• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 853 Views, 11 Comments

Sector-P - kojonny



a guy is taken to the mysterious sector-p

  • ...
 11
 853

Sector-P

the story begins
I was walking in my home town coming back from the brony meeting not expecting my fate. “hey Johnny!” my friend was running at me the fastest he could, “what?” expecting it to be good for making him need to run that fast. “Hey aren’t you worried they might not have a seaso….” I cut him off before he could say anything, “there will be a new season, that’s it, no more.” My friend looked sad, his eyes almost sparkling. His name was Mick Temtsun, but we call him Mike. “, But what if they don’t.” Mike blurted out, “They will, they will.” I said calmly, “BUT!!” he yelled, “Good bye Mike.” I walked away crossing the street. SCREEEEEEECH!!!!! An 18-wheeler skidded across the high way and hit me faster than I could react; I replayed my whole life in one second. My time ended so soon, why? Well if you thought this story was about me than your wrong it’s about Mike and his journey, not mine so don’t assume things.

Here they come
Well Mike was blaming himself for my death, but my family comforted him like all ways, our families were close as if we were all brothers and sisters, but Mike wouldn’t accept it, “it’s all my fault I distracted him and he ran into the street.” Mike just would not let it go, he cried himself to sleep that night. 12 years later he came to my grave telling me he knows it’s no one’s fault he just needed to blame someone and he couldn’t blame anyone but himself, he said that he was going to honor my name on a plaque on the HQ walls and ask if everyone say a prayer. He did just what he told me, but tonight he won’t see this event coming. You got to love foreshadowing.
It was ten o’ clock at night and Mike was sound asleep, then suddenly a sound like glass broke the silence of the night. Mike awoke scared that someone was breaking into his house he got his pellet gun that he got for shooting squirrels off the fence in the backyard. I guess he has a pointed pellet or some plan. He crept down the hall way and heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice, “would you be quiet, you’ll wake him up, were here to kidnap him not break his stuff.” then a slight British accent follows, “well I saw a English muffin and I haven’t eaten in awhile” without thinking Mike jumped out and pointed the gun at the person closest to him yelling “STOP WHERE YOU ARE” the guy he was pointing the gun at was about a little bit bigger than him and looked strangely familiar “calm down we just need your help” the guy was slowly moving towards Mike. “STOP!” Mike yelled. The guy kept moving to Mike so Mike pulled the trigger… finger stopped. The guy grabbed the gun and said, “You should really take the safety off when defending yourself.” “Who are you and what do you want with me?” Mike snapped. “Well I guess introductions are in order” said the mysterious British person. Mike turned the light on to see and was amazed at who he saw. “I’m as you would like to say Dr. Who” Mike quickly said “but you’re the actor, David Tennantt” Dr. Who responds, “well that was a look alike as you can see our face frames are slightly different.” the other guy says, “we have no time we have to go” Dr. Who says calmly, “well it’s time to go come with us we can talk more in the ship” “ship, what ship? Are you aliens?” Mike said confused not wanting to leave. The other guy says “we’ll explain on the way. Come on your going to be a part of something big. Something past your wildest dreams could imagine.” “I ...I. ca... fine ill do it for you Johnny.” I bet your wondering how I know all this and if not start because I’m not telling you.

Space bound
“So let me get this straight you Dr. Who the tenth of the now eleven Whos had been teleported across time and space by the T.A.R.D.S to a different planet where My Little Pony a television show are real and you Kevin test subject of an of an underground facility that tried to make teleport systems sent you in the portal and something malfunctioned and it sent you to this planet as well… I’ve gone insane, and how did you two turn in to ponies exactly.” Kevin was going to say something but was stopped by a computerize voice “warning warning we are approaching the forth wall” mike said “forth wall?” “Yes, there is a plasma wall in sector-P that mutates any humanoid figure into a pony we call it the fo…” he was interrupted by a giant wave of a goldish color haze, it was so thick he couldn’t see anything. Then it hit mike he can’t feel his fingers or for that matter his toes he felt weird beyond comparison to anything he has ever felt before. Gold? Gold huh what the writer ran out of colors. Whatever.
Finally they were out of the haze, Mike felt great but something was off. He looked at his hands or now hooves. He turned to the others they were ponified too. Dr. who looked like he did in the show a brown pony with a brown mane and tail and Kevin was a dark green Pegasus with a dark blue mane and tail now mike was eager to find out what he looked like but to his disappointment there was no mirror. He saw that his fur was white, but his mane was too short see and before he could ask Kevin said “A white pony with a black mane odd” “what is that bad?” mike said worried. “Oh no no no no no no. no its just odd for a pony have pure white fur and a pitch black mane.” Dr who said. Mike was embarrassed, but got over it rather quickly. It looks good on him but I would look better ponified

Touchdown on the outskirts of equestra
They landed rather quickly, it took a while but Mike had noticed that everything looks two dimensional but feels as it is third dimensional. Dr. Whooves as he likes to call himself explained “it’s our eyes they don’t see a complete third dimensional picture.” By now mike as noticed he has a cutie mark though he doesn’t like to call it that. It is a ying yang symbol which might explain why he is black and white. Mike looks around and sees out a window that they are on the line of a barren waste land and mountain “what are we doing here shouldn’t we be in Ponyville or Canterlot” mike sounds eager as he looks out the window. “No we have other things to do first” say Kevin or as he likes to call himself Growing Wind. “Not to mention you need a new name.” the Doc. pointed out working on some mechanical object with GW. “Cool, um how about…… heaven and hell.” Mike said. “No something… You know… less religious is what I’m trying to say.” Dr. Whooves replied. “How about light and dark.” Mike said tried to keep his name cool. “that will have to do for now we have to go” Whooves said “where?” mike asks “underwater to the lost city.” Whooves said in a weird voice. “really, with sea ponies.” Mike said excited “Of course not” Growing Wind replied. Really sea pony that’s all he cares about, well if you think about it all depends on what they look like.
A few miles out on a mountain Mike runs ahead to see how fast he is, but runs into a dark red unicorn with darker red hair. “Who might you be?” she says concerned. I don’t blame her Mike looks like a shady character. Mike mumbles “um… well… I’m um light and dark…” “I don’t know you or your name, so why are you on my mountain?” “He’s with us Flare.” Growing Wind says to Mike’s relief. “Ok as long as it’s ok with you it’s ok with me” Flare looks at Mike and says “sorry I’m not supposed to let anyone in unless I know them or know their names, my name is flare burn, I’m a fire mage that’s why I guard the base… oh Whooves, Derpy was looking for you.” Doc. Ran past Mike and Flare rather quickly saying, “oh dear, oh dear.” GW said “I wonder what that was about” Flare said “who knows.” Mike and GW walked up to the mid part of the mountain towards a giant face on the cliff but nothing there. GW takes a rock on the ground and places it on a spot on the wall and a metal panel flips around the spot and GW shows a little red dot his eye. A door opens in the exact spot and they walk in. hmm nice.

