• Published 16th Jul 2017
  • 1,528 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Star Butterfly - Omegathyst



Crossover with Star vs. The Forces of Evil. Star and Marco go to Equestria to escape from Ludo and are pulled into the crazy adventure, drama, and unexpected romance that Equestria offers.

  • ...
10
 13
 1,528

Battle of the Butterflies

Queen Chrysalis, one month later

Thorax stood in horror as almost all of his fellow Changelings that opened themselves to love were dead and ripped to pieces by his mother Queen Chrysalis, her new litters of Changelings, and two Manticores that Queen Chrysalis had allied with by offering them the corpses of his fallen comrades.

He was sprawled on the ground with a broken front leg and his other front leg desperately covering a huge gash on his stomach. He flinched when he heard a hoof stomp and looked up weakly to see Queen Chrysalis with a triumphant and venomous smile.

"Thanks to my dear assistant, I have a Changeling army that craves love again!" Queen Chrysalis yowled. Her and Ali's children yowled in excitement as well. "And you can thank our Manticore allies for eating most of your army. So tell me, was it worth it? Was sharing love with others worth it?"

"Absolutely." Thorax wheezed. Queen Chrysalis scowled.

"Okay you pathetic shriveled bug. My army will torture you till your body can no longer stand it." Queen Chrysalis decided. "And to make sure that you don't try to trick my army again...Ali?"

"Yes?" Ali asked, she was now wearing a beautiful shiny pink tiara and royal blue glass slippers indicating her position as the Queen's mate.

"Could you rip out Thorax's tongue for me please?" Queen Chrysalis asked.

"Most certainly my Queen." Ali responded bowing. "Two of you! Lift Thorax up so I can reach his tongue with my horn."

Two Changelings lifted Thorax's body up and he desperately struggled. Ali purposefully stabbed Thorax's left eye and he screamed. She took off her front glass slippers before prying Thorax's mouth open with her hooves and begin cutting at the tongue with her horn similar to how someone would cut a steak with a knife.

"AAAAARGHH! AAAAUGGH-ERK!"

Thorax coughed up blood and his severed tongue onto the ground. Several Changelings lifted him up and flew away to further torture him.

"VICTORY FOR THE NEW CHANGELING ARMY!" Queen Chrysalis yelled to the skies. Her army cheered and the Manticores laid on their backs full and content.

"What shall we start doing now my Queen?" Ali asked as she put her glass slippers back on. Queen Chrysalis walked to her mate and began licking the blood off her horn.

"We should assign various Changelings to kidnap and disguise themselves as ponies around Equestria. Important ones." Queen Chrysalis explained. "Ones close to the Mewni Princess. Than we have the Manticores eat the castle guards to weaken the Canterlot castle."

"Of course my Queen." Ali bowed before they flew off back to their territory where they would continue planning.

Discord & Star's Mansion, one month later

Things weren't easy for Discord as he still was hiding Nightshade's cutie mark from everyone as well as well as Discord Jr.'s since he managed to get a cutie mark in vandalism.

Star acted like nothing was wrong as she was one of the most powerful creatures in Equestria along with her husband and their children. She was rummaging through the fridge when she heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Princess Celestia and Luna.

"Hello you two! Still mad that I'm no longer Twilight's student?" Star threw in a smirk at the two sisters for extra measure.

"Ponies have reported seeing one of your children spraying graffiti on other houses, destroying mailboxes, and shaving ponies's pets." Princess Celestia growled. "It was the Discord lookalike. Where is he?"

"Um...lemme see." Star immediately wielded a powerful ball of magic from her horn and it slammed into Celestia's chest sending her flying. Princess Luna looked satisfied and didn't move.

"Twilight!" Princess Celestia called out. Star knew she couldn't take on three Alicorns by herself and yelled 'Alicorn Ambush', her family's codeword that they were here and it was time to fight. They couldn't stand a chance against six Draconequuses.

Nightshade immediately sprinted down the stairs and excitedly swung her tail into Princess Luna's face before slamming her across several houses with a powerful kick with both her back hooves.

Princess Twilight was in the sky when she saw Princess Luna's limp body land on somepony's roof. She was distracted when she felt a pony yank her tail and slammed her into the ground. She looked up to see Chanel, Star's first child.

"You abomination!" Twilight hissed before shooting a ball of magic at Chanel. Princess Celestia got up and was about to charge at Star's children when Princess Luna showed up and kicked Discord Jr. in the eyes causing him to scream before ripping off one of his wings.

"Sister?! We don't want to hurt them!" Princess Celestia tried to reason with her sister but was taken back by the pure hatred in her eyes. This...this wasn't her sister.

Before 'Princess Luna' could strike at another one of Star's children, Princess Celestia grabbed her fake sister's tail and pulled her back before she felt Star kick her in the ribs from behind.

"I'm trying to stop this creature from hurting your foals!" Princess Celestia protested.

"Yeah right! You're just trying to throw me off!" Star hissed. "Chanel! Nightingale! Grip your teeth on each of Celestia's wings! Discord Jr., gouge out her eyes! Marinette, get the hell over here! Just because your father is taking a nap doesn't mean you can wimp out!"

"I don't want to fight!" Marinette protested with wide eyes. Then her jaw dropped in shock as she looked at the sky before sprinting back into the mansion like her life depended on it.

Star moved away from Princess Celestia as her 'sister' leaped at her and attacked the Princess of the Sun. Star looked up at the sky.

Hundreds of Changelings swarming the skies. Star and the rest of her foals ran into the mansion as well as slammed the door closed and locked it.

"Woah, woah, woah. My love, what's wrong?" Discord asked his wife as he flew down the stairs. "I heard the door slam."

"Changelings...they're here for me!"