’m done over here,” Jangle said and stood next to Blaze.

Dex’s eyes widen before he looked over to see Duke and the jocks piled up and beaten down. They groan in pain as they were knocked out. He gulped and looked over to Blaze and Jangle.

“Y-Y-You guys wouldn’t want to beat someone as small as me down, right?” Dex asked nervously.

Blaze and Jangle looked at each other. They both shrugged.

“Naw, not our style,” Jangle said.

“Oh thank god,” Dex said.

“But our friend, Star would,” Blaze added.

Blaze went over and untied Star. Star stood up and pulled the tape off of her mouth. She let out a yelp before she glared at Dex and smirked.

“..... Oooh.” Dex tried to crawl away. But Star grabbed him by the leg and pulled him into a nearby closet. “NOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The door closed and everyone could hear sounds of pain and suffering. As Star delivered her punishment, Jangle went over to Nova and got him free. He ran over to Jade and helped untie her.

“Jade! Are you alright!?” Nova asked and helped Jade on her feet.

“Oh, Nova! It was horrible! They had me tied down and I could feel the ropes making their marks!” Jade said. “I can feel them irritating my perfect skin! Oh thank the heavens you came in time!”

Jade hugged Nova tightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Nova burned up as the woman of his dreams kissed him. He made a goofy smile and hugged her back.

“I-It was n-no problem, Jade,” Nova happily said feeling his legs weaken.

Blaze went over and untied Eve and Iris. “You girls alright?” he asked.

“Yeah, we’re okay. A bit shaken but mostly okay,” Eve said. “Man, that was just so-”

Iris jumped out of her chair and hugged Blaze tightly. Streams of tears came down her cheeks and hid her face on his chest. Blaze winced in pain from the strength Iris put into the hug. He tried to recollected himself and fought through the pain as he hugged Iris gently. Eve went over and hugged Iris from behind and rubbed her head.

“Hey, it’s over now, Iris,” Eve said. “Everything is going to be fine now.”

Star came out of the closet and patted her hands. Dex laid in there as he groaned from the pain. As she stepped out, she looked over and saw how Iris broke down and cried. The anger in her heart grew as her fists shook. She gritted her teeth and looked down as tears came down her cheeks.

“Damnit…. I was suppose to take charge and I failed,” she said to herself. “I’m such a failure…” She quickly wiped her tears off and tried to hold everything together.

The group gathered together at the front of the school. They went back to the van and drove off from the school heading to their homes. It was finally the end of a long night for all of them. While some able to recover from the events others had scares that was left on them. Leaving the future of the group unclear and feeling helpless for things to come.

Author's Note:

Man, things are getting to be interesting. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Next chapter will be on July 14th!

Please leave a comment about the chapter! And thank you all for your continued support!