Base background ponies
As they walk in they are greeted with a heavy bass sound, Growing Wind tells Mike “welcome to Base-BP.” Mike the brony he is, sees many familiar ponies; vinyl-scratch, Colgate, Lyra, octava, Thunderlane, Carrot top, Bon-bon, and others Mike can’t remember. “Base background ponies.” Mike says “what? No it stands for Base Battle ponies; I forgot you’re a brony.” As they move closer Mike is noticed and stared at by the other ponies because the way he looks. “What’s wrong?” Mike asks. “Well. Follow me.” The go to a mirror, and as soon as he looks at it he scares himself senseless. “What the crap is wrong with my eyes.” his eyes are white with a black pupil. GW looks at him and says “really nice base isn’t it.” “Well of coarse it…. stop changing the subject.” “Well here have some sun glasses.” GW said as he passes the sun glasses to Mike. Hmm it’s better than what he looked like before.
“WHAT!!” Mike exclaimed as Growing Wind continued “yes we have a war between the Celestial Empire and Lunar Republic, and we are the Pony Resistance we free the slaves and any pony who want out of this but as you can see not much success” “we had a town for citizens who we found but…” the doc said sadly “but what doc?” “Luna had sent a spy into town and took it down.” it was a new voice this time a cold voice somepony with a mask on his face and a sniper rifle on their back. “Well it’s about time Ghost” GW said “I was doing recon at Fort Revenge and I found something in the commanders office, take a look” he threw some tube on the table, the Doc had picked it up and read what was inside. Mike noticed Ghost was wearing a full body suit so you can’t see his mane or his body. Mike train of thought was interrupted by the doc saying “no… no… NO!!” GW looking confused says “What is it?” the doc replied “She wants to have a full out war, Luna is going to attack canterlot full force it’s… it’s madness to many lives will be lost and we still don’t know what Mike has to do with this.” Ghost simply said, “We could always use more soldiers.” Doc said to GW “what do you think?” GW said back “Fine but he is going into recon we don’t anymore foot soldiers.” Ghost well, I think he smiled and said “I could use the company,” he looked at mike “welcome to war.”

Training
“Again,” Ghost said. “But I’ve hit it twenty times.” Mike said impatiently, Ghost snaps at him “It always has to hit the head, they said I’ve got to train you be the best and that’s what I’m going to do, now again.” Mike tried again and again but to no avail could he make the five hundred yard shot. All other shots were impressive, but not to Ghost. Ghost was the best shot in equestria, his max reach is well over one thousand meters. BEEP BEEP BEEP! “Come on Light we need to move, we have a mission.” Mike jumped up and looked eager to show ghost what he could do. “Hey ghost where we going?” mike said. Ghost looked out to the north, “we’re moving to Luna’s north base, we have to get her war plans and find out what she’s going to do.”
About 50 miles north of base-BP Mike and ghost arrived to a snow covered fort, they met up with DR. Whooves on top of a tower in the fort. “See that,” DR. Whooves pointed to a castle a little off in the distance, “That’s Luna’s north base castle Frostbite, this is where Luna and her generals hide out and make war plans” The DR. explained as he pulled out a map. Mike looked a little confused. “What is it Light?” Ghost asked. “What happened to the mane si… I mean the elements of harmony” mike carefully said. “They… they broke up a long time ago they are split up between Luna and Celestia,” the DR. said “Twilight, Rarity, and Apple Jack stayed with Celestia, while Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy went with Luna.” Mike face looked very disappointed as he looked out at the castle. Well guy im getting tired of making puns so ill just tell the story.

Comments ( 11 )

In a word? No. In another: Standard HiE with Doctor Whooves.

913236 its the only way though

PONIES NEXT DOOR!! (PND) :rainbowdetermined2:

916891 not a bad idea

919288
Numbuh 1 - Sector P? isnt that from another dimention?

Numbuh 2- yeah, we made a peace treaty with some beings there... then we made a Sector out there...

Numbuh 4- I just hope those buggers dont like Rainbow Monkeys and what not!

Numbuh 3- Hey!

Numbuh 5 - Lets just go already... Numbuh 5 is getting thirsty...

Numbuh 1 -Alright... Setting course to Sector P...

(Zooms away)

LOL! :rainbowdetermined2:

919685 might make that a second story it will take place after this one :yay:

919685 but that if your not going to write it :twilightblush:

928065 it's all yours... just glad I can give you an Idea...:trixieshiftleft:...:trixieshiftright:

Unless... you can let my OC there become an operative? :pinkiehappy:

That would be so... so...~ :yay:

928824 hmmm well i im just starting out writing storys so it might not be that good :fluttershysad: but i will try just tell me what.... :rainbowhuh: are you a guy or girl some times you just cant tell by the picture especially on a mlp site, but i will need a name, color (unless you want he/her to look like your picture) and type of pony you'll be (again with the pic) and what you look like as a human so i can incorparate it in to my story :yay: so sad that they only have one happy flutter shy pic

I'm a girl... :twilightsmile: (Darklightning011@yahoo.com) facebook account... all the info you need is in there :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment