• Published 19th Aug 2017
  • 845 Views, 5 Comments

Momodora: Equestrian Adventure - Whiskas



Kaho found herself suddenly alive in an unknown desert. How will she deal with coming back to life in an unknown place with a new body? Will she find any familiar faces here?

  • ...
1
 5
 845

A Moderately Sized Author's Note of Questionable Importance

It has been seven months without a sign of life from me except for switching the story's status to "On Hiatus" about midway through. Now I'll be honest with you here. I blocked myself with the ending of the last chapter and forced myself into coming up with an actual prayer for Kaho to say. For the five months after that I spent time trying to come up with something acceptable and never once did I find anything. That slowly chipped away at my resolve to come up with something, anything and I gave up on this after the end of the school year.

Then I got a summer job.

Yeah. That went well. I still have two weeks left before it ends and I'm tired as all hell after each day but, somehow I managed to achieve enlightenment during a weekend about three weeks ago.

The prayer is done. It is not something I'm overly proud of but it will do. So I moved on with the chapter and lo and behold I got myself stuck on something else. I have just got past that block. The chapter is not done yet-It's still pretty far from it and I really don't want to write while I still have to work. This fic is not dead yet, and I'll try to keep it that way. Hopefully I'll manage a chapter before the end of the year. Anyway I'm off to write some more words.

[EDIT: Would you people be okay with me writing other fics, before I finish this one? I mean I'll still do it if I feel like it, since motivation to write isn't always focused on this fic in particular but just checking. Also with my writing speed we'll be here for actual years.]

This message will self-destruct after I post the next chapter.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment