• Published 16th Jul 2017
  • 1,528 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Star Butterfly - Omegathyst



Crossover with Star vs. The Forces of Evil. Star and Marco go to Equestria to escape from Ludo and are pulled into the crazy adventure, drama, and unexpected romance that Equestria offers.

  • ...
10
 13
 1,528

Keeping the Elements Together

Marco and Fluttershy were heading back to the cottage, the latter overwhelmed by how awkward it was. Pure silence, or was it?

"The blood moon destined you and your best friend to be lovers?" Fluttershy asked him less angrily. "Marco, do you know how serious that is?"

"I know, and believe me Fluttershy I didn't know that till now." Marco reassured her.

Why does it matter to you anyway?

"You'll have to see Princess Celestia about that, she might find a way to break the bond." Fluttershy explained.

"Why do you want it to be broken anyway?" Marco blurted out, wanting answers.

"I..."

Just admit you like me!

"Forget it, forget I asked." Marco growled, running ahead of her to the cottage.


"Wait! Tom! I'm coming!"

Tom was still sadly walking down the sidewalks of Ponyville when he heard Pinkie galloping towards him. He gasped when Pinkie tackled him from behind and they both fell over.

"Darnit Pinkie! What the bloody hell was that for?!" Tom gasped for air and Pinkie rolled off his back.

"I'm not going to let you go thinking Ponyville is an unfriendly place!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Many of these ponies haven't given you a chance, but you keep missing the point!"

"And what would that be?" Tom sneered.

"I've given you a chance." Pinkie reminded him. "I don't understand why that doesn't matter to you."

"Because I came here for Star, and now she's with someone else." Tom told her, getting up. "I'm going back to the Underworld, and you better not have hidden my scissors-"

"I didn't."

"Oh? I really expected...why are you sad?" Tom asked her, tilting his head looking at her with confused red eyes.

"Tom, have you ever heard of love at first sight?" Pinkie asked him, looking at the ground.

"Well, I guess." Tom replied. "Pinkie, where are you going with this-"

"Um, it was just a question merely out of curiosity." Pinkie lied. "You go ahead and take your walk. I'll be back at our-I mean my place."

Pinkie turned around and walked back to Sugarcube Corner. And when she walked back in, she saw the table was empty. She went up to her loft, the whole corner was depressingly quiet.


"So you haven't completed the mission yet Rarity?"

"No." Rarity answered Applejack as they were sitting on the crystal chairs around the map along with Twilight and Rainbow Dash.

"So that's why your cutie mark is still on Manehattan." Twilight said. "You do realize we can't solve anymore problems if the map's stuck on one right?"

"Twilight, I tried my hardest to get Vanita to stay but Star wouldn't let me talk to her." Rarity admitted.

"Well, she's in my custody so I can have something arranged." Twilight reassured Rarity with a smirk. "Applejack, Dash. Get Star back here by whatever means. Rarity, get the cage here please."

Within an hour Applejack and Dash were dragging in an angry Star Butterfly that was desperately trying to escape, but the two mares were dragging her by the tail.

"Rarity, put the cage in front of Star." Twilight ordered.

Rarity did so and Applejack and Rainbow Dash let go of Star, causing her to slam into the cage and Applejack quickly locked it.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Star screeched, kicking her hooves at the cage bars. "Twilight, I've been learning your dumb lessons! Why am I in a cage?!"

"Star, you screwed up a very important mission." Twilight explained. "If I didn't know better I'd say you did it on purpose."

Star narrowed her eyes, but she said nothing.

"Vanita isn't going to cater to your whims just because you're holding me hostage." Star muttered. "She wanted an escape from her mother anyway."

"What did you say?" Rarity gasped.

Star's eyes widened and she whispered a curse word while she looked away.

"That's the problem! Vanita is having a hardship with her mother!" Twilight exclaimed. "We're getting somewhere now! Spike, go tell Vanita we have her marefriend. Now we can carry on with the mission!"

"Twilight! Pinkie's chair!" Applejack gasped.

"What about Pinkie's chair?"

"It's not glowing anymore!"

"WHAT?!" Twilight yelled, turning around to see that Pinkie's crystal chair was indeed no longer glowing. Instead it was as dull as rock.

The cutie mark wasn't even on it anymore.

"Twilight?...Twilight? TWILIGHT!"

Twilight's friends cried out in shock as their Princess fell over shocked. They ran to her as Twilight's eyes looked hollow as if she lost her soul.

"TWILIGHT!"


Several minutes before

Pinkie was almost asleep when she heard Tom back in her loft going through his stuff for...

His Dimensional Scissors

Pinkie wished it didn't wake her up. She didn't want Tom to leave, she cared too much for the pony she just met.

Or demon, but why does it matter?!

"I can tell you're awake Pinkie."

"I know." Pinkie sighed at Tom's obvious statement. "I was just about to fall asleep."

"Oh, ok. I found my Dimensional Scissors so..." Tom looked away and Pinkie felt overwhelmingly confused. Did it bother him as much as it bothered her?

She was watching Tom clumsily grabbing the scissors in his mouth and finding a proper spot to open up a dimensional hole.

A proper spot to leave Equestria as soon as he came.

Pinkie almost wished she had taken the scissors like she did with Star and Marco, this was exactly why she takes the scissors preventing newcomers from leaving.

Heartbreak.

Tom used the scissors and opened the hole leading back to his home.

He stepped closer.

No.

One hoof closer.

I can't lose another.

And closer.

Not again!

And when Tom leaped into the portal, Pinkie made the quickest and possibly stupidest choice of her life.

"Wait! I'm coming with you!"

Pinkie leaped out of her bed and jumped into the portal not even knowing where she was going.

She hardly understood it at the time as she leaped into the portal. All she could think at the time was...

...that she'd follow him to the ends of the Earth